Newfag to PC- can anyone recommend games???

No, not a newfag to board, have been on here and Holla Forums since hot wheels set it up after GG. This is my issue. I grew up poor as shit, all my friends were playing "World of Warcraft" and other games, had no PC.

Got full academic scholarship to UG. Got a partial to Law School and a few grants, that I paid off as soon as I began making decent shekels. Still working like a nigger in a cotton field so not a lot of time to do the work I want. I blew about ~$5k on everything I wanted– Titan X card, 2 TB internal SSD drive, Vive VR set, 34" monitor (might add 2 more if I can every get into it).

MY issue? THERE ARE NO FUCKING GAMES. The old xbox I had as a UG and the fucking old COD games, at least they weren't cucked and you could shoot favela monkeys and dune coons and all the SAS and Delta guys were White. Fucking games suck now. Was playing..forget which COD, now it's all nigger space marines giving orders with strong womenyz, and in war in krona can't even see faces are gooks. All I can stomach now is "Witcher 3." On top of it, fucking issue with FUCKING WINDBLOWS that now is giving me problems running at 100 FPS (as it was 5 weeks ago when I got it) and the new GSYNC fucked it up.

Can anyone recommend a few games that aren't fucking totally cucked? I have witcher 3, bought witcher 2, plan on that after I finish 3 (and Witcher 3 pushes fucking feminism way too hard, but at least no niggers).

Vive is fun, but most for Google Earth VR that lets you tour shit in VR, other than that it's basically a novelty. Can anyone recommend something? And yes, have been here a long fucking time, but I never paid attention to PC shit before, and assumed once I gad a good PC, quality would level. instead has gotten worse. Ideas appreciated. I've made posts like like 2x before, got some good recommendations, tried them out on Steam but nothing like what I was looking for.

Arma 2 and 3 look decent, but I never learned to fucking operate a game on anything other than a controller since never had a fucking pc, was always using the ones in the school lab…

Thanks for any help. And please, the few underage douchebags, don't give me your fucking bullshit attitude, not talking to you little useless fuckers anyway. There are cool people here who will get me….

Other urls found in this thread:

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/PC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then why are you blogposting and being a retard?

Best video game ever, coming this way.

Wasn't a "blog post," if you don't explain you aren't a rich spoiled cocksucker spending daddy's shekels, you will (rightfully) get treated like shit).
And this thing fucking posted itself 2x, it's still fucked since the scumbags took it down over the weekend.

Or you can just say look, I'm bored - lay some good vidya on me. I like ((genre)).

Great post haha XD

Is Far Cry4 better than 2 in opinion of most here? 2 is shit. Another thread here saying the hard-ons behind wind-blows have fixed an issue that might have been impacted the FPS issue. Have to hope I have time this fucking weekend to install Linux and mess around with it until I have it the way I want it.

the very fact that–rather than just give some decent titles– you need to sit here trying to dissect my form and get into dick-measuring contest as to who has been here longer buts you into the category of "Trash I wasn't addressing." Filtered.

That's some fucking long post. didn't read past title kek

STALKER
Arcanum
Tropico 3
Euro Truck Sim 2
Torchlight 2
X3 Albion Prelude
Victoria 2
Terraria
emulators

Most of the games on PC are also on consoles, however they're done much better on PC.

Excuse me user, I need a vidya if you ain't too busy you old Jewish son of a bitch prick shitposter. Boy, does my ass hurt from all of the guys at my construction job.

Not too hard, is it now?

Have hear this one a few times. Is it still cool without having to set up a wheel or still interesting without it? Also, this seemed tostrt getting a lot more attention once the sand niggers began running ppl over with their trucks in Europe.

Are you drunk or merely autistic? I even asked for a genre.

Which fucking is a big part of reason games are being ruined, since the Jews are now aiming for a larger audience and will stick more and more of their bullshit into games as well as trying their "one size fits all."

I fucking hate sports game sin general, but the only things they can't really Jew are the new versions of NHL Hockey and FIFA. I got a few names in this thread to check out now, going to check…

Agreed, but that's not what we're discussing here.

If you haven't played Quake yet there's something wrong with you. No, not that piece of shit Quake 2.
Then play EYE Divine Cybermancy and STALKER Shadows of Chernobyl.
Reminder that the best gmaes run on a toaster smh. Whatever, I'm happy for you user. At least you'll have a good PC. Now play Touhou and emulators/DOSbox and 90s Windows games all day like I did when I first spent a shitload of money on a PC in high school and didn't find anything to play.

Far Cry always has been and always will be shit.
except Blood Dragon

well, fair enough. Already have noticed how much shit they edited out of Witcher 3 on Pc that wasn't on console (most notable, whoreson Jr's tortured whores, but also nude girls in the bathhouse, take your pick).

