NEW CPY HINT

Alone or in two, we're always there

it's Nier: Automata, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

dsogaming.com/news/despite-its-crowd-funding-promises-2dark-wont-be-available-on-drm-free-digital-stores/
ideas.repec.org/p/qed/wpaper/1354.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course it is.

If it's not I'm going to be upset.

That would be nice, I don't see N:A going on sale or dropping Denuvo any time soon.

Can't fucking wait.

All that's left is a personal apology from denuvo man.

I had to check the release date, I thought the PC version came out this month lol.

inb4 its dishonored 2

Screw that, I want Planet Coaster!

The game had so much potential, too.

Denuvo does not prevent modding.

If Denuvo gets in the way of a single type of mod from being made, it can be said that it prevents modding.

new models/buildings/skins is hardly modding at all

Either NieR or Dishonored 2. I'd rather have NieR.

Please be nier

Were there any mods for cracked/undenuvoided games that go beyond that?
I'm not arguing with you, but I feel like it's just modders can't go beyond that at this point.

Not really, sense the denuvo cracks aren't really cracks and more or less just work arounds.

I hope it is both

Well what about games without any real DRM? I mean steam drm was cracked ages ago and isn't even considered as one at this point.
Games like MGR or DMC never got anything beyond models/textures replacements as well.
Well DMC3 got style switch button, but PS2 version did as well.
So I dunno mate, modding in general feels way past its prime to me.

Its shit. Not even worth a pirating.

Most games without proper sdks prevent modding. Unless you're some autistix skyrim or fallout faggot, real game mods haven't been a selling point for pc games for like a decade.

I hope its not nier autismo, last thing we need is more weebshit.

Would be better than weebshit automatic

>>>/a/

Automata is god tier tho

2dark

Lol weeaboo fuck off and play a real game

They didn't crack new dobungo and didn't crack Disgendered 2.

Bro that b8 is getting stale. Whatever you play must suck since you're fishing for (you)s in every thread instead of playing Mass Defect or whatever turd the western game industry shit out in the last few years.

One kike or two; Games Workshop and Creative Assembly. We're always there; no matter how much we fuck up. It's obviously TWWH. :^)

It's probably 2Dark which is made by some of the same people as Alone in the Dark - it also looks like shit.

why bother cracking that pile of garbage?

They made a huge deal about not having any kind of DRM during the kikestarter, then announced it would use Denuvo a month or so before release. I say it's good that its being pirated just because of that, even though the game is shit.

NIER AUTOMATA CONFIRMED
NIER AUTOMATA CONFIRMED
NIER AUTOMATA CONFIRMED

Reported.

What the hell is this post even supposed to be? Mods will pop up if developers allow it and the players feel there's something missing from the game or want to create more content.

What's it like being a humongous faggot?

go away aku

Hopefully it's not another shit game or a shit port.

LOL

ROFLCOFL

Why is everyone excited for this game? It has Denuvo, i thought that mean't that the game is automatically shit without having to play it. Like total wawa. Goes to show that modern Holla Forums only cares about tiddies n ass in their vidya.

Here are some games without proper sdk that got sick mods.
Fallout 2.
ToEE.
JA2
Sengoku Rance
Deus Ex
HoMM 3
Wizardry 8
Arcanum
Bloodlines

But you wouldn't know that since in underage mind mods = sex mods for skyrim (with guns)

it's always a great idea to lie/insult backers and i'm pretty sure at least 80% of the game industry are filled mentally challenged people. Still i hope it's Nier:automata, great game, great dev but fuck SE..

About time they started cracking good games.

Elaborate further

What, did they crack something besides the crowdfunded pixel shit by miserable has beens?

What if CPY is actually CIA?

Pay attention, user. If CPY removes Denuvo then the game doesn't have Denuvo anymore and therefore it can be good again.

It seems like x86 versions of Denuvo are easier to crack, also they seem to be done.

They're big wops.

I havent even heard of 2dark before this thread, them listing nier has the same kind of denuvo as the game gives me hope its their next crack.

It makes sense that Denuvo would eventually get a game that's actually good.
3/10 made me reply

Is it the same version? I recall Nier having v4.0 or something like that.

The translation is a mod. They didn't just put translated text into a .txt and call it a day.

It's in the notes section of the pic

what kind of dipshit puts denuvo on indies

now that is poetic justice.

