Russian language thread (Cheeki Breeki #1)

Found that perfect S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mod, but can't understand it? Keep getting kicked off that ARMA thread because you don't understand? Well, why not learn to Cheeki Breeki for real?

(some Apps I've used. Pardon the unintentional shilling)

Learn the alphabet in an afternoon:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tengulogi.tengugo.ru_cyrillic&hl=en

Not quite Bandit Radio, but almost as good:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.allaboutradio.radiorussia&hl=en

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/learn-russian-deluxe/9wzdncrddnfk
mega.nz/#F!xpkQEIyA!y5Z8zZECt3XOQG_cSnRooQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_cursive
2ch.hk/v/catalog.html
memrise.com/course/1123052/russian-1/
langfocus.com/language-features/what-is-the-easiest-language-to-learn-for-english-speakers/
0chan.hk/
youtube.com/user/TankDorn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Rangers_(video_game)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you mocking the japanese learning thread or do you just have autism?

Little column A, little column B…

Is there anything compatible for Windows phone?

Привет, мои друзей.

Maybe this?
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/learn-russian-deluxe/9wzdncrddnfk

Oh I will finally be able to play all those obscure russian games or those that were ruined by (((localization))), how else would I have been able to play that one game when they removed one dialogue line that didn't make sense with a literal translation english or that spin off that never left Russia of the game I like, now I can circlejerk about them with my friends from this thread. Am I glad that i'm putting my skills to good use by learning this nearly useless tongue to play some forgotten old games.

Maybe some Pathologic?

I was actually joking, but I'm actually gonna try out out.

i have this giant (12gb) mega folder of russian language resources. it's total overkill, and i've only used some of it, but it's got material like Disney audiobooks for children, with pdfs to read along. tons of audio courses, books, phrase books, fairy tales, etc.

mega.nz/#F!xpkQEIyA!y5Z8zZECt3XOQG_cSnRooQ

Russian Language Learning Pack
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:391706f8a64781b8a2c36460e7c358034f40e947&dn=Russian+Language+Learning+Pack+%28Updated%29+%28Vol.+3%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Besides Stalker and Metro, what are some good games with Russian Audio/subs?

I've enjoyed the Soviet-Era cartoons even though I've barely understood them. krokodil Gena has been my favorite so far.

(pic is from random krokodil drug thread on pol last year)

Holla Forums help me.
I need to learn a language and am completely tired of being incapable of bilingualism. What language should I learn? I'm considering Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Russki, Icelandic, and Suomi. Please help.

Which of those languages have a cultural output worth a damn? Which will you be able to periodically use to keep up your knowledge?

No Cantonese.
Mandarin, most spoken language in the world.
Russian is spoken by 150 million.
Japanese, way less than that, but it's useful gaming- and anime-wise.
Korean - I guess, if you like k-pop and drama shit.
Icelandic / Finnish? Seriously?

Anything with moonrunes will take more time to remember all the symbols. Russian isn't that bad, it has a larger Alphabet and the soft/hard signs can be confusing but not difficult. Russian would be best, they may be our new overlords in the near future ;^)

Pick either Russki or 日本語. Japanese is actually pretty easy to learn, though it does take a long time. Russian is pretty hard, from what I've heard. Just dont learn Mandarin.

if you do not have a strong motivator to learn a language as an average adult, you're gonna fail.

Это не трудно, but the six cases are challenging at first.

motivation is bullshit. Forcing yourself to do things and getting used to routines and habits that you forcefully form is how you do new things, like learn a new language.

Japanese! Come join us in the Nipponese learning thread.
It's very hard, but I've found it's also lots of fun too.
(About 400 kanji memorized, feels good man)

true, but language doesn't always have an immediate use the way most habits and routines do. If you have a motivator, like a family member / significant-other who speaks the language, plans to travel to the country, or a high interest in the art, then you're going to learn it much faster.

i learned french in highschool all the way to the most advanced classes. I thought it sounded the coolest out of spanish/german/mandarin. I never met anyone french, never traveled to france, and don't really care for the culture anymore. I've mostly forgotten the language except understanding the spoken word, because I have no motivation to retain it.

This. I force myself with daily repetition, and I reap the benefits.

Witcher series, really. Warcraft III also has very good russian localization, not that much dialogue though. You can also go for russian-made games, like Код Доступа Рай or Власть Закона if you are into turn-based tactics, Eador is nice too though I'm not sure how much audio are there. I think those and many others got localizations but it's almost never as good as original.

