Neptunia Thread

Gear Up Edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS
Cyber Dimension Neptune has officially released in Japan!
BE SURE TO SPOILER 4GO CONTENT
Re;Birth 2 & 3 are now available on GoG, joining Re;Birth 1, meaning the trilogy is now DRM-free!

/nep/ Happenings and News
We've made a /nep/ discord! Ask for an invite in the thread

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita >>>/nep/3563

Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/ksBnE5tM
Alternative paste: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1, then play Re;Birth 2 (with the Re;Translation) and V-II. Skip Re;Birth 3 and play it later.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RPGSite/status/851513953083469825
strawpoll.com/esxy3x3
gematsu.com/2017/04/megadimension-neptunia-viir-super-remake-seems-like-different-game-new-engine
discord.gg/ngqfm
pastebin.com/znPB7deW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off back to Holla Forums and take your tumblr shit with you

This.

I want to go questing with Nepgear and have lots of fun adventures that bring us closer together.
And to get her pregnant just before coming back to Planeptune.

I'm not telling you to kill yourself, I'm merely asking you to consider the possibilities.

Nice initiative. As for me, I just want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. But an adventure is fine too.

Just ignore the bait and hide the posts guys, not that hard.

We should be talking about more pressing issues as well like SeHa hard girls PC when?

Oh, I sent an email on that
Basically never

SAY IT WITH ME Holla Forums
NEP NEP
CUNNY CUNNY!

NEP NEP
CUNNY CUNNY!!!! ^3^

But its a Neptunia game, unless its because of licensing issues it doesnt make sense why 4GO got a release date before Hard Girls did.

Basically it's because of licensing issues.

This year plutia will get her own CD, I'm sure of it!
and may the oracles, makers, linda and rei get thier own CDs in the near future

never
ever

no user, forever ever I will meme this CD into reality as well as the other ones no matter what!

NEVER
EVER

Dubs confirm

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear is out adventuring

IT BEGINS!
twitter.com/RPGSite/status/851513953083469825

Finally, I was wondering why it took IFI so long to announce it.

So they're going to release it after all, nice. If anyone here wants to apply for the beta test, make sure you read the terms and conditions on their beta testing page. It contains a secret phrase which you need to include in your application.

Either I'm blind or it doesn't have it this time.

Bullying some Nepgear~

Nevermind I found it.

Already told you, doing it manually is better and leads to more fun and potential lewdness.

I thought it would never happen due to licensing costs.
Man, sometimes I'm glad to be wrong

Good.

I made the blank edit less than 2 days ago, and it's already fucking relevant!!

(pretend cyberdimension doesn't exist for a minute and that this is a generic nep fantasy image)

So. I've been getting a hankering to play D&D again, since I haven't played in a very long time. I'd like to try running a Nep themed game. The idea is that the players would design their character as a maker, preferably one that hasn't been represented in Neptunia.

For example, one might play Paradox as a zealous paladin whose every other sentence is "NEP VULT!" or id as a tough-as-all-balls ranger who shoots first and thinks after.

I wrotefag something up right here, to introduce the setting:

IN A GAMINDUSTRY FAR AWAY, WITH LANDS AND PEOPLE BOTH FAMILIAR AND UNFAMILIAR….

The goddesses of the countries of Planeptune, Leanbox, Lowee, and Lastation have not been seen for years. Though the oracles of the nations have insisted that all is well, rumors and conspiracy theories have been spreading about the fates of their leaders.

Meanwhile, a cosmic omen has shown that a new goddess shall rise. The PC Republic has fallen into crisis, fearing that the new goddess will overtake their nation and end their democracy.

The lands outside of the cities are more unsafe than ever, and the guilds are never running out of work to do. Will you take up the call to defend your homeland?

(yes I know it's usually a PC Continent but it's MY fanworld and I get to decide this shit dammit)

Anyway, I doubt this will work out just due to timezones, but would anyone be interested in trying this?

Sure, sounds interesting. Where are you planning on hosting it?

