Persona General

How you anons enjoying the English version?

Other urls found in this thread:

rave.dj/xgkF34ZkGt7m_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahaha I LOVE this new SMT game! Finally, a game that speaks my language kek!

I want to fuck this clearly retarded girl.

persona sucks
I don't own consoles anymore
this game is yet another titles that comes along every 3 months so stupid losers don't throw their consoles away
it's trash and only japanese would buy this crap with their shit lives and shit exposure to the arts

so this girl's an autistic shut-in spaghetti NEET right? wouldn't this be in character?

Depends. Do Japanese people say "kek" or something similar?

"wara wara" is their equivalent of LOL if I'm not wrong

upon further research it's actually wwww (pronouced warau)

Kill me

How is that relevant if it's made up?
What is an accurate translation of that?

Haha yeah! Just like how it was in character for the guy at the gym in xenoblade to ask "do you even lift?" cuz he was a body builder!

>>>/a/
>>>/a/
>>>/a/
>>>/a/
>>>/a/
>>>/a/

Since when does /a/ discuss videogames?

SINCE THIS ISNT A VIDEO GAME, YOU WEEB PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TALK BACK TO ME YOU COCKSUCKING NIGGER LOVING WORM

SMT > Cucksona, just like how Advance Wars > Cuck Emblem. Stay salty, niggers.

Has anyone got a VPK for P3P that I can install on my vita?

Nah, downvoted

I think you need to take a breather >>>/reddit/

Nice strawman.

goddamn you fags get upset over anything

Whatever you need to tell yourself, champ.

THICC thread?

top cuck

You disgust me. You may never see this, but if you do, take a look at this: So, when I was in grade four and five, I helped out this teacher. She was an LST teacher, and she was with this boy named Jack. Jack had autism. He couldn't speak, but he was surprisingly well at expressing how he feels. Like they say, actions and reactions speak a thousand words. He had barely any friends, because they'd always avoid him because of his autism. I would always help him and his LST teacher with anything I could. I would do things for the teacher like set up activities for Jack, refill his water bottle, because the teacher had to watch him, I would read to him, and try and help him in any way I could within the classroom. Despite being unable to speak, he was, like I said, the best at expressing emotions. He was in my class for my two years in grades four and five, so I was able to help as much as I could. He opened up a door I never noticed before: my understanding of other people. I used to be one of the people who avoided him, but when he was in my class, I ended up getting used to him. People picked on me for being friends with an autistic kid, but I didn't care. Jack opened up my understanding of other people and their disorders. Just because people have a certain mental disorder, like autism, ADHD, ODD or ADD, doesn't mean they can't be a good person. I hope the best for Jack, and that he can get through life in a happy, healthy way. We are one in the same. Whether someone's black or white, straight or gay, male or female, disabled or not, we are all human, and we should learn to quit putting people down just because we can. We need to respect people. How would you like it if someone was throwing racist and offensive comments at you? It's rude, right? How do you think they feel when you throw a racist comment back at them? You'll leave them feeling the same way they made you feel. Humans are a rather intelligent species, but they're always at war with each other. Whether it's full-out combat, or a random argument full of offensive comments, you have to think, 'Is this really the right thing to do?' Once you say something, it's not taken back. Same thing goes for the internet. If you type an offensive comment, and later on, delete it, Google still has it saved to their servers. You really have to think if you're doing the right thing by commenting something offensive. Put yourself in your victim's shoes. How would you like to be trampled over like a piece of trash? It doesn't feel good, right? Just to add this in: You're hearing all of this from a 12-year-old girl with ADHD. I believe world peace is possible, if we all just try and notice what we're doing to each other.

I'm going to have to kill you in self defense if you keep being a degenerate faggot.

Are you reading a handbook of "Excuses for acting like a Dumbfuck on Holla Forums"?
Going to start saving because I don't want to give you the satisfaction of having the thread bump.

*saging*
I want to murder the man who made autocorrect a thing.

THIS FUCKING PICTURE WHAT DOES IT MEAN I DON'T GET IT AND PEOPLE KEEP POSTING IT WHAT THE FUCK WHO EVEN IS THAT BITCH AND WHY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sick pasta yo.

what a noob

hownu.ru

lel ok

Better story than any persona's.

just disable it you double nigger

that fucking baseball minigame is impossible, i've tried 6 fucking times now and I can't hit a single ball.

and the best part?

YOU DON'T GAIN ANY PROFICIENCY IF YOU DON'T HIT ANY BALLS SO YOU JUST WASTE YOUR FUCKING TIME

great game so far though, been enjoying it loads more than person 4

What does the batting game even give you? Don't think I've ever even bothered with it.

ups your proficiency if you hit balls, I have no idea what the slugger prize gives you since i've only managed to smack one ball.

i'm not joking when I say that winnie the pooh baseball game is easier.

Whenever I look at Lena Dunham, I'm reminded of that video with the rotting pig decomposing over a period of time.
Disgusting.

oh and that fucking faggot cat drive me crazy. Everywhere I go that cat just pops out and says "nuh-uh nigga you goin' somewhere else instead!". Won't let me go to the beefbowl place, won't let me eat crepes. That fucking cat is controlling my life. And every time I want to go hang out with my friends he's just eavesdropping and chiming in. Who was the idiot that thought you needed an obnoxious cat mascot that never leaves you the fuck alone?

imagine if in persona 4 teddy was strapped to your back and any time you tried to go somewhere besides junes he'd pop out and go "you shouldn't go there, it's a bear-y bad idea!".

This is cringe, but I don't doubt that it's accurate translation-wise. From what I've seen, half of this character's identity is that she uses imageboards, and Japanese imageboard users come off as being more like redditors in that they're the type who would actually own meme t-shirts and spout their ebin lingo in public with their Otaku buddies in Akiba. They generally don't seem to have the same concept of hiding your powerlevel that seems to come naturally to (most of) us. The point is, if the game had come out a decade earlier they would have just translated it as ROFL or epic win or some other western imageboard equivalent.

One other thing you guys are forgetting is that halfchan uses our memes too, and I'm not even exaggerating when I say that they're just reddit with (some) anonymity at this point. The secret club stopped being a secret a very fucking long time ago. Wouldn't even surprise me if you told me phrases like >tfw and KEK show up on twitter and FB more often than they do here.

The game becomes less restrictive as time goes on. You have to unlock night time actions to work at the beef bowl shop.
i lol'd

SMT > PERSONA

i get the feeling these days that those of us who do not come off as complete autism lords in meatspace are right now a minority. most of the under 25 year old "nerds" i have to deal with are meme spouting fart huffers. i had to watch an /a/ neckbeard walk up to a turbo dyke mulatto and he asked her if she liked love live. i cringed so hard my balls receded back into my body like frightened turtles.

I'm talking about the REAL smt, the ones where you are not faggy teenagers, like that one where you have control of a squad sent by NATO at antarctica because demons are appearing, for the nintendo DS. You know, the ones where you can fight against YHWH, the Ultimate Jew.

you mean strange journey?

It's fun.

