Battlefront 2

So the new battle-flop cgi trailer is out

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/battlefront2/mods/995/?
nexusmods.com/battlefront2/mods/996/?
nexusmods.com/battlefront2/mods/1002/?
twitter.com/PlayStation/status/853318204428603392
etcanada.com/news/218504/mark-hamill-on-luke-skywalkers-possible-turn-to-the-dark-side-in-the-last-jedi-anythings-possible/
avclub.com/article/watch-mark-hamill-basically-pitch-evil-luke-skywal-227192?permalink=true
archive.fo/Hcg8P
archive.fo/Selot
origin.com/can/en-us/store/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront-2/deluxe-edition)
youtube.com/watch?v=3_T2FF4ou44)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

Kotor 3 is rumored to be in development too. "Rumored" to the point every news website had to write an article on it, so probably real.

Also Battlefront 2 will probably have like 8 maps instead of 4. Not big of a difference.

yes

I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS!

STAR WARS YEEEEAH!!

S
T
A
R

W
A
R
S

R E M E M B E R S T A R W A R S?????????

There will be black woman of color fighting against jedis and stormtroopers with her feminism powers.

Good riddance nobody remembers Star Trek.

HERE HAVE THIS BLACK WOMYN TROOPER SQUAD as MC

Happy now?!

Posting highly underrated star wars MC.

Outside of love interests, you never actually see a black woman on her own in any media. So, peg me somewhat interested (Not going to buy or pirate the damn thing though).

A RED LIGHTSABER
WOOOW

Not canon :)

What a fag

Fuck you, jew jew abrams is not canon.

KOTOR 2 isn't canon either :)

Reminder that Lucas was a fucking angel compared to this.

Why is japanese George Lucas informing some random jew about his new videogame studio?

Lucas Arts made some really god damn good games. I just wish we haven't lived in such bad timeline as now.

To make sure Death Stranding fits the modern jewish agenda.

They're both jews so they stick together.

I didn't need to see this, OP

And for good reasons :)

It would be great if he made a cameo in Rebels…

…considering Thrawn became canon.

They want to contact Lindelof.

Tell me OP, why are you such a faggot?

b-b-b-b-b-b-but Konami forced his hand!!

How is this phrase not considered racist? It literally strips every quality of a person except the color of their skin.

Are you saying that progressives are the real racists?

lol, fag

that's called a movie tho, and you are usually supposed to pay for it

I wonder since I don't buy many DVD/BDs, how much does a movie cost? I assume is a little more than a movie ticket.

How many movies cost 60 bucks

movies are usually 2h max, how many hours of cutscenes are in MGS4 for example?

Not even one good hour

so then the rest is gameplay I assume? because average time to beat it is 18 hours

Autists shouldn't be bothered about this shit anyway, Legends simply forms a separate canon. It's not like a Lucasfilm inquisition broke into our homes and burned all out old Star Wars vidya and books.

If it's made by a Bioware studio then we can expect the ability to play as an autistic jedi.

The default character models in the first EA's Battlefront were black too. You can thank (((Disney))) for that. Han Solo's first wife is black too

Who gives a fuck? They'll just recycle TOR if they have a shred of intelligence left, because God knows their writers should never be allowed to create anything original, the same godawful animations and modeling work (that all three BioWare studios seems to share) and the same shit VA.

Anyone that thinks it's not going to be Inquisition/Andromeda with a Star Wars paintjob is fooling themselves.

pls

But, wait, I though the Empire was the KKK in space.

test

No, its actually right definition. Racism means race realism. Term "person of color" is not race realist term.

Rey looks pretty out of place on the cover next to Darth Maul. Her design's not exactly iconic.

Really a game aimed for those new libshit fans. I wonder if "Across all Eras" means 7 maps for 7 episodes, or even less.

Sure, 18 hours of the same 3 type of mission (eliminate/extract, sabotage, boss battle) over and over again.

(pic)

I wonder if it will have an overpriced season pass that will separate the playerbase like in the first game.

That's because you can't create a more bland character than Rey and it also didn't help that she was portrayed by an actress who can't act.

MGS4 user, not V

It seems like they just took "the Fans like The Empire and Darth Mual right?" and just slapped that into the game without any actual thought/effort put into it.

I want this meme to end

really now…

Rest in peace sweet angel we'll never reach dark forces 2 levels of gameplay on star wars again

Oh man, get a load of this fucking guy who doesn't know about China. You think the jews are bad, wait til you get a load of the chinks. They're basically two sides of the same shekel.