On my days off. I'm trying to get my boss to guarantee Wednesdays off for me.

I'd try to hold it from 7-12 pm PST weekly. That said, I do have a NEETlike sleep schedule, so I could arrange other things.

Anyway, I made a strawpoll for what edition we should play. This is also going to be a headcount of sorts.

strawpoll.com/esxy3x3

I actually could make those hours since I work until 00:00 EST. I'm down for doing some DnD games, I hope I don't curse this group though as for some reason I've been the last remaining character in all my previous parties that are able to make the meeting times.

Since it's your table you should be allotted to make whatever script you want, just post what is allowed and I'd love to work with it. Also you'll need to tell us what version you're playing as well as stat sheets please.

Party is over guys, V2R isn't a waifu simulator, it's a fucking remake

Source ?

gematsu.com/2017/04/megadimension-neptunia-viir-super-remake-seems-like-different-game-new-engine

I'm not sure how to react.

Wait what? I get VR neps was part of fan demand but remaking VII with VR because "the timing was right"?

Its not like VII is old either, its 2 years old, and this is Compile Heart/IF so unless they "super remake" it to where we finally have 3D towns and more shit I dont get why this was even considered.

What does this even entail aside from some VR scenes? Making it look like 4GO? Changing the plot and adding more endings? making it open world?

STOP POSTING CUTE NEPS

NEVER
EVER

You can't stop me

How about some Lew Neps

HEY LOUIE! GO BACK TO BED!

I want to join Blanc after the twins got her in the mood

Is it safe to compare VIIR to something like Rebirth 4 now?

yes

>The reason they chose Megadimension Neptunia VII as the virtual reality-supported title is because the timing was right.
The game's not even 3 or 5 years old…if they didn't choose a new engine, why couldn't this be DLC? Because it sounds like DLC.

see image at

Which they did. Here's my guess as to what's going on.

In any event it does explain why "VR is optional" since presumably you should be able to play it as per the original game. But then this raises the question on where you can add VR content to the game in the first place!

Noire exists to get bullied and not a single Nep is safe either. Except Rei who Copypaste acknowledges as Top tier taste

That fourth image is bullying Nepgear, not Noire. It's also an oxymoron.

>except Rei
I see you've conveniently left out all the dialogue where she is bullied mercilessly.

Here's what Nep VIIR will use engine wise. It looks fairly easy to use.

Any Nep in human mode can be bullied except Rom. However, while it is not smart to bully Black Heart, it's downright retarded/fatal to bully Blue Heart.

Rei is safe because her heart is pure

Complimenting someone before you drag them down is a classic feminine way to bully

lol

Alright I giggled

Should I post the audio?

I want to hug Rei

I need these two images combined for reasons

Best I can do user. I need the top of her head

Why do you recommend playing 3 later? Because the DLC isn't translated yet?
Also, anyone know where I can pirate the gog versions? The only way I found the games is via the shitgirl repack.

Because it's shit and is the most likely game to turn someone away from the franchise before getting to play the best game in the series, which is VII. Also you don't need to play RB3 to understand VII since they pretty much ignore all of RB3 due to the shit writing in it.

So, I played Victory and quite enjoyed it cause of neps and mechanics. Pretty lackuster storywise. I want to play mk2 and then move to VII, but I've been thinking about going back to the first one before. What do you guys say? I could also move to RB1 but people are always complaining how they butchered the original one and son on.

The first game (HDN for the PS3) is extremely rough and suffers from bad design decisions, but has a darker and far more satirical look at the games industry. RB;1 has the gameplay from Victory but gets a story that matches Mk.II and Victory better as a consequence. I wouldn't really call it butchering since it is pretty much a completely different game to the original.

That is subjective. I for one enjoyed it, and recommend it.

RB3 IS Victory. It's basically the same game but with a much better battle system and a non-shit replacement to the Scout system. Also the default translation is slightly better than the original NISA, but there's a still better production with the Retranslation.