In context she's making fun of the cringy autist who runs your "phan-site" who said it.

you know Atlus only put the SMT on the title of P3 because it would increase sales in the US, right?

Are you serious? SMT's not just about fighting yhwh. If that's all you can see about the franchise just play the SMT4 games. They were made for people like you after all.
SMT is about dungeon crawling and demon negotiation with human characters trying to survive in the middle of a conflict between law and chaos factions.
YHWH was the SMT2 final boss because it made sense for him to be there. He wasn't even present in SMT1 or strange journey unless you count demiurge as a reference to MT2, which is a long shot given MT and SMT have vastly different settings.
He wasn't even completely present (keyword being completely) in Nocturne.
I really hope Atlus doesn't pander to idiots like you but I know they will. And when SMT turns into that meme franchise where the final boss is yhwh it will be your fault.

You a bit saly my man.

So only strange journey? All the rest you're a twink.

….How the fuck was that "salty"

What can I say, I can deal with people having shit taste but posers like you irk me. You're just a shitposter and none of your post have contributed anything to the thread. Why don't you go to reddit if all you want is spout rehashed memes that you don't even fully understand?

Is that supposed to be some shitty play on "phantom"? What a stupid fucking translation.

But the thread is about shit.

You see user, the thread was a shitposting thread since the very beggining.
Check 'em.

is this better?

This wouldn't be the first retarded acronym/abbreviation in the franchise. SMT Strange Journey had the Demonicas. (DEMOuntable Next Integrated Capability Armor)

The Japanese version is a reference to 2ch, 怪盗ch. (怪盗=phantom thief).

Her name is "Futuba", which is based off the board software of 2chan, you silly goose.

t. Gnostic

I bought the game and then stopped playing because I wanted to play them all in order. I'm playing the PSP version of persona 1. Is this autism?

persona 1 is pretty average tbh, persona 2 is significantly better. persona 3 is probably my favorite persona game, persona 4 is not that great.

Yeah. The only ones closely connected storywise are the two Persona 2 games.

Wrong, P1 and both P2s are strongly connected, with one of the P1 alums playable in P2:IS and two playable in P2:EP. P2:EP, where the villain of P1 is a major character, really ties up the whole original arc, and has parts of the ending devoted to giving closure to the P1 cast.

Oh I see, haven't played much of 1 since it sucks.

it's also worth noting that P1/2 dont exist in the p3/4/5 chronology, outside of references

Does that even matter? It's SMT. There's like, eighteen competing levels of multiverse.

It's actually because the admin is a fucking loser and latches onto the phantom thief's like a faggot parasite. The worst part is the abilities you get from his social link are essential so you're forced to put up with this whiny faggot complain about his problems.

This is true yes. It's fun to try to link then together somehow tho

Does this game have a valentine's day event like P4G did? I'm just wondering if I'll get in trouble for hooking up with multiple women again.

There is no SMT4 Apocolypse on there

Now that i think about it there shouldnt even be an explanation due to how much of how badly the game was written.

It doesn't deserve a place on the chart Actually tho this is just a few years old

He also has absolutely zero balls. He's the kind of kid you would want to shove into a locker because not only is he a pathetic, spineless faggot but he is also a right piece of shit and general stain upon society attempting to leech off of you and burden you with all his shit (and he is a bona-fide burden, holy shit). I think his entire story is something about how you should have more sympathy for internet forum moderators (since this is what he wastes all of his time doing and talking about) while being a textbook example of the kind of no-life moderator that deserves no respect.

Just hardmode it and toss that dipshit. You only need 1 rank to not be crippled.

When you get rank 1 with togo, you essentally turn the game into smt 3-2. Im fucking serious when i say this is giving me serious smt 3 vibes and i love it.

So how's P5 combat compared to P4? I'm asking because P4 was garbage in this regard. All I know is they added demon negotiation this time

Get your ass beat by the other girls you didn't take or decided to hang with Ryuji

It does. The girls all just come over and beat you up. Honestly it doesn't even make sense. I mean you have your schoolmates and a few adults including Kawakami in there and somehow no one is figuring out that you're dating your teacher. Plus you don't actually lose any relationship points even though they all come over together to beat you senseless because they can't tolerate the situation.

At least P4's version made sense. In P5 it's more like the writers did it for shits and giggles. But P5's writing overall doesn't make a lot of sense. It's just the generic Persona formula now, and everything's gotten more shallow as a result.

Tbh the talk about killing the head jew yhwh made me download me try SMT for the first time.

It's better.

How shit are you?

I just started by iv done a couple of the things that are supposed to give you Stat points it goes to the star showing them but it just stayed at one, did I do something wrong?

Inside jokes are supposed to remain Inside jokes.
Most people posting Spurdo or Polandball don't even fucking know what Ylilauta or Krautchan are or the mere concept of imageboards.

Most post it without knowing the context in which they should be used and thats what completely kills it.
Imageboards like these should remain small or decently unknown, what would be the difference of coming here or Reddit, besides the format, if that wasn't the case?

Cuckhan is Reddit/NeoGaf 2.0, full of retards and corporate shills that try to push their awful fucking views and mainstream sewage onto the small dedicated fanbase that struggles to exist, most users barely post images anymore and the most you'll see from a discussion will be shitfling with outdated or ignorant info or just a line of text with an opinion or a shitpost with the copypasta here and there.

See the beginning of this thread and all the shitposting?
Thats every thread on cuck/v/ with very very few exceptions that die in 50 posts.
Most of the community that goes there nowadays, they do it not for the discussion of vidya but to shitpost and share recycled ebin memes they heard on another website because they heard cuckchan was dark humour funny.

They pretended to be retarded and now they are retarded.
Its shitposting fame brought in the shitposters and the result is the one we see now.

Why?

Its like the Senran fag all over again.

That didn't explain anything you egg tart

Right? Shitran Kagayrafags are fucking retarded. Shilling that shit game here nearly 24/7.

Fuck you P4 was a great game. Just not a good SMT game

Fuck Japan?

Rusty is a dick.

And I though us 'Murricans were stupid for letting people that break into someone's house sue the owner.

He wasn't actually raping her, he was just being a prick.

It's also heavily implied the guy we stopped from raping her is some sort of political figure, so it might be corruption in the system in addition to the laws.

You cant rape the willing, user.

You make that sound like a challenge.

To be more specific: 4 new damage types (nuke, psy, bless, and curse (basically persona 1 dark and light damage)). Guns readded. Can switch out party members mid battle. Baton pass added (basically press turn if you hit the enemy's weakness). Demon negotiation. Social links help in battles now. And the dungeons are proper dungeons now (except for the semi-optional dungeon that acts like tartarus from p3). So now its smt3 combined with persona 4. Take of that what you will.

What the fuck are the stat requirements to complete the Big Bang Burger Challenge? Attempting the challenge and only getting +1 Guts for failing is a massive waste of time in a game where wasting a single afternoon is catastrophic.
My autism can't handle a lapse in information of this magnitude.

I think the first of the challenges needs 3 proficiency, 3 knowlege, and 3 guts. I wanna say it takes 4 then 5 for the next ones. (Im assuming there is more than 1 challenge)

Akechi did nothing wrong.

