Did they fuck it up?

mega.nz/#!ZyY3gb7B!WwwpUgLBsh0SfYe2B9STuemFJ5hUQAGIThsOPv4ut7w
Password: PCGames-Download.NET

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/news/mod_spotlight_planescape_torment_mods_guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this better not give me a virus

Seems like they made it easier.

Is that even a question anymore? I'm surprised it's not called Planescape: Torment: Transsexual Edition with all the SJW shit they no doubt shoved in

You shouldn't trust any links posted here but you can check the site in the password for yourself.

Nigger you couldn't pay me to play that

give me 1 reason why I should play the remastered version when most computers have no trouble running the old one

Did they remove anything from the game? Did they cover up Annah?
Did they add any trannies or any cringy shit?

This. I've got a physical disk version of PS:T included in a collection of all those old isometric RPGs and it runs perfectly fine.

Did they even change/add anything this time or is this just PS:T + mods from this list
gog.com/news/mod_spotlight_planescape_torment_mods_guide

That's the biggest insult of all this, somehow this shitty company manages to get a hold of all these well known Ip's, they slap a what amounts to a resolution mod on it and it's now worth twice as much as it was.

I'm curious about this too, but not enough to even bother with pirating it. Did they censor the shit out of everything? We need screenshots here.

I predicted that this would happen when BG EE came out. It's the lowest effort possible to make a quick buck off off someone else's work.

After people complained about the shit they pulled in Dragonspear they now have an excuse to not add ANY new content (Which is good, all things considered) but that also means they do even less work.

Seems like it for the most part, I haven't seen any new dialogue from what I've played of this, but I would still avoid getting it. The biggest insult to me is that GoG removed the original game from the store and bundled it with this enhanced edition, so now people have to buy this new version and give money to Beamdog.

That was probably Beamdog's fault, since I'm assuming they own the rights, yeah? It's like the thing that happened with Duke Nukem.

Didn't even know this was happening. Fug, looks like they shit up the character sprites with crappy filtering.

Didnt they say they werent going to change anything except add 1500 extra lines :^)

for some reason i stopped playing it halfway through, several years ago so i don't remember

whats best build? 18 wis/int? or should i just do 20/20 so i dont have to worry about using a guide for finding those stat upgrades?

To GoG's defense, this probably was forced onto them by Beamdog after they purchased the IP.

Something like 17/16/16 wis/cha/int IIIRC. Don't start with 20 in any stats, you gain increase in them during your dialogues so much you won't need it. You get like 7 wisdom increase from dialogues for example IIRC. Not to mention you also have tattoos and other items to increase them if you want.

boohoo, just pirate it. it's a shit game anyway.

I really want to see how did they fuck it up this time. At least I will get a good chuckle out of it. If they just "updated" the game without censoring or adding any SJW shit, then it was a waste of time and not worth anyone's hatred.

It's just an update for the original? I mean, no SJW bullshit added?

I need to know how bad they fucked up.

Who cares, just play the original

That numenera shit was godawful tough

This
I am just bumping to keep the thread alive.

It might take some time to notice if they remove or added anything since this game is full of so much text, you'd have to compare the two versions face to face. With that said, I am looking forward to see if there are any leftist cuckery added, because that would have been entertaining as hell.

Beamdog are too lazy to actually do any work now, they're using Dragonspear as an excuse to not do anything and are only doing EEs for the money.
There is literally no reason to buy Torment, just pirate the old version.

same thing happened to BG1 and 2. Black Isle makes a game, bioware gets the credit.

Was getting jewed part of your plan?

BIS didn't make bladder's gates and it shows since they're shit.

You get to support the devs.

I'm just amazed they didn't add denuvo to this shit.

No.

They didn't fuck it up. Only the typos are fixed when it comes to text. Aside from that I have not noticed any fuck up.

Considering that the original author requested to go over the old script personally and make changes as part of his "fee" for working on this, I'm skeptical of such a claim.

I've already played through it. Only typos are fixed.

Whatever, nerd.

And added lore for abilities that just make sense anyways.

The Chris Avellone I know wouldn't "fix" the game in the way you think, writing is most likely fine.

But the thing is this is also bad in a way. These fuckers are asking 20$ for this and didn't do any fucking thing on the game. The shit they added in BG:EEs were bad, but at least they spent some effort on that

Codexcucks please go and stay go.

This has been the case for EVERY "remastered" version of EVERY old game. The industry just uses it as a cheap way to make fresh money.

The most effort anybody put into updating their old games was THQ with the updated version of Titan Quest.

Touché. But wasn't this released before remasters became common?

Nope. The practice was common as all fuck back then and especially when porting was involved. C64 to PC, PC to Amiga, 386 to 486 or whatever.

is that etika?
did etika appeared in a game?

If they really intended to fix the original's flaws, they could have started with the cover.

actually fixing the game would require a lot of work. easier to just cash-in on a goon rpg.

Yeah but that game wasn't written by Chris Aballoney so who cares.

(checked)

Did they chuck in all the community made fixes and patches too, or is it simply updated to run on modern machines because retards can't be bothered with manually applying fixes? If so, I don't see the point of ever buying this, not like there would be a point to otherwise because

It really kind of amazes me that some random user taking one second in a basic paint program was literally all it took to improve that fucking cover. Also, thanks doctor.