There's only one or two people here who do that; the story is a bit simpler than the HDN version however, even though overall it is an incalculably better game. RB1 is sort of a side sequel to Victory anyway with the makers reappearing after the Sages incident so I'd give that a play first. Then either Mk2 or RB2 to reacquaint yourself with HD and then a run of VII (since I have been sadly informed that UD influence in the fourth game, outside of the dimensional travel developments, is somewhat minimal to accommodate the new CPU who *is* excellent).

Basically what this user says
RB3 is shit and you don't need to play it at all in order to play V-II. You do want to play RB2 first before playing V-II though.

Some anons were saying that because they like the story of the original HDN more than RB1. Like the other user said, RB1 is more of a light hearted story which I think you'll enjoy more if you enjoyed Victory. Also, everything else except the story and characters of the original HDN is extremely bad. Seriously, don't play it. Play RB1 instead.

I've been playing RB;3 and I suggest it, it's been fun so far. Just don't neglect the Stella's Dungeon or you might have difficulty in later game unless you use a weaken enemies plan. The ingame party suffers a bit in my eyes due to the swamping of characters and practically forces your hand into making a party of nothing but CPUs and Histoire because of how stupid powerful they are which while justified is lame because the Makers are all QTs and I wanted to give them field time. The only semi-viable Makers are MAGES, the child versions of IF/Compa and either version of Falcom I've found

Again, that is subjective

I think the move set of some of these other characters are a bit weaker, but try Awakening on them, it boosts Maker stats by a percentage which at higher levels is a hell of a bonus over CPU HDD.

Yes RB3 being shit is subjective, but for a lot of anons who played it, it was downright offensive what they did with the characters. Example being the user who now thinks Noire is an autistic bully magnet due to playing RB3 >>12328247
The same is done to Nepgear in that game. The characters are turned into walking jokes and are very different from the other games.

In addition to that, V-II blows everything RB3 has completely out of the water while barely even mentioning RB3 in the story of V-II and restoring the characters to their original personalities. Also, RB3 is a very long and very slow game which has good potential to burn people out of Nep games (especially if they already played RB1 and RB2).

All of these reasons combined is why we recommend the order given in the OP.

RB1 is a good game bit it's not on the current canonverse. It's also not a real remake of the original HDN. They kept the setting roughly the same but then changed all the characters, their importances, and what hapoens through most of the game. OG HDN was far more satirical than RB1, which is more slapstick. However, OG HDN has an unredeemable battle system that is shit, so I can't really recommend it over RB1.
As for the other games, you really need to play either Mk2 or RB2 before VII. Those games are far more story intensive than V.

Basically this. The only things referenced from R;B3/V in V-II are the alternate dimension, Plutia, and maybe Peashy. And yes, it is slow and it can burn you out, but I would not tell anyone to skip over it, or freak out at someone if they say they like the game.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I thought HDN1 and RB1 were totally disconnected to the other entries, so I'm curious now to see how RB1 is linked to Victory.

The thing with HDN1 is that is seems like a meme trap: some people say that it is a blasfemy to skip it.. then even with the crappy gameplay I feel somehow compeled. Some years ago I wouldn't think twice before giving it a try, but nowadays I just get pissed when I feel like burning my little free time with shit (last time it happened with Tales of Xillia 2, which is a fucking garbage compared to the first one)

As the other user said, RB1 and HDN1 are different experiences, so I guess RB1 shouldn't be considered as a replacement for not playing the first one. Pretty much my reasons for playing it would be story related as you described, although I really ask myself how "pleasant" would it be.

(I hope I won't get bullied for this, but no Nepgear seems like a huge downside for me on the first entry)

That version of her does sort of serve the function fairly well…but in terms of the story she has a totally different life experience since she's a human essentially. Wanted to be a CPU, and then got overwhelmed by it when she got what she want. Notice how natural born CPU Noires' don't have nearly as many problems as she does.