Are you actually trying to get me to learn something?

You can go back to the fields. Can't teach niggers.

i'd rather learn german
come to think of it, how does the uab translation rate to original? that pun shit was tops

This is a happy feeling.

Question: Will learning Japanese be beneficial to getting a job? Is knowing Japanese even that useful?

i'm learning Arabic

i'm going to hoard all the day time arabic language television memes for myself. yall can't have any

Who the fuck decided that cases and inflection were a good idea?
Analytic languages are the best languages, t. EOP

it depends what you're trying to do with it, you can teach in Japan with thatand some businesses are looking for it. Its listed as a critically needed language for the State Department for instance - so there is some need for it in diplomatic circles, however they'd want you to be fully fluent in it

It's a good motivator

Thanks. Being an Enrish teacher in sunrise land wouldn't be bad.

ОП, ты чо творишь? Только не хватало нам бургеров на наших серверах. И так вата с салом везде, а с бургерами вообще атас будет.

I don't think cases are that outrageous, but I'm really particular when it comes to how you write and how you spell shit and Russian is batshit crazy when it comes to those.

I've found the cursive is terribly difficult

Wait, a non-roman language has a cursive mode? What the fuck

нахуй идите, пидоры

Yep, and the letters are about as retarded as Latin cursive.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_cursive

That part pissed me off so much. Why does m sound like t and g like d in cursive? It doesn't make any sense. What the fuck were they thinking?

пиздуй отсюда, нехуй претендить

I would like to watch Tendy Chronicles without relying on subtitles, will look into it, maybe.

Wait, you're not telling me that….the cursive changes the phonetics??

German is useless. Almost everyone in Germany speaks English.

Alright I'm fucking bored of writing my thesis, so ask me any questions about the language or maybe something about life in Russia (keep in mind I'm not too social) and I'll try to answer everything.

Got any advice on learning either Russki or Japanese? You see I'd rather live in a country that isn't Japan if I ever went anywhere because, to be honest, I'd rather not have to be "just another round-eyed weeaboo moving to Japan".

I'm some weird mystery meat of white and Native with Scottish, British, French, Polish, Dutch, and even a significant amount of Ukrainian and Suomi kicking around. I think Finland and Iceland would be OKAY places to live.

I would advice against moving to Russia, it's a third-world shithole.
Moving to Japan has its downsides too, though.

It's a second-world shithole, by the fucking definition.

Question 1: why are you such an edgelord?
Question 2: if you're in Russia, how come you can post on Holla Forums? I thought the Роскомнадзор had banned the website. VPN?

How similar are all the Slavic languages?
Is it like how an English speaker can pick out a few words from a sentence in French or is it even closer than that?

I just use friGate, which is a simple (((Chrome))) add-on and it acts as series of hot proxies you can easily switch between. In fact, going past Roskomnadzor's block is laughably easy and literally everyone outside of like tech-illiterate older people does it and nobody gives a signle fuck.

I'm an edgelord because I live in Russia, I guess. :^) Or becaue it's 7am and I haven't slept a wink.

If you're applying the Cold War definition or something, then yeah, I guess, but speaking economically it doesn't really matter. It's not first-world, it's shit (outside of 2 or 3 cities, which are barely passable).

Just to clarify, RKM didn't only block Holla Forums, it blocks many of international and domestic webpages, too, sometimes even randomly.
So having something like that is basically essential and is common knowledge.
In fact, when it first launched, it blocked fucking Wikipedia and all of fucking Google because of one (!) random NSFW picture hosted there, instead of just blocking one link.
It only lasted a day, but caused quite the shitstorm.
Now they've ironed out some kinks, but it's still retarded as hell.

I actually wouldnt mind learning russian. It has more practical use compared to japanese.

Is 2ch.hk cancer or what?

Ты сам не очень русский, m8.

I personally always disliked it even when it was the 'original' 2ch like back in 2008. I just really dislike Russian internet culture and manner of speaking, it's really fucking crude and edgy in a special Russian way. Way different from calling someone a faggot (also the taste there is absolute shit, including vidya, but maybe it's better now). Or maybe I'm a bit of a Russophobe, not sure, but I like to think that I actually like my culture and would want it to prosper.