Anyone that isn't from Africa or Eastern Europe has a sizable amount of jewishness in them.

Japanese = Honorary Aryans
Koreans = Honorary Jews
Chinese = Honorary Africans

Nigger what?!?

Still better than the Wiz Khalifa song for Battlesheeeeit1

I am incapable of optimism when it comes to new Star Wars games.

BF2 (lol) will be shit, and KotOR 3 will be shit. I know this, and you all know this.

We're living in a time when EA has exclusive rights to the Star Wars license, and when visual spectacle is more valued than gameplay, story, or enduring quality, because hordes of naiive gamers will pre-order a game en-masse based on the visual spectacle of its trailer and the hype of its marketing, or even simply because it has 'Star Wars' on it.

Playable demos are dead, and pre-rendered or misleading trailers are king, because that's how you farm as many pre-orders as possible, and pre-orders are how these companies stand to make the most money. It doesn't matter if your game is good or bad once you're making a profit before anybody has a chance to play your game.

I stand to be proven wrong and, naturally, would love for that to happen. But I'm not going to wait with baited breath. I still can't help but love Star Wars, I loved the expanded universe (parts of it that is), I will always love Battlefront 1 & 2, I will always love KotOR 1 & 2; these games were cornerstones in my gaming adolescence. As far as I'm concerned, it is better to have loved and lost, and there has been plenty of time to learn to live with a broken heart.

Chinese are niggers.

You can still play a beta version (final game).

Why are you laying all the blame on EA? The Disney kikes are equally responsible for the current shitshow. Say what you want about Lucas but under his ownership we got plenty of good Star Wars related games, books, comics and TV shows.

Meanwhile all Disney has managed to do is sink their filthy yiddish claws into the franchise and defile it with niggers, spics and faggots, handed over exclusive rights to the games to EA and let some tumblr cunt make a cartoon shitting on all the good Clone Wars did.

OP is still sucking cock.

Doing gods work, user.

You're right, of course. I focussed on EA as the orchestrating hand of the new generation of Star Wars games specifically, but there's plenty of blame to go round.

Wow, I can play as diverse women, the ever likable Rey, and the super iconic Kylo Ren!

I'm just glad we have all the decent old Star Wars vidya so we can ignore this horrible shit. Hopefully nobody buys into it this time around.

She looks like Sara Ryder a bit.

Coincidence?

Is she a nigger? Taco? Terrorists?

She doesn't look very autistic.

Thanks, I needed a laugh

oh that's right the emperor let Darth Maul live.

Fucking A user
Katarn was pimp af
Bring back the dashing white male lead

You can stop being racists any time now.

Not really, they likely have all kinds of studies that shows that this is the "ideal" female face that is inoffensive to the most number of cunts around while still not being so disgustingly ugly that it chases away the men that want to play the game.

Blacks can into sci-fi, but you have to be at least handsome and well mannered. Not modern spoiled by social justice nigger.

How long is it before EA's contract expires?

It's weird how [spoiler]cute[spoiler] she can be with a bit of autism and a brother complex.

Nothing was ever made better by adding niggers to it. Sci-fi, or anything really, doesn't need niggers.

Well, it won't offend people of color i guess. First african american needed self representation in media, now european immigrants need it too.

When did their opinions matter?

I'm sure if we do it often enough niggers will magically stop being niggers and join the rest of humanity.

I love how that one muslim Star Wars actor semi-threatened Hollywood trying to get them to hire more muzzies… as if they needed to be threatened.

What's really pathetic is how forced it all is, and how obvious. They're not even trying to hide the fact they're only doing it so they can virtue signal, and the spics, niggers and mudshits just lap it all up. I mean, don't these subhumans have any shred of self-respect? Or is getting paraded around like pet apes what they're really after?

Meanwhile they bleed millions in foreign markets like India or East Asia and shit out movies like Cuntbuster, Ghost in the Shell or Barbie that nearly bankrupt them.

So what they calling this game? The Cringe Awakens?

At least playing as the Imperial Remnant will be cool.

Remember when they fucked up the pre-rendered trailer with legs clipping of the AT-AT? Wonder how many mistakes we can find here?

I thought you couldn't tell the difference between a male and female trooper until you heard their voice.

Why are you still bothering with this failed franchise? Star Wars died along with the expanded universe, go host a battlefront 2 server, you will feel better and you better pick the jedi temple you rebel scum

I've been dating one for a long ass time and I assure you that you're buying into a meme. They're being graded on a curve compared to the rest of East Asia.

Wasn't the first released not a year ago? How are they pumping out a sequel so fast?