There's a lot of Neptunia media presenting Nepgear as being very needy and doting over her sister, in games and in print. Also a bit neurotic in some areas as well, but then all the Neps have those kinds of problems to one degree or another. Either way that's consistent with her overall character. The only thing that was a little out of character was the Chapter 4 vortex scene since I'd expect she'd be more careful about it, which was done for humorous intent, is not completely out of character (this is not the only time Gear is seen in licensed Neptunia material having some kind of idiotic problem regarding Neptune deprivation), and also to get Nepgear physically into the game at the early midpoint.

Also we got Nepgya, too…

Most of the characters aren't even from the Hyperdimension, so who cares? They essentially are different (but also broadly similar) characters and in fact you should go into such a situation expecting that.

Well, since it's the Hyperdimension CPUs, I would hope they'd be reflected as they previously had been…

Despite the length of it, I completed it in about the same time it took RB2…maybe about 10 extra hours? But that's like a day or two of play, so whatever. Post game however is much longer but then the post game of any of the Rebirths can burn you out, at least there is a challenge here.

I've been here for years and I'm very happily not a part of "we", which I suspect is only two or three people since that's what's usually reflected in the IDs. From what I've seen it's been split support but most people are fairly neutral about it overall, as per

HDN is totally disconnected, as much as many of the side games. Which makes sense since the best ending is the CPUs becoming regular girls. RB1 on the other hand, from a main narrative perspective is a self-contained experience but the human playable characters - outside of IF and Compa - are from Victory since they recall meeting Neptune and company during the events of that game. So it's not connected and sort of connected at the same time. But it does fit in with the story since, due to their familiarity with Neptune from Hyperdimension, they team up with Superdimension Neptune fairly quickly (which does actually help save her ass at one point).

You could try HDN, but basic controls are fairly bad. It's obvious even when you watch footage of it on YT but its nothing compared when you actually get behind the wheel. Which is a shame since if they were able to have spent some more time on the mechanics and on engine optimization it would have some people playing it even a few years later, as there's a lot going on plotwise in comparison to other Nep games.

I know that Noire isn't an autistic bully magnet, she's one of many autistic bully magnets in the series

Sounds pretty cool, I'll give it a shot. I want to field a team of QT Makers again like in RB2

Seconding that some of the Neps have bizarre tics in their personalities, RB;3 just tends to put them in instances that exacerbate their usual touch of the 'Tism

Honestly, I liked Neptune even more when she didn't have a varyingly overbearing sister, but that's probably just me. We also got more interactions with IF and Compa in Rb;1 and that was far more enjoyable to me than Nepgear's little spergouts that emerge to an extent in later Rb;2 in my eyes.

I don't think anyone here will say that it is blasphemy to skip HDN. Even those mad at RB1 for changing the story will agree that the combat is horrible and that it's probably not a good idea for anyone new to the series to play it. If you really want to play it then I wish you luck getting through it, you will need it. Just know that you could be playing something far better like RB1 or V-II instead.

Also like the user above me said, Neptune and her interactions with IF/Compa really make up for the lack of Nepgear. RB1 is where Neptune really shines in my opinion.

I'm not even going to bother opening them

Here's some better ones. Better being the operative word.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ, the drop rates on those are Phantasy Star Online tier unless you're willing to give up any profit from the runs by using the drop rate bonus prayer. Now, if only that didn't mean I was completely done with everything possible in 4GO outside of maxing all character levels.

Feels good

Who made these? It can't be anyone from here.

I think it was from some shitty NISA nep board on which half the people can't even spell properly or form grammatically correct sentences, so almost all of them are shit.

No, these are REALLY old and from the NISA boards from what I recall.

I sure hope it wasn't anyone from here. I think our editfags would atleast have the taste to manually build scenes rather than cobbling together.

I think we can do a little better than NISA stuff.

PLEASE DEL3TEH

Wew. Is Purple Heart frustrated or something?

That must be some awfully bitter pudding.

But she barely even touched the pudding.

How much content is there in 4GO?

was this translated by commie?

I figure you chaps are the people to ask can i play Neptunia VII with out having finished the other NepNep games or is it a sequential story deal?