The dude he hurt was a high ranking politician, he threatened the girl to lie and say you attacked him for no reason. Between the girl lying and his influence over the police he completely fucks you over. It basically sets the groundwork for the games whole central plot of
And setting up the villain.

I hope you're enjoying the best Persona so far, bro.
It's pretty damn important to play the original trilogy in order, so rest assured you're on the right track.
(The post-trilogy titles are fanfics, so do whatever you want with them.)

Sadayo Kawakami best waifu of all waifus.

It turned out to be 2 proficiency, 2 knowledge and 3 guts for the first challenge.

I hope you vote with your wallet, goy. With the new not-SMT game.

I laugh my ass off at the idea of Hashino making a D&D-style fantasy RPG. He can barely make a Persona game.

There are barely any western countries left where you don't get arrested for defending yourself against people who break into your house.

Sounds like a certain other Holla Forums I know after Gamergate settled down

Here, try getting some practice, slugger.

Sorry, user, not today.

List of girls, from best to worst:

Makoto
Kawakami
Ann
Futuba
Ryuji
Sae

Don't even try to argue with me.

you're wrong

Not gonna lie, it's basically a tie for me, but Makoto's sense of lawful neutral makes me diamonds.

Atleast people agree that makoto is the best girl next to kawakami. The short hair does somthing to me.

Asian women look disgusting without plastic surgery.

You'll see more objective discussion and legit info in one thread than the whole of cuckchan.

It's the exact fucking same.

this is a designated shitting board.

FIFY

What difficulty are you guys playing this on?

I've been playing on hard until i confused the "plan deadline" with the "treasure room deadline" i switched to normal so i can quickly catch up to where i was.
then i blasted through it without saving and died when a succubus brainwashed skull, and he 1-shotted the protag
then i cursed and yelled for a while, switched to easy. and went through 1 more time and got myself to the final room.

now i guess i'll switch back to hard. playing on normal/easy is pretty mindless.

and now because im petty i will always have that "but you didnt legit beat it on hard" thought in the back of my mind.

I'm in rank 4 in her social link and I find her blander than yukiko. She's best alright, best at being plain.

what are you talking about?
ive never seen a trap thread here, most of the threads on here aside from the gamergate and LOL threads are usually game/genre specific.

Go >>>/back/
>>>/cuckchan/

The cat really is ruining the game for me, it won't even let me watch a DVD before bed… and it never shuts up, it comments on everything. It doesn't crack a joke, it says inane shit. Apparently despite being named Morgana and giving itself the nickname Moana it's a male. It refers to Ann by the title Kamoshida gave the bimbo shadow version and no one corrects it. Hate that fucker.

i have a morgana plushie and i take it everywhere with me. it constantly curbs my behavior. so i've gotten pretty used to it.

pic related is you

You better apologize scumbag. Mona is best waifu.

You into boys too, faggot?

She wears a skirt, isn't particularly flat, and she is very feminine. Studying and being socially retarded aren't exclusively masculine bro

Nigger, that cat is a tranny.

No

No, Chie was the worst.

I wanted to beat up this faggot from the very first moment I saw him. No wonder he is the traitor

Futaba is best imotou but you forgot best girl:
I love you Hifumi, from the very first time we met

I always play all games on easiest difficulty because I cannot stand frustration

When all this is over I will peel off morgana's skin

I liked Makoto pretty much more than anne but her metaverse outfit is just weird.

can someone make a webm of the OP

You type like an autist.

They say "keku"

It's alright at best. The actual gameplay is nothing special, and the story is poorly structured.

You're the worst.

is there any social link that you can get out of the batting cages? because that minigame fucking sucks, its worse than yakuza 3 batting cages, and that was fucking atrocious

jesus fucking christ you fucking cat stop making me go to bed i want to build tools, train my body, watch TV, and cook curry

DOES THAT FUCKING CAT TELL YOU THE PLOTS OF MOVIES RIGHT BEFORE YOU WATCH THEM?

That's the plot to Yakuza 1 aka "Like a Dragon" in japan, What he says in the 2nd pic happens at the very beginning of the game before any gameplay even happens.

i know, i was just pointing out the fact that there's a reference about it in the game. its pretty nice.

Yeah I was pointing out it wasn't really a spoiler to the other user.

2chan doesn't use kek tho
unless you count that meme energy highway between the two

the cat is basically your "inner thought" as far as speaking goes.

remember in P3 and P4, when you examined stuff or were about to talk to people, you'd read a brief monologue on what the protagonist is thinking?

okay now, take all those inner monologues and replace them with the fucking cat talking, he does thinking for you, he does self-reflection for you, he says a "witty retordt" every time you do anything right or wrong.

Rank up with Best Maid and she will do those things for you while you do other things. She will also let you have another timeslot after Palace infiltration if you max it.

47 cute 1963 me

if only turn based combat wasnt the bane of my existence

well I'll just wait for the animation to be released

its worth it just for the pretty graphics and music. the fact that you can fight at the rhythm of P3 battle music makes it all better.

also, i double checked, the Persona 4 costume music isn't even "reach out to the truth", its an entirely different song that most likely comes from the fighting game

Is it the P4G battle theme?

yeah i think its that one. i wouldn't know because i only played the original P4, never bothered with golden

I actually prefer the Golden battle theme to the default P4 one, so I was pleasantly surprised

Same.

WHERE ARE MY TURNS

That fucking cat cannot shut the fuck up and enjoy the fucking movie.

Is there a SILENT longplay where mc romances the teacher girl?
That's literally the only thing that interests me in this game and in PS4 in general.

the cake knight rises actually.

I really wish you could get her to stop wearing that maid outfit. She looks so much cuter in her normal outfit.

I drew parallels to the Simpsons Parody.
Thanks for the correction bro.

Mandatory.

Anyway.
Despair is massively overpowered.
Of course only if you get the first strike and bring Resist Brainwash/Charm items.. Never use SA against anything faster than you.

Hi, I'm retarded.
Is it possible to emulate the persona games? I have wanted to play them forever but my old consoles caught a bad case of Being on Fire and I haven't replaced them yet.

yes, not sure about 5, the PS3 emulator is still too barebones

who's your Simpsona user?

Yeah, you can easily emulate the PSP versions of 1, 2 part 1 (Innocent Sin) the PSX version of 2 part 2 (Eternal Punishment) and the PS2 versions of 3, 4. You could also emulate the PSP version of 3 if you want to be a girl.

Beat it a few days ago. Really enjoyed it. Except for the Shido palace.

Futaba best waifu. Anyone who disagrees didn't take her out on xmas for fried chicken and cake.

Kawakami is fucking great and it's about goddamn time we had a milf option. And shit, maxing her Confidant also lets you free up your evenings and do laundry.

Can't decide who had the best All Out Attack result screen. Makoto's is great, but I think Mona's is the funniest.

Also, best OST track is Beneath the Mask (Rain). Deal with it.