They're gonna shit one Battlefront every 2 years so they can do one year Battlefield and the next year Battlefront.

What are the odds Disney puts Thrawn in Ep. VIII or IX? And gives him a lightsaber

Are you dumb? Dune is nothing like star wars

user, there's a reason you're dating a Nip and not a Western woman.

The Empire did nothing wrong

What planet are you on?

their hideous as fuck. worse than trannies imo

At least trannies were human once.

Because I have yellow feaver, not because I'm foolish enough to believe they're anything like me.

You forgot this one too.

I thought Battlefront 2 was considered inferior to the first one.

user, nothing is worse than trannies, at least niggers look like monkeys, not freaks of nature

There were no Female Imperial Soldiers until well after the collapse of the Empire, when desperation set in. At this point they are all male Human volunteers, or clones from various stock.

Disney ruined Star Wars

fine
It's BF1 all over again.

For the Star Wars buffs: how many novels were written about a similar female character after the fall of Deathstar?

If you're referring to Mara Jade, it works out because she received the dick.

It also works because Mara Jade was nerd fapbait from the get go. She was made to please the fans, not some tumblrtard that doesn't even give a shit about Star Wars.

I'll give'em props for putting best star wars costume front and center

This. She was pretty much from the get go gonna be Lukes bitch.

Probably

your hilarious libtard now fuck off back to your containment board

fuck off transfaggot, noone here wants to look at your fake cunt

Out of curiosity isn't it pandering either way, except one is where you're applying the laws of that universe (Star Wars fan bait) instead of the laws of reality (Tumblretards)?

drink bleach nigger

Well, Mara Jade had a developed personality and such as well as being a hot red head with big tits and a nice ass. Shit, the books she might as well have been everyone's ideal mom.

Also laws of reality? The only laws of reality that tumblr faggots apply is their own.

now screencap this and post it on your tumblr you fucked up piece of shit degenerate

I like pic related more

While I agree that the tie pilot is a magnificent design, it pales in comparison to the snowtrooper

Yeah, I really should have put that in quotes.

Seriously consider gassing yourself.

inb4

I shouldn't be surprised, they are fucked up after all, but I still am

They really want all the normalfags to buy this, don't they?
Rey is obvious tie-in to new trilogy, Maul is there to get MUH SIK LYTESABURZ kids who were underage when prequels came out, and I don't know why theres a TIE fighter pilot there, but there is.

although if we're talking troopers in general, the arc/commanders of the clones were my favorite, with their 600 pauldrons, belts, and rangefinders

Everything panders to someone in one way or another. Good pandering is when you're rewarding longtime fans for their loyalty, bad pandering is when you shit on your fanbase to appease a bunch of creatures that don't give a shit about your product, have ridiculed it for decades and only want you to submit so they can move on to the next thing they want to defile and subvert.

The problem with leftists is not that they want to have content pandering to them, the problem is that they actively go out of their way to shit up other people's stuff instead of creating their own.

Imagine, if the didn't just outright state that it was a battlefront game and show the Jedi and Sith at the end it would be so easy to construe it as a trailer for a new TIE Fighter game.

I want the guy that made that animated short to make a whole 10 seasons of the TIE pilots, that blonde captain and their battlefleet.

Sadly, SW is owned by yids and we will never see a well animated show solely focused on the good guys.

But Worf are Klingon!

Children think of the Empire as heroes. Men realize the Empire doesn't need something as arbitrary as heroes and villains.

Did the double meme arrows not give it away?

The only reason you should care about canon is that it affects what comes out in future works. I don't see why anyone cares about canon in a series like Star Wars that has been taken over by shekel-hungry kikes intent on liquidating it and leaving it a lifeless husk, unless they're braindead enough to actually enjoy the new movies. (Ironically, it's usually the same people who jerk off to the worst of the expanded universe fanservice schlock.)

Life is pain.

fuck EA

I'm hearing that Obsidian is gonna do Kotor3, and if that's true, I'm all for it. Kotor II was way better than the first one.

>I thought Battlefront 2 was considered inferior to the first one.
I like the maps in the first one better than 2 as well as the tutorial mission because you get to play as those shitty battle droids before they got replaced by the Supers. Other than that, the second one plays better. I think there was a way to mod in the old maps but I'm too lazy to check.

How new are you?

A-user I…

Thanks for sharing.

damn straight i will

Does that include the clonewars, old republic, infinite empire? I just want to hack down clones with grievous again.

man, that first image is fucking terrible. jesus

i hope that's bait
I'm too retarded to figure out whether it is or not

Who thought this was a good idea when the previous game was on sale 3 months after release?