Source ?
Do you have any screenshots ?

THQ died almost half a decade ago, user.

I'm 1 hour in and no tranny sjw bullshit so far, unless I'm blind.

I don't give a fuck if they changed nothing. Beamdog gets nothing from me after the shit they pulled with their previous releases.

Nigger I'm not saying that, but the reason why the text for the abilities was added makes sense since you don't have a physical manual. Fucking retard.

That's weaker than someone with MS.

when did this happen

I believe around the time dragonspear saved the genre and we're getting avellone approved expansion to PSTxXDD or some shit.

Even Dragonspear was fine for the first hour.

wtf i love beamdog now

You joke but between olderfag-than-thou cirklejerking and don't make waves in said cirklejerk most of them still don't get the concept of crappy work being done is worse than no work being done. Especially if it caters to muh good old days.

Fuck me, were you around for the local pre-release threads? It took a lot of good memes going stale before the message got across. I'm just sorry I didn't save most of the cringe posted

He never said that though, good job being retarded.

Pretty much every thing I read about the game seems to say that the only changes are more detailed descpription for some shit, so still not one proof there are any SJW stuff in the game. You can shit on the game because it's an useless "remaster" but if you can't show any rewrites, then don't act like you know there are some in it.

In Planescape if you believe hard enough it becomes true.

Is that a rpgcodex meme I see?

Are there any good class kit mods for BGEE?

Except they still hate beamdog with a burning passion and this enhanced edition caused a huge shitstorm. Fuck off, you false flagging RPGWatch shill.

thanks doc

I remember trying a few of them and not finding them fun. BG isn't really moddable I think, so they don't really do creative shit, they just take things from other classes and change them a little. Just play a kit you haven't played yet

Nobody said you should be supporting Beamdog, just that it's kind of amusing to be angry about politically-correct changes to the script when we haven't seen a lick of evidence.

wew

weidu's piss easy to work with but if you're just looking to add some kits SK+ should suffice. And I've no idea if it works with EE.

Where do you think you are? People come here to be angry and went their frustrations, it doesn't matter if there is any evidence

Sounds like tumblr.

bump

Because there is none. They didn't do shit to the dialogue.

IS THIS THREAD ABOUT ANYTHING?

Nope, just faggots looking to make a quick buck with someone elses work

Just knocked this one off my backlog.

Grace is best girl.

What's wrong with her leg?

Everyone please report this guy to make sure the mods see his chronic shitposting.

That is mr fantastics arm. We need not discuss where he is in the picture.

why do trannies insist on letting you know they are transgender? isnt the whole point of transgenderism to become a different gender? the same thing happens with some npcs in the new shitshow torment: tides of cuckmenera. They let you know they've "chosen to assume" the female gender or whatever. shit's fucking bananas

why do gays act like they do? it's for attention. it's no coincidence that all the fags and trannies start to be that in their early 20s.

How is cleric/mage in early BG and BG2 btw? Not going solo, most likely

Also why isn't druid/mage in this game?

Alright nigger, I'm just gonna shit on it simply because a bunch of SJW cunts didnt fuck up this time. Happy now?

finally, it happened

err

I'm a mage right now in PS:T Remaster. What are you talking about? Go talk to the lady in the ragpicker hut, it's the same.

Impossible.

Spectacular.

In what, PS:T? Because no dual class cheese.

I meant multi and dualclass druid/mage in BG games. Didn't druid/mages exist in 2nd edition? Also does anyone know how does spells of NPCs work in BGs? Do they also have memorized spells like you or can they just cast whatever they want?

Not that I know of, and maybe I was too harsh on C/M in BG but you'll have one hell of a time before you get good. You have full control over what your companions memorize or learn and they follow the same rules* you do except Edwin because why no have 3X the number of slots legally allowed

bullshit. Point and Click interface is what ruined adventure games.

Why didn't that nigger just get a potion of gender swapping? That and fucking gender swapping belts are legit a thing in-setting. Why would you even give a shit about telling people you were a guy at one point? It's Forgotten Realms, they gotta worry about the nigga that was like a fucking god then became a man, not this weak ass shit.

And yeah, you can obviously dual class one into the other but that seems like a really bad idea considering you don't really gain that much. Fighter into one or the other, thief/cleric or ranger/cleric are much more effective and can still "fake" the mage part.

What did he mean by that?

So I guess they just patched a HD screen resolution and called it a day?

Yes, which is something every person could have done for years now. It is better than adding tranny questlines, but it doesn't make it worthy of a purchase.

I'm playing BG2:EE atm, downloaded it a few days ago to try it out, I wanted to replay the game anyway whatever. I'm in that Illithid place in Underdark. Probably all of you remember, against illithids you could safely use skeleton summons because they had high magic resistance and because they had no brains illithids couldn't devour their brains. They fucking changed this for some reason, my skeletons get their non-existent brains devoured by illithids and fucking die

Does your party have a Cleric? Memorize Chaotic Commands and cast it on your hasted fighter. CC only lasts for 5 rounds but you should be able to get rid of the fuckers by then.

That right? Hope you'll suffer some more.

That is what you get for playing that shit, instead of the original with mods

use the aTweaks mod with the PnP undead component