And was it me, or did they do absolutely nothing with the whole 'Wakaba's research into the metaverse' thing?

how do i get kawakami to do washing fo rme?

i have her link at rank 5, i have the skill learned, but when i go to the washing machines i dont get the option, it only gives me the option to do it myself. and when i call her on the phone it automatically triggers a "hang out" sequence.

im lost on this one

oh nevermind, the option is at the very end of the washing machine loading sequence

rave.dj/xgkF34ZkGt7m_g
Iiiiiiii, looooooove morgaaaanaaaaaa
I'll piss off now

meme magic is real after all

I believe as Atlus is now SEGA daughter company they were inserting this Ryu ga Gotoku insider joke for the Shenmue/Yakuza fags. I kekd when I first read it

Morgana is the most annoying character of the game
He uses a female name and cannot shut his mouth any time, comments everything all the time.

Yeah it seems they kinda like they forgot about that plot point entirely. Shido took that medicine that was based off the research, but that was pretty much it.

futaba looks like a squidloli from splatoon

this was possibly the most fucked up cutscene i've ever seen.

YOSHIDA 4 PRESIDENT

You made me do this.

is it worth doing the cats training? each time it increases my max HP by 5, it uses up a timeslot though…

why is there no Personakuza game?

Wouldn't mind having a Persona game with aspects from Yakuza. Like allowing the player to free roam without an annoying mascot stopping you (or bring in the tired/sick mechanic back from P3/P3P), and being able to play as an adult that's equivalent to Majima or Saejima.

i've seen enough hentai to know where this is going

Is anyone able to get a decent pic of one of the generic Shadows from the sixth Palace? The Casino's Bunnygirl Shadows?

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who looked at that and thought '..wait, Morgana prolapsed his car anus to catch us?'

you and i have spent too much time on the internet my friend…

There will be in about six years when Falcom makes the "Trails of" game where you play as a member of Ouroboros.

Question about Futaba's awakening:
Why was Futaba able to converse with her shadow without denying its identity?

I would assume her Shadow wasn't twisted like P4 Shadows were, which I thought was happening because of the Fog.

because her shadow wasn't a twisted desire, it was more like crippling depression.

i meant to say, her shadow (which everyone has) wasn't corrupted like previous bosses, the boss you fight is the cognitive manifestation of her crippling depression.

and also fucking Igor send her the app 2 soon.

So, the cognition itself was the root of the problem, and the real truth became part of her shadow because she couldn't accept it. And because her desire wasn't distorted (thus the empty treasure room), she could face that truth and take conscious control of the palace.

Igor seems to enjoy trying dangerous things just to see what'll happen.

anyone knows what kawakami likes as a gift?

I gave her chocolate truffles and she liked them.

I want to smash that neet pussy.

Uhhh….

No, it's a complete and utter waste of time

So yesterday I completed the game and I am a little dissapointed that the end was very rushed and you have no chance to do anything once you are past Dec. 22. I still have to do the last quest in Mementos and wash a few clothes. Is it worth to load a previous savegame and continue from there? What is at the end of mementos (in normal mode, not the one in the end)?

What is the New Game + benefits of this game and what will I be able to keep after starting a new file? I spent 95 hours on it and I did pretty much everything I wanted to do apart from maxing all confidants and the last mementos mission / washing armors. I even managed to fusion the strongest personas (Lucifer, Satan, Michael) but I cannot do anything with them other than go into the final dungeon. I really regret not reading a guide before playing and I think that if I maxed out Sadayo first, I would have had much better time management in the lategame. The game really feels very rushed once you are past summer vacation.

Then I also wanted to ask you how your playthrough was. Whom did you make your girlfriend and how many confidants (and which) did you max out? I am really interested because I want to know what content I did not see already and if there are different endings depending on those things. Here is what I did:
I think maxing out Sadayo and Chihaya is the most important part of the game as their skills will save you tons of time. Then if you want to fuse Lucifer you need Mishima, Justine/Caroline and Hifumi at max.

So I remember that in my playthrough I was with Hifumi at a date in an amusement park around December 17th, then she once came to my place. On christmas I met her again and on valentines day she gave me a selfmade chocolate. What would have happened if you dated more than 1 confidant? would you have to choose one of them?
Also, is there alternative endings? I read something New Game + unlocks the "true ending" and I thought maybe there would be different endings based on how many confidants you maxed out or something.

tl;dr:
Is it worth to do a new game + and spend another 90 hours into refining everything or should I look it up on jewtube?

Okay here's the problem I've had with getting into the Persona games. I'm an obsessive completionist, and I always hate the idea of not getting everything I can on one run. I've tried playing P3 before, but as soon as I discovered that not only is it possible to max out every social link in one playthrough, it's only possible on a really tight schedule, I haven't been able to resist. I started following a guide that basically plans out your every little step, and removes all sense of choice and discovery from the game. I feel like this probably defeats the main purpose of the game, but it satisfies my 'tism so I can't stop.

I really want to get over this though because I like a lot of things about these games. So can someone just reassure me that the 'natural' way to play is totally fine and that I won't be permanently missing any content by not getting it on the first go-around? Don't these games have NG+ where you're supposed to ACTUALLY finish everything? Like do social link levels carry over between playthroughs, or do you have to start all over again, or what? I want to play these games, but I don't have it in me to maintain autistic scheduling for 100+ hours of gameplay. Please tell me it's possible to enjoy and complete these games by going in blind.

I'm seriously considering picking up a PS3 to play the persona games again.

Are they worth it? Are they fun?

Hory shittu.

Started the game yesterday; just until I got the diary and called it a night. So far, it seems a bit more fast-paced than P4 also surprisingly different in tone. Everybody's such an asshole to the MC, sheesh! And the thing is, I don't think it's unrealistic - if someone in real life did the same thing (stepped in to save a person and ended up with a criminal record for his troubles), he'd be spurned as well. Seems like that usual nip mentality of always keeping your head down.
Even freakin' Rusty's an asshole. I almost want to bang Futaba just to get back at him but the teacher was being a bitch too and I was already planning on glazing that cake.

The presentation is very stylish but the game itself doesn't look all that impressive so I don't doubt the people saying it looks the same on the PS3. The MC's walk is kinda clumsy and I was surprised that he phases through people (after playing too much Yakuza games, I was expecting him to bump into people).

Also keep in mind he assaulted a politician with connections. it's likely that the woman he defended as well as the police agreed that he was the aggressor.

No.

user, in Europe a thief can sue you because he injured himself while breaking into your house. And since you created an environment that is detrimental to his health, he is entitled to compensation. And that is ignoring things like "equal force" laws where you can be sued by the person mugging you because you had an unfair advantage when acting in self-defence since you had a gun and he had only a knife in his hand. In fact, you can even be punished just for the fact that you took something with the intent of defending yourself with it, even if it is perfectly legal to both carry the item and defend yourself with it. Oh yeah and did I mention that you can be tried for murder if you accidentally kill the person you are defending yourself against, even if you can undoubtedly prove it was an accident?

Never played a persona game, did I miss out? What's the appeal? Where do I even start?

It's apparently pretty easy to get everything in P5 in one run. The 1st guide on gamefaqs does it. I think that sucks the fun and RPing out of it.

Fucking Europe

Dunno, you will never know unless you try something and see if it's agreeable to your tastes.