I have weird fucking taste…BF 1 could have been decent but for the fucking nigger as lead role in "The Great European War." Know of any interesting..space genre on idea of….doubt many here will have heard, but used to have an old sega genesis system got a garage cale with the game "Starflight." If they could somehow update "starflight" with good graphics to where you can explore other planets, meet other races, etc… would be golden. Maybe they already have one like this. I have never played a game on a PC in my life until 5 weeks ago…

thanks, writing these down. I had "quake" for genesis I think that must have been 10 yrs old when I got it. Lots of people here like STALKER, most be worth it. Wondering about Arma and if I'm too fucking old to learn hoe to play games on a key board.

You are probably right user, just after this time, already want an emulator so I play play my old sega and even Ps 2 games…why the Jews decided to turn on their own market and lose shekels for political reasons, will never fucking get. I tried into the GTA series but it feels like the Jew is taking a dump in my soul and then laughing about it and taunting me on the radio station that makes fun of me as white trash goyim..

How 12 year old are you? The PC has been around for three goddamned decades, so it has more games than any other system ever. And seriously, don't disregard the old stuff just because they look outdated, they're often awesome because back then devs didn't have to pander to casuals.

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/PC

Oh, fuck off, Quake 2 is pretty good too. Sure, it has nothing to do with the first Quake, it was not even supposed to be called Quake 2, but it is a very solid game.

thus, the reason I came here to ask for advice. When you grow up as White Trash and buy your clothes ate] fucking goodwill and have no net connection , you don't learn these things…. now that I have the shekels to get some of what I missed out on…it'll never be the same, but going to look into older games as you suggest.

Really want to find something like "starflight" where you could explore alien worlds, different solar systems and planets, mine shit and then sell it…the jews must have stole the idea and made it with better graphics and more in-=p characters/settings….

that's actually a fucking amazing site, thanks. Probably cheap as fuck if they're on Steam. I haven't set myself up to pirate games yet, and even once am set up I don't trust Wind-blows as far as can throw it, but just a quick look at windows 98, THOSE are the types of games used to hear about for PC and wanted, not the SJW drivel they feed to the lemmings these days. Thanks, most useful site I've come across since I got this fucking machine….

How are you supposedly a lawyer, but you can't operate a computer? Is this why our justice system is so shit?

Sucks for you user because 99% of the games that require a PC that good are SHIT.

You should have just gotten a mid-range $450 PC so you can just play all the good shit + some semi-recent shit with graphical mods but nope. Congratulations, OP. You're a fucking idiot and I sincerely hope this post is just b8 that I'm biting too eagerly.

In the event that you're actually this fucking stupid, though, and you REALLY want to get your money's worth on FIVE THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS, then:
This is the only game I'm seriously considering upgrading my cheap ass PC for. I haven't played it in a while because if I play it at anything higher than 600p I get 20 FPS, and that shit's no good for competitive online shooting.
And NO, you do not need your fucking $5000 piece of shit to play this game modded, but it certainly helps having a powerful rig when you mod a Gamebryo game. Get New Vegas, load it up with a SHIT ton of texture enhancements, ENB, and the Character Overhauls. And you better fucking enjoy it because it's the only good 3D Fallout game we're ever getting.
I'll be honest I haven't played it, but I've heard nothing but good things about the game and the graphics look pretty neat so your rig should probably run it just fine. Again, it's another reason I might upgrade my PC. BUT NOT BLOW FIVE FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS.

/list
If you like Witcher shit and ARMA, then yeah play those, too. Maybe sometime within the next 5 years, someone will release a good Unreal Engine 4 game. Thing is, Unreal Engine 4 is optimized like a piece of shit clogging the toilet. I've actually used the engine before, and set the graphical settings as low as possible without butchering the resolution, + used my own low-poly models and low-res textures. It still ran like absolute shit. Could be there's no performance gap between shitty looking games and the aesthetic games the engine was made for, but I'm sticking with Unity for now because I can making shitty looking games that run butter smooth.

For now, though, OP, your best bet if you want to have fun is play old ass games from that 90's and early 2000's because after that, the PC has less exclusives and more console ports of AAAshit and a few pixelshit hipster games from 2011-Current Year. You're on PC, so you might as well enjoy the benefits of the platform and find
That's it. And if you don't wanna play these games because you're a fucking pussy who doesn't want to learn how to develop hand-eye coordination with a Keyboard + Mouse, then lick my nuts. Not my fucking problem anyway.

It's a terrible site controlled by redditors and marketing shills. You're newfag is showing OP

If you think it lacks any relevant game, quit your lazy whining, go there and fucking add it.

It's a nice wiki for knowing what's available, but most of the people posting there have chronically shit taste. I saw Sonic Lost World as a legit recommendation for Wii U and Skyrim as a legit recommendation on PC.

Well, yeah, we can't always agree with everyone else's tastes. I also think Sonic Lost World is crap.

maybe if you didnt start the post off with
you wouldnt have had such a bad reception