Help Out, Holla Forums

Brianna needs your help guys

computer-engineer-barbie.herokuapp.com/

What the fuck kind of fever dream is this?

It literally hit rock bottom within a year. You have to do pretty shit to make such generic shovelware.

This is fun

Not video games. Fuck off back to cuckchan.

coding is complicated and boring as hell so why would females want to learn how to code?

most women are boring too

Kek

How come libshits aren't shitting the bed over this Barbie looking like an aryan with a beach tan?

I remember this

I can't find all the old ones I saved. The best one was the Barbie trying to act black towards the nigger

Who's Skipper?

The penguin boss from Madagascar

The brown haired chick

Somebody can probably make a better one

I wanna FUCK Brianna

10/10

What's wrong with Norton?

Where's the 34

It's so bad that even the CEO acknowledges publicly that it's hot garbage and they only make money from gullible idiots, and encourages everyone to get rid of it as soon as they can.

I have noticed men of all ethnicities using urinals and then not washing their hands when they leave. Normalfags are disgusting.

Why were you looking at ethnicities pissing

Chinks do this all the time. Even worse are the indians for obvious reasons. Never touch anything an indian has used unless you want pink eye.

Does barbie have an incestuous homosexual relationship with her sister.

How would that work?

They fug

There's nothing wrong with touching your penis. What are you scared of?

The problem is that you end up vicariously touching their penis.

Too lewd

Noticed =/= looking

There is a reason you don't use your left hand for anything in Brownland

Oh barbie, that never works!

Not OC

we had a thread about this about a year ago, FUN times

Maybe they're in the house from House of Leaves.

Hot OC for you all

Make Ms. Smith a paki, all you need is to tint her skin a bit and add a red dot to her forehead

Why is the teacher wearing a fucking labcoat? It's compsci not chemistry.

Always wondered why people where so mad about that

On the one hand I find these funny as I did ages ago.
On the other hand I want happy hot women to get in to tech so I can talk to them.
Why do we bully skipper from learning computer skills? I want to hang with her at my job.

Why do we bully skipper from learning computer skills? I want to hang with her at my job.

because they fuck everything up.

lol

Fucking kill yourself

Because her name is Skipper

because it's hot

Because they don't give a shit about opportunities or any of that shit, they're just jealous cunts who are upset that a fictional is more attractive then they are even though they likely put zero effort into looking good.

This is fun.

I'm not getting any more ideas at the moment, but this is still fun.

50 cent

Am I seriously the only one that does not want other people to look at my dick?

I have this weird feeling that if i don't and go pee in the stalls, then the other guys in the bathroom will think i am a fucking pussy.

You see there is something really manly about taking your dick out of your pants near other men, it just depends on the situation.

Skipper's been around for at least 50 years. She's almost as old as the Barbie brand and I don't know why I know that.

ALL SCIENCES ARE EQUAL, EVEN PSYCHOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just flop it out. No one's going to remember you and laugh at you, assuming it's a public toilet.
If it's at an office, you have a few choices:
The other guys at work aren't going to go around talking to everyone about your dick unless they're that insecure about themselves.
And wait in there a bit longer so no one suspects. Check some shit on your phone for a few minutes longer than your piss.
If you walk in and there's someone else there, go to the sink and wash your hands like you've got something on them. If someone comes in while you thought you were alone at the urinal, zip up, leave and piss in a bottle under your desk or into a pot plant.
Have fun :^)

Gotta keep safe from the computer viruses, silly!

Pics related are from my PSY 202 class.
Listen and believe.

Well they do think that you're a pussy if you don't pee there but the fact that I don't care about that and just pee all over the seat makes me even manlier than them.

Thanks, Master.

You're damn right it is.

The one with curly hair is the one I want to see more of.
I never could find the source of these images, but I assumed they were for some anti-bullying shit in schools.

that was mcaffee not norton

they're all shit though

They're just stock photos I'd assume.

It was a bit cold that day.

They end up kissing, right?
Please tell me they do.

Its just bullying stock photos.

I got disappointed too, when I went looking for it I hoped it ended in a big lesbian rape orgy.

Lady clothes, man. Not even once.

Five layers, not bad.

Some gems are passing by

Rate my OC

Use this version and make me proud. That took me many hours on Paint.net.

I remember this, was it the current year?

Why is Skipper portrayed as Barbies autistic video game/anime loving sister in most of these?

I know one of you from one of the soulsfag threads did this

real talk here for a second, Holla Forums: you guys can be some of the most condescending, unbearable motherfuckers on the planet earth. but every single time i see a hot new loss edit - and it invariably happens almost immediately - i genuinely laugh out loud and the quality of my life is briefly improved. thanks you faggots

I see you are still around.

At least they are being realistic.

Fucking retards

Low-test beta male detected

I literally can't piss at all with other people present. Whatever muscle it is I flex flat out refuses to function.

Why is she always smiling?
Is she canonically an actual doll or maybe AI?

Well, Barbie isn't wrong here.

I'm iffy on the subject. I haven't played nearly enough to even make a decision.

Fucking wonderful.

Is that a fucking Jojo reference?

This text editor is shit, can't even make a paragraph.

Some days, little buddy, I don't even know why we try to get off the island.

I wasn't kidding when I said I spent hours in Paint.net making it.

>>>/reddit/ yourself. :)

Just grab the blank images and use something like GIMP, Photoshop or Paint. You can add different fonts and colours that way.

not
>>>/reddit/
>>>/newfag/

fuckin lol

It' doesn't even center the text.

But then you can't upload it to the site. Also use Krita.

Krita is a meme and I'd much rather use CS 2 which is now freeware

you gotta end spouting this meme, m8

If you want to improve the atmosphere around here all you have to do is stop making retarded posts like that. Congratulations, it's that easy.

Of course they are. No one else cares about that crazy tranny anymore; he rode the GamerGate wave and had his five minutes in the spotlight. Now he's just a lolcow to make fun of.

Whoops, that was meant to be house, not library

Because she is a spic or something you degenerate. She belongs in an oven not shitting up the tech industry further.

That's clearly orange juice you fucking nignog

sieg

If you're going to use nonfree software you should just pirate your preferred version.

10/10

Skipper is her younger sister you fucking millennial.

She is fucking brown. Barbie is white. I don't care what excuse they give she is a fucking shitskin.

>>>/oven/

Just open any slideshow.

NEW WHITE PRIDE BARBIE

Goddamn fucking normalfag back to >>>/cuckchan/.

Holla Forums pastas are so much better than any other board.

Niggers barely wash their hands. Whites in general are way more clean.

Almost none of them do, they just want other women to do it for, "We can do anything better than you" points and if not enough other women are doing it its the men's fault of course.

ikr, those photos are really hot somehow

This one was an experiment to see how /d/ you could go with these.

kek, who made this?

Ha, literally just rewatched Hackers a couple days ago. Thanks for reminding me.

Yes I know the Hacker's Manifesto is a real thing written before the movie was even in pre-production, don't bully.

How? Never seen this with a png

here's mine

Her sister looks like a nigger. Why can't women exist without being the eternal victim. I swear to god the way they use this shit its almost like being raped is the best thing for their careers if you delve deep enough into their mental structure.

I want Barbie and her sister to kiss.

Magic and renaming the extension.

She must be really thin. And it pretty.
I'd give her the D

Even crap like Depression Quest are more of a game than Visual Novels.

Reminder that there are a ton of weird additions to unicode.

What is an >>>/apng/? (animated png)

you mean brian

You're making no sense you dumb nigger.
Do people not read the shit they write before they post?

His real name is John.

Does he accept he's a man?

A penguin

depression quest doesn't even have choices so it's less of a game than a typical VN actually

What if niggers are actually just white people who never wash?

He calls himself "Brianna", does that answer your question?

The animation kicked in too soon

Barbie for lolicons.