That depends on what part of the series you want to get into. 1 and 2 have a completely different appeal from 3, 4 and 5. I recommend emulating 1 on PPSSPP, seeing if you enjoy it, and if not then trying 3 to see if you like that better.

I think that's just another part of the style of the game. People in general just ignore each other like we don't even exist. It's the same reason all the people walking around don't have faces, because we just don't pay attention to random people around us.

Talk about NO FUN
Yeah New game + makes maxing everyone super easy.
No but again in New game + they're super easy to max.
Yes it is.

Do you like jrpgs? If so you'll love this game. As for which one you start with I'd just say this one. It's easily the best in the Persona series.

No, I meant is it the gameplay, the story, the waifufaggotry? Some ungodly mixture of all three and something more? Whenever I hear about this shit it's something vaguely positive in the same vein you just pulled.

Persona 1 is a 1st person dungeon crawler about high school students trapped in parallel mental worlds. In english, it has a PSX official version that "americanized" it power rangers style, to the poing of enniggering one of the characters. There is a port for the PSP with a proper translation.

Persona 2 is actually two games, the first, Innocent Sin, about high schoolers and the sequel, Eternal Punishment is one of the few JRPGs in modern times to star adults. Their primary theme is "rumors becoming reality," an early precursor to the idea of "meme magic," interestingly enough. In Innocent Sin, like in real life, the use of rumor power is causes chaos god to resurrect Hitler. Eternal Punishment centers on more Alex Jones style NWO conspiracy theories. The gameplay is fairly simple, third person 3d with sprites, set in a single city in both games. The combat system is focused around demon negotiation for tarot cards (to buy personas from Igor) and combo attacks. Interestingly, you can shuffle the party's order in combat at any time, and the default battle style loops inputs indefinitely and allows you to interrupt and change at any time. It's a system that should be revisted, maybe even combined with pseudo-press turns in some way. Most beloved because of the story and ridiculousness of its plots, as well as its incredibly strong cast. The duology is probably the apex of writing in SMT. There is a fan translation of IS for the PSX and an official one of EP for the PSX, and an official translation of IS on the PSP but on one of EP. I don't even know why.

Persona 3, 4 and 5 are where the series settled into its "modern" battle systems and social links, which more or less exist in the same form with refinements each segment. In terms of gameplay, each sequel is much more playable, however since they are waifu games, which cast one prefers will largely be up to taste. They all have varied genre soundtracks, with Persona 3 focusing on j-pop and rap, persona 4 with a fusion of american indie pop and j-pop, and Persona 5 with acid jazz. 3 has 2 PS2 versions and a PSP version where you can play as a girl, 4 had a PS2 version and a Vita version, and 5 is for the PS3 and PS4.

It's different for everyone, but I'm gonna bet the majority likes the waifus, the crazy demon design and the stylish UI. Nobody ever praises the gameplay, ever. I mean, I like the gameplay, and the way exploiting weaknesses is way more dramatic here than in other JRPGs, but you would be hard pressed to find a conversation on Persona that started with praise for the gameplay.

That's because people like it for different reasons. Some people really enjoy the characters and how they interact, some people enjoy the setting, some people enjoy the combat and dungeon exploration. Shin Megami Tensei is one of those series that has a lot of things going for it.

No, it has always been about the waifus. Even in the very first proper SMT, you had the two waifus competing for your hot dick. SMT 2 upped it by adding a third, gave your own oedipal milf and slutty fairy bitches.

I was watching that scene and imagining the poor widdle localization team, shutting their eyes and biting their index fingers in utter agony; they wanted a "grab her by the pussy" reference so badly but those shitlords at Atlus wouldn't let them.

I forgot my biggest gripe with the game - the whole game is a blocked scene. That shit really stirs my sprinkles. In a game like this, part of the fun is screencapping some of the moments. Just imagine Yakuza 0 without the screencap function.
Apparently Atlus are worried about spoilers for a game that was released months ago.

Not especially but I have enjoyed them on occasion.

Just wanted to say I appreciate your efforts and even the headache I got from reading that.

He didn't assault him, he fell like a drunk, but you're right on the second count, a flashback down the line shows how the drunk man threatens the woman to back his story and that the policemen address him with honorifics.

You have to do it a bunch of times to advance a stat number.

It's because the rapist is a high level politician.

underrated b8

Yeah Atlus are being giant cunts with their censoring of "spoilers". If people want to avoid spoilers they can do it themselves, hell I avoided everything about Persona 5 besides the original teaser trailer in like 2013. I knew nothing going into the game. We don't need a company trying to protect everyone from them.

I didn't expect to feel bad for him by the end.

Japanese version is blocked. Must be a Sega thing.

Damn…
They're only shooting themselves in the foot. I pretty much shilled the game to my PSN friends with screencaps of the zany side story moments like bowling the turkey, the pizza story, getting jumped by cougars, etc.

Why don't they just unblock the damn thing after a certain period of time passes? SNK did that for most parts of KoF XIV (gallery's still blocked).

That's disgusting. Bitch probably doesn't even know that originated from forty keks.

I guess its safe to say that the future of imageboards and the culture we've spent years developing through intense autism is now doomed to fall apart horribly as this new age nerd bullshit with Gen Z retards will fuck us all.

What the fuck happened to this board?

This truly is the end of Holla Forums, we need to make a nu Holla Forums to ban what I don't like.

I agree.

Persona-Fags are interacting with SMT-Fags without killing each other and constantly trying to rustle each other's jimmies. It's a beautiful thing.

This picture has awakened withing me a need.

why can't I like both series for what they are? digital devil saga 1&2 are undoubtedly my favorite SMT games but I can't really compare them to the persona games. I think that's why they dropped the SMT subtitle from persona 5, it really doesn't have a lot in common with smt from its presentation to its basic gameplay. That's not a bad thing though. Still though persona 5 does bring back older systems like extra damage types and demon negotiations which is welcome, it's weird to see a game in 2017 that actually adds features rather than endlessly stripping.

i'm just happy that persona 5 doesn't suck ass, this is the first time a modern game came out in over a decade that didn't disappoint me. Maybe it's because my standards have been carved away to nothing but goddammit i'm having more fun than I've had in years.

You're in danger of being a "secret club" or "I liked it before it was popular" hipster faggot. Shitposting and meme recycling is an issue though. Quality shitposting is fine but the people who think imageboards are for shitposting are the low effort cancerfags who think they're cool by acting retarded and trying to start a shitting contest with anyone who points out they are being retarded. They will outright get offended and demand that you leave if you point out this is not a place for shitting and retardation and declare that you must be a redditor or shit for having standards. These idiots complete miss the point of imageboards and we keep having to beat them down until they assimilate, but they are some stubborn asses.

Holla Forums brought in a lot of these idiots from halfchan too.

I think there's been a steady progression of more old persona and supernatural and SMT type stuff in the persona games. In persona 4 you started having to deal with regular gods and shit. In persona 5 the SMT themes are even stronger. I reckon in Persona 6 Philemon is going to make a comeback as the man behind Igor.

