Guess who got Wikipedia article of the day!

Guess who got Wikipedia article of the day!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnnoyedGamer/status/852575039610171392
ageofshitlords
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

READ MY ARTICLE, CHOKE ON IT

guess who doesn't give a shit

Is he still DJ-ing?

This seems rip for vandalism.

I always figured article-of-the-day was just hitting their own Random Article feature and tossing it up on the main page.

No, it gets approved for candidacy then voted on.

There's been about 2 or 3 vidya articles in as many weeks recently

literally who and/or what

I don't understand how people deal with all the politics and shit that goes on over there.

They don't. Their active users data is shrinking rapidly.

You just know the Gamergate article is coming up soon.

You'd be surprised what people with literally nothing else to live for can put up with.

It would if any and all edits didn't have to be thoroughly vetted and approved. Can't have anything going against the narrative.

How far they've fallen. I remember the day they featured one of the best Metroid games.

Never forget

rip empty hero

be subtle, Holla Forums

Sauce?

Why is his account suspended? What did he do?

Great game, even more amazing soundtrack.

Yeah! only took Phil Fish 6 years! that's half as long as Boyhood! only after he screwed his coding partner, stole all the credit and contacted all his gayme journo buddies!

Really hope he was abused as a child, just can't stand looking at his ugly faggot self.

NUFFIN !! HE DINDU NUFFIN

He's from Quebec. That's abuse enough

Pic not related, I'd assume.

What happened to that shitty VR game phil fish was making after quitting videogames?

His twitter bantz was sick, but at least he's still on youtube.

Deliver sick burns to people on a daily basis. Stuff that an sjw would have labelled as toxic and evidently worth banning. I think it was part of the drive to make Twitter a safe space ala Facebook.

TWITTER MELTDOWN

TWITTER MELTDOWN

Why hasn't he killed himself already? Surely even he realizes he's hit the peak of his life with Fez and will never reach such "heights" again.

Or does he keep existing simply to spite us?

fyi, this is probably because the iOS port was just announced.
Before I knew a damn thing about Phil, I sunk a couple hours into Fez. It's one of the most boring and tedious plaformers I've ever fucking played. Every stage I played was an almost unobstructed straight shot to the end and paths kept branching so that the game felt overwhelmingly empty and huge. I sincerely don't understand why anyone likes it.

twitter.com/AnnoyedGamer/status/852575039610171392

holy fuck

Holy shit that was brutal. Any idea who made this and if they have other scathing reviews like this?

Fez was just announced for ios.
Marketing collusion.

Pretty sure that's EmptyHero/SmegmaKing

you new?

Friend linked me this. Pretty amusing how hard they all projected

ageofshitlords .com/men-accused-gamergate-misogyny-now-jail

Ayy I didnt know that
Does #GG know about this unethical behavior?

you talk like a fag

Wasn't Fez the pajeet from That 70's Show?

golden

platinum