No, he's a nigger.

I can think of one thing.

Graves can be anywhere, believe it or not they even have them in Africa. You dipshit.

This is why Star Wars games will never be good again.

At least you got 4 games.
(I just realized they were released pretty close from each other, 1993-1999)

Although we should all agree such a game must have cinematics and optional objectives and missions, I wonder if the gameplay should be closer to Rogue Leader or to classic TIE-Fighter.

Just out of curiosity, how can you tell that's her character from the 2 seconds she was on screen?

I get it, some people shove that kind of shit hard at times but damn at least wait until they do a character profile, this instant knee-jerk assumption makes you look just as much as an idiot as the people who do force these kind of characters. And I know, Star Wars is pushing diversity but it's literally skin deep; it's not like they've made race the center focus of anything so far either, plenty of niggers but they aren't introducing themselves as Kangs Wewuz and rambling about how the Empire stole their lands and shit.

I'm 100% certain that the game and it's plot will be shit, but stop assuming every non-white non-male character is a one dimensional gurl/blak-powa character from their appearance only. It makes you look like a triggered little faggot.

Why do you think they had the character front and center of the logo along with the fact that she's the one doing the VO?

Whoops I also meant to say that the character's VO is just bland as fuck and I was exaggerating the fact that they added diversity for the sake of it.

No, kill yourself immediately, you stupid fucking nigger apologist.

EA had a real life diversity officer work on battlefield one, it's the reason there's so many blacks on every side except turk.

obligatory

well, it works in worf's case
lando was hot though
and don't shit on laforge, that nigger is smart

Not canon.

is it by respawn or dice

stop making me want this game

Gets me everytime

But that game was lauched years ago.

We had Niggerfield, is this Niggerfront?

This thread makes me wish the star wars board was alive.

1. Because niggers literally have nothing else to their names but the color of their skin.
2. Because liberals can't be racist, goyim.
3. Because racism is the only healthy behavior and anything that tries to pretend the species are the same is genocidal or suicidal.

lol dipshit

Reminder that he's half Indian.

First: MAKE SURE SWBF2 IS 1.1 AND NOT 1.0
install:
nexusmods.com/battlefront2/mods/995/?
nexusmods.com/battlefront2/mods/996/?

You maybe need the 1.3 patch:
nexusmods.com/battlefront2/mods/1002/?

Be prepared to see Episode VIII content announced at E3 (But, only availabe if you buy the season pass. You cannot buy it individually).

I really hate how cynical I've become about some things.

Fuck EA for calling their pieces of shit Battlefront.

Oh fun, Bioware makes another space game. At least we know it will be so bad even the fags who love nu star wars might not touch it.

JUST BREATHE

This doesnt look good or even average at all. The jedi crap will be her deciding to either create a new (shitty) kind of force order; Or to become a jedi, to the dissaprovall of emo Skywalker. Instead of Hoth, we will get Israel planet battle, with the dust expelling planes, that look like shit.

Its shit.

no thanks

I don't think gape=acting will have that problem Luke

My sides.

The really telling part is that they blatantly divide people into "white" and "not white". The differences between Samoans, Tutsis, Navajos, and what have you are irrelevant in the face of their collective non-whiteness. It's explicitly treating white people as the single most defining aspect of humanity.

Put Poe in Rey's spot and you'll be closer to the mark. Tried explaining to bluepill'd cousin why there was no Rey Finn romance in Ep. 7 because Finn and Poe are Pudge Fackers, he remained unconvinced. Oh, to be a fly on the wall when he sees ep. 8.

They don't even have a reason to be evil besides the spacekike. The prequels even further cemented that they were good guys until sheev took charge. iirc, a lot of the eu implied the motivation for the rebels was literally just to take him and Vader out and leave the rest of the empire alone. The next movie should have been about the New Republic defending against some new (((sith))) threat.

You mean: I really hate how shitty things have become.

Absolutely low energy trailer.

Fixed

Given how much Finn goes m'lady towards Rey, and given that her name is actually Rey Mixer, I doubt that very much. They probably will go that route after it picked up steam with western fujoshits.

Neither of the sides in the prequels were good, because either side winning meant that Sheev won. Unfortunately, Lucas was a hack and fucked up a basic point for a premise like that; which is that you need to have good guys on both sides.

that cant be right please tell me it's a meme

Official concept art lists it as such.

Dude

I thought it was a play on "remixer"? That sounds like less of a stretch than "Race mixer".