That's how memes function. There's just a threshold of spread where "active/creative" users find they need to move on.

How about just banning blatant Holla Forums and Holla Forums fuckery instead?

This.

If only and I welcome it. They've been beating us upside the head with the symbolism since P3.

I know that feel all too well. Oh well, carry on your enjoyment bro. Don't let em catch you with your feels out.

Wakaba's Research is a plot point that they just drop and forget exists
You don't actually see Goro die. So it probably follows the old rule of film that since we didn't see him die, he ain't actually dead.
The true ending sequel baits so fucking hard it almost ruins the ending
Hope you're ready for Persona 5-2 :^)

NG+ lets you keep the following:

I'd say to wait 6-8 months, let P5 fade from memory, maybe see if they do any DLC and then come back for NG+.

Fine with me so long as I can play a femslut MC.

i said this several hours ago

she's far too similar to be a coincidence, maybe atlus wanted the pedo audience welp, they got me hooked on, she's a total autismo too, but adorable autismo

ha ha, good thing i don't live in a cuckolded country, god europe is such a shithole right now. higher you rise, harder you fall eh?

Here, anons; I've sought out and uploaded all of the Palace Security logo things. (Or w/e the hell they're called.)

Spoilered though, since they can be a fun surprise.

Missed one. Yes, I know the one for Momentos is missing too

You also forgot Okumura

What the fug? Am I image capped or some shit? Anyway, here he is.

IS THIS A JOJO REFERENCE

Of course it is, user.

Holla Forums might shit on the translation, but they had some fucking gems in there.

TIME TO BUTTON MASH

A semi-subtle reference in one line of text in a 60+hr game and you get bent out of shape? Relax, user.

Hell, Futaba even shit talks Mishima for using 'kek' in a sentence.

I've seen that clip a dozen different times, but I never actually realized he was firing 3shots from a double barrel (2 shot) shotgun.

I think the wikia has those without the background.

His dance moves unlock the third shot.

Still at the very start but I'm rather fanny flim-flammed that the enemies got renamed. The Incubus is 'Bedside Brute' and the 'Fairy' 'Bewitching Beauty' or something. Did they do the same shit in the JP version?

Hey, it's not my problem anymore since I am done relying on localizations. It's just sad that you have no standards.

fuck i love these, needs the command UI to be perfect, but still pretty good.

Those names change once you get the shadows to join you.

I'm also still early on, the only thing I've run across that I'm upset about is Pyro Jack's Persona name changing to Jack-O-Lantern, despite still doing the whole "hee-ho" speec pattern.

They're only named that until you obtain them as masks.

Not sure about the enemy renames, user. I fought a ton of 'Twilight Prostitutes' in Kamoshida's Palace, and the Incubus is wearing a full on monster dildo.

And yeah, the WIkia does have them, but they're low rez and look like someone just took them right from Youtube videos. Like I did.

Incubus has always wore a huge horn codpiece, at least as far as i remember.

For me it's the music that makes these it hilarious.

OK. That's on my rump for getting roasted in a dim flame. Should have waited.

shogi girl is BEST GIRL

She's so goddamn boring though.

Futaba best waifu. Hell, she's even got the same VA as pic related.

daily reminder that good looking shut in girls don't exist, you can't have the cake and eat it too.

I fucking hate her. She dresses like a complete slut.
She seems like she's been busy sucking cock all day while sojiro was working, rather than being some pure neet..

Mashing Morgana's head in is fucking worth it.

They d exist, they're just not dream girls. They're tarnished gems that need a lot of work .. They're not the 9/10s you see in anime and movies either. They tend to start at 4/10 in the looks department, and the sane ones cap at 7. So , you're looking at a 5/10~7/10 that's usually pure or a fujoshit and won't cheat. The only problem is that "relationship weight" doubles of these kinds of girls. So, if you're eating good with a normal active girl it would take like 6 months for relationship weight to kick in. With stationary, gamer girls, it takes like.. 1 month to 3 for that shit to kick in.

To be honest,every shut-in girl that's an 8/10 or higher is a fucking psychopath. I've learned a few things hunting for pussy in strange places. If you're going to stick your dick in crazy, depressed, insane, suicidal, shut-ins,furries - - always have a second telephone that you use exclusively for communicating with her. Never take them back to your place and drive a car that looks like your neighbors if you do.

Really surprised Sojiro didn't throw you out.

Aside from it being a huge matter of personal embarrassment in Japan to admit your kid is a neet, he'd never do that because of Wakaba.

Aside from the shorts, I'd say she dresses fine. And she quickly sheds her neet ways by the end of the game; especially if you build her Confidant link. Which is a shame to me, since I loved the idea of having a total hiki/neet as a teammate.

Is she even his kid? I had assumed that the mom had fucked some other random dude and he was taking care of her because he was in love with her mom.

No.

this DVD rental thing is such bullshit, who even rents a DVD nowadays? its 20XX people, for fucks sake, get on with the times.

Im expecting a "dont ever talk to me or my wife daughter again" edit, right about now

I really hate how the game still holds your fucking hand 30 hours in. I have a hard time studying because it will take over days for the main story.

i had so much more freedom in persona 3.( the last one i played)

morgana is a little fucking cunt will not let you do shit. "you should go to sleep it's a big day tomorrow"

Morgana is actually infinitely more tolerable if you're playing with Japanese voices.

Him commanding you also makes a shitload more sense if you pretend that you're his Persona.

His Japanese voice is annoying too.

I hated Mona at the start but gotta say he really grew on me. It would be a lot better if the game would just automatically put you to bed if you can't do anything.

I hated morgana at the start too. But honestly i kinda like him now. His english voice isnt too bad tbh

Morgan is just annoying all together especially during the events when haru shows up, and you end up wasting three/four days just to find his sorry ass and get him back on your team. Not only that, there's also the moments where him and ryuji butt heads, and the fucking cat always start shit.

i think its a stop gap for saving the game. the game will force you into the next day if you go to sleep ( i think this was done to speed the gamely up)

another thing missing from persona 3. in 3 you would get up and go to school you could save before going to school. here the next day you would appear in school or the train station. game sometimes goes for an hour or more before it lest you save again.

Eating hamboigers and watching movies at the theater are more effective.

Sojiro
Iwai

Get smoked. You won't get any freedom until 7/25 and it's back to "You should get some sleep" when 9/1 rolls around.
The entire month of 6/15 through 7/25 could have been one long cutscene if they wanted to speed up the game.
You better plan out how you're spending your nights because 7 of them require your evenings.

On top of that, rain limits your confidant, to 4 at the most. That still rustles my jimmies.

Never forget that Mona Goatse'd the party.

can someone make a GET SMOKED template hat?

holy fuck i love this kid

the intro is the ONLY thing unblocked. gotta love how every time you get a trophy is says

I assume you play with Japanese voices, because that kid's English voice is by far the worst in the game.

those're some stupid business decisions atlus, jesus if people wanted to know persona 5's plot SO desperately, they could just read some forum for japanese games and get the summary there. because bilingual english/japanese players don't exist right? no info can leak from japan to america WHATSOEVER because " lol different languages "

When I want to shittalk something, I want to hear it for myself first. The dub really wasn't that bad to be honest, outside of a few minor voices. Planning on playing NG+ in full Nip mode with the Persona 3 costumes.

i didnt even know it was out on ps3. but it makes no sense because to block spoilers, just block those late-game scenes that could be spoilers. they block EVERYTHING. even the menu screen in the subway.

futaba's english voice is cute. the english VAs are actually really good. i just wish they didnt do the stupid "localized" pronunciations.

