61 days until E3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/VN9o5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you are not the e3 man

What are they going to pull out of the ass for E3 this year?

Your favorite dead series getting rebooted.

Death Stranding merchandise!

Finally! A new Klonoa game!

You joke, but with the news of that movie that could actually end up being a thing.

Actually, if I were to play Klonoa should I go for the original PSX version or the wiimake?

So what the fuck is on Microsoft's roster outside of Scropio shilling? Another Halo game?

Isn't E3 just a really long advertisment? Why does anyone get hyped for it?

Better brush up on those buzzwords, OP.

Is there anything to look forward to in E3 anymore? It just get worse each year.

That's what you look forward to, the awfulness.

Ohhh I get it now. I'm getting hyped about an excuse to practice my cynicism.

archive.fo/VN9o5
Daily reminder that:

ESA doesn't care about gamers nor the video game industry. All they care about are their feminist and social justice agenda!

Don't let them fool you.

user, you don't seem to understand. We watch E3 to laugh at the failed games and developers while we get drunk, shitpost and then smugly watch crowbcats recap video.

Scorpio stuff, probably talk about TV and streaming like they always do. Halo announcement and then showcase some games that aren't exclusive because they literally have none.

304 days from the last E3

Shit, 2 months away already? Well, I hope you fags have fun without me.

This is gonna be my 3rd year going to E3.

What's wrong with Crowbcat?
Can he even get ads on his videos?

It's fun to watch in a stream with people and talk shit about it. Yes it's a long glorified commercial break, but you're going to be hearing about these games anyways, may as well have fun with it.

You should know that Holla Forums hates things that get popular.

Can't wait. Report cards soon(tm).

Begone, halfchan.

there isn't anything that i'm even hopeful for at this point outside w101 maybe getting a switch port

Fucking Normalfag.

There won't be As in these cards. Only Cs and below.

I have a feeling that this is the year my dudes

I wanna smell that Klonoa musk

Also, was it last years E3 that they showed off God of War: the Last of Us edition? That whole E3 was about on par with spikes VGA, but it didn't have Joel to keep us sane and make all the shills nervous. I wonder if they'll be able to top that shit show

Yeah but imagine he sat on your face so you only had one thing to breathe

TES VI

I hope there is another gay shooting before E3 this year too

You mean Skyrim 2

What about crowbcat?

New Advance Wars ever?

Nothing, nintendrones are just still butthurt he made a video that didn't worship their precious flop of a console.

Nobody hated crowbcat until (>>12316665) he shitted on the switch by doing the same thing he always does, cherry picking footage.

He could dislike Crowbcat for that exact reason: he cherrypicks footage.
Either that, or because he deleted all his videos from when he was still a Holla Forums user.

his "crushed between two portals experiment" is fake
after the screen fades to black he switches to another map

I'm still amazed they chose to do that.

Reply to this post with an E3 wish.
Your wish will become reality if your post ends in a GET.

I wish for Ahmed to come to E3 with his truck and clocks

I wish for a new good metroid game

Fuck, you beat me to it.

I already wished for that like two threads ago and I got dubs so don't worry

That bitch is ugly as all hell. Christ.

I wish I had the fucking balls to weasel my way into the game industry and slowly fix it, while giving this board updates and asking for inputs for thing that need fixing. That's all.

I want to make videogames better than what we remember them by. We were supposed to evolve by what we used to be, not devolve to a mediocre shitshow and make us miss outdated technology.

It's not too late user:

I wish that E3 will be good this year

>I wish that E3 will be good this year
It's also not too late user:

I wish memeteor will hit E3 building during it.

I can't wait to go on mumble and autistly scream about it with you faggots. It's the only enjoyment I get from these.

user, just because it's broken doesn't mean it's a flop.
it's selling like hotcakes, for now, at least.

I wish to wake up back in 1989 with good games and the future in front of me.

Nigga, you gay.

Prediction. Microsoft will be shit as always, Nintendo might announce one new thing we don't know about but otherwise it's gonna be stale, Sony will be the winner as always because they are the only ones who are trying and the competition is shit, EA is always shit, Ubisoft will show something new until you realize it's the same shit as all the rest that they crap out nowadays, therefore they will be shit.

The one I'm most curious about are all the rest, PC gaming show is very boring and shit, but they have potential to show something good.

You're gayer.

I wish for Todd Howard to actually show up this year.