F

New trailer
I'm in the process of making a webm of it as well.

Post it first next time

I have no faith in this game

Alright, noted.

No it isn't. Racemixer only has the c sound added, while remixer has ee instead of é and no y.

ayy lmao

Slightly smaller one with no black bars

This and everything (except Dark Forces and Republic Commando) after New Hope sucks shit anyways.

Oh god, it's another Battlesheeeit1. I bet she'll tell the story like if she took part in it, just like the nigger in BF1.

Isn't Amy Hennig who's going to write the game? Hopefully it won't be too pozzed.

ANOTHER FEMALE LEAD

No, I think she's working on a SW game made by Visceral.

Is that Sam Witwer doing the Emperor's voice?

So, just a regular T-65 X-Wing?
Or are is it suddenly a special X-Wing that's responsible for Luke's success, and not his own skill/the force?

of course it's not his own skill, that would be misogyny, didn't you see rogue one?

The only positive thing I have to say about Rogue One is that at least I didn't pay to see it.

It's interesting that they tried to paint her as the heroine while in reality it's her father who did all the work.

that first image is 100% tumblr garbage please kys thanks fam

who invited the Konami IDF to this thread?

she really doesn't do jack shit in the movie. she also has as much charisma as a dead fish. it boggles my mind that most of my normalfag friends enjoyed it

Didn't even try to hide it by using some weird alien spelling like Miksr

why

Special BLACKED forces look like they're missing a torso/chest piece. They look like children in plastic costumes.

Decided to look up the trailer for the original Battlefront 2, and I almost thought I was watching the same for the first 40 seconds.

Actually, I want to experiment with something really quick.

Honorary not literal ya dumb nigger…

And for good reason

That's where da wuz comes in.. ;)

Alright, here's the 2005 trailer with the 2017 trail's audio.

And, here's the reverse (2017 trailer with 2005 audio).

She looks like a gender bent version of Jango Fett's actor.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the "steal the plans" story from Dark Forces amount to 1 level? Most of the game had to do with the dark troopers. And didn't it also completely contradict what was stated in the first move?

I mean I'm upset as anyone else that they basically genesis wave'd the whole canon. But I'm pretty sure there was barely a story associated with the death star plans to begin with. Kyle just got them without any real issues.

It wasn't a big part of the story of the game, to be sure, but the fact that Disney would take even that much from a part of the EU that they themselves declared dead still pisses me off. I don't think anything in Dark Forces contradicted anything in A New Hope, though. The only time anyone actually mentioned anything about the Death Star plans was Return of the Jedi when Mon Mothma said that lots of bothans died to get them the plans but that was the plans to the second Death Star, and Kyle stole the plans to the first. The reason Kyle was able to do this so smoothly is because he was a former imperial soldier or officer (I forget which), so he had intimate knowledge of Imperial procedure, which is why he was chosen for Operation Skyhook in the first place.

how else can you explain the stormtroopers?

Obviously all niggers

I hate liberals. I FUCKING hate liberals. I'm so sick of them.

Dude, there's a shitton more problems with her design than the color of her skin. It's perfectly possible to have a brown skinned girl and have her be sexy.

No way fag. Brown skin is not attractive. Especially if you take it into the third dimension where it is repulsive. Showing tanned 2D girls doesn't prove anything. When you give them actual facial structures that brown people have too, as they've done here and unlike what nips do, it just looks objectively unattractive.

Shantae is a damn fine exception because she's really pure

They can be okay.

Oh god if he"s doing a shit copy of Empire, what is JJ going to use to ripoff Boba Fett?

Wow, all those empty promises.
>Same amount of players as the the last game assuming "up to" means 40 players total
Shit as usual.

Are you sure?

You sure that's not a dude?

Reminder brown people and brown skin are not the same thing. Anime girls are generally seen as japanese by race but have caucasian features. Unlike the little eliot rodgers a 3d abomination of this kind would be, 2d remains pure and attractive regardless of this conflation of racial characteristics.
That pic of Taylor Lautner with tits is not attractive in the slightest even with the apparent thorough mixing of white and otherwise caucasian genes into it. The brown skin just makes it easier to sort into the trash. Hell, even with those pointy elf ears I wouldn't even give it a consolidation prize of rape.

What would be being remixed then? There weren't any musicians or DJs in the main cast

What's funny is that when you could still only see his reflection on the glass, he looked perfectly real, but instead they chose to ruin it by making him turn around.

Also the best part

twitter.com/PlayStation/status/853318204428603392
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Turns out that Krennic was also supposed to die but that was cut

This is why you'll never get what you want.

