The Japanese video game industry only became relevant in the current year. -Feminist

Says by this guy. Yeah, he really means it. What do you think?

I don't think this warrants an entire thread, faggot.

Gee, news at fucking 11 there user. Any other mindblowing revelations you want to drop on us?

I would be incredibly smug if this is also a big fuck you to bland annual western titles and shit SJW indie games.

Aw, he's retarded.

Who is that semen demon?

Nier Tomato and Persona 5 are not AAA games.

people are retarded on the internet, why do I care?

Jesus christ, it's like none of them have ever played a video game in their lives if they think any of those are remotely close to the best Japan has to offer.

It's Zoe Volf you illiterate troglodyte. Use Google next time.

Cosplay of Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop.

Could you not?

Two words, two letters each, that makes me dislike someone immediately.

I imagine you saying this with an upward inflection and in a very posh, faggy voice. I hope that isn't true.

i have a strange feel of smugness and fear.

Fucking normalfags

What the fuck is wrong with this board

Every time we have a Nintendo event we are flooded by retards who shit up the board.
Happens every Direct and it was 3 times worse during the Bitch reveal.

Man, this really puts into perspective how bad anime hair looks on 3DPD.

Also just how bad 3DPD looks as a whole

That goes without saying.

Rami Ismail is a well known retard/SJW

Who gives a fucking shit about some random ass degenerate spewing nonsense on faggot Twitter.
You know that shitstain is wrong why bother talking about it?

This, but he's still also a random forgettable asshole on the internet.

I only remember him because the camel mask in Hotline Miami is named after him because he was a friend of one of the devs. Ironic, considering the SJW outrage over Hotline Miami 2.

I wannt fuck her..i need fuck her.

You cared enough to post about it.

why is everyone so biased against western games now? There's fucking weebs everywhere. All these games are shit.

Have you been living under a rock? Western games have been infected by SJW cancer and have also been shit for years.

Son, the last major hurrah for Western gaming was the original Deus Ex back in 2001. We're not biased against Western gaming - we just remember how good it used to be, and the crap that the Western industry has churned out since then is insulting compared to the heights it used to have.

dubs

fuck you its better than all the weebshit Holla Forums defends regularly just because it has sexy girls in it. its fucking pathetic. play fucking stalker for once in your life and you can see something better than the garbage you waifu faggots love.

There's garbage on both sides of the industry for sure, but Japan still makes actual games, which by and large the West has given up on entirely. Go play Super Robot Wars, Monster Hunter, Gundam Breaker, Sekaiju no Meikyuu, Lost Heroes, Strange Journey, or any of a dozen other good games.

Yes they are.