I hope the 1 month of denuvo was worth shitting on their backers and customers

I guess not ;^)

What the fuck is "2dark"?

Sequel to 1dark, keep up.

I never even heard of this game until this thread. Can you please tell us what happened as it appears I'm not the only one who didn't know this game was a thing.

Many of those games have authoring toolsets available and deus ex for example even ships with one. Talk about underage. Otherwise you're pretending cfg edits, swaps, are major mods and not just the minimum.

dsogaming.com/news/despite-its-crowd-funding-promises-2dark-wont-be-available-on-drm-free-digital-stores/

Would anyone actually play 2Dark? It looks like shit.

Nice one.

I hate how kickstarter is just a way for publishers to judge how well a title will do before they back it now.

mfw

I didn't know what I was expecting really. I played in moonrunes with AGTH in any case

betrayal

Stop posting

Kay

if youre so excited to play the game why didnt you pay for it?

reminder to not support denuvo ever

LOFL!

okay, but i dont want to see you complaining that the industry has turned its back on you

why do you want to play a shit port?

too late for that, it's been like that since 2007

The game industry turned on consumers years ago, at this point it's a matter of not paying someone to punch you in the dick like the rest of the mouthbreathers that brought us here.

Fake user, he is the one turning his back to shitty practices of the industry. It doesn't matter that they turn their back, they are already ignored.

I don't, I enjoy denuvo threads.

i like free things but yeah, if i thought it was bad i wouldnt want to play it

so it was that garbage, what a shame, Nier is next hopefully.

Full of bugs which went unpatched. This is not only shit, but shit pressed smugly against your face. You can eat it while saying "m-muh yoko taro", but you don't get to act like you're not the best goy, faggot.

THE GAY INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY

Cofirmed for not knowing what the fuck hes talking about, did you buy thr PS4 version as well?

It's legit poorfags shitposting user. The other day they were calling it always online because of corpses/ending E.

Since I don't support denuvo, as one should, I can only rely on others posting about the game, so it's their word against yours. And I see no reason so think your word is worth much.

because hes not saying what you want to hear

The hard part is the translation itself, which has nothing to do with technical limitations, other than text overflow and such. Sengoku Rance's files can be extracted relatively easily, there are tools available, I've ripped the images, music and sound files before. I've never had use for it but I assume there are tools to repackage the edited files as well.

The point being, a translation has minimal programming involved and doesn't affect gameplay, how does this count as "sick mods"?

Polite sage for off-topic

and then I fuck up the sage twice Welp, time for bed

then install the patch.

lmao just kys then nvm, idiot

I guess when it's cracked it still will be poorfag shitposting, huh?
Guess what, nud00m got cracked, it's still shit. Take a hint.

proof that ethic pirating is a meme, people just want free shit

that's called doubling down on stupid because you were complaining about it so much you've gotten tunnel vision and can't bring yourself to reverse a stance even when you're wrong

Because people who want to think they got their money's worth would never needlessly praise a product, right?

I pirated Dragons Dogma and Bayonetta before buying it, Dood was shit and I'm waiting for the Nier Automata non Denuvo copy before buying it.
Ethic piracy is a thing, just not the biggest thing around and I'm sure that a lot of retards here bought the locked down PS4 version while complaining about Denuvo.

There's no such thing as Ethic Pirating.
You either buy the game or you don't.
If you pirate it then buy it, that's just you being reasonable and trying before you buy, like any other purchase.

Pirating, enjoying and not paying for the product is incredibly scummy, though, and should be bullied for. The people that do that are a vocal portion of people complaining for sequels and shit.

Heh. Not sure why anyone thought that would be Nier. You just hope every hint is Nier or TWWH at this point.

Their .nfo said that they approach all the games in a version the same way, so I wonder how many hoops they have to jump through to remove the Denuvo from things like v1 and 2. You'd assume if they've done it enough it'd be quick, so there's clearly something that is a major hurdle forcing it to be done manually and not just running a program through the files.

that's an opposite extreme and equally as stupid

Jesus, they weren't joking about James' hairline.

Just don't be surprised when the echo chamber pops once the crack drops.

balding this much ain't normal

but on cuckoldry it is

iirc Denuvo v1 keeps an index of things that are protected inside the .exe might be wrong but there's an index of some kind that helps a lot in cracking it so it's much easier to figure out, hell even the 3DM chinks did it and their experience is limited to translation patch and a less stable steam emu.

