Jobs that would make good game

chiropractic simulator

Penis Inspector

Rimjob enthusiast

board-owner of Holla Forums/v/

muh diiiiick

would this be a subtlety game about how much ass and titty you can grab without making the grill overtly complain

shitpost simulator

kidnapper

A game where you play as a human guinea pig and you turn into a hellish mutant running away from the cops, army and scientists that experimented on you. Wait, that game exists.

Grand Inquisitor

Lesbian sex wrestler

Board owner.

What's the button combo for a Ring Dinger?

Serial killer simulator. It would be a mashup of rts/time management/rpg/visual novel game where you have to stalk victims on an overworld map and kidnap them without being seen. Then you get to choose how to kill them, how to dispose of the body etc. Then the visual novel type game talking to detectives and avoid getting arrested. Plus it would be so edgy you would get tons of free advertising.

Alternatively I would like to see a full fledged single player mmo simulator akin to the goat simulator dlc where you play as an autist guild leader in some shitty mmo.

Not a job.

It is if you're paid by a company to delete posts critical of their products, AKA a boardowner on 4chan.

Holy shit. Thanks, user.

isn't there a patreon game like that

Kuromukuro was such a comfy show.

Lifeguard

And ruined

Retiree Simulator

Bully, but instead you're a teacher. The game ends the same way Lesson of the Evil does.

Yeah, but the models look like garbage and the maker is focusing on adding on futa moves and futa focused characters rather than improving the models because of his "supporters".

Only if the girls let out huge farts when you snap their joints.

that's a really good ad

>donaldduckhavingastroke.webm

Gay4pay

School of Smut already exists

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

what about a Gay4pay and then go home and spend years of your life being in denial about being gay and only wanting to be with a woman because "it's what a real man does" Simulator?

pretty sure that doesn't exist

Tank crewman

Auschwitz manager

So, like Football manager? Or would you be a lifeguard at the pool? Dentists assistant simulator? Maybe a cinema usher.

You'd be the one personally doing the gassing of 6 million jews.

Oh, it's a fantasy game!

Exactly.

I thought maybe you would work at the camp stables, or with the bunny rabbits.

you're not funny. the holocaust really did happen

So like that one young girl that survived becuase she got so hungry in the gas chamber line that she collapsed and they had to hospitalize her to get her health back up.

Or the one guy that had a cavity that needed to be pulled.

So like you need to separate who ACTUALLY is healthy enough to be gassed to death, Make it like papers please, sounds fun.

What is this thing that you call holocaust?

Yo I heard ya, the we gotta bring back the hollaw cost!

Nigger killer

it didn't but it should have

I don't know if the holocaust is real or not, but I'm sure that some, and not only a few jews lied about it to get victimbux, like "25cm of wood up my ass". and that's even more disgusting.
Reminds me of a comic book where the bad guy actually did this shit.

I actually believe 25cm of wood guy. Unless he said that was a daily regiment or something. Otherwise I can definitely see some soldier fucking with some Jew.

Snake caretaker

Yeah, the holocaust happened. The Nazi's kept meticulous records of it (since the concept of "war crimes" didn't exist until the end of WWII) and when the allies invaded Germany proper, there were simply too many documents and too little time to destroy them all.

So when I hear about a document where SS commanders are complaining to headquarters that they need to find a better way of killing kikes because shooting them is taking too long, I'm inclined to believe it.

Polite sage for being off topic.

Can always count on naziboos to take even the most obvious bait.

Game dev

Poking those snake tails were cute.

cult leader

ICE Agent
Hunt down illegal immigrants with your friends by entering their homes or out on the street, or play as the illegals yourself and hide from ICE

How can any documents of something that never happened and was made up by jews on both soviet and allied side be real?

video games

Human resource director simulator

your job is to fire people

a la papers please except you can fire people for whatever reasons you please, the meta is getting away with it by following rules

I wish Atlus made some new Trauma Center games, I loved those. Surgeon Simulator isn't really the same thing since it preferred to cater to the "le funny youtuber reaction XD" crowd.

Fuck off Holla Forums, no one is buying your transparent attempt at false flagging

I don't understand the point of the second pic edit. Is the guy just for a full body shot for maximum effect/sympathy or to insinuate there was not enough room for everyone to lay in bunks?