What are some games out there that severely need to be remastered?

What are some games out there that severely need to be remastered?

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2017/03/28/planescape-torment-enhanced-edition-announced-for-pc-mac-linux-and-mobile/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love vice city, but it aged like ass. Give it a modern face lift. Streamline the controls and aiming. Everything else is on the table, but the graphics and controls are my biggest gripe with the game.

Driver 2 and 3 need to be remade with actual development cycles of 3 to 4 years this time.

Just tell me what the fuck it's about, you pricks.

I'd like a GTA VIce city. It's an awesome backdrop that hasn't been utilized in a long time. I'd only hope that Rockstar actually implements driving that isn't fucking garbage.

Only if I can still do leet grinds

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

>Ninja Gaiden Black Sigma doesn't count

For what purpose, it was shit

The director of Driver series has retired. He actually worked on every game in the series, and they're all great. He was the only reason why Driver is a great series, I have no faith in any other person.

A remaster, remake or direct sequel.

Give it some higer resolution options allowing you to see further ahead, update the controls and add ice t's cop killa to the radio.

Modern GTAs are too story heavy.

A immortal being is trying to recollect why he's immortal and why he keeps coming back from the dead.

Along the way, he picked up a bunch of tormented crew to solve the riddle.

Apparently he did something so fucking evil, that he could never begin to move past Neutral in the Alignment sphere.

The game was short, map is even shorter, but add that modern streamlining, get the 80s vibe going, and fuck bring back Tommy, we got ourselves a great game.

Are you a shill or a fucking slowpoke faggot? nichegamer.com/2017/03/28/planescape-torment-enhanced-edition-announced-for-pc-mac-linux-and-mobile/

The PC port still works well on modern OS, but yeah, FPS controls with mouse aiming would be great. Also, I don't really understand why driving in GTA 1 and 2 is so much harder than GTA Advance and Chinatown Wars. The roads need to be less crowded I guess.

I can't be both?

Its a glorified VN with a novel concept and an underutilized and well realized setting.

Someone needs to revive the Bethesda oldies. How's that DaggerXL coming along?

You can, now suck your own dick.

3D CRPG VN with walls of text that didn't play dumb with it's lexicon of words or hand-holding retards, and had plenty of surprises for the player, and once again Chris Avellone doing his deconstruction shit of a genre/concept/story/archetype

Its still alive
I just wish he had made it open source so someone else picked it up

Yunyun > Megumin

SIMANT

how has nobody retried this or made other similar titles? such a fun, unique, amazing game… i wonder what maxis studios is upto nowadays.

i'm rooting for daggerfall unity being finished first.

Seriously, I like those Godzilla games and playing them with knockoff not-godzilla monsters would be great.

No sounds but the hum of machines, the clanging of your footsteps and the blood curtling screams whenever you die.
Bright and tacky 80s era offices clash against the cavernous expance of all the towers and the horror of the rapidly aggressive robots.

A lot of that might just be influenced from me playing it a very young age, but a remastery of Impossible mission two that captures those aspects would be great.

Why do people make this mistake? It is by his band Body Count, spelled as "Cop Killer" and is not a gangster rap song, nor is it rap metal. Or this is a joke that is flying over my head.

Also, ROCKSTAR FUCKING RELEASE THE FULL GTA 2 SOUNDTRACK ALREADY!

No, that game is still good, Gta 1 and 2 on the other hand…

Driver 1 was superior skil builder tbh fam, way different from other racing games, takes careful execution of movement and sheer dumb luck, when you can pull finish times rivaling le ebin youtubers you feel like you actually accomplished something when you couldnt even get past the parking garage at one point in time

most missions in driver 2 were a slog get from point A to point B

meh, Id prefer an outright new game in the same setting

hopefully Rockstar watches Cocaine Cowboys and rips their story off from that, instead of cheesy 80s movies and cop shows

Imagine flying planes and driving boats around avoiding the coast guard

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THEM CRY

POKE 'EM IN THE EYE

Currently being dissolved by EA.

This fuckin thing.
Great story and atmosphere but fuckawful mouse aiming and level design

Driver 2 ain't that much worse than Driver 1. Sure it isn't that well paced and tight, but it's still an amazing driving game. Driver 1's PC port still works well anyway.

You know if modern rockstar touches any of the old games it'll be for the worse, nerd.

All those games are still playable faggot

Nigger the Aleph One open source ports are fine, git gud

use the mouselook in that thing and then tell me its fine