4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite dungeon crawler?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
delicious.com.au/recipes/lemon-coconut-slice/331038b7-f599-4f5d-a4cb-56a427aba3a0
amazon.com/Vornado-Full-Size-Whole-Room-Circulator/dp/B000MI3HJQ
homedepot.com/p/Husky-15-in-Wood-Handle-Aggressive-Tooth-Saw-122SS159/100618795
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice image shitsu
also undertale 11 was a pretty good dungeon crawler

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

P3

Morning everyone

I stayed up all night. Drinking the day before work was a mistake. Going to nap after thread for a bit and hope I don't die today.

why not?

What is a good slice

Tried to play Persona 3 Portable on my emulating thing and it doesn't quite run properly, which is a shame. The big problem is all the tutorial popups are completely blank. Not sure what I'm going to play since that's out for now.

Thanks, game, for making me have to fight Cubia with no proper casters/healers when it's immune to physical damage half the fight.

Also testing this MP4.

Uneventful work day. Bought a game off some guy on Craigslist, so I guess that counts as interesting.

Gauntlet. Preferably when me and a few other m8s are a few ciders deep at our local barcade.

WHERE ARE THE VIDEO GAMES?

You want to crawl

Around my balls

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

hey ritsu

Idk, get a vita and play P3P.

Good question

YRYR, ichigo mashimaro, yuyushiki, gabriel dropout, k-on

Play nocturne instead, its better

There will never be video games on Holla Forums.

i hope you die today nigger

Which Gauntlet? One of those hard to find Tengen NES carts?

i killed them

There's no way this thing will run a PS2 game.

How is it going phil

nice dubs phil

Alternative shitting is perfectly acceptable.

Morning folks
Had some delicious pulled pork poutine today. Also just about done digimon cybersleuth

Diablo 2

see

What game you buy?

Hows it going user?

Play smt1 then. Its okish

How do I make those slices
I need a slice recipe by tomorrow to make

ok

that image wasnt even about you huey
now go back to eating shit

Like Diablo-y games? I never really cared for them.
Coincidentally I started Grim Dawn a couple hours ago. It's alright I guess

Probably the one downside of playing good stuff from eras past.

The one released in arcades in 1985 by the Atari corporation. Hence the word "barcade" in my original post.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5. Yes, I know it's shit, but it was 10 bucks, I'm trying to go for a complete Tony Hawk collection, and I want to see which is worse; it or Tony Hawk Ride.

I'm not sure I want to go full retro. I might just play Persona Q. I have a copy sitting around that I never really played.

You seem upset.

Now you understand why Holla Forums is nothing but shitposting and cancer.

Dunno if that sounds amazing or disgusting honestly. Did it have the gravy and cheese in it?

Just now realized you didn't say slice of life wew

I've never played any TH game before tbh

Which one was Q again?

All right

So what is a good slice then

When will Yooka Laylee GoG version be uploaded? I want to try it.
I can only fall asleep when I'm dead tired or else I lay in bed.
It's not even May and I need air conditioning for my room, I've looked up home made air conditioning but I'm not sure if it'd cool off my room as it's pretty big. Sorry for rambling am starting to slightly get tired.

Persona Q is alright. Would have been much better without the oc donut steel pair the story revolves around
Yes and yes
Persona Q is babbys first eo game starring your persona waifus

no user dont do it

Probably Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, which is a shame since I haven't played it in like 15 years.

If you died today, you'll miss out on seeing how much worse it can get tomorrow.

There is no such thing, and SoLfags need to be bullied.

Stahp.

When it unlocks later today.

You might be right but no one compares to Junpei.

Oh, so you bought an arcade cabinet, or game board, or something? Not sure exactly what you mean.

I mean, I could try making a thread or two for certain things, but I doubt they'd get more than ten posts (half of which being my own) before rotting in the catalog while shitpost/template thread #72645 sits at the top of the catalog until it hits the bump limit.

How do Dark Alliance and Dark Alliance II compare?

That's why you shitpost instead.

Actually, never mind. I thought you were implying the game you have bought was Gauntlet.

The dungeon crawler on 3DS with the teams from 3 and 4 in it. Some pretty good music in it. A guy combined the battle themes for each party.