Aye, you can easily, though there will be a few nods to the previous games.

You can jump straight into it, there's very few references to older games

Some guy named Rednal on the NISA forums. He disappeared off the face of the earth during 2014, leaving these memeriffic artifacts for us

This is almost so autistic I start to respect the guy.

At first I thought this was cancer, but I got to admire this kind of autism when it comes from a single person

What. What!

That stupid shill fucker is eternal. His existence and shillery is like clockwork, or the sun rising in the east. There is no way he is gone.

I'm half tempted to ask more, but goddamn I don't need more cringe.

He's just some pathetic sadsack shill for NISA. On a forum filled with nothing but cocksuckers, he stands above the rest on his lofty cumthrone. He was always and eternally watching the forums (and elsewhere, I'm sure), defending NISA to his last dying breath. Last I remember, the fucker had 15000(+) posts in a 3 year window, or something like that. I just figured he would always be there, ready and willing to receive the next poz-load from NISA.

Are the ivory towers crumbling around them? First they lost their cashcows, then Houk the gook left, Doerr left, and now Rednal is MIA. Are NISA finally kill? Are we breaking the conditioning?

Jesus. That's pathetic Post best girl to purge

Not until Disgea dies.

Oh and some extra that I recently found

Thanks, mate.

More Rei is always welcome.

Why is she so perfect

Because she did nothing wrong.

Correct.

bumping

Attempting get in the name of my waifu

I love Ai-chan!

so, any lucky bastard here?
not like he'd reply, here's some Histy instead

There have been 1-2 anons that have gotten into the past betas, I don't remember them having completely positive things to say about the whole thing.

Didn't they say something about noticing a bug problem in VII & it got ignored because one of the other beta testers were like "Who cares, it works on my machine" or something along those lines?

the only thing I remember is that there were a lvl. steam retard who noticed the ear bleeding sound in coral station, but didn't flag it because you know, you can just turn down the volume in settings

That's the one!

That wasn't an user though, fortunately (?). Just some regular basic bitch Steam user.

Oh. That's all I recall. Don't know if there was any problems in U or MegaTag that were flagged, but were never bothered to patch it up.

I dunno. I do know that the second Rebirth had a pulled patch that never got re-released, as well as some laggy parts (specifically Guard Break was fairly bad, although that can be replaced with any other Rebirth GB graphic).

ow my dick

This is some grade-A kikery.

We will see…I'm potentially little more confident over something like this after they managed to do alright with 4GO but I still need more info.

If the very first trailer they show(which should happen next month around the magazine release) doesn't show some HUGE graphic overhaul with the new engine and preferably combat changes, I won't bother

Playing Neptunia vs Sega as my first Nep game, and got Re;Birth 1 on the way. Are the spinoffs worth picking up as well?

Do you really love Noire? Think about getting Hyperdevotion
Do you really love Senran Kagura? Think about getting Zombies

Just got HDN1 today and I must say it is much better than I expected. It actually has a plot when compared to Victory/RB3, so it is in some sense a much more compeling game. I even like the healing system, although I hear people complaining about it quite often. It is a shame that some of the great ideas of this game were kind of overhauled in the follow ups instead of getting improved.

Yes to both, so there we go. Thanks user.

Why is there so fucking little in terms of images for IF. I haven't even looked for Segami yet, but already assume the worst.

non-CPU's have a hard life

And as you can guess, Segami, for only appearing in one spinoff, has it even worse

Appreciated user. Hopefully picks up.

It probably won't, hey at least Iffy is bound to get some art as long as the series exists

Atleast you've got top tier taste my dude

Praise her Jacket

I'm organizing some new art for a dump. I bet IF loves long, firm hugs

I want to take long hours carresing her body and stripping her naked and playing with her nipples and clit

Only if you marry her first and start a family of adorable green eyed children

…Are nep harems allowed?

Unless it's a pair that would agree with it like Compa and IF or Rom and Ram, I don't think so.

The fuck is wrong with you!? You cannot lewd the twins! That's heretical!

Obviously, the twins are top tier daughterfus. However, there is undoubtedly a dimension where they were more developed than blanc when they became CPUs.

That doesn't change the fact that right now, they must be protected at all costs. Dump inbound

If I can't have a nep harem then I'd choose Blanc over any other nep, anyday

Is putting a pudding on someone's head "nepping" them also?

Well it's either that or being "neptarded"

T-Thats all folks!

thank you for the neps

Discord link?

discord.gg/ngqfm

test

What were the results of the test?

he's ready to be bullied

don't bully the others user

I wonder when VIIR will get more info, its apparently launching in the summer and I wonder what they can possibly do to make it "new" for a game thats not even 2 years old.

New engine to lead the five to seven year old legacy system they've used in almost every game since day one into the bog. Apparently the post game/side stuff will be getting some attention but we'll see what that looks like; if it's "VII + looks/runs better + has 50-100% more content" then I can't really see a problem overall, although the list price and what to do with original VII adopters might be things IFI may have to address. Other, somewhat more out-there but plausible possibilities could include additional player characters or CPUs. For example the framework for VII-era Peashy and Plutia sprites do exist courtesy 4GO. Tsunako spends a bit of time in Photoshop, the director rounds up the old seiyus, and we could very well see the whole CPU squad deployed for this game and perhaps storyline integration, or at least a sidequest or two.

Of course it could basically be "VII with VR headset support" and little else, in which case it could see some trouble, but somehow I don't feel this is the case they it has sort of an early 4GO vibe to it presently. But, at this point I can only speculate.

Now if only they brought back NISA & Gust…

And Uni's sixth finger.

What is she doing behind Nepgear's back?

She's clearly sitting next to Nepgear, not behind her. Secondly, she's proving to oniichan that Nepgear doesn't wear pantsu, just like she doesn't wear pads.

But even Neptune wears some, why does she not wear them?

Reminder that Never Ever is dead

Lots of official art shows Nepgear missing pantsu. She probably doesn't wear any to easier do lewd things with oniichan.

I'm still smiling about it. Some lewds to celebrate it

Doesn't she wear the same ones 24/7 until they fall apart?

No, she washes them of course. And what happens when her only set of pantsu is being washed? Onii-chan better be careful

Such a shameless CPU Candidate. She needs to be punished. Very slowly and thoroughly.

She probably only wears one pair SO that oniichan can find her nopan when they are in the wash.
I'll punish her with the cutest thing she's ever seen for being so promiscuous.

About time
Too bad I already have it on Vita

bump

No Discussions happening means no discussion you fucking ingrate.

Anti Sage engaged

I pity retards who don't know the joy of nep

W-what will she do to onii-chan?

(checked)
tenderly rape him after turning him into a cyborg

What said, but she makes sure his reproductive organs are still human so she can actually conceive his children.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I genuinely need an explanation as to how you guys find these games fun. I mean it's a fuckin' turn based RPG with grinding or not grinding depending on plans you have active. It's been done to death in any similar jrpg and the only moderately different thing is HDD's versus makers in stats and that's interesting I guess if you're autistic about it.

Hold up what is up with that hand

No other jrpgs franchise has neps as far as I am aware, so there you go

Yeah but that doesn't make it fun.

The characters, the world and the music make the game. Especially the characters. We know the gameplay is nothing more than just acceptable, we're not playing these games because they're the pinnacle of gameplay design.

donut steel

Already an improvement on nepgear

Another one

motivation bump

Is this english laughter

delet dis

OHOHOHAHAHAHIHIHIIIIIIIHIHAHAHA
Wew.

Rei's radiant smile deserves another game!

Also Iffy knows about the memes

ded thred

Slightly less dead bread

Is there a laugh track that plays in the game after certain lines?

Yes. It's part of the B (C) movie amateur film theme it was going for.

I want zombie Rom to wake me up

Bumping with pure happiness

Too happy

I really hope that the beta testers for SeHa are decent this time.

They're basically vita ports so they can't be THAT picky, right?

I can't wait to play some IF with that new suit of hers

You tell me

IF has a nice belly!

That seems to fit within the min reqs of past vita nep games that found their way onto the PC. It's generally within a dev's best interest to make sure games work on older machines anyhow to get more potential buyers.

I'm wondering why they didn't get you in, would've been great data to see if you can even run the game.

Any chance of you being able to upgrade in the near future?

I'm gathering the pieces for a new pc, slowly. It doesn't help that autismbux is my main source of income

(checked)

As long as you get there!

Does anyone here get into these things? It's almost like they have people on a "do not pick" list, I imagine that the Retranslation guys are probably on it if anyone is.

Honestly it's not that bad, except for the video card. A real shit computer would be like a Pentium 4 or pre-Phenom AMD processor.

pastebin.com/znPB7deW

I was like 2 weeks late on this, sorry for the delay. Between sickness, being lazy, work and Nier Automata/RB3 I had no time for writing.

Quality bump

Lovely.

Next chapter the story will live up to its name plenty friendo

Nice, got any more?

Those digits compel me

Reminder

That's hilarious

Post yfw you're not Randy Pitchford

I'm looking for some weeb game, is Re;Birth 1 worth playing still?

Yes

That really says a lot about how poor Battleborn was if even niche games can do better.

I'm not certain if they have a blacklist, but I imagine there's a bit of nepotism in the pickings.

The original one is also worth it. I'm playing it now after beating Rb1 and Victory, and it is by far the best story/characterization. The battle system is quite interesting (although sluggish), really unfortunate that it was scraped out later.

Today is my birthday and I request more plutia or iris in this thread

and I wanted to thank everyone for keeping nep threads comfy and good as always

I can kill two birds at the same time.

Also I remembered I have this one. Appropriate.

He is probably the best runner that ever has been

Hello just passing by, today I felt the need to post my goddess

i love nep

I love Rei

So I'm nearly done with Re;Birth 1, do the sequels also become spam EXE to win? I feel like strategy was thrown out the window for the latter half of the game.

Rebirth 2, yeah. Later on there's a bit less of that.

You can always play the original one if you are looking for some more strategy

NEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEP.

Nep.

There's no escaping the Uni spammers even outside of 4GO.

Uni seems to be the best MMO Nep.

everybody love reimond

As do i.

I hate metal dogoos.

Which is why I'm happy they changed how EXE and special skills worked in the later games. Running 3 CPUs/Candidates and just putting all the rush attacks that hit the most on the fastest one meant I had full EXE in one turn.

games wai-fu is kind of weak. its hardly a fair comparison.

you mean non-existence?

what provoked this state user? Did they touch you somewhere inappropriate?

What game is this

Noire is alright I suppose

running over an napping opponent in a stealth steamroller isnt really fair either

just turbo that shit, i run current gen aaa shit on my 4 year old machine at these heats for years

why is your CPU on fire

Is that a laptop I see?

holy fuck take your computer off the hotplate you fucking madman

I'm amazed the fan hasn't given out on your laptop with those temperatures.

it's cool fam

did you use BUFFS! ? Deploy Vert and Kei, use Terai Division and Fight Smart to smash em

Pls stap

How did I let myself become a Blancfag? I don't even like petite girls

Buffs don't help much when you're dumb and fought them while underleveled in re:1 like I did.

You're in the wrong franchise bud, the biggest girls stand at most 5 foot 6

He just said he was missing all his attacks though.

Compa, lets go for a drive in the spring sun!

Rei let's go on a date together

Noire do you like Lewd Things

I'll make sure to share a milkshake with her for you friends

Are you ready now

Noire is perfect buddy

So, how's Chaos Black Heart's personality?

Vert, let us do lewd things like holding hands and casual conversations about video games before dating and marriage.

I'll definitely help you out to prepare

Nepgear, let's do everything I suggested up here

Nepgya, would you like to SMILE together?