Post the last game you refunded

Post the last game you refunded.
You may go into details if you want, but I'm just curious what people were refunding recently.
don't fuck this up 8ch

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/250400
venturebeat.com/2017/03/02/1reasontobe-session-tells-moving-stories-of-game-developers-around-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the shit is that? Is a gladiator game? Because I have been really starving for a good gladiator game for a long time now.

You could've explained why you refunded that one first. Stupid, dumb cuckchanner scum.

Apparently it can be beaten in 2 hours.
Have you tried out Gladiator: Road to freedom or Gladiator Begins? I have a link for remix edition of RtF that adds some new shit to it.

Sage for off topic.

It's a gladiator owner (whatever it is called) simulator. You manage your slaves and try to make them best gladiators. Sounds fantastic on paper so I bought it on a whim.
Needles to say it's shit.

Are you dev? Make better game next time.

no save function

store.steampowered.com/app/250400

It looked like a fun coop game, so I bought it for $2 without looking too deep into it. Turns out it had shitty "survival" hunger and thirst bars that constantly broke up the otherwise decent action, so I refunded that shit.

Before that, I refunded Doom 3 BFG Edition, as due to a developer oversight, taking a screenshot in-game permanently disables achievements as that counts as a "cheat", and the only reason I even bought that shit instead of just using the pirated copy sitting on one of my externals was for muh cheevos I'm an irredeemable faggot, you know it, I know it, it's fine.

I never even played it. It refused to run on my computer, and just kept popping up an error prompt, so I couldn't start it up.

Not exactly refunded, but rather pirated, played for 1 hour and uninstalled, so it's pretty much the same.
There was some hardcore shilling going on for it here, so I decided to give it a go since I love me exploration platformers.
It turned out to be bland, boring, quintessential pretentious indieshit with unsatisfying gameplay, formulaic enemies and bosses and super fucking standard progression model with lazy animations and cheap special effects as an icing on a cake.

you aren't missing much.

At first all I was going to do in this thread was shitpost about
but then I saw your post and was going to post this but was already beaten to it. Anyways, the point is those games are surprisingly good shit, you should give them a try if you haven't already.

Are those games manager sims or just action/fight games?

Action. Look up some gameplay or something.

Dungeon of the Endless.
Gave up after 3 levels because the controls were abysmal.

I tried to refund LEGO Hobbit more recently due to buying it for $10 and not realising that it didn't have the 3rd movie, but Steam were jews and even threats of lawsuits still gave me automated responses.
10 emails later and I just gave up and filed a half-arsed report to the consumer affairs watchdog, who'll likely send me a half-arsed reply saying "kfam".

Also:

You gotta be kidding, how can taking a screenshot in Doom 3 count as "cheating"?

Quality Bethesda programming.

They put this "anti-cheat" protection in place, I guess to "preserve the legitimacy" of achievements, where even activating the console counts as cheating, but they fucked up (or maybe they did it on purpose) and merely using the built-in screenshot function trips the anti-cheat protection as well.

Basically this:

Quaeso ne feceris

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

I just couldn't get into it.

Good luck finding a good gladiator game made by romans

Gladius was at least made by white people.

Nah, Gladiator Begins is a great game. You could easily mistake it for a western game even.

Everyone knows that modern italians are subhuman monkeys though.

Modern italians are barbarian rape babies, not romans.

>implying gladiatoral games werent the roman equivalent of vidya

That's what I said.

Because sometimes it's impossible to play game otherwise. cue automata theme

You clearly started with set on hating it.
The super fucking standard progression allows people to completely miss upgrades, NPCs, quests and bosses and still get the "true" ending.
There are also several ways to access areas without the required item by being good enough.

Bump

But user, how was I supposed to play these games then ?

Titanfall 2

It just didn't have enough content for me to even justify the sales price. The online also wasn't terribly lively and the maps made the run and gun gameplay practically useless as everyone would get to a high point and snipe.

Never used the steam refund feature. I don't buy games often enough to need it, I almost always pirate first then only buy if I have some reason to.

I think the last time I refunded (returned, actually) a game was eternal sonata on ps3. Bought it used, finished it in under a week, returned it. Not the worst thing I've played but no where near worth the price at the time, or any price really, not something I would buy again.

Daily reminder

Had this common crash on Level 3, but none of the workarounds helped.

Greeks, at least the ruling class, were Indo-European and thus blue-eyed and haired.

I just want to shill this game for free a bit. I think that all these sjw pretentious hipster games should stop getting so much attention, so what we can do is give more attention to actual good indie games that deserve it. I played Odallus, which is made by some BRs, and it's really fun. Try it:

it is all shit user.

Source? I was not aware of this, can you prove it?

venturebeat.com/2017/03/02/1reasontobe-session-tells-moving-stories-of-game-developers-around-the-world/

This thaisweiller girl is one of the devs of Odallus and is what you would expect, just take a quick look at her twitter. She even made a depression quest rip off hoping to become the next LW.

Let it go of indieshit. It is all cancer.

Now this is shit taste.

God damn it man, god damn it. I needed to do nothing more than to look for her twitter account, where all people feel the need to be insufferable assholes.

Pure cancer. You really can't get some indie games with developers that aren't self-loathing destructive people these days, can't you? You have no idea how much this enrages me, because my dream is also to make games and I also like pixel art. These faggots are ruining for me and everyone else.

Fuel this rage into creativity my man. Be the change you want to see in the world, etc. Just like make game.

t. indieshit dev from hueland with a game released on steam and now venturing on the wonderful world of eroge development just to spite my sjw peers even further

Thanks for the encouragement brother. I wish that you have a very prosperous future, always stand up for what you believe in and don't compromise your art.

pirate before you buy, why is this so hard to understand?

why does her hair look like it could drill deep underground?

Late to the party, arent you?

i don't watch a lot of anime tyvm because i'm a fag

i only buy things with a multiplayer component. otherewise i pirate everything else. i have expendable income enough to buy all the games i want if i really wanted to but its nice spending it on other things instead.

If I don't like a game I can just delete it from my computer and forget about it :^)

We wuz blue dabadi daba da

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

> buying shit on steam

where else can we go? the Jews have made it so we can only buy our games digitally over the internet now

there's always battlenet :^)

He's implying that you shouldn't buy them but pirate them.

u mad bro?

damn this advertizement for stream makes me want to use their services now. thanks dude. going to go on a spending binge on steam no that you reminded me about it.

igg-games.com newfriend