Yeah, I didn't play far in because I got distracted by other games. I remember I didn't have either of the OCs in my team, though.

The one that kills you

The fuck is home made air conditioning? A bucket of ice?

Ohhhh thats fucking weird

He the dude bro guy in 3?

I heard it was good

More like, that's why I don't bother posting much anymore these days, unless the occasional thread of interest shows up, which seems to get less and less frequent.

pick one

Oh what. Never fucking heard of it.

Hence you go to other boards.

No he da man

Don't play anything past Project 8. Proving Ground was just okay, Ride was only fun when I played it with my drunk friends once, Shred was apparently better, and 5 was only made because Activision's 15 year exclusivity deal was expiring.

They have a Gauntlet cab at my local bar/arcade. My friends and I enjoy getting wasted and playing it.

It's pretty fun, at least what I played of it. I should probably revisit some of my 3DS games. I have a bunch I just never played much.

He's very much not a dudebro.

Morning all. Played a shit ton of Estival Versus today, and a little P5.

Yomi is definitely the worst Senran, no doubt. I always had Yagyu pegged as worst-girl, but Yomi is a bitch.

In P5 I did a shit ton of fusing and did two or three of the Prison Twins' Persona requests as well. Feeling pretty unstoppable with my Kui-Ki and Leanan Sidhe. I'm almost at the end of the Third Palace, still having a blast.

I'm torn between Torchlight 2 and Persona 3 Portable.

good luck Soritsu.

i just played it on PPSSPP and had no issues whatsoever.

been meaning to get around to Grim Dawn myself. I'm afraid it just won't be as fun as Torchlight 2 was though, so I can't bring myself to play it.

don't do it user.

I'm not talking about Slice of Life
I'm talking about the type of food called slice
Need to make one tommorow and asking here for ideas

I fuck everything up so knowing me it'll be good
What's it called

No thats me

Whats the best one though?

Think the only 3ds games I've ever played were like one pokemon ones. Any good recs?

Thanks fam. I'm still praying it ends up raining so I won't have to go in. Only good part of working a tourist job is I can get random days off for it.

I have to wait till may for mine to come in. Did snake get as dumpstered as I hear she did?

Homebrew it and play whatever the fuck you want
Senran kagura seems right up your alley though

Suicide

I keep forgetting about SK even though I've been meaning to pirate the pc one for months now.

I don't know, I stopped playing console games shortly before it was released.

The best Diablo clone is Median XL. High-res patch, PlugY for infinite stash, and go nuts. Grim Dawn just a shittier Titan Quest, and Titan Quest was already really fucking shitty.

What the fuck?

Like a vanilla slice, a caramel slice, a lemon almond slice
It's kinda like a cake but it's shit old ladies have with their tea

How do I make it

I'm not gonna buy it, just want to see how shit it is. I hope it doesn't bomb because I'd like a resurgence of platformers. I don't understand how nu-Rare fucked it up.

ree

Yes with fan on top to blow cool air.

I kind of want to see a varient of that with that nignogged character from the NA Persona 1 PS1 with the text going "SHEEEEEEIT!" now.

You're implying there's another reasonably active video game board here. Hell, it wouldn't shock me if most of the other non-Holla Forums vidya boards weren't still offline from the hack.

For the most part, if a board, any board, isn't in the top 20 or so, it ranges from inactive to outright dead.

I'm playing on one of these, though. Runs Android. The issues I noticed:
I could probably sitll play it, but I think not having that info on how the game works could be a problem.

Theatrhythm Curtain Call is good if you like Final Fantasy music and rhythm games. Has a better tracklist than the first one.
Code of Princess is a passable beat-em up but it's on PC too now
Bravely Default is a good RPG
Kirby Triple Deluxe, Super Mario 3D Land, and Donkey Kong Country Returns are all fun platformers if you can get them cheap.
Codename: STEAM plays kind of like the new XCOM games and it's fun.
7th Dragon 3 is a great RPG. You make your own team and pick their genders and you can waifu any of the major female characters even as a girl. Lots of build customization for your team too.

