They did it, the absolute mad men

Remember the cancer that was paid mods from Bethesda ? Remember the cancer that is Minecraft ?
WHAT ABOUT BOTH ?
minecraft.net/fr-ca/marketplace/

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/minecraft-windows-10-edition/9nblggh2jhxj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wew lad

I was right again

who gives a shit
double who gives a shit

It'll take off for sure, but it'll also be contained for the same reason. Only kids and attention whores who want a youtube career still play minecraft.

Is this the straw that finally gets them to notice?

True.

So many players. Even though, as pointed, most are cancerous as hell and will eat that shit with both hands.

Apparently it's not even mods, just skins, maps and shit like that, nothing that messes with the game's code.
Wew lads, at least it's for the mobile/windows 10 version only, but I say hoard your PC mods before this cancer spreads.

Wew.
Don't they have enough money?

they play minecraft, they deserve what happens to them

They need to get back those 3 billions.

Think about what you just said. These jews can never have enough money, it's always about how much they can possibly squeeze out before the product dies.

The nagging voice in me that has long since lost faith in humanity says no, they'll just gobble it up.
I still sometimes want to believe though.

kill me pete

Soon

FUCK

havent console minecrafters been paying for skins and textures for years now? stop bothering Holla Forums

"Look how much I spent. Am I cool yet?"

it reminds me of pogs, pokemon cards, warhammer etc. but its hard for me to picture a young adult giving their minecraft account to a younger sibling or cousin as a hand me down.

I can't stop thinking about the Oblivion modding community, so many interesting mods you would need many lifetimes to check them all.

FOR FREE

its not like its just oblivion. so what are some devs that embrace their modding community?
i can think of arma guys and triumph studios

KEK

Every thread

huh, yeah. im surprised they didnt go with emeralds

If you dont like it just dont buy it

Reminder that this faggot got kicked out of his own company and now he's a free speech hero making twice as much money for a youtube channel that just makes half-baked political commentary videos with wikipedia-tier research applied to them.

who?

I still don't see any mods in it.

This cancer will spread to place we don't want if this is just a little successful.

Colin Moriarty. He's the same faggot who made that really pretentious "Gamers are entitled" video for IGN, over Mass Effect 3's shitty ending.

So?

now there's actually a money pipeline instead of the fucking faggots putting their mod behind 20 ad.fly links? this changes nothing because i still wont get those shit mods

remember when retards didnt put spaces before their question marks?

Well, that's everything then, isn't it?

Well they skipped it by releasing other version of the game. Marketplace is for pocket/win10 version of minecraft.

I mean they already broke no need to pay again by selling skins and texture packs for console versions.

I remember this shit and buying one extra alpha key so I have one more before they change the terms.

They just ended up revoking both my keys without even sending a notice when M$ bought the game.

Hi Microsoft shill

That would imply that you could collect them in game and spend then in the store.

No, walk me through this and I'll prove you wrong.

That's illegal but nothing will be done because the world views vidya as a children's hobby.

You are not from here.
I was going to make an explanation but I don't think you would understand and you would just double down anyway.

I probably could have tried suing them or hiring a lawyer to send threats to them, but was not going to pay a lawyer for 20 fucking dollars.

I stopped caring about the game soon after the beta release anyways.

Fight me and you'll see.

That would actually make this system not shit.
But well I guess M$ just decided to milk children.
That doesn't sound good and it shouldn't.

I could filter both of you and miss nothing related to marketplace.

Well that and you need at least 150 damages to sue usually.

Does microsoft pay you for that as well?

you must be new as well.

Funny, I filtered your mom with my dick last nite

i don't know how to tell this to you

Didn't it took something like an hour after Beths paid mods introduction for the first pirated ones to go up?

that is a good point

what a class act

What I said still holds.

Did they?
I already use pirate minecraft might as well pirate the mods too if it comes to this.

why not pirate it for pc and just do modding as usual, instead?

That's what I already do, I'm talking about what if the PC version becomes like this too.

What she said doesn't since she had her mouth full

plebs, i swear

if it does, i dont think it will be for a while.

theyve been doing microtransactions for the console versions for a while and modding hasnt changed at all on the pc.
going by this image, by "mods" they mean resource packs and skins, same as the console version.

i wish people would actually look at the page and realize op is either dumb or a jerk who wants to make you sad.

They are doing it for Win10 version. These are separate version to original and I believe it is same as pocket edition.
Most likely they will stop developing a previous version to avoid shitstorm and false advertisement.

I said, me. Here

yeah, those versions suck

I'm ready for the reset, Bennu.

can windows 10 victims play the 'real' version of minecraft, or are they locked into that crap?

It's the most cancerous piece of shit """joke""" and it has to end.

That's what you are saying.

They can play both.
Win10 edition is just pocket edition ported on PC you can buy through win10 store.

i wanna know who would willingly choose to buy the inferior version, then. i suppose you could say the same kind of person who would willingly switch to 10, but they at least pressure and tempt people in to that with nagware, dx12 and selling pre mades with 10.

is it at least cheaper? theres gotta be some incentive

I think we are reaching the peak of jewry here. I can't possibly think of something that could possibly top this. Except maybe switching to a subscription based game with mirccotransacction payed mods.

microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/minecraft-windows-10-edition/9nblggh2jhxj
Doesn't seem like there are any, but children will still buy it.

no, theres still room for more merchantry. i dont want to speak them though because im a witch. ask yourself, how did they make youtube more annoying?

ah thats how they roped people in. pc version isnt an option on that microsoft store page.

this is why notch should've open sourced the game before giving it to microsoft
but of course he didn't because he han't even finished making the game when 1.0.0.0.0 came out because of his retarded diversions into merging mods into the game

The floodgates will never be closed

I thought M$ Office was made to deal with that kind of shit.

The only incentive is the port not being java.
That's it, that's literally the only incentive. No mods, no modding tools, no content that was promised for the java version, and currently has less content than the java version.

as I've said about minetest before, the biggest problem is that they never made a base game, they made a barebones modding api for an engine that generates a sandbox
the few calls offered by the modding api are so far and few between that you'd spend more time reinventing the wheel than actually making a mod for it, so unless you're already competent enough to make changes to the engine or even updated the modding api itself you will quit before making your first tile entity.

You have to wonder what drives a person to draw something like that.

minecraft has been selling texture packs since it first came out on xbox 360. they're just copying it onto a different platform. what else is new?

An erection.

As in, to specifically draw Minecraft rule 34 as opposed to literally any other kind of rule 34.

An erection combined with consistent hours put into minecraft.
Or money

God damn, I somehow miss the day when I would play this. There's no replacement, Minecraft gone completely bad and Minetest being lackluster with shitty mods nowhere as solid as MC.

didn't Holla Forums just set up a new server for that? Holla Forumsandcraft and it's autism were the only good thing about minecraft at any point ever

The thing that blows my mind about that game is the snot nosed 10yos who'll make their parents buy them 200$ of merch

I don't know, I only know of the endless Holla Forumscraftwhatever servers for Minecraft. We tried this type of gameplay on our old Holla Forums Minetest server, everything was so tacky and incohesive.
The weapons were just terrible, the held sprites look like shit, you couldn't draw bows, they only awkwardly plopped out a low velocity arrow, same for crossbows. We tried a gun mod, you couldn't aim, you swang your weapon and fired an invisible bullet that dropped like an arrow.
We tried several different mob mods, all of them were fucking horrible, some looked like they were drawn in MSpaint by a 5 year old, they had no variety and only ran towards you, they didn't drop anything that could be used as a material in the crafting system, and they rarely appeared at all.
The overcomplicated machinery mods and crafting were unintuitive and acted on their own behalf, not really giving a shit about incorporating into the rest of the game. They felt like mods, poorly added ones that don't mesh with the core of the game. The problem here is that everything is made bit by bit by different people, it's like modders don't want to collaborate to make a proper meaty game, which is what Minetest dedicated itself into being, an engine for modding.

Basically the game is an autist simulator where you go into caves, don't find a single mob, find some minerals and try to fiddle with the crafting and make some circuit or something, and it won't ever be as solid as redstone. The rest of the game takes a hike, the combat, the mobs and exploration are so barebones they might as well not exist.

I'm ready for the reset, Bennu