Holla Forumsacks with their hatred against racemixing are the most hypocritical bunch. If stuck on a desert island with Rosario Dawson and Melissa McCarthy, I bet they, or any other man for that matter, would give two fucks about racemixing.

Go back to your containment board, you edgelord fucks, and take you race politics with you. We don't fucking care.

I don't care if people want to race mix but fags like you who freak out that others would prefer not to fuck other ethnic groups are just as fucking retarded.

cant wait for r34, prefferably some bsdm shit or something

You sure they're not talking about this Battlefront II: No? Oh, worth a shot.

Why. Why should the Jedi end, Puke Skyfucker? What's the point? Why now, more than ever? What's the fucking reason?

Fuck me, even I could have come up with something at least passible for a title.

Turns out Luke is going to be the villian for the film/rest of the series.

Really? Because I'd fuck it without a second thought.
But that's just because I like pussy and am not a huge closet faggot but okay.

No fucking way. The books did this and are no longer canon.

Why did they de-canonize them if they're just going to use the same story arch?

Because Disney makes more money in the long run that way when they're the only source of "true" SW material. End of the day Star Wars is a shitty empty franchise, the EU saved it for a while there but it was never meant to be.

Source on it:

etcanada.com/news/218504/mark-hamill-on-luke-skywalkers-possible-turn-to-the-dark-side-in-the-last-jedi-anythings-possible/

You are a bunch of niggers, this is just a set up for the MC girl to make her own Jedi school, it`s just a big metaphor of tearing down the patriarchy, the critics will eat all this shit

Anyone that still care for star wars is cattle, you should listen to your jew lords and kill yourself

Oh, here's a golden line from the article:

But, this other article came out two years ago:
avclub.com/article/watch-mark-hamill-basically-pitch-evil-luke-skywal-227192?permalink=true

And, archives for reasons.
archive.fo/Hcg8P
archive.fo/Selot

Sensing a pattern here.

They already had the materials and come up with this lazy desing for an elite squad…
Come on!
Fucking come on!

This is only the first tailer, the first sign of how shit will be. Star Wars EA Battlefront 1.5

Incorrect. Niggers and darkies of other races can never be attractive. What you find attractive when you see a tanner-skinned woman is HER CAUCASIAN FEATURES. That's why the Japanese never make their dark-skinned characters with nigger features if they want people to fap over them.

See? Point proven.

Reported for not even trying.
>>>/4chan/
Reported for being from cuckchan.

For the type of game, the idea of making the story focused on the company, not a character, is a lot better, imo. Especially with the presentation the game had for it. Then there is the "special forces" bullshit; I do not remember the 501st being anything but another company of grunts until later in the story as they started gaining both a reputation and harder times. I wish more games presented war stories this way. Lost Planet 2 almost did this, but story wasn't that game's strong point.

Just now picked up on the pattern, sport?

He DID die when the Scarif facility was hit with the Death Star's laser. Did you miss the entire end of the thing?

That was the only redeeming thing about the film: all the multicultural piles of shit were slaughtered, down to the last man (were the two asians supposed to be brothers or faggots? I can't tell)

Wow look, the bare minimum of what the first game should have been

fucking "hero ships" sounds so god damn annoying.

When you really think about how badly disney fucked star wars when they got it, it's beyond the pale. Just the sheer level of kikery that happened.
The original trilogy is now invalidated by the new trilogy. To remake the same plot they had the jedi broken again, and made luke the tired old man now, essentially making everything they'd done up to that point moot, and all their victories meaningless, they even killed han solo as extra insult to injury. On top of that, lukes failure to actually save the force invalidates him as the chosen one who brings the light side back as he does in the Eu as well as the implications of him becoming the hero. Hes now just a tired old man who failed, all so they didnt have to think up a new plot and re use the same plot people with more talent created.
Oh and on top of that, since Luke is no longer the hero who saves the jedi, guess who will be? That's right, Rey. Rey is now the hero, Disney stole Lukes legacy and gave it to their bland diversity hire.

Then theres the fact that they undid the entirety of the expanded universe, as well as the games. So no Republic commando, no Thrawn, no yuuzhan vong, no Kyle Kattarn,No jedi academy, no cade skywalker, no Revan, no Exile or Kreia, no Darth Bane, just disneys diversity and rehashed plot step for step from the originals. Of course theyre going to pillage all the plot points from the EU and the games for their movies and future games while adding as much diversity as is possible. And its going to keep happening for decades because normalfags will eat it up and Disney has no morals.

