Space Thread:Cat Girl Crew Editon

Welcome Captains, Admirals and Emperors to another space thread

What are you

Also a question for the thread, If you could have a crew of almost any aliens in your ship who would they be?

Other urls found in this thread:

abandonia.com/en/games/851/megatraveller 2 - quest for the ancients.html
portableapps.com/apps/games/dosbox_portable
newgrounds.com/portal/view/658131
gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Active_Mass_Balance_Auto-Control
humblebundle.com/intergalactic-bundle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also first for being a true patriot

Whoever is easier to fit inside an airlock.

something about no female fighter pilots

humans

Mostly humans.
Some space elves and catgirls for "cultural exchange" and stress relief.

Bros
whatever aliens are bros and rad as fuck so we can go on space adventures together
chicks are not for the spacers life

I can't answer this question very well at the moment as I am playing ME:A quite a lot, pirated it.

I'd want a Krogan crewmate maybe a murderous robot like HK-47 I imagine myself having quite a small fast ship so not too many crew members.

Trash

I would have the buggiest ship in the galaxy, also a dogbro

Come now, you can do better

HONEY GET THE RAID

Tfw not a shota and have sex with a species thats 10x stronger than humans.

Im sorry, user, but you are to extreme.
100% mantis are for cuddling only!

Wouldn't a Catgirl crew be a recipe for trouble?

Shittiest taste detected!

You know you want them.

They will be confined to the petting zoo/stress relief chamber

Catgirls can't be confined, they always find a way out.

I'm also surprised no one said your ships A.I inside a robot body

What are chains, ropes and handcuffs?

I respect your right to have a shit opinion.

forgot to explain, the depicted cockroach can actually nurse its larvae with a nutritious liquid from its chest

pick neither

Prepare to be very disappointed.

For what purpose?

Which is the best alien race for space slave trading? I would like to be a slave trader in space, that shit is dope as fuck

Neogi :^)

I think Aisha was my first waifu, raspy voice and all. Shame all the rule 34 of her is crap.

Any advice for good space/sci-fi games on a sub-toaster tier machine?
K I L L M E

Space Station 13

Those stats are better than my old laptop, Empire at war and sins of a solar empire should work for you

There goes the space thread

Do yourself a favor.
stay away from the remaster

Maybe speccy doesn't show it, but I can't even run FTL on my machine (according to CanYouRunIt).
Terraria has some frame-rate drops even.

very dissapointed

Can you run it varies sometimes and FTL should be able to run

Flat out nope by the looks of it. And I tried running it before, and it chugged hard.

Not to mention it claims I can run TF2- and that's an outright lie.

Homeworld is from 1999. It needs 32mb's of RAM and pentium 3 to run.

Oh, neat!
Shame I hate RTS games with a passion. But if 1999 is a year I can run, that narrows my search

anyone have a magnet for the new stellaris DLC? I want to try it out

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CF2256AC13D5A36F0CDF3C2B5FD9C6305D58A30F

damn I need to upgrade my 16mb RAM. should I get another 16mb or would a 32mb one perform better?

thanks

nigger there are groups out there who believe breastfeeding at any age up til about five or so is okay. i actually went to kindergarten with a kid whose mom still occasionally breastfed him whenever he was really upset he committed suicide in high school, two weeks after coming out of the closet

user who posted Stellaris here several months ago.
Here are the ascension perks you can get now.

Most of them have some pre-requisites, like…

I bet you think that objective truth doesn’t exist.

Utopia fixed and added quite a bit of good stuff, but i still get bored about 50 years in.

Playing the Asari mod or Star Wars mod gives me about 50 more years of fun though.

i never said i thought it was okay you faglord, i said it happens

do I just have to drop the items in the downloaded dlc folder over to my current stellaris dlc folder? don't have much experience pirating dlc

No It's standalone, It's got all the previous DLC's plus the new one, just replace the version you've got with this one.

Today I saw a car that still had a Bernie 2016 bumper sticker. Also on the was a Stormtrooper helmet decal. It was so contradictory to me.

Some people just want to see the world Bern!

Daily reminder that Homeworld fucking sucked. Especially 1, it's a steaming pile of garbage. 2 is kind of okay-ish. I mean it's bearable if you force yourself through it, but it's certainly not what I would call a great game.