Why don't you just buy it you fucks

How noble of you.

Wow, this is completely not something stupid fucks have been saying about the industry for years now.

JA2 had its source code released as part of the Wildfire expansion.

never ever heard of 2dark

Devs aren't the ones that put DRM on. Not like Denuvo is actually a problem for paying customers, only piratefags are butthurt they have to wait a bit longer to rip off game devs. And don't give me this "I was never going to pay" BS. If you like the game, you should pay for it. What fantasy world do you live in where devs should give you their games for free? At least if you stole physical goods from WalMart you'd be ripping off people who deserve it. What you do has no honor whatsoever, you're just a weasel.

Oh fuck, he really said it.

Ah, I see I'm replying to an actual retard.

Lmao you better be baiting

UUUGHHHHH MY HONOR SUKI-CHAN-DONO

Ready to make some popcorn and enjoy the autistic screeching.

ROR!

This is some top-tier bait.

And Denuvo is bad for normal consumers, retard. It destroys SSDs faster, increases minimum specs by a fair amount and prevents you from modding the game file to any fun extent.

Stop swapping IDs to make it look like there's more than one of you faggots.
Paying for a game that fucks up your computer and doesn't give you ownership over the product is just like paying for a whore who looks pretty, then lifts up their skirt to show you their dick and holds you down for 3 hours.
They are.

Please kill yourself.

You can benefit from something that isn't your fault. Tons of people benefited from the housing market crash even though they didn't cause it.
For instance, publishers can order DRM and essentially make their developers create it and emplace it. The devs might still benefit from it, even if it wasn't their choice.

Who cares, the game looks boring as hell.

There is still no proof that piracy costs sales

This would have been a quality post if you didn't add on that last sentence to ruin it all.

Are you sure about that?

You're right. Most of the actual research shows that difficult piracy actually helps sales. If piracy is too easy, your game will sell very little, but if it has piracy that takes a bit of work, the sales peak over no piracy, because most people are actually paying for the game, and the ones that don't give you some free advertisement, particularly for smaller-time developers and artists: ideas.repec.org/p/qed/wpaper/1354.html

I was just responding to the image.

When did I say that? I just said that some people benefited from it who didn't cause it. Many people caused it and benefited from it, but many more benefited from it without having caused it.

we arent in court, its just common sense.

because im not gonna pay for a pozzed game.

devs need to learn that denuvo is not the way, hence, if you buy a denuvo game, you're telling devs its OK to burn your SSD drives, and its not

No, we do.

Prove you aren't mentally challenged

Your next line will be music CDs and vidya are the same thing.

It's just your ravaged ass.

Yeah

I know piracy isn't stealing. If you're going to deny people money they're owed, you might as well do it to people who deserve it.

WalMart is bad for America, dumbfuck
Take your meds

It shouldn't matter whether it does or not. If you buy the fucking game then it's as if the DRM was never there, you just play it, like a normal person

But if we're looking at how piracy affects sales, well, it does. Publishers actually aren't retards like you think they are, they use data to inform decisions (usually).

This is no surprise. Piratefags just want free stuff, they'll play mind games to justify it, even as far as to act like the good guy for pirating. The insistence that piracy doesn't affect sales (even when, for sake of discussion, it doesn't matter if it does or not) is an admission of guilt; they feel guilty that they aren't paying the devs for their work, the quickness with which they deny their harm shows they feel they are indeed causing that harm. It's that simple. Just a lot of defense mechanisms and mental tricks to try and justify not paying for games.

Muh weeb OSTs though

people dont want to pay for things if they can help it. you dont need 'proof' to acknowledge this.

no u

Anything asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

like i was saying, were not in court. its stupid to deny that people want to have more money

Not an argument.

Wrong.
I often pirate a game that I've never heard of and pay for it later. Steam store just throws the top 100 normalfag games up for me every time, so it's hard to find new games.