Just pirate it, get Snake Pass, or wait for A Hat In Time to come out.

Underground 2, 4, and 2X.

Here's one

user don't do this

Pretty sure cold air sinks instead of rising. Or do you mean the fan is set to suck outward from above the bucket?

Never said you couldn't pick up other hobbies fam.

I wasn't gonna buy it, I thought it was obvious when I said upload I meant pirated copy.

Can you get a picture of these "slices"

At that point might as well just buy a real one.

The kirby, mario, DK ones might be fun. Not really into RPGs these days.

The nice thing is the 3ds and vita versions play very differently. The former is a beat-em-up and the latter is kind of a mousu game so it's worth trying both

well, there's no rain on my end, I doubt you'll be getting any for a while.

Sucks you gotta wait that long. I wonder what cards you'll get. I wound up with the Hanzo ones. I'd kill for the Gessen ones tbh.

can't really say. I haven't hardly played as her except for one time in a story mission. I've been playing a lot of Yozakura, Renka, and Minori more than anyone else.

whew, don't scare me like that user.

i've never seen one of those before in my life.
why not just get a PSP and CFW it?

You know those little cake slices old ladies make for those fetes you go to as a kid and shit like that
I don't know what city people do as a kid

Hey guys, I haven't been on 4 AM since Persona 5 arrived since by the time I was ready to stop playing for the night the threads were always dead.

How've things been? Persona 5 was fucking fantastic.

Fucking this.

I'm pretty sour on RPGs most of the time lately but I really enjoyed 7th Dragon anyway. I had a schoolgirl samurai specialized to constantly be switching stances and buffing herself so she hit like a truck, a meido based around building up combo points to use better and better martial arts abilities, and a Jet Set Radio-looking guy with a pair of pistols who could hack into enemies to drain their health, and had pistol skills to one-shot flying enemies, basically. Then I got a titty catgirl knight and a pair of loli catgirl mages

Because I'm Canadian and PSPs are fucking expensive. This thing was a gift.

eh, it's ok.

I don't know the mechanics behind it all I did was look up home made air condition unit. I have big room and I doubt a little piece of shit fan will cool it off but I can't afford an AC unit and the bills that come with it.

I'm not buying it.

Can't afford it along with the electrity bill that comes with it.

Sound like completely different games. Whats the PC one like?

Welp just kill me now

Threads have been comfy. Hows your life been other than p5?

Sounds fun. Too bad it doesn't have real combat

What state you in that its that hot already anyway?

I know but you still shouldn't do it

Suit yourself. I think they did a FANTASTIC job with the social links this time. Definitely felt much more connected to all of them compared to the previous games. That, and the dungeons, combat, etc were all MUCH better. It's definitely better than P4 at the very least, I haven't played P3 yet (I can't decide whether to play P3P or FES for my first time through…), so I guess I can't compare it to that, but I'd be shocked if I liked it as much as this.

My life has been more or less fine. I can't believe I've dropped over 60 hours into that damn game in less than a week.

user the more you describe this, the more confused I get. What country are you from?

Just get a nice Vornado and turn that motherfucker to 3. They're like $70 and even if it's 80°+ in your room, you'll still be comfy getting fucked by a ridiculously forceful torrent of air.

I'd be pretty happy to get Hanzo or wherever Hakura is in it

Pc is vita/ps4 version

I like my vidya, I just am a bit saddened at not having much room for discussion of it here due to focusing more on older games. Admittedly the occasional system thread pops up and I can get some half decent discussion there, but the bulk of discussion on Holla Forums naturally gravitates towards current games, systems, the modern industry, and general (justified) shitting on most thereof. If /vr/ here had an active posterbase it would give older games more of a hub, but over time, even if a non-Holla Forums vidya board finds a community, eventually everyone just drifts back to Holla Forums to have more people to discuss with, and that board fades to obscurity.

A 3000 out here in the states is probably about $70-80 used. Bit more if you were to need a memory card.

Where do you live? Just curious, since where I live, without fans AND AC, you'd probably be dead in the summer.

Does anyone know if that line someone made a thread on (something about a person's inner self not having to match their own gender) was in the JP version of P5 as well, or did some "translator" pull it out of their ass?