Battlefront: Rogue Squadron had hero ships.

This is the ultimate reason for everything wrong with everything. Remove normalfag.

Boba Fett

Yeah for the reason that it actually made Star Wars somewhat interesting and we can't have goyim enjoying a good medium so lets make it shit again

no need to pay royalties to authors

Phasma. She was trashed in the first but now she's actually going to do something this time around.

That Ford was he only one with self respect and didn't want to take part in this shitshow?

Krennic dies on the planet too. There's a scene of him bleeding out on the top of the tower, watching the laser hit.

Is coming with a name that hasn't already been used too hard for devs nowadays?

what march around in a stupid silver uniform and cape? Force awakens writers had it right the first time, throw that shoehorned character into the literal trash compactor.

A meme (T8-T0R) character that appeared on the screen for 30seconds had more on an impact than that dumb character.

Sure in the same way Starkiller starting the Rebel Alliance is canon. As in will never be referenced in any media ever again.

Pre-order to win goyim.

I thought Starkiller was retconned when Disney took over?

Luke actually did turn to the dark side for a brief amount of time in the EU when Palpatine was fucking about with superweapons and cloned bodies.

Anyway Star Wars died when the Disney kikes bought it. Why you all still give a fuck about it is beyond me.

I just want to see how badly they can fuck up this slow motion train wreck.

If you've ever had to be the one to nurse a pet with a terminal illness, you'd know why. The two of you had years of fun even as she slowed down into more relaxed twilight years. Then, one day, you notice she's losing weight at an alarming rate, so you take her to the vet. It's socjus, and she's got just a month or two left. None of the four daily sets of pills helps her much, and you watch as she wastes away to the point that she can't stand on her own and refuses food just to get it over with. Thinking back on the pet she used to be, you can't stand to see her like that and know it's time to put her out of her misery, but Disney won't let her die. All you can do is be at her side as she sits there, begging you for death with her eyes. This is what it is to be a former Star Wars fan right now.

I remember Lucas wanted him to also be Canon, you know all the works that Georgie boy had a hand in, but then the Disney kikes said only the movies are canon along with Clone Wars (The shit one) while they started to create their own EU by hiring faggots and SJWs that nepotistic fuckwad Abrams wanted them to hire, the novels and books of the "Nu-Star Wars canon" are fucking shit.

Are they re-releasing Battlefront 2?

After Star Wars: Battlefront 1 2 they're making Star Wars: Battlefront 2 2 makes sense right?

This is a new level of kikery even for EA

I swear I searched the catalog for a battlefront thread and couldn't find one so I was about to make a new one but I got a post error and searched the thread only to find this, just going to post what I was saying here

Anyone Hyped for Battlefront II here?

I'm not.
People I know talk about the game like they liked the first one from EA

Still 40 players (Comes straight from the page description on origin origin.com/can/en-us/store/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront-2/deluxe-edition)
Why? Have you shills not learned from the previous game (And from EA in general) that this one isn't going to be any different and most likely still have casual and arcade style gameplay
Have fun paying full price for all the (EA branded) 2 planets and one hero per team DLC when the game only launches with 4 (maybe 6) planets and none of the content from the first EA battlefront (Because why give people content they already paid for or didn't pay for and if they wanted those maps they should play that shitty game with all the hackers in the servers)
No shill haven't you learned by now? EA isn't going to let that slide, if no paid DLC then there will be Pay To Win microtransactions like in Battlefield 3.
Are you seriously going to fall for some pre-rendered bull shit where they don't even care enough to look over it to find some glitch hopping stormtrooper?(youtube.com/watch?v=3_T2FF4ou44)

Why do shills still fall for EA's money grabbing tricks? They should of just remastered the original games for fucks sake.

The only good thing so far is the class system.

Wasn't it universally accepted that the M16A3, the gun you started with, was the best weapon in the game?

Everyone thought the developers of Lost Planet 3 were making Battlefront 3 and I was so disappointed when they announced it was Lost Planet 3.

That's a matter of opinion, it is a fact however they offered a way pay to unlock all weapons/vehicle abilities/skins DLC.

This.

Elaborate. What's happened?

Jews cant be racist at all, goy, only the white man is.

That's not how you say Snowtrooper.

I swear this bullshit is getting overwhelming. Anyone who buys any disney sw product is either an underage who hasnt played lucasarts, retarded or both. They went completely out of their way to cancel on develop games because they didnt/couldnt control whatever they put there (if anyone has that pic post it I only remember imperial commando)

Battlefront was perfected on renegade squadron anyway. And if you liked the complete train wreck the 7th movie was or rogue one aka totally not dark forces, you deserve to be milked dry

This is actually funny because it's true.

because their life is a mess and rather than fix it they'd rather take the placebo.