Thus, piracy has given that developer a sale they would of otherwise not had.

waiting for a game to go on sale for 70% off doesnt count

I don't think publishers are retards. Even though publishers benefit from piracy (and they really do), they wouldn't be caught dead defending it. They demonize it even though it helps them, because it's all they can do. There are a lot of reasons that publishers don't sue all sources of piracy, which they really could. They demonize it in words because they need to keep it at a roughly controlled level, because if it actually got completely out of hand, it could devastate their profits.
I don't pirate, but you must understand that piracy isn't the same thing as stealing, and it really doesn't cause as much harm as is claimed.
Look at the RIAA's deposition on The Pirate Bay. The total costs of all the downloads on TPB were equivalent in value to $382 Trillion. The total cash value of all money in the world are about $8.3 Trillion. This alone is proof of some fucked up pricing structure in regards to digital media. There is more of the media being consumed illegally than the entire world could pay for a fiftieth of. That's not an indication of piracy as an evil act, but of flaws in the industry.
I don't necessarily think piracy is a good thing, but it is caused entirely by flaws in the system. I don't know anybody who hasn't downloaded music illegally at some point or another. If the entire world is stealing your product, you need to take a deep think about how you distribute your product and the prices you're charging, because it sounds like you are doing something wrong.

As a personal anecdote, I don't pirate games, but I don't really buy games either. I buy maybe one new game a year. Back when I pirated games all the time, I was buying at least one new game every single month. People who pirate don't pirate just because they want shit for free. They're pirating because they have a large appetite for the media, and couldn't possibly pay for the media they consume.

That's my argument. Piracy is bad, but it only exists because the system is bad.

Nice implication. You forgot to greentext it.
I have never bought a game on a sale from Steam. Only ever physical copies.

Sales are usually just a way to force sales for trash games: "Oh it's 20 cents, I'll get it lmao"

Wrong.
As of Jan 2016, the total value of all coins, notes and money in savings accounts is $80.9 trillion, and that doesn't account for things like precious metals, valuable items etc.

Not saying the rest of the argument is invalid, as you're on the money, it's just your money figure is off and retards will instantly jump on your for that and asy the rest is wrong.

ah okay so you just use steam as a catalog to tell you what new video game to never pay for

I consider 10 years more than "a few years".

While Japanese games keep on improving on their predecessors, the west castrated itself. When you die in Nier and leave a corpse with your gear on it, that should remind players of Dark/Demon Souls and the sort of multiplayer that goes along with it.

Well people who played games before 2006 would remember Diablo 2 and know the west did what Dark Souls did years before with its death system, and then if you don't live under a rock you know Diablo 3 came out, but after 2006, so of course they stripped that game of any wisdom learned from the past.

This disconnect seems to be characteristic of the west since the 60s, we built a society that improved on the past and then someone or something cut the link between the generations and now we're doomed to just repeat the same mistakes committed 20 years ago by our older generation. This characteristic has hit gaming in 2006 and now western gaming is in limbo, doomed to never improve, doomed to have faggots cry "but gaming is still in its infancy", doomed to hire more and more numales, doomed for how long, I wonder?

Not with that attitude

Come on, user. The idea is you imply with those little implication carrots :^)
I specifically mentioned that I buy physically, so that already shreds your entire argument.

Now stop trying to pick me apart for made-up infractions and actually try to defend your shit opinions and incorrect assumptions.

Oh, and you're yet to refute the other user's point that you're retarded. Unlike you, he has evidence for his claim.

But they're Italian. Do you really want to join them?

Someone please wake me up

Depends on your measure of money in the world. I was going with the conservative measure of M0, which is only the physical amount of legal tender, which is far less than checking and savings accounts due to fractional banking. If you're including savings accounts, that's M2. I was also going largely by memory, so I admit figures could be off.

no theres not really any evidence being presented that you actually buy what you pirate, and people tend to lie when they do something wrong like steal.

You know that from experience?

Good thing nobody is stealing; they're infringing on copyright, which is unequivocally not the the same thing.

I only counted bank accounts as most people pay with credit cards these days.

Ah, I see.
So now I'm being accused of lying on an anonymous Vietnamese Throat-singing forum because that's the only way for you to be right?

Guess what faggot?

Wait a second, retards actually think duplicating data is the equivalent of stealing?