Didn't Atlus say they didnt want people with capture cards to even stream past 7/7? They could have just blocked everything past then, would make more sense.

this wasn't some secret, its been announced for PS3 years ago.

Faggot.

i like this meme.

i want this meme to live.

Same. It's so goddamn funny and I don't know why.

Enjoy your pleb-tier taste, commie filth.

Thank you user, you just saved me from breaking nofap. Forever.

I'm serious but I'll polite sage because I can see how this could easily be seen as a shitpost.

Are the similarities between persona and jojo anything more than skin deep? Like if I like jojo but don't like most other weeb shit, what's the chance that I get anything out of this game? I man assuming that I'm not blown away by the mechanics much that the rest of it doesn't matter.

I ask because I see the connection made so much and if it's something I'll like then I want to try it but I generally don't particularly like animu or turn-based JRPGs

if you like the camaraderie aspect of jojo you'll probably like Persona 5

user, I'd recommend you just watch an hour or two of a P5 LP that includes all gameplay and no skipping or anything. That should enable you to see whether it's your kind of game or not.

Even if you're not a fan of Persona's combat, you can play the game on "Safe" mode which basically means you can't lose fights unless you're a retard. So it's basically closer to playing a slice of life weeb RPG with occasional fighting.

On safe mode you can't lose even IF you're a retard. If everyone dies you can just revive with full HP and MP

can you max out a confidant rank with a girl without being in a relationship?

Even if I hated everything about a games mechanics I would never stoop to playing on a "safe mode" because I an not a retarded games-journo

But yea that's probably a good idea.

yes.

good, i dont want to date takamaki.

its either futaba or shogi grill for me just because of her scenic shogi autism

Right, right; I meant you can't get KO'd unless you're unlucky (and get Mamodoon'd).

Eh, I played through it in Safe Mode because I'm not that big on Persona's combat and I absolutely hate losing hours of progress to RNG horseshit. On Safe Mode, the game becomes more about how to min/max your free time and what Confidants to raise.

The most fun I had with Ann was giving her gifts she hated for the hilarious "Oh.. I guess this is mine now." reaction.

Futaba is best waifu, but only if you're playing with JP voices. Shogi girl is stale bread tier.

Matoko is bretty good, too.

10/10

Where the fuck do I go to fix the computer and also play vidya, I bought both of them but I don't see shit in the room.

You fix the computer at the same desk you make tools on. And you play vidya on the TV.

my niggah. It really is a shame that they reduced her to a side character.
As she becomes a yugioh-esque character in shogi, they could have used this for her in battle as well. Once in the metaverse, she turns into a war general who dominates the battlefield with strategy and power and autistic spergouts/rants. Her persona could have been a samurai or shogun or a horse with her in samurai attire. Her weapons should have been a katana and a longbow. Hifumi's story with her mother rigging her games might have been a palace and Inari could have introduced the crew to her as he is in the same school with her.

Inari is running like a Naruto character so it would have been better to make him into a ninja with black clothing and a fox mask. Also change his weapons to Wakizashi and blastpipe. Also what I do not understand is why Haru joins the party so late. Haru's arc should have been right after makoto's because Futaba is not even a playable character anyway. It really is a shame because Haru is very strong in battle and personality-wise I find her much better than Anne.

in my mind she is real but sadly you are right user, 3D world is shit

personality-wise Futaba is my 2nd most favorite character and she would make the perfect imoto but holy shit they ruined her completely:
I like her spergouts, her sitting habit and the otaku personality but her transition from hikki lifestyle into normalfag was just too fast. I think it would have been better to reduce her into a side character like sojiro and let her stay hikki even at rank 10. She does not have to be with the group to help them with her hacking skills and the navigator could have been anyone else as well.

I am really surprised how popular Makoto is. I would have said Makoto is more plain/stale than Hifumi but apparently many people like her more especially on gamefaqs forum. I thought she was an OK character but her metaverse costume was weird. How did her Confidant mission turn out? I only ranked her into rank 8 and last thing I remember is that the boyfriend of her friend wanted money from her and Makoto wanted to save her from his influence. How did that end?

Can you elaborate on this sentence? I did not understand it It is not about overweight in kilograms, right?

Finished it a couple days ago with the JPN voices. Now that I had some time to sit down and think about it I can say it was enjoyable. I expected more of the plot and it's weird how nobody mentions how weirdly grey the morality of the protagonists are, essentially brainwashing people. The villains mention it like once or twice how such power has unfortunate implications and could be easily misused yet by the end the plot acts as if everything the Phantom Thieves did was white as snow and the villains are the purest black and everyone goes to the beach together and it's a happily ever after ending. I can't be the only one annoyed by how black and white the plot was and the potential it missed.

On the other hand, 10/10 portrayal of Shibuya

eat a dick akechi, they did the correct thing by stealing the hearts of the corrupt.

Think about where you would put a laptop and where you would put a game console. It's not that hard.

i liked the pirate better. dammit ryuji

Agreed but that makes sense since she was technically magic labotomized by the team-

no wait. She wasn't. Wait, so then why is it so quick?

Justine and Caroline are fucking nuts. I can't get past the first ten turns even at level 70 and I remember beating Elizabeth and Margret around that level. Toughest Velvet Room attendant boss fight yet.

do you get to fuck them if you defeat them?

They say they'll tell you their most embarrassing secret if you win.

how am i supposed to make Ame No Uzume with Dodge Psi?

i don't even have a persona with that skill in my entire list.

Get a Kin-Ki to level 27 and the fuse it with a Sui-Ki.

l-lewd

That's it! I'm gonna fuck your NEET daughter in the ass!

you can fug her when you finish her social link

Why are so many of the ultimate Personas shit?

Futaba's goes from a cool UFO to just a sphere.

I just can't take all this oppression. For someone who had a spirit of rebellion awakened, everybody's taking me for a ride. Even the bloody cat bosses me around.
On the bright side, at least I'm not like Chad Thundercock at school, who's so bad at dicking a bitch, she'll jump off a roof.

Here's a game: Rank the P5 girls from best to worst

Kawakami
Futaba
Makoto
Tae
Haru
Ann
Chihaya
Sae
Hifumi
Ichiko

Togo>Makoto>Futaba>Chihaya>Kawakami>Sae>Takemi>Haru>Ohya>Ann

as for mine

Chihaya

i'd rather fuck the cat honestly

I FUCKING HATE MORGANA GOD DAMN

Futaba>Makoto>Kawakami>Takemi>Haru>Hifumi>Sae>Ann>Chihaya>Ohya

Wow nobody likes Ohya. I mean purely based on looks she's at the bottom but otherwise I guess she's pretty cool.