I prefer some characters from P3 and 4 also I feel P3's gameplay feels much more like a challenge compared to it's sequels.

Australia
I swear you city folk don't understand anything

Better than 60 hours of work

I thought they were fighting games tbh

That's pretty much all I own physically that I can recommend. The Fire Emblem games are disappointing and I can't even bring myself to play Pokemon Moon. I have Legend of Legacy and it's okay but it's another RPG. Trying to remember what digital stuff I own. I guess there's Legend of the Dark Witch if you like Mega Man clones with cute girls, or Liberation Maiden for a sort of shooter thing (really easy though, not like a bullet hell) where you play a cute teenage girl who is also president of Japan. And there's also Mighty Switch Force.

I live in the asshole of nowhere so I could post ads and try to find somebody who actually has one forever and never get a reasonable price. Actual shops are charging ridiculous prices for them, if they even have them anymore.

That's why you go to /vr/ and then wish you were doing something else. I do it with /4am/, you can do it too.

Come on m8

I just liked how the social links had you actually feeling like you were ACTIVELY involved with them. Some of them requiring you to dip into Mementos to solve their problems was a small but really nice touch, and I liked the thematic connection every characters have, with them ALL having something holding them back from the past. It makes you feel like a giant family, like you'd really do anything for each other. Persona 4 had you all be a group of highschool friends trying to save the town they loved, but I feel like Persona 5 is a lot more personal, and I like that.

Ok tell me what's great about living in Chicago, New York, London, Paris or what ever city you're from
Pic related
It's one of many types of slice

I think you're the kinda guy people bitch about when they talk about old Persona games and SMT.

That sounds fucking amazing. And it looks cute as fuck. Thanks!

Fudge?

No way to import one at a reasonable price from the states?

I check it like once a day to see what's new, but there's next to no point in making a thread, let alone posting, when there's likely no one to actively discuss with there. Admittedly makes me wonder if there's other anons in that same boat, all lurking, but no one bothering to post.

This better be the best fan ever. Although have to order online, I hate that shit. If I had a drop off point I'd be more inclined to purchase online because fuck giving out my info.

I'm in NY it's nice outside but I'm on the third floor and supposedly heat rises? Hot as shit.

Okay, so I looked up "australian slice" and apparently it's just a fucking bar cookie. Why do you niggers have to use such poncy, faggoty language to describe shit?

Just make this thing, looks easy as fuck: delicious.com.au/recipes/lemon-coconut-slice/331038b7-f599-4f5d-a4cb-56a427aba3a0

This is the one I bought: amazon.com/Vornado-Full-Size-Whole-Room-Circulator/dp/B000MI3HJQ

Except now it's on sale for like half of what I paid for it back in 2012. Get this one, it's an insanely good deal and these things are rugged as fuck and move a TON of air.

here is another one

Wouldn't that fancy fan cost as much electricity of a small AC?

I've been sitting here looking at my games library for the past 15 minutes thinking about what to play when all I really want is to play my favorite game for the first time again.

I live in 10 miles away from a capital of a state and I'm across the street from a farm fam.

Just make your own board and shill it really hard. Don't shill it too hard, because otherwise you'll be a boogeyman like /svidya/ and end/v/. You just have to accept that everyone goes to Holla Forums and Holla Forums because they're literally the only boards with enough traffic to actually have discussions where you don't have to wait several days if not weeks for a reply.

Blame the Brits, we've been trying for 300 years to make our language better you cunt
:^)

Don't think they will even know what slices are enough to ban you for it

I only play my favorite game once ever 3-4 years so I can really enjoy it

Just use LIBERTYSPEAKâ„¢ tbqph fambulance

No, with an AC you're running a strong fan plus the compressor, which is what's making it actually cold. You know when you're running a window unit, and it's going BRMMMMMMMMM, and then it turns off, but the fan is still running? That's the compressor stopping because it reached the temp you set it at.

Eh I'm across the street from a capital of a state and I'm 10 miles from a farm
I'm still not used to how fucking shit cities are

my condolences

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll at least be buried with all your Ritsu stuff.