However, now that it has a new owner (since 2011 or something, not sure). it's basically a huge honeypot for normalfags way WAY worse than halfchan is.
Lots of people there post their vk pages (Russian facebook ripoff) and now it went full mainstream with 14-yearold girls and boys actively posting there for fucks sake.
And despite all that, it didn't become less edgy, so it's the worst of both worlds and probably even unsafe to post on.

будет понятнее зато, когда запихнут в гуглтранслейт лол

How did you come to use N.A style imageboards? What's something good that never left Russia? Is The Neverhood actually as popular there as it supposedly is?

Well, I've always been immersed in the English language since I was a kid (thanks, vidya), so going on halfchan was just natural. Been browsing it actively since at least 2010, but was aware of it earlier than that.
Migrated here after the Exodus in 2014.

Well, it IS popular.
The thing is, Neverhood actually got a very interesting translation here. They basically rewrote part of the script, changed some names, even remade some images.
It was basically like the modern (((localization))), but for the sake of having fun and giving it a particular Russian flair instead of censorship (although it also had a more normal trasnlation later). I think it was an important factor of why it was popular.
In fact, 90s Russian localization is a very interesting and unique topic, you woudn;t see shit like that anywhere else.

Well, let's see.
2ch.hk/v/catalog.html
It's a weird feeling.

If you're looking to play an Ice-Pick game in original language you may as well play Turgor so you don't have to play it with the fan translation

Suomi will definitely be useful so learn that.

Ты тоже?

>tfw Orthodox, so no problem with a large part of Russian culture

Also, я учусь русский язык в университете, но я не знаю много слов еще, так это будет интересно читать сюда.

7/10, actually understandable

Hah, I understood this without having to resort to a dictionary. My teacher will be happy.

oh fuck yeah
Now that you've pointed out where I messed up, I now know what I need to work on.
Спасибо!

I took actual Japanese classes during high school, so the methods I used to learn/practice probably won't be useful for self-learning.

Is there any chance you got something similar for German? I don't know what content to watch to improve my vocab and shit

What about French?

Fuck that gay language. 4 years of perpentual pain. I learned german just to be able to fuck off of from these school hours.
Best decision in my life.At least I can now understand uncle Adolf

i was thinking of playing that weird russian postal 2 expansion/dlc

still funny to me.

It doesn't. It just mixes the letters up even further for latin users.

russians are stupid and they cant make a good or original game

Cases are great, get rid of them and you get a mess of a language like Chinese or English.

cartoon-ese?

the language associated with the people who make video games. that wasnt so hard

The thing is, Im going to a language school to work as a interpreter or something. I still have to choose my second (or third, counting my mother language I guess) language to study

Is russian worth learning professionally?

A good quarter of the world uses Russian as a lingua franca. Then again it really depends on where you are going to work, and what sort of business you're going to get involved in.

Consider how many native Russian speakers also learn English in school. Do you have any specialties you could bring to translating, legal or medical experience?

english is taught everywhere thats not a good comparison

Often poorly.

allow me translate this comment

I tell you this as a professional translator:
Focus on languages you know because you won't get any work for languages you're only familiar with or third / fourth languages. Trust me, they will never ever pick you.

why the fuck would you use apps for learning cyrillic.
Get the The New Penguin Russian Course and complete it at your own pace

What would a penguin know about Russian?

I wanted to get as many certifications, degrees, etc on as many languages as possible to be able to work on anything. Meaning, the best professional experience I have is dropping out of college. I have c1 english CEFR and native spanish so I am practically ready to cover any job on this field, but the school I want to enter requires the students to study 2 languages. And I guess I can always use a third language

I understand that, but it is a requirement and I probably wont have to attend most of the english classes so I can focus on studying russian, or whichever
And since you're here, would you say it's a good field of work?

Agreed. We have mandatory english lessons since primary school and barely anyone can understand native english, let alone communicate

Yes, it is, if you're dedicated and disciplined. It pays well if you're good enough. You'll spend most of your days at home, working your ass off to meet an impossible deadline. But you need to be good, good. Mediocre won't cut it.
Oh, and you'll soon realize that interpreting is a nightmare, by the way. It's fucking hard, holy shit.

Forget Russian. I'm learning it because I'm autistic.
If you want to work, don't do it. Most corporations (your key clients) cannot do business with Russian companies because of embargoes. You won't get any jobs unless it's birth / death certificates, driver's licenses etc., shit that doesn't pay well. Stick to languages in high demand from emerging economies, meaning countries that will receive tons of foreign investment.