Makoto
Takemi
Hifumi
Ann
Sae
Futaba
Haru
Chihaya
Kawakami
Ohya

For the record I actually do like Ohya quite a bit, it's just that she's lacking in comparison to the others

Just a first impression ranking. Might change when I get to know them better.
Kawakami
Sae
Tae
Hifumi
Futaba
Makoto
Chihaya
Ichiko
Ann
Haru

Now Rusty's trying to get some child labor. If I ever catch that cat not guarding the stairs, I'm gonna go down and rub my rebellious nuts all over the coffee beans. Try my special blend, nigger!
First everyone's all scared like "that guy's a psycho. he'll rip off your head and piss down your neck if you look at him the wrong way" and now I'm getting shit on my fuckin' first years.
Meanwhile goddamned Jamal-senpai-sama-sensei-oneechan-kun would change people's lives by just bumping into them.

Anyway, forgot to ask - anyone happen to have the cut ins for shadows and non-party girls? The ones for the party characters are all over the place but can't find most of the others. It's not dialogue portraits but stuff like pic related.

what the fuck? how does burn get me a technical hit? i can understand sleep, i can understand dizzy, and i can even understand freeze, but fucking burn? i die to the stupidest shit for the stupidest reasons, this is some dumb fucking shit.

She's pretty shit really.
I got up to about rank 5 and never called her again

Only wind gets a tech when used on burn. I like the technical system. It adds usefulness to the ailments.

wew lad

Free time wise. But I think overall Togo gives you the best battle abilities. Maxing her out lets you change party members whenever you want. I don't think anyone can compete with that.

Abilities that save you free time give you the time to get everyone else's abilities too. Time > all

Especially since Hifumi's confidant is during the night

She's an ugly old hag and i got the slack off ability, that was enough tbh.

that list is lacking

Well I guess they are technically confidants in the same sense that Margret was an S link. Can't date them though, you can only get your ass kicked by them.

Lavenza is cute! CUTE!!

Sae is on there, though.

That's true. I guess the person who made it is biased and could only fit one platonic confidant on there so he went with lawyer cake.

I personally enjoy Makoto because she's all prim and proper, but the moment you get her into the Metaverse, she goes full Mad Max, gets crazy eyes, and becomes a goddamn Terminator. Makes me think she's like a secret serial killer or something.

Still not a patch on Futaba though.

And when the fuck is Persona going to get a proper yandere character? Closest you get in P5 is the crazy stalker at school, but she only turns into a brief scene in a Momento.

fuck

Hopefully never. All -deres are cancer.

the fuck am i supposed to do when the executive director robot uses BIG BANG ORDER?

it 700's everyone in my party

Set all party members to guard when you expect it, maybe?

If you are hungry it heals you. Also guard and make sure your defense is buffed and his attack is debuffed.

all my characters were defending, his attack was debuffed, and he still hit me well above 600 HP.

my protag has 358 HP. it won't survive even at maximum buff/debuffs+guard

well shit i won.

im not sure what i did wrong last time, but this time it hit me around 150's to everyone

Ryuji loses the cool ass pirate cannon and becomes some spiky hair monkey fuck.

they should have really reversed that…

i just fixed the laptop, holy shit HE'S BACK

I just realized how fucking awkward it must be for Sojiro when the MC dates Futaba. He sees both of you as family and probably expects you to treat her like a sister, then you start fucking under his roof.

He mentions it in his max confidant link. He doesn't want you dating Futaba because it's too weird for you to date his daughter when he already sees you as a son.

He also mentions it awkwardly if you invite Futaba over for Valentine's Day. "Try to, uh, not get too into the moment."

Pseudo-wincest, which I can get behind since I'm sure Futaba is into it.

I want to see that palace/dungeon holy shit.

my ranking:

just remember that Hifumi will let you fuse this nice guy as your persona as expected from best girl.
However, I do aknowledge that Kawakami has the most valuable skill in the game because losing an evening every time you go into mementos or a palace is annoying as fuck and god this fucking cat made me rage whenever he did not let me do anything else than sleep on evenings. I should have maxed her first of all the confidants and then Chihaya next for her fortune reading skill at rank 7 (let's you speed up the process of ranking up a confidant). I will definitely do things different in my 2nd run on NG+ in a few months.

I think many of you dated different Confidants and it would be nice if everyone posted what happened at rank 10 with his respective confidant because I cannot spend another 95 hours just to see what happens with each character. I dated Hifumi and at her Rank 10 she came over to my place and we talked then she hugged me and then we "had a long match, just the 2 of us" which can be interpreted in many ways.
Also, on the Hawaii trip she gave me a pendant that boosts 2 stats, on christmas she gave me some "gloves" that apparently strengthren personas of the same arcana and on valentine's day she gave me selfmade chocolate (heals 100 SP). I would be glad if you could post your experiences as well.

oh and another thing. After finnishing the game and having my last day in tokyo and saying goodbye to everyone and visiting all the places for a last time it really gave me the feels. I thought about getting into other Persona titles now but none of them seem to appeal to me. What title would be similar to P5 or what SMT game would be good to play next as I really liked the demon fusionning and battles. From the few jewtube videos I saw:
Also, is SMT4 or Apocalypse the better game to play? Is apocalypse the sequel or a definitive version?

oooooohh we can do this

You can try cheating on a couple of girls then save and reload during different events. I dunno how cheating is handled in this game since I was trying to be faithful for once but I think it might be easier than in P3 and P4 based on the fact that anyone hardly invites you out so the dating events where you run into one of your lovers while on a date with another girl won't happen as often if at all.

Okay I was able to get up to 16 turns with everyone at level 70 in the Caroline and Justine boss fight. My guess is you need everyone to be level 80 to even stand a chance and you need to do it before the Shido deadline. That a lot of grinding I think I'm going to take a break for now.

they give you an item that gives you 50% exp if you survive 11 turns so just use that

Yeah I am using that it's still a long grind though. I've even completed 100% of the compendium so after I beat them I'm done with this game that's why I need to take a break for now.

Anyone know what songs are used for this weeks costume DLC?

I heard that ryuji's rank 7 skill is the worst skill in the game

Kek!

I knew Futaba was best waifu when she shittalked Mishima for saying 'kek' aloud.

I'm getting tired of the game now.

It keeps fucking happening.

USE THE HUNGER

Apocalypse is "What If" game.
It improves upon the bullshit smirk mechanic from 4. Essentially, it's what SMT4 should have been out of the box.
No more BEHOLD MY DEMONS, XYZ SMIRKED boss fights.

The closest to P5 would be P4.

Sadly it is.

Pretty sure they still get added to the compendium even if you have no room.

You sure, user? I'm not sure if that's the case since I think the persona has to go into your list / inventory once, and being auto-skipped on pickup doesn't accomplish that.

Also,

Well I know that if you recruit someone with no space left it goes into your compendium even if you don't take them with you. Why don't you just check?

Do you mean when you do the Hold Up and then have the list? Yeah, I think you get the compendium entry there, but not for the instagib holdup. I just beat P5 a few days ago, so I'm not in a position to check right now.