Your'e not stealing a product when you pirate it off the internet, I thought this was like, 1st grade level common sense but I guess people are just retarded. The developers obviously want money, sure, but I don't think its morally objectionable to pirate shit. The developer just has to come up with way to convince people to support them, simple as that, this could be DRM or what have you. Basically its an endless game of tug-of-war between pirates and developers. But I don't think either side is in the wrong or right, its just the nature of a free market

i never asked for evidence and the facts are on my side

But I thought facts don't matter since we're not in court

Holy shit. Are you retarded or do you have some form of memory loss?

Kill yourself.

i said i dont need to present evidence because its something everybody already knows

You mean "I specifically asked for no evidence because I'm allergic to facts".

"if you clone an apple, you're stealing food!"

t. a fucking retard

He didn't say that at all.
He said piracy isn't theft and you just failed English at the first grade level.

Holy fuck, thanks for the laughs. This level of mental gymnastics is something i'd expect from a rainbow haired faggot from tumblr.

You're a consolefag, aren't you?

jesus was a pirate, he pirated food, and who killed him?

THE FUCKING JEWS, of course, they probably owned the majority share of the bread and fish market, no wonder they'd want him dead, he was hurting their shekel profit.

You're as delusional as this anti-piracy fag. What the hell are you on about? No one mentioned cloning food and everyone you've replied to has been pro or neutral towards piracy.

if you spent the time breeding or gene splicing, or otherwise developing a new breed of apple, surely you would expect to be compensated

its not really mental gymnastics, im just coming in here and stating facts

libtard detected

Jewish and Judean are actually two different things. The modern concept of the Jew didn't exist thousands of years ago. The Pharisees followed a book called the Talmud and were called Talmudists.

Facts usually require more than just 'I said so.'

Correct.
Incorrect. That's not how theft works.
Piracy is NOT theft in any sense. It's copyright infringement.

I could do the old "monkeys on typewriters", which I'm fairly sure is how you're making your posts right now, and they would manage to code the entirety of a video game at some point. That isn't theft, that's copyright infringement.

Copyright infringement isn't you taking someone's code and using it, it's you having someone's code that they have copyrighted aspects of.

Hell, if I pirated a game, then stripped out every single logo, character name and anything trademarked or copyrighted, I wouldn't legally have infringed any copyright, however (((courts))) won't see it that way unless you get Holla Forums competent people on the jury.

I do not believe you. Prove to me that you are right.

You should know by now that he doesn't need evidence. It's all just "common sense". Everything he says is "common sense".

And that facts are only for courts.
You can't prove nothing, goyim.

This. In the 1800 kikes fucked up the bible by renaming the Judean to jews and thus making Jesus a jew or "king of the jews" and also turning God into jewish deity. Which all is false of course. The reason why they did so was because they wanted to stop the Christians from hating jews and pull the "jesus was a jew too" card all the fucking time from there on.
It also boasted the support of a country for the jews, which God never allowed for because he exiled the jews for fucking up everything and not listening. That's why jews hate Jesus and God so fucking much.

Also the kikes worhship not God but Moloch and they aint shy about it either.

>And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church,and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Okay so which christian denominations didn't follow into the book rewriting meme?

Orthodox?

it doesnt matter if im the one that says it. its just how it is. im not the one that came up with it.
money plays a vital role in our lives and people arent often going to just give it up when they dont have to.

and they used to be sold on cds and carts. are those physical? only superficially. taking one of those without paying is only slightly more devious by then causing the problem that someone else didnt pay for it. essentially pirating it twice in that scenario.

its pretty criminal to work on something without intending to give it away and then having people use it without paying for it. that is theft.

Sounds like Dishonored 2

That's easy, it's Sniper Ghost Warrior 3.

It's 2Dark. Already released.

If its Nier I'm gonna fail all my classes

how long till piratefags complain about not being able to get the *real* ending and completely miss the biggest point the game tries to make

One might think a piratefag would be happy to have payed nothing for a game and have a community that doesn't care if people pirate, but in reality, the guilt is always there, and you can see that clearly in the desperate threads working hard to justify pirating the new game as a moral act, and you can see the guilt when piratefags get butthurt and hostile if anyone even slightly notes what they're doing. No matter how they try and surpress it, you can see the guilt every time.

There you are, proving him right.

Agreed

If you don't have a problem with DRM (which you don't, because you decided it was okay to financially support it), why do you need to crack it?

We all know that once again anons were good little goys and snapped that shit up the day it was released DMR or not.
Why pretend?

Easily the best weapon in the entire halo series

It's Army of 2