Okay homosex, where do i learn vocabularies and grammar? I've learned the alphabets and some words long time ago and now perhaps is the time to actually study this shit.

I understand very little of the Russian in this thread, but it feels good understanding this at least

I've been learning (very casually) from The New Penguin Russian Course. You can get it in the torrent that was magnet linked earlier

What about Duolingo? They have a Russian course.

I've done a bit of it, although I find that (what I've read of) The New Penguin Russian Course lays the language out much more intuitively. Duolingo would have to be great for grinding out vocabulary, though.

You're right, at best I could use russian for tourism but that's a small sector it wouldn't pay off. Still, it'd be interesting to learn a bit on the internet for the sake of autism
I'll probably do fine, I've been always good with languages. I did fuck all on high school but I passed english french and german with surprisingly good grades. Thanks for the help

memrise.com/course/1123052/russian-1/

not really 𝓰 only exists in cursive for lower case д, and m doesn't curve the at the top but t does

Learn Arabic and read the Quran, user. God bless you.

Dualingo & Memrise should be supplementary, not absolutely relied upon.

Alright i'll check it out later, thanks.

Fuck you I don't have a smartphone.

>>>/pdfs/5724

rly maks u thnk…

bump
ну что же вы, няши

Assuming that is from the US, this should be useful:
langfocus.com/language-features/what-is-the-easiest-language-to-learn-for-english-speakers/

Man.

Hey, at least 0chan got resurrected.

I wish our /int/ wasn't dead as fuck.

Sprölölö

Leaf, actually. Should be helpful though. Thanks!

I remember visiting 0chan (mostly the retro vidya board) back in like 2010, it was actually pretty comfy. Didn't know it got back online.
I hate dobrochan though, even if its intentions were initially good on paper. The most disgusting lot I've met.

Are you an American? Don't you learn a second language in school?

The original admin suddenly (after how many years of silence?) decided to do an interview on user.fm on the 1st of April, 2017 and brought back 0chan on a new engine.
Seems pretty cancerless so far.

Thanks, I'll check it out, I guess. Doubt it'll do anything for me after the old(er) halfchan and fullchan, though.

Tried playing this yesterday. Had to stop because I was too spooked.

mouthbreathing tbh

Canadians don't have to learn French in my province and my parents were retards who didn't force me to learn it.

Which province? Im in alberta and i had to learn it.

One thing I noticed about Russian AIBs is that people there are tend to discuss their personal experience and stuff like that rather than something objective. It has it's own atmosphere to it, I'd say. Has this human feeling to it, the one that is absent from English AIBs.

I see you Russian meme warfare division, get outta here ivan! blyat!

fun fact: блядь means whore/slut

You forgot to add that "блять" is incorrect.

HUH????

you cannot even make other Russians believe that though :^(

Same old address: 0chan.hk/
Added registration (only a login and a password are required), but I haven't yet figured out what does it allow you to do besides making your own boards.

Judging from /soc/ I guess you can message each other internally that way.

отава ё

Nova Scotia.

Your parents did you a favor. French is for turbo faggots.

These people agree.

Trying to get a job without French is hell. I want to learn another language because Nova Scotia is generally a shithole with SJWs on every corner and no gainful employment. Everyone is a drunk and people smoke dude weed lmao in public even in front of cops. There are barely hidden grow-ops around every corner and our power is privitized with no rate restriction meaning we have fucking 17 cent per KWH rates and unburied power lines. Our government is corrupt beyond belief and we get inbred Cape Bretoners shitting up everything with nepotism and manipulation.

"same old adress" is a tv store ad.

Какво следва? За немски? За френски? Пък и не знам нещо, което да не е бъгаво, когато е правено от руснаци.

Most spoken is a single country. Why should anybody in a country that isn't China learn Mandarin?

because China is going to become the new leading superpower soon :^)

Say what you want about the games, but if you know Russian you have access to almost every book ever written thanks to piracy.

Where do you get books from aside from rutracker?

ей, босс, пiшов в сраку, хлопче

I don't know about Russian trackers but our professors gave us this site to pirate books from. Bookzz.org . I've found a few books I wanted through it and they're available in a bunch of languages usually.

gen.lib.rus.ec
It's something like a warez meta search engine for books on physics, mathematics or computer science and includes bookzz.org.

Forgot to mention, it's not just for these topics, there are numerous others. But these are the only ones I have tested.