I don't think a fan would cost more than AC unit plus

Sheeiittt I might buy it and strap a HEPA filter on the front of it. If I must I'll order it online, even though I hate that shit. Thanks a ton, I really hope it works well coem this summer.

It doesn't get any better. What's worse is that I'm just far enough out of the way that if you go one direction, you don't have sidewalks for quite a ways because there's literally nothing there before an interstate exit shows up and you suddenly get sidewalks for the neighborhoods that are close to it, but if you go in the other direction there's a fucking outdoor mall.

Honestly I'd just bite the bullet and cut money elsewhere. Comfy is love, comfy is life.

I've really been meaning to write a will telling a family member of mine to burn all my shit when I die.

There in lies the issue: you can't have an alternative Holla Forums, or even one simply meant to provide something on the side that Holla Forums doesn't focus on, because people think its meant to compete with Holla Forums and is therefore a threat that could split the posterbase, and thus shouldn't be tolerated.

Really though, I've just come to the conclusion that I'll have to put up with discussion once in a blue moon when someone else makes a thread (and therefore I know others are actually wanting to discuss them at that point), and try to fit discussion where else I can (OST thread and the like), even if certain anons get absolutely fucking sick of seeing the same games/series brought up.

Should have gotten Holla Forums before Mark did goy.

Just ask for a Viking funeral

what said.

I'd rather at the point I'm dead burning every bridge enough where theres no funeral at all.

Also I'm pretty sure that mechanically, it's identical to the more expensive one you listed, just a different chassis designed around using that beast on construction sites.

Here's some proof that I'm not just shilling a random fan I don't own, either.

There's a reason cities are full of bright lights and Soma dispensaries. People in cities are miserable, but they pretend they aren't. After all, they are the open minded, enlightened, technology embracing cosmopolitans who have elevated themselves above those simple rural folk stuck in their ways. Never mind that they spend the entirety of their lives competing with the mass of third-world humanity for a little elbow room totally dependent on the same rural folk they love to look down upon. I've lived in cities all my life and I've always hoped the towers of my babylon would suffer their own 9/11 if only because I know the majority of the would-be victims would totally deserve to feel the flames of hell slowly roasting them before they are crushed under the weight of collapsing concrete and steel. Cities were a mistake.

Whats stopping you from moving to a comfy small town?

not really sure

there's a sequel too but i'm not sure if it's on 3ds

I'm a basement dwelling hiki who adapted to life in urban prisons. I wouldn't know how to survive anywhere else.

I DON"T GET IT WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE OUT ON TUESDAY
I JUST WANTED A BETTER PARKING SPOT BUT NO ALL THESE FUCKING PEOPLE HAD TO TAKE THEM ALL BY BEING OUT ON THE MOST CONFUSING DAY TO BE OUT
4 AM HELP ME CLEAR MY CONFUSION
WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE WHO GO OUT ON A TUESDAY

I figure it's pretty much the same, the one I posted was for industrial use. I want to use this as an air purifier too, I just hope that using a HEPA filter won't restrict the airflow too much that it'll cause damage to the fan or create a stink. I've tried it with a regular box fan and it gave off an awful harmful odor. I can't seem to find a centrifugal fan anywhere, those things are designed for airflow resistance. Air quality is shit here too, you'd think I'd live in China alright it's not that bad

Why are you out on a tuesday?

Yee yee

I can't wait until I finish my apprenticship, get money and start a shop in a rural town

Jobs are hard to get

I'd go out on a Tuesday if I had someplace to go. I'd go out at 5 am right now if I had some place to be.

Why were you out on Tuesday?

It's really nice living in a fly-over state though.

If I can get one. Anyone can.

Tuesday

to get a better park as the parking spots near where I'm staying are paid until 5:30pm, so I move my car so I don't have to walk far in the morning when I'm in a rush

Why

Why do they go out at all?

I'd go out if anywhere was open. I'm hungry and there's pretty much nothing to eat. I just boiled some spaghetti and realized I have no pasta sauce so I'm eating a bowl of spiced, boiled spaghetti noodles.

see

Also I guess at least you have wholesome people around and such, bit hard to find such people here

Because NEET life isn't as cracked up to be. I want to get the fuck out of the house instead of being couped up all day. Even if I had a job I wouldn't want to be indoors al lday.