Why is no one checking these?

You not seen what they have put out since New Vegas?

Oh great.
Another timeless classic to have it's fanbase crushed under sjw rethoric

Every time I see this it makes less sense. All that it would take to get a sex change in FR would be to get a wizard drunk and dare him to do it. Why would that be a big enough deal to tell strangers about? Just go about your fucking life, holy shit.

dude, you could just get an identified cursed belt of sexchange for basically free.

This is nothing else then fucking pandering from someone who had no fucking idea about the setting, and was more worried about inserting as much (((politically correct))) content as possible and jabbing at gamer-gate

I cant wait to play a stronk female stormtrooper. Oh wait, yes I can.

Old-EU was largely shit too. Light Whips.

Pick one user, everyone with an ounce of taste loves 'ol Kyle.

Fuck now I need to replay Jedi Outcast.

Why does Rayy Lmao even need training from Puke Skywalker? She already kicked the main antagonist's ass with no prior experience.

Battlefront: Renegade Squadron had hero ships.

This isn't new, the previous game had pay to win DLC and microtransactions.

Because (((Bob Iger))) needs his 2B again.

Fuck you goyem for even asking, just watch the fucking movie. Jeez, just turn off your brain and observe changing pictures. You like star wars right? you like X-wings, you like lasor swords and spaceplosions? So pay for the fucking ticket and popcorn and stop asking fucking questions.

Dont forget

They used the first level of dark forces yes (as if the canonical merit of stealing the death star's plans wasnt important enough). They also stole the characters, I cant remember the names but they were shitty variations of kyle and jan ors, their kyle is now a pajeet who wears kyle's symbolic clothes in what I imagine is a big fuck you to eu fags

As if making horrible inconsistent movies wasnt enough, they copy both the original trilogy and games while claiming they are doing their own thing. So far the new movie is a copy of episode 5 and kotor 2 plot, I wouldnt be surprised if Luke wants to destroy the force because it's evil

also don't forget

rogue one was a fucking disaster even compared to the prequel trilogy. the only redeeming part for me was watching darth vader whoop ass in the last like twenty seconds of the movie

topkek, they didn't do this for the farce engorges.

all non-whites are basically jews

it's all part of that white privilege meme, they keep pushing the idea that the non-whites are systematically being oppressed when it's the complete opposite.

this needs to be updated even further, i think with all the dlc it came out to like 12 modes and 12 heroes

no, george definitely cites dune as a partial influence.

the only thing swbf1 has on swbf2 is prone and a few maps, and relatively better lighting, and some better skins. otherwise swbf2 all the way.

(checked)

you guys are cute, but pic related is the best.

did you not watch the trailer? there's skins available with pre-order, and they've said they aren't doing a season pass with this game. of course they'll do episode 8 dlc, they'd be foolish not to with the movie coming out and the content of the new trilogy already in the game, just missing maps and some vehicles.

you 12 or something? did you try letting him know that rian johnson purposely put two fag characters into the movie, and that he expressly approves of finn/poe shipping?

he's credited for the first one, so probably.

not incinerating them? or rather burning them in large piles/ feeding them to each other in actual concentration camps(trukroach style).

How do people not comprehend that they’re just rehashing the entire original trilogy by now?
IT’S LIKE POETRY; IT RHYMES.
VII was a copy/paste of IV. VIII will be a copy/paste of V. This fucking trailer even proves it. Luke will say, “No, YOU are my father,” to Rey Mixer, JUST LIKE THE RUMORED LEAKS SAID. It’s all a jewish shitshow.

Since all my old posts were apparently deleted (fuck you, Mark):
1. Hideous nigger.
2. Caucasian features.
3. Caucasian features.

Dark-skinned drawn characters (in anime and elsewhere) are only attractive when drawn like caucasians. If they’re any other race, they’re hideous. This has been scientifically proven.

Yes, “jewish actors get their jewish industry to shit out more degeneracy exactly how jews want.”

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/tumblr/

That’s actually in character for the old EU’s establishment of Vader. Not to say that they’re supposed to be Bond-like puns or any shit like that, but even ESB has him killing Captain Needa and sarcastically accepting his “apology.”

there is a difference between "apology accepted, admiral" and "you look…. out of breath" or whatever he said in rogue one

And what is the third one gonna be? Star Wars Episode IX: We Changed Our Minds