They're been saying that forever. Meanwhile China is still a third-world country.

wut

Человек играет Стелларис в русском языке

Играет *в Стелларис *на русском языке.

Plebian taste, user.

This.
It is extremely efficient and useful for communication once you get the hang of it.

I could go on, but all evidence points towards a shithole.

Still times better than Russia

If you want nice russian youtube channel, you should consider watching a guy by the name of Night Guard:
youtube.com/user/TankDorn
He mostly plays STALKER, and is degeneric russian drunkard. Maybe it will help you learn the language better, his streams and letsplays are pretty atmospheric. Lots of gopnik-tier slang.

"Читать сюда, углепластик, так охладите трахание, я рассматриваю её пользу"

I dunno man, why would you ever want to do that?

Спасибо.

p. esotheric

Бамп

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Rangers_(video_game)
HD remake hash : 6f19aac9714e66acdbf46dfdfd79372803313a9f

Remember Freelancer, and how it was supposed to have a living world and a simulated economy, but all of that shit was cut because Mr. Star Citizen is a Molyneux-tier ideaguy?
Space Rangers is all of that. It is a turn based rpg. Load up on your shitty little space ship and go trade/pirate/quest it up. Content out the ass, plus an atmosphere of soviet Sci-Fi – all of these goofy ass aliens look like something out of Kir Bulychov's Alice, except the commie propaganda part of it.
Translations are ass, especially when it comes to quests.

If you want to have the easiest (not guaranteed) learning path I suggest you to take a language that is similar to yours or that belongs to one of these groups:

Italian-Spanish-Portuguese-French-Romanian = Romance
Although Romanian has an asymmetrical intelligibility with the other countries, making it easier for a Romanian to learn a foreign language than the opposite, it also name cases, which have disappeared in all other romance languages.
If you start from Italian-Spanish-Portuguese you can usually learn one of these fairly quickly.
French is the faggot of the situation by being the "oh so unique" romance language, but if you prefer go for it.

English-Dutch-German-Danish-Swedish-Norwegian-Icelandic-Afrikaans = Germanic Languages
English being the French gobbling whore it is has less than one third of its vocabulary actually being germanic, so you might want to consider french.
Dutch is similar because it borrows much from english and french and Afrikaans is a dialect of Dutch.
The Nordic languages are pretty similar to each other so start from one of those if you are from there.

Polish-Slovak-Czech-Russian-Ukrainian-Belarusian-Bulgarian-Serb-Croatian-Bosnian-Slovene = Slavic Languages
These further divide into three language groups:
West Slavic Polish-Slovak-Czech (Czech and Slovak being really similar). All use latin derived alphabets.
East Slavic Belarusian-Russian-Ukrainian. All use Cyrillic.
South Slavic Bulgarian-Serbian-Croatian-Bosnian-Slovene (the last four being particularly similar). Bulgarian uses Cyrillic, Serbian uses a mutt of the two, the rest use a latin derived alphabet.

Hungarian-Finnish-Estonian = Uralic Languages
This group isn't even an indo-european one, so try it at your own risk or if you're from one of those countries. Prepare for long-as-fuck composed words.

Lithuanian-Latvian = Baltic Languages.
Dunno much about these, but they are cousins to the slavic languages, although I don't know how much that can help.

Maltese-Arabic-Ebraic-Aramaic-Amharic = Semitic languages (if you wanna be a prophet, a bomb, a banker or a nigger)
Maltese is basically in the same situation as English as most of its language is composed by Italian words.
Jewish and Arabic aren't really that intelligible with each other but there are some similarities.
Each Arab country has their formal Arabic dialect, so one is different to the other.

Turkish-Azebarjani-Uzbek-Kazakh = Turkic Languages (Remove Kebab)
Same as Baltic, intelligible but can't tell you much more.

Mandarin-Simplified Chinese-Cantonese-All the other chinese languages-Tibetan-Burmish = Sino-Tibetan Languages
The Chinese Languages actually forming a branch of their own (the sintic one), also the chinese are going full "fuck the Tibetans".

THE ROGUES:
These have no other language in their group besides themselves.

Greek - This one is from a vocabular perspective the easiest to learn thanks to the fact that there's a bit of it in every single language. Thanks Classicism.
Basque - It's not indo-european either, but is even older. oldfag language
Albanian
Georgian
Armenian
Japanese - Fucking isolationists (they did steal the chinese writing system, though)
Korean - North and South Korean are slowly diverging though, thanks to gommunism
Mongolian - [throat singing]

THE DEAD

Irish-Scottish-Cornish = Gaelic languages.
You really wanna learn these only for historic reasons, as almost no one uses them.