Check your fucking population privelge shitlord.

NEET life is the best life if you just learn to embrace it. Though its not for everyone I guess.

Been NEET for 8 years now. I don't want a fucking job I just want a reason to get out of the house but there's nothign to do. I've been downtown there's nothing to do.

Ritsu you have underground connections and shit
It took me a year and 5,000km of driving to interviews to get a job

I can get Friday, it's the end of the work week and time to relax
normalfags probably relax by drinking with weird people and not the normal way of shitposting
But Tuesday, even this week where Thursday is the last day of the week doesn't make sense

Don't forget the wostershire and the onions
You can add garlic if you want

Ok but most of these normalfags probably have jobs

Says the normalfag with a job

Just take up smoking like I do so you go outside for a smoke every hour

I'll be free again soon

I just lie a lot during resumes/interviews

Point taken. I don't understand it either maybe they're lost souls like me. Nah they're normal fag NPC's.

I'll check your digits if that's what you mean

The Mark of a Natural Aristocrat is someone improved rather than worsened by lesuire
user and I aren't Aristocrats

So you act like a jew?

You disgust me.

What did you do this time
In all seriousness you're probably there forever

what a loser

Might as well kill yourself now.
Although I do enjoy cigars but they're expensive and being NEET I can't afford them.

I don't own either of those. I added chili powder, garlic powder, a couple spice mixes I have sitting around, and a pinch of salt. It's okay.

It would have been better if you weren't a doubleposter you nerd.

That's what makes it confusing
is there a glitch in the normalfagPC programing that is existing just to fuck with me and my Autism

A DIY air filter is fine with any fan, it just needs to be big enough to match the airflow requirements, i.e. the higher the airflow, the bigger the filter's surface area needs to be. Just slapping a filter on the front or back of a fan is going to fuck it up eventually.

What you want to do is rig up a multi-sided air filter, sort of like pic related.

Legit thought the same thing, that was gonna be my original post lel.

Good enough, though Wostershire and Onion make it meatier so if the meat you have isn't too strong you add heaps in, though usually you add just a bit

Well all I want to know is are we going to make it

There is literally nothing wrong with dubposting of G-drick Bateman

all me

I didn't put any meat in it. I don't have any meat. It is spaghetti noodles and spices.

nice

Fellow 8 yearer here. I used to go for 2 AM walks/runs to the nearby park. But as I age I find I'm more content to stay in my cozy waifu bunker.

I bet you're a fucking pansy vegan homo

I've tried that but I made an actual box with the fan on top and 4 filters on the side. Turns out the wood was some cheap shitty wood that gave off a harmful stench I thought it was the fan. Is all cardboard the same paper material or can I end up with harmful cardboard? Sorry for asking the most inane questions, I just want to do this right and unsure if I'll chat with you again.

Would I'd be safe strapping a HEPA filter on the front of that Vornado? I have a huge room and and a little box fan would do the trick, but the Vornado would be better.

Are you at least unlocking esoteric memetics

all me

like i said there is almost no food in the house i need to get groceries

I sure hope so. I just hope Trump hasn't been compromised by his jew son-in-law.

I don't live in a 100% white and based community to do that, sounds great. I can't stay indoors anymore I just can't stand the thought of playing videoames endlessly wasting my life away but at the same time I have no drive for a good job.

Did you miss me?

Nothing just quitting for japan trip asap

I sure hope you can speak the language to get by otherwise it's rude to show up to another country without speaking their language especially it being Japan you baka gaijin.

yes

Go get groceries then
Do you not have a car

Yeah that shit is worrysome

so you're going to quit when you have the money
won't that take a year at least

Todd is innocent.

I'll learn some basic shit before leaving at least

3 months~

I used to. I'm trying to retire from that stuff now. I just don't have the energy to deal with web 3.0 social media. I still stay tuned in because I find it all very interesting, but I don't participate anymore since Trump took the throne. We memed nationalism into mainstream political discussion. From there it's a matter of forcing a rejection of materliasm into the public consciousness which is a more personalized battle that all will undertake when the current leftist dogma collapses in on itself. The baby-boomer dream overdosed on pills and left 40 cats without a provider. The course of fate is sealed.

