What games did you use to play in elementary school?

What games did you use to play in elementary school?

Rapeplay

Adventure Quest, Toilet Molestation, Dragonfable, Runscape, Formula 1 2001 racing, that fuckhard Yu-gi-oh game, Treasure planet ps1, Rayman 1, and some stuff I'll remember later.

Oh, Old Cartoon Netowork games newgrounds games, stuff on funny games 1*+.com

Was pretty woke.

Oh, I get it.

Halo 5

Sounds intriguing.

I think OP was talking about games you played as a kid in elementary, not as a teacher with the kids, user.

Cs 1.6 and WC3 on my top of the line HP pavilion. Pentium 3 64mb ram some 16mb graphics card.

On PSX though I had all those games like FF7 and the resident evils Legend of Dragoon. I'd go to the video store (remember those?) every weekend and rent a game and beat it. So I've beaten most of the good PSX games.

I had a Gameboy for Pokemon red and also a Sega Genesis that I had mortal kombat 3 on and finally I had an Amstrad from a garage sale also that had a selection of games the only one I remember being Saboteur 2.

All that wasted time I should have been doing push ups or Math equations. At least it gave me a great reading level.

Banjo, SM64, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, Smash Bros, Melee, RCT2, Pokémon fire red, Pokemon snap, and Sonic Adventure 2. I had an N64, Gamecube, my mom's computer, and a GBA.

Runescape, club penguin, some city sim I had on my PC that was lots of fun but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was; truly sad, yu-gi-oh games and all the mega drive games my uncle gave me it was like 2 massive boxes full of them I was never bored. I spent most all of my free time at other family members houses so runescape was my 24/7m now its only really my 12/2 but still enjoy it.

expeditions

On PC: Gta 2, Warcraft 2/3, Diablo 1/2/3, Starcraft 1, Heart of Darkness, Cs 1.6, Battlefield 1942, Age of Empires 2, Runescape, Heroes of might and magic 3, WoW (7th grade in 2005) and a ton more games.

On Nintendo: Zelda: Majora's mask, Super Mario 64, Pokemon stadium, Pokemon snap, Donkey Kong 64.

On PS 1 and 2: Spyro, Gran Turismo, Tekken, Crash Bandicoot, A bugs life, Gta San Andreas, and many other games i can't remember on top of my head.

I want to space that bitch so bad fucking annoyance. In fact I want to space most of the crew on that game and just have my AI running the ship.

Not Vetra though she can stay.

neo pets and assorted flash games. OoT, majora's mask, super smash, golden eye.

Alley Cat
Giana Sisters
Lode Runner
Prince of Persia
Donald Duck's Playground
Bruce Lee
Boulder Dash
Usagi Yojimbo

My dad taught me how to use a computer when I was ~5 so I didn't see much console action growing up. Some of my favourite games come from that era. I still play some of them.

penis inspection day.jpg

Feels old man.

PC:old edutainment titles and newgrounds aside, I got into Emulators, I tried playing Pirates of the Caribbean: Online but my PC could barley handle it.

Console: Mario 64, Smash bros, Melee, most of the Zelda games that were out at the time, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Leaf Green and DDR Mario Mix is what comes mostly to mind at the moment.

If could go back in time, I would have given younger me a copy of Morrowind and a link to Runescape

Fuck, I forgot to mention I was super into Tetris and won a tetris thing that my school was doing.
My cousin got me into lemmings but I sucked at it.

Shit, lemme see:

Tony Hawk series (3 to Underground), Crash Bandicoot 2, Star Wars Rebel Assault 2, Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces 2, Star Wars Jedi Outcast, SimCity 4, The Sims 1 and 2, Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2, Civ 3, Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds, Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, Mario 64, Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Brothers Melee, the Zelda Collection thing for the GameCube, Treasure Planet, and those Army Men games.

Megalomania, Elite, SimAnt, Warlords, Reunion and some of the AGE point and clicks come to mind.

And a ton of related koei shit, of course.