But since you're a filthy american mutt I guess I've just satisfied my autistic instincts.

Baltic languages are fairly heavy on conjugation. Although nowhere near as much as Finnish, it is still noticable enough to scare most people away. The part about it being close to Slavic languages is only relevant when it comes to vocabulary and certain expressions, grammatically Baltic languages are very different. The upside is that they are phonetic, the downside is that you're learning languages that you're never going to be using outside of the Baltic.

Why anyone would ever want to deal with the chinese is a mystery to me.

Yeah, I expected that.

Just said it as a matter of fact.
Personally, I think he should go with Spanish or Portuguese - commercially-speaking, there's a lot of room for growth there.

Съеби.

дубликати

Its literally a russian reddit.

Are there any good russian boards?

you could always go to sosasch

2ch.hk ("Sosach") is basically ruskie halfchan, but probably even more cancerous.
As for the smaller boards, they're all dead. Either physically or in terms of activity. Some used to be tolerable.

Ukrainian > Russian
Become a true Stelok.

lol in the eastern part of Ukraine is there even a difference?

There can't be a language if it's a wasteland.

who the fuck thought that you need a trillion different tenses and shit, english clearly works fine without a lot of them
сука блят, я не говорю рускии очень хорошо

Я тоже
t. американец

Я тоже.

t. русски

No. Not really.
That's why we are here.

ты съеби

Russian has only 3 tenses, though: past, present, future (and 2 types of verbs).
Much less than English.

i think i'm talking about падежи, no clue how that would translate

Our grammar is far worse user. We're grouped with languages like German on terms of linguistic complexity. I couldn't learn Russian at all either. They say cyka Slavic brothers blyat but most of the so called Slavic languages have nothing in common with Bulgarian. I'll have an easier time understanding Polish than Russian or Ukranian.

Падежи is cases. It's still not TOO bad.
There are 6 main cases (a couple of special cases but you don't really need them outside of a couple of set phrases you'll just learn by heart).
German, for instance, has 4 cases, the same ones we do, it just lacks the other 2 cases we have. (Nominative, Genitive, Dative, Accusative).
So if you have any idea bout German maybe it'll be easier for you.

if i knew german i wouldn't have bothered with russian
the only reason i picked it over german in school was because parents said russian is easy because muh slav similarities

In fact it's a bit easier in some regard.
In Russian you can determine the gender of the word by its ending 99% of the time, which is not always possible in German so you have to learn that by heart.

They are all dead.

Its basically vk/kikebook chat with images.

Yeah, at least it's not hungarian.

English is my native language, but German and Icelandic were impossibly difficult for me because they were so similar to English. I dropped them and picked up Mandarin instead and made much faster progress because it was so distinct from my native language. I don't want to deal with Chinese people, though, so I switched to Japanese and could have casual conversations and read just about anything I want within 8 months.

I really would rather speak German, though…I don't even know how to ask for advice with this problem.

ok, my dude, but you might want to keep that to yourself.

but user said good games, you гопник.

Protip to anyone here, fuck Rosetta Stone. I took a year of Russian in college, could no longer continue due to graduation.

But Rosetta Stone makes no attempt to tell you WHY you are doing certain things. Which I think is awful, at leas tell me why the word is changing. Instead they give you BS like YOU'LL PICK IT UP NATURALLY. Ya no, Сука блядь, я говорю па русский чуть чуть.

That seems to be majority view. I've heard nothing but bad things about it. It's also too fucking expensive.

Nothing wrong with a bit of eugenics.

>>>Holla Forums

the fucking weeb threads are bad enough, we don't need squatter fetishists here too. Go back to Reddit.

Нет, блядь, идите нахуй. Заебали. Мало мне малограмотных пиздюков вокруг меня ирл, так тут еще и вы со своими потугами. Прикиньтесь деревом и путешествуйте в пизду.

идите нахуй
блядь

What was the most difficult thing to learn about those languages?

как будто что-то плохое

Дваждую нехуй расслабляться

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

How do I evade this stupid fucking mega download limit bullshit?

bump

you can't learn putinese

bump

don't see why not.

well, alright, maybe you can learn shishkebab

lol good luck, shashlikspeak is easier tbh