How have you all been enjoying the new Bethesda game?

Todd, I have something to admit. I'm not having fun.

dude it's 5:30 in the morning nobody is open right now

Are you going by yourself? Supposedly there's a HUGE demand for male pornstar talent, but you're not a degenerate are you? I'd be a Japanese pornstar if wasn't a manlet

Why are you not enjoying yourself, user?

It's pretty evident if you watch any jap porn. It's almost entirely old guys and this one dude who looks like Kim Jong Un and seems to be in every single JAV.

I'm not having fun because the game isn't good.

There's all different types of cardboard, but I've never heard of any harmful outgassing from cardboard, although I guess it's possible in theory if some kind of shitty glue was used. The problem with cardboard is that if you live in a humid environment (like here in FL where it's a fucking armpit), cardboard can make a good home for mold. Ideally you would use some kind of plastic (they make plastic sheets in the form of cardboard) that can be wiped down every now and then.
It's a 4am thread, fam.
Ideally you rig up a three sided filter (both sides and the back) with a cardboard bridge on the top and bottom for stability, secured by a trash bag with the bottom cut open to the back of the fan. That would allow you to crank that fucker all the way up without impeding airflow in any way.

I'm sure you could just throw a single filter on the front, but that would significantly cut the airflow so you wouldn't get that holy fuck i'm in a fucking wind tunnel cooling effect.

It's okay to talk Chinese, Arabic, and Jewish in public you bigot moshe told me so

Didn't you say you wanted to set aside $5000 for Japan
Well if your job is $10 an hour meaning in a standard 76 hour fortnight you get $760 lets take half off being generous for food, petrol and rent, then let's take off another $150 for your figs and shit as we know you buy shit tonnes of them and another $30 of assorted purchases
That leaves you with $200 a week, now let's go back to that $5000, deviding it by $200 gets you 25 weeks which is half a year meaning you're off by 3 months Ritsu
And also what if you after that Trip, say you want to go to Japan again or you want a big thing then you need to go to work to earn it

It's 7:30 at night here

I havn't used Faceberg in about a year
I forgotten it exists and it's better without it

Yeah there's only about 5 of them. Living the dream even if it's degenerate.
Sad the thread's dieing soon, even if I didn't participate much always glad to be watching. I just want to get out and do something.

Now, now user. How about trying some mods? I am sure you can buy a mod that will make you enjoy the game. Is that good enough for you user? Hmm? Is that good enough for your entitled opinion? I don't know about you but our games are great and we have millions of fans who agree.

yeah but i'm not there so that doesn't help

if i could speak jap i would move over there for that kind of work in a heartbeat.

I can talk user
I'm autistic and still have a few hours in me yet

Thanks a bunch, I know what I'm doing tomorrow.
Gotta give more detail my brains not working and I can't picture that.

But Todd, mods ruin your artistic vision by making the game better. Granted, even if you polish a turd it's still a turd.

Well wouldn't your Walmart be open around then or soon, our Woolworths which is basically the same without being a department store too opens at 6am

The only reason why the new Bethesda games suck is because of Pete Hines
Hines didn't interfere in Morowind and Morrowind is good
Hines should be killed tbh

nope, nearest 24-hour one is an hour's drive away, and i'm going to bed soon. might get up early and grab some basics before work

Gas yourself :^)

Wouldn't that be the greatest? I'd have to get over their whimpering though. Too bad Anri is retired.

I think I'm legitimately autistic too but on the high spectrum and with no superpowers. I have until 12pm when I'll eventually crash thingken of what I can do.

Pete Hines did nothing wrong.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME? YOU LITTLE BITCH?
DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT MY GAME IS A TURD
MY GAME IS AMAZING!
THE ENTIRETY OF REDDIT AGREES WITH ME AS WELL AS /tesg/
MY GAME IS A MASTERPIECE

what about ones that open at 6am

There are people that legitimately think that way. Truly normalfags are without souls.

it's ok I have autism too

PETE RUINS TODDS WORK

THIS

not in my town

Blame Pete

I'm sorry Todd. Even turds are more enjoyable to play with than your game.