Descent 2, dungeon keeper, doom 1 - 2, assorted shareware games, machines, pokemon red - blue and mario with early gb emulators, also crash bandicoot with bleem!, half life, the fifth element, future cop lapd, total annihilation, age of empires 1 - 2, homeworld, prince of persia, and others that I don't remember,
My dad also played games, so I had a very extensive library to choose from

Marbles, tag, hide & seek, various ball games. Sometimes we just kicked each others asses.

i have vivid memories of some treasure planet game, and some game where I believe you were a doctor. I remember the second because at some point it would say, Buttocks, Buttocks, and I thought was the funniest shit ever.

I wanted to be surprised but at this point nothing would

Come on faggot, if we had vidya in slavland you've no excuse to pull that shit.

That goddamn river crossing.

Played "Nasty Doctor" with two slightly older sisters who lived down the street, I remember when my mom called me one time I rushed and zipped up my dick for the first time.

These were my favorite games on my Windows 98 computer. I still have Red Alert 1 Big Box.

>>>/out/

I actually played outside at that age.

I used to go into the park or forest with a few buddies and played war with a bunch of sticks.

Feels bad man.

You died from FUCKING EVERYTHING THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL WASTELAND OF DEATH. But hey, we got to play vidya at school, so there was that.

Kike gassing simulator 1994

There's another reason why though.
Hint: last two digits was one off by my birth year.
I got pic when I was a teenager though. But that was middle/high school.

How do I get this shit to run on win 7 with custom resolution?

it's an old DOS game, you probably don't. You could try the WC3 version of the campaign though.

Do I really have to use doxbox? Is there no other way?

I played something like that, but it was in kindergarden. :-D

Its a dos game. So no there is literally no other way.

What's the problem? If you're that inept just pirate a gog release of any dos game and slightly adjust the dosbox that comes with it.

Well, I at least had an older brother to bum off from.

I'd played through most of my families old stuff by elementary school, So new games around first grade would have been Sonic 2, Jurassic Park, everything else on genesis we rented from blockbuster. I got sonic and Knuckles but skipped sonic 3 for some reason.
We didn't get a super Nintendo til late in the lifecycle, so it was mostly Super Metroid, star wars and Donkey Kong country. It was years before I even saw link to the past, but I links Awakening was practically the only game on my Gameboy pcoket before it got lost.
And my last year of elementary school I wanted an N64, but my Older Brothers wanted resident Evil, and told me Abes Oddysee was playstation only too, so we got that one. We didn't know about memory cards at the time, and didn't have money to spend after christmas, so that first week was all about getting as far as we could in one go.

Oh, and PC was stuff like Castle of the Winds, Jill of the Jungle and Blockman.

Felt like a bit of a downgrade compared to the Atari ST we'd always had.

RuneScape was pretty much my life until middle school.

lots of rts and nintendo 64

Wouldn't it be nice if we could have a VR game where we all play games next to each other like the good old days.

that sounds pretty cool. although we will miss out on sharing food and yelling at eachother for getting pizza grease on the damn controller

That sounds feasible. After all, you don't need your avatar to move in that case.

At school we had this on our one PC in 5th grade. The goal was to make some kind of music video since you're in a band but you have to pass a bunch of random math problems to get a longer video and more effects.

I played it to death since I always finished tests and other stuff quickly and apparently they wanted students to not lash out from boredom or something.

Loved them.

Shit, didn't mean to add hard corps: uprising, that was middle school, not elementary.

My family was too poor and too Christian to buy me any vidya, but I saved up money from odd jobs and got this. It actually ran on our toaster family computer and I played the shit out of it. Learned how to use the map editor and made custom missions as well. My older brother had an N64, PS2, and an Xbox but he never let me play anything because he was a huge asshole. Always criticized everything I did when I was a kid to make himself feel better. As an adult I realized he has pretty severe autism since he hasn't worked in like 15 years and is a NEET parasitically living off our sister. He also is a pedophile. Now I'm halfway through my 20s, have a hot gf, a monster computer, own a house, 4 gaymen consoles, am agdging my own game, and he still only has his N64, Xbox, and broken ps2. He's also balding and a virgin at like 35.

An 8 year old in 2002 would be 23 today