Any games that allow me to explore the vast ocean?

Any games that allow me to explore the vast ocean?

-→

Aquanauts Holiday…kinda, its not really deep ocean but it is ocean exploration.

Take it or leave it pal.

I leave it.
Now the question remains:
Any FINISHED games that allow me to explore the vast ocean?

No.

Well I have the feeling that op is (1) and done, but still that game is EA and is made by some SJWs so I aint going anywhere near it.

Falling for the meme-monkeys.

I scrolled through that thread quickly and turns out you play as some dindu with numale haircut. So yeah, fuck it.

This is probably the only one. Aside from endless ocean 1 of course.

There was another one that just came out of EA, I can't remember the name right now though. It's the one with the GIANT ENEMY CRAB.

What is the difference between the 1st and 2nd game?

iirc it's made by the Journey people so it's probably more "explore our vast ocean setpieces" but it something.

1st game has less goals and more just wandering around and looking at stuff and petting dolphins.

Wait for another 6 months or so when it's finished then

There was once a time when people played games without caring what the player character looked like and instead judged the game on how it played. It even used to be that this place used to shit on people that cared about things like story and always argued that gameplay was always number one. I guess those times really are gone.

This is an experience I wouldn't trade for the world.

Make sure you have some high quality headphones when playing. The shit is incredible.

Abzu is a true comfy game, but I cannot shake the feeling of this being intended for stoners.

There once was a time when the characters in a game werent indicative of the quality of the studio making the game.

Do you mean to imply this is a bad thing?

DUDE

You're a cunt user.

I don't even smoke weed, but a lot of things made for or enjoyed by stoners are fine on their own merits. See heavy metal.

Finally a deep sea thread

You tried Ace of Seafood?

Aquaria was all right

No.

Heavy metal related to a variety of vices.

You just disproved your own point, good job.

DOES ANY OTHER GAME LET YOU RIP A FUCKING ORCA IN HALF AND LET YOU EAT HUMANS WHOLE OR PIECE BY PIECE AS YOU THROW YOURSELF IN THE AIR TO DESTROY BOATS AND EXPLODE THEM IF YOU HIT THE ENGINE WHILE RIGHT AFTER DRAGGING AN HELI AND AFTEWARDS A BOAT TO THE MURKY DEPTHS?

I DIDN'T THINK SO!!!!

I MEANT A FUCKING PLANE
THERES ALSO A COLOSSAL SQUID IN THE MIX AND YOU CAN TARGET ANY HUMAN BODY PART YOU WANT

Can I bite off the tits of a girl?

OP here thank you very much for the suggestions,i guess i will try endless ocean 1 and jaws unleashed.
Have a freebie.

The ocean is supposedly less explored than outer space. How do you make a game for that?

Quit trying to shill your shitty SOMA clone. SOMA was bad enough as is.

Devs are fucking idiots. They started development for the Xbox One long before hand only to realize it was a mistake and even though the PS4 is closer to the PC in architecture they still didn't switch to it.

We've explored less than 5% of the ocean, we've explored a percentage of space so tiny it round to 0% at a million million digits of accuracy.

JAWS UNLEASHED MOTHERFUCKER GO FUCKING PLAY IT

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet

Rather have a game where you can search for adventure on the Big Blue Wet Thing.

Not exactly exploration but still has that underwater abyss atmosphere. Pretty fun with friends, too. You play as either a diver, with several others trying to collect treasure being equipped with weapons to defend yourself, or as a shark, and you constantly evolve to bump up your abilities and stats.

I know its basically an Evolve clone but its actually fun with friends vs. boring ass glitchy shit

The problem with Evolve was the pricepoint and the absolute kikery along with the usual shit tier marketing by 2K which aside from R* and Fireaxis only publishes shovelware and the fact that the gameplay was slow and the weapons unsatisfying as shit.

Fortunately this game doesn't suffer from any of that.

Can't belive it was in Early Access
Devs seem pretty based, wouldn't mind seeing what else they can make.

To be honest, you never see the character outside of their promotional shot, it's all 1st person and it's done by the same people who made Natural Selection. The most PC it gets is you don't get actual firearms, but it hardly matters when you (in a dive exosuit) can grapple onto giant sea monsters and use your drill arm to mince them anyway.

Sadly so. I remember reading about it in a magazine and was actually really fucking intrigued by it, almost to the point of pre-ordering it, before I started browsing Holla Forums and started seeing through their kike shit. The game is pretty fucking good, though, for its price. The only thing that I have to say could use a little tweaking is shark movement. It's a little more thrashy than what you'd expect in terms of turning and stuff, but maybe thats because I only play Hammerhead.

You're a fucking faggot and you should be beaten to death for thinking that means anything.

If you want to label the faghit devs SJS at least give concrete evidence you piece of shit, paranoid users like you who give no source for anything and follow baseless conjecture are the reason this board went to shit

Been meaning to buy it but I always forget about it.
Probably worth a buy for the repetitive 50 hours I would waste with it.
Don't both the Hammerhead and the Great White have low maneuverability has a class mechanic?

It was given. How’s about paying attention, dykelover?

WOW LOOK AT THAT EVIDENCE
kill yourself

Oh yeah
Go back to >>>/cuckchan/ you fucking retard

Holy fucking shit, stop apologizing for marxism.

Cry harder, bitch.

It'll stretch you that much but can probably provide a little more if you have friends to play it with like I said.
Yeah. The turning is precise, but not accurate, though.

I remember Ocean Hunter being a fun rail shooter take on the concept, or so I thought. Nice variance of environments and sealife.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/cuckchan/

Nah, fuck that shit, with friends its usually RTS or Coop.
Only something unique like the Hidden or the like are actually enhanced with friends.

To each his own.

I remember it being pretty clunky though.
Died quite unfairly to the Mooray Eels inside the shipwreck, but overall the game was pretty comfy.

NS2 is shit. How about that?

Fate: Extra's dungeons are underwater.

1.Wrong
2.What about it?

Sure was. Great Megalodon.

Oh, I just remembered: there was a game back in the mid 90s or so for those computers you'd find in the library. It was an edutainment game wherein you played as various kinds of fish and had to eat the right things to live. My favorite was the tiny anglerfish who could kill a shark. Would appreciate the name for that one.

I'm disappointed on you fags.

It was made by the same devs that made Jaws Unleased and 3D Ecco is pure shit compared to the 2D Sega ones.

Feeding Frenzy?
I mean theres a shitton of these Hungry Fish type of games.
Its like Tetris or Pong

To this day I still don't know whats the OG game that creates all these clones.

I don't think that was the title. It was 2D and had sprites, iirc.

Oh, and eating the wrong thing could be fatally poisonous.

Theres a ton of them lad, you'll never find it.
I can't even find thr OG

Seriously? Huh. I never saw more than that one.
Thought one of the cooler fish in there was the guitarfish, looked like a fusion of shark and ray.

The OG game is called "Shark! Shark!" and I think the game you were talking about is "Odell Down Under".

Is that first one any good?

Is there any game which focuses on submersible combat?