Fair enough

To be fair skyrim can be modded into a decent porn game

Mouth of the trash bag taped around the rim of the fan, rear of the trash bag (cut open) taped around the one open side of the filter-cube, forming a seal. Filter cube would look like pic related, with the 3 blue parts being filters (top and bottom being sealed), and the rest being a cardboard/plastic/wood/whatever grid for stability.

The massively increased surface area of the filters would allow the fan to work at full speed without putting any premature wear on the motor, or decreasing airflow. It wouldn't be pretty, but it'd be extremely effective.

trips confirm

Is this some GAY Community joke

FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT
I'M GOING TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND FUCKING MEME YOU NERD
I'LL TAKE YOU TO THE CHESS CLUB AND BEAT YOUR ASS AT 4D CHESS
THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!

G-d Howard you truly are my greatest ally other than G-d Collins

Man this was the fastest moving 4am thread, an hour and 30 minutes gone. Felt like 10 minutes. I've never been so talkative on these threads and now that it's dieing I'm upset.

He'll get his.

I re-read it 5 minutes ago and I got it, but I appreciate that diagram hope you didn't go through too much troubles.
Wouldn't the fan just suck in the bag and grab it though? I'm trying to imagine it now, I think it'll be alright. I'm gonna try to find a plastic or something other than cardboard for longevity and durability. I don't have the tools to cut wood myself and I'd feel like an autist asking the guys at home depot to cut me 4 frames with an opening in the middle.

What's everyone doing now that 4 am is nearing it's end?

You're wrong Todd. The game is awful, and you should just stop developing them entirely. Nobody would miss you.

Going to the board because more people need to use the board.

Good!
Pete-less Fallout 6 when?

TODD DID NOTHING WRONG IT WAS ALL PETE HINES

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

NEVER EVER
Face it, your favorite franchises are DEAD. Only way to revive the game industry is for you to make a game yourself that outshines every game released which is not hard. I often think if I was rich I'd form the original Looking Glass dev team and make a proper thief game, I imagine this often with other games and devs. Troika being one of them.

Gonna check it out.

Did the guy who ordered the Ouya get it yet?

Pete Hines is far better.

In fact, everyone will be glad when you stop developing Todd, you're such an awful person.

Don't actually do it

I don't like Bethesda tbh
I just like todd posting

get out nerd

No, you size the bag and cut away the extra material. This also stops it from flapping and making noise. We want a tight fit. Also, you would want to brace the cube to the fan (simply having an extended piece of whatever material the cube is made out of on the bottom that the fan itself sits on would keep it in place and stop the fan from moving the cube), or just make that shit out of wood and it won't go anywhere.
A good saw is like $10 homedepot.com/p/Husky-15-in-Wood-Handle-Aggressive-Tooth-Saw-122SS159/100618795
If durability is the real concern, you do want to make it out of wood. Even a retarded NEET with no woodworking skill could handle that with a tape measure, some nails, a hammer, and a hand saw use a sharpie to mark your cuts.

For turning the fan off and on, just plug it in to a cheap $5 power strip and use the button on that.

Why not

Don't we all?

ok now i'll admit the thread is dead
why did you kill it ritsu

Real human bean, thanks a lot.

yep

a

jeb did nothing wrong

(55)

you're a filthy half my posts poster

Yeah well… YOU'RE A NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!

can you unzip my posts (29)

The MIDF needs to get out and admit that Aqua is best.

No you.

can u

(26)

What are you suggesting?

/me unzips meme

yes
help
(27)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ayy lmao

I'm going can you nerds catch up before I'm back
hint: You can't

It's pretty much me and that's it
I'm over 1/6th of the posts here

I'm only up because I have class today and didn't get any sleep. I'm still innocent.

I'm not that far gone, memer.

What else are you gonna do with your life?

meme on, thread cowboy

Huey is that you?

The board is still dead. A Russian showed up with a VPN though.

Russians ruin everything. Cyka blyat

I know a group that's worse.

I'm back
for now

hue

or are u

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

no me

ded

I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE