Nintendo Direct Wednesday

Focusing on Splat2n and fucking Arms.

and here I was hoping for Smash Cocks

What Smash Bros?

No, I just like calling it Smash Cocks.

Wow, it's fucking nothing!

All I'm hoping for is a release date for Etrian Odyssey V. Nothing more.

Most likely on E3 announced for early 2018 like EO4

I don't know what I was expecting and I'm still disappointed. Switch has no games.

They'll give some updates on Ever Oasis and Pikmen, then announce some more shovelware and maybe 2 first-party games for 2017.
mid-2018 is when they said they'd drop support, so don't expect any titles past that.

They sold 500k Switch units within 3 games and 1.5 units shipped within a fortnight. I doubt they're going to keep the 3DS and instead double down on the Switch.

I meant
But I guess there only was 3 games at that point, too.

Mark pls

Silly, Mark shills for everyone to play MK8Deluxe with him on launch day.
Fucker came into the gamenight thread to ask.

Oh, well at least there will be NOGAMES by then.

I don't think you guys realize how fucking retarded this wiggly arms concept is. It's like selling a game on "extreme walking" or "how long can you jump on one foot?".

Extreme walking is more of a PC genre.

I wonder how much nintendo pays him. Must be hard to afford a brand new console when you don't have a job.

His daddy bought him one, I think.

I see anons bring this up a lot, but then I also saw a lot of anons play Bloodborne online.
If they release good games, then the $20 a year won't be that bad though it'll still be prety fucking bad.

I do wonder though, how many of their games actually use online? Looking into the past, most of their games are 1-player, and only really Pokemon, Mario Kart and Splatoon stick out at me.

??

Don't bully the maku

Could be worse. It could be one of those "can you even crawl through a simple room with WAAAAAACKY physics controls?"

Anyone who bought a switch should leave

Smash Bros for Switch will never come, and even if it did, you'll still never get to play as Ice Climbers.

At this point Nintendo would cut Sakurai's arms and legs off and force him to program with his nose if that's what it would take to get another Smash. Doesn't mean it'll be any good though.

Jokes on you, I actually want to play as Ray 01.

Never ever getting my wish though.

It sucks. mainly since while he is a terrible director for smash bros, I can't help but feel his replacement will be even worse.

I've been coming here since day one, and I've been lurking image boards for over ten years.

I'm not going anywhere, faggot. You leave.

I must decline.

jokes on you, i havent bought one yet but i will

You monster

why haven't they announced a switch port of smash 4 for easy money from normalfags?

It's deliberately delayed until after the release of the Cloud Strife, Corrin and Bayonetta amiibo, and that's probably not happening until they announce ports of their respective games to the Switch.

That one will come out 2 years from now at best.

Is LAN emulation a thing yet for the nintendo switch?

Is buying a switch worse than having bought Virtual Boy

Use the Wii adapter. It works with Switch.

I mean actual LANs, not an ethernet cable adapter.
To play Wireless local over the internet like you can with the OG DS.

It's mainly focusing on 2 Splatoon and Arms but it's clearly going to talk about other games.

Smash for Switch strong probability.

Switch has ad hoc wireless.

Trips of truth

They are going to talk about Bayonetta 3.

Any chances of this direct giving out more info on Fire Emblem Warriors?

But that's gonna get announced tomorrow.

I wonder what Platinum are working on for Switch.

It had Wario Land

If dubs Custom Robo

lol

I expect a lot of info on Arms (which honestly looks kinda interesting but not for full price) and Splatoon and then a sizzle reel of a bunch of shit that will be shown in greater detail at E3, with maybe one or two "and this will be available shortly after this presentation" surprises possibly that FE demake they did for April Fools as some kind of prologue for the remake on 3DS due soon

Hey Mark

what the fuck is this nintendo direct's time in jpn timezone?
all i have to do is add one hour, because i fucking dont understand american time

Nobody gives a shit about the other two but maybe they'll mention what happened to the Bayonetta amiibo in the Bayonetta announcement today?

A lot of game concepts are retarded, it doesn't mean they're less fun.

This one's about characters with stretchy arms fighting. So it's basically a fighting game where everyone's Dhalsim. I don't see the problem.

Judging by the trailers, it more resembles a third person shooter with slow as fuck projectiles. It just looks so uninspired.

the art style is pretty banging, but the gameplay is kinda crap, like throwing a normal punch turns the punch? what the hell and could have been what punch out wii was supposed to be a bizzare punch out-like game where you could actually move in the ring

1 did fairly well, not sure about 2 but it generated a lot of buzz.

Either way how many fatal frame games did Nintendo fund when they were selling 1000 copies each?

BULLY THE MAKU

The sales for the FF physical copies of 4, 2: Wii remake and 5 in North American region are known.
This sale figure also happens to be the name of the FF series in Japan.
—Zero.—

I'll admit this joke excludes the sales of the 3DS augmented reality spin off Spirit Camera.

HYPE
Y
P
E

Fuck, I just remembered Iwata.

Fuck, now I remember Iwata too.

Damn it, user, you're making me sad again

Man, fuck you too. I didn't want those feels tonight…

Remember how they had the puppets in the last E3 direct with Iwata? Supposedly it was so no one could see how ill he had become.

Still can't believe that he's dead. Same with Robin Williams.

I just hope we get another sneak peek at the new SMT.

Also, don't mind me. Just embedding this so I can see it.

Paid online hype

I just play Balloon Fight when I think about Iwata, it makes me feel better, just a bit.

A new 黄金の太陽 that NoA will fuck up the translation of.

if you want smash news, wait for october.