The only reason you liked Homeworld was because of the awe factor it had when it was first released.

what does it add?
are wars still complete shit?

yes. you still have to wage like four wars to destroy or completely vassalize any decent-sized empire. wargoals are still hard retarded. federation rules/diplomacy is still gimped as fuck

This is fucking sad, i just want to be a race of sentient robots that think they are the only suitable race in the galaxy and exterminate every other sentient being they see, i don't want to declare war like a idiot, i want to appear out of nowhere and just fuck everything up.

this is modern paradox, remember. they balance their games for the nonexistent multiplayer that virtually nobody but them plays

The worst part is that they could just make different rules for single player and multi, but no, let's fuck 95% of our userbase because of the other 5%
Fucking idiots.

my basketball-american brethren

More for me then. Just four more years and I'll summon her to the 3D plane with wizard powers.

What would be the bro-est of the bro species?

I want all of the above to be in my space crew.
I'd also hire an obligatory space catgirl and space elf, but only so they can be passed around and be cumdumps for the entire crew while we double/triple-stuff them while jamming out and giving high fives to each other.

Just save some money from xeno purging quests and buy some personal robot waifus for each of you. If your bros want to deal with real female psyche they can go hook up with the sluts at refueling stations.

Forgot pic.

For years them not having the bug pilot in the show was the most disappointing thing I associated with Andromeda.

Bro, that's literally what fucktoys were meant for. Having multiple holes means your entire existence resolves around taking multiple cocks.

That exclusitivity shit might work on your waifu, but any regular throwaway slut is just asking to be used, whether they claim they want it or not. (They always do, regardless of what they say.)

That's the true space life, my brethren.

fuck you. at least I can run homeworld and FTL

hm..

That ass is far fatter than the real thing. I like it.

what are you gay?

Re-read my post again, bud.

Startopia has made me want to autistically RP as a traveling (((merchant))) in Space Engineers.

Problem is

On an unrelated note
tfw no Space Cowboy style RPG a la Red Dead Redemption but in Space.

X3 Albion Prelude

Making lods of emone

embed related on loop

My Mammoth to bring me some more missile factories

No one

Never again!

I prefer to help each crew member to find his future wife and make a happy family

Which Star Wars mod are you using?

There's a better way, and it's robots.

Thinking.jpg

p[oopier ghaha

Are we being raided by bots again?

A Galaxy Divided.

Fairly well done, but the asshole developing it has decided to release modules that are compatible with the mod, instead of outright incorporating them and updating the fucking mod.

I've seen this shit happen a few times with dudes in my old lacrosse team. All I can say is that if that shit happens, then they ain't your bros, or you didn't do a good enough job in taming your bitches. If all of that shit happens, then it's a well-deserved end for not noticing the red flags sooner. Women aren't smart, and they're all super obvious with their shit as long as you aren't thinking with your dick.

Robots are well and good, and I'm all for robo pussy. Until shit gets hacked, the AI goes rogue, reprogramming happens, or she gets bricked entirely from firmware updates to avoid the first issue.

There's a poison in every kind of pussy, my friend. The question simply boils down to what kind of problems you want to deal with in the end.

If we come into contact with and join a galactic alliance of extra terrestrial species, one of which was a cat-person species, what would fucking it be called? Whether I would or not is obvious but if bestiality is fucking earth animals, none of which are sapient, what would fucking a sapient ayy be? I mean, there isn't even any evolutionary relation there.

Your duty.

fun

Having your robo-waifu re-programmed and killing you isn't better.
A meaty stick belongs in a meaty pussy, not cold, sterile steel.

Genetically engineered catgirl slaves when?

You- you mean there's more?

Thanks. It works with patch 1.5 then? I browsed the description and the author mentioned he's still updating it for Utopia. I'll probably wait just in case, though I'm guessing there's no major incompatibility.

Yeah. You didn't ask for more but I'll add more just to prove it.

We're talking about a theoretical point in time where humans are able to traverse the stars.
You're telling me they can't create warm synthetic soft crevices that function as biofuel pumps for robots as an optional recharging method?

I won't push my gynoid propaganda any further from this point. But it'll still be here.

Oh fug, nice trips. Genetically engineered catgirl slaves confirmed.

Source of droidfus please? I only found this one from another thread.

That's dirty as hell.. I don't think you'd be falling for any sneaky tricks out in space maybe you'd be doing them to others.

Oh god who got this?

Flim13 (not film) most of his stuff is on pixiv and boorus, but he also goes by "Tri Oxygen" which sometimes displays more results.

Well you can now apparently trigger the birth of Slaanesh, so there's that.

Thank you!

here's what you do
you live in a post Terran empire galaxy
Everyone remembers how awesome the terran empire was and tries to emulate it you end up with the various small fleets from all terran emulating empires full of bros
so even though you can only have so many cool bros on your ship you regularly meet up with other cool bros on exploratory away missions and fight space niggers and fuck space bitches together like the days when Han and Lando were young men cruising the galaxy

try precursors

you played classic not the remake right?

what is this?

its in the damned description

Oh, sure is tough being a retard somedays.

Reminder that the J exists and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Do you want me to post an autistic essay on why "metal" and "human skin" don't have anything in common and why sperm can't function as biofuel?

Tried to play some Wing Commander Saga earlier, but for some reason, the framerate now drops horribly whenever a message is playing (and in WCS, that translates to "all the fucking time"). Anyone know how I can fix it?

I do.

I get that sperm probably couldn't ever be used as a biofuel, but you can't fucking tell me it would be impossible to work an accurately simulated human pussy/ass/mouth into a robot. We could do two of those right now if we put our heads and wallets together.

Couldn't you just take a terminator style robotic skeleton and cover it in silicone designed to look an feel like human skin?
Add a fleshlights to the crotch and rectum with some means in injecting lubricant and vibrator massagers around it to make it as good or better than the organic original and you are good to go.

Gonna test something.
>>>/vg/

Elite Dangerous 2.3 should be dropping sometime today. (Servers are down until it launches) Expected to be about 6pm BST.
Rough new "features" list.
- New pretty things to find around the bubble and space, including megaships, installations (both in different flavors) and Asteroid orbis stations.
- HoloMe CMDR creator
- Basic multicrew, crew size depending on the ship with a max total of 3 pretty much only on the larger ships and most of the mid range ships taking 2. Very combat focused atm but can be used for other shit including mining (if staring at an asteroid is considered gameplay to you)
- Includes drop in drop out play so if you're a lonely soul you can have randoms join or join a random crew with some job filters such as bounty hunting etc.
- Name your ship, for a visual nameplate you gotta cough up a couple shekels goy.
- New small ship the Dolphin, part of the space limo lineup and the smallest ship that can fit luxury cabins. Can also hit 25lys jump range stock and has a decent top speed. Should make a decent low end explorer if nothing else.
- Some other ships got buffs, Orca, Beluga and Diamondback Explorer got their base hull mass dropped resulting in faster speeds and better jump ranges. Asp scout and DBX got some new internals
- The fucking god awful 3rd person camera is gone and a glorious new one has been implemented, includes the ability to control you ship, lock it in place, much larger range and proper camera tweaking controls. Also includes some fixed internal views so you can check out the random who joined's abomination of a face.
To top it off a new capital ship called "Unknown" was found in the files, considering all the other alien shit is called Unknown expect someone to get their asses handed to them by a freakishly large green ship.

oy vey muh massacre stacking missions.

We must unite all the ayy liums with autism and find a way.

So, how shit is The Commanders and how much do people without Horizons get fucked over?

Did Mandate shill commit suicide? Or are you still alive buddy?

Okay I read the changelog for 2.3 and it's fucking nothing.

He ascended to a better place.

Despite the horrific amount of bugs within the remastered edition, I quite liked it. The updated graphics, effects and music were on point.
But that being said, the number of bugs, unsophisticated AI, broken voice recordings (Fleet Intelligence mainly), the shit UI scales and the lack of The Ladder by Yes in the credits let me down…

So he started playing Elite: dangerous?

Dont forget "No Homeworld classic MP"

It must have hurt seeing that game dramatically change like it did.

>not Star Citizen

We have to save bandwidth, user.

I'm alive but my old laptop died in my place so I have to borrow someone else's laptop when I want to post, but that also means I can't play any games except games that can fit on my flash drive and that don't have to be installed. This is my punishment for leading other anons to a false hope and I am once again truly sorry anons who wasted money on that game.

It wasn't your fault user.
Those promises were siren songs, only the deaf wouldn't have fallen for those songs.
But then we saw the damn siren…

Welp, at least they made purging more interesting.

You should go full allah snack bar in their offices to repent

Its a shame they made it so that only xenophobic states can conduct purges.

I usually lurk but, I used to run stuff like SNES off of sip disks all the time
abandonia.com/en/games/851/megatraveller 2 - quest for the ancients.html
portableapps.com/apps/games/dosbox_portable

zip disk

I don't want to re-fight Pug. It was not a nice experience.

The other reason they did that is when people had say 10 stacked missions, every update on those missions would have every single mission request an update to them from Fdev's servers. With loads of people doing this it increased the load on their servers a fuckton and is probably why the adjutant server errors became so common. So it was both a money and a performance issue.
there will always be a loot cave

Engineers is the biggest thing you miss out on. You still get access to everything added into open space so all the new megaships and installations are free game. Gotta have horizons to do multicrew though.
Also there is a chance when the next season drops after 2.4 non horizons players will automatically get horizons so they don't split up the playerbase and game versions even more with the new season.

Xenophobes can purge Ayys, Authoritarians can purge everybody. Slavery is also strong as fuck (Strong/Very Strong Proles + Slaving Guilds + Processing Center will shit out minerals like no tomorrow), the only way to beat this is to make a pact with the Chaos gods the Shroud.

Have a webm.

Pic related for the Homeworld remaster. Gearbox can eat shit.

I've never played Stellaris before. I remember hearing opinions on it at release like it was sort of delving into making a tech demo of this kind of strategy game for Paradox that was in an unpolished state. About a month ago I decided to watch some of a let's play to see how the game played and the person mentioned a major patch that overhauled some bits of the game considerably, such as bits of the interface that had adjustments.

Is Stellaris worth getting if I haven't been much into the grand strategy games Paradox has done in the past? Has the game been improved since release to be fun playing for 4X strategy game fans?

Its basic 4x strategy.

Only pirate. They still shiting new DLC (aka paid patches) and abuse gameplay patches like a Amplitude.

Play Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion instead. Whole point of Stellaris is that despite all the stupid additional diplomatic and political features of the game, you still have to expand with giant millitary no matter what, and balance your strategy around it. So eventually you find out its not different from combat focused strategy like Sins, but Sins and Star Ruler 2 have better combat.

You dont even need to transport everything, which is sad for parajews game. Everything is magically transported to where you need it.

No, just get DWU and play the game Stellaris wants to be but never will. As a bonus, it's comically easy to mod and has a truckload of add-ons and conversions available.

Neither DWU is a game it wants to be. With shit planetary development and lots of automation. Its more like ant colony simulator. Fuck, even Aurora has better gameplay than DWU.

I didn't make one because I was feeling incredibly lazy, but thank you very much user

I wish for citybuilder in space planetary/station same as simcity 4.

Hopefully this will fix the space thread. This site is so fucking broken again.

Finally started playing Rebel Galaxy anons. I am in comfy overload.

What do you mean lootcave? Like exploits for tons of credits? Or a station that has good missions?

Is ED a real game yet?

Authoritarians can only displace, and if you're one of the largest powers its a real pain to get those shits out of your empire.

My problems with space engineers
(Stations, smart AI, NPCs)
No heat, no newtonian flight physics. Space "engineers"
"space" engineers

I have nothing to do, and almost no interest in planets, not that my outdated desktop can run them anyway.

Why would I build a ship of any intelligent design when I can make a tube and ram the enemy while turrets disable their systems?

There's also 0 potential for long range ship warfare without mods and scripts.
I can, but that's significantly more effort than I want to put forth in an entertainment product that I paid money for.

Nope.

They keep needing more money and they went to the chopping block of the other space games that had potential:
Cosmetics are grossly overpriced, and it ends up being a tedious grind (especially since they keep nerfing everything that makes good money).

That being said, the minute-to-minute gameplay is good, and the atmosphere is amazing. Newtonian flight physics are great to have.

It's one of those games you keep installed if you have the space for it, and play in short bursts. You'll never get the biggest ships, but you can still have a lot of fun with it.

The combat is quite good, otherwise you have Mining (which is interesting, since you have to scoop the ore), and space trucking.

Smuggling and piracy have shit returns, also, playing the market has almost no profit unless you like flying warp jumping loading screening all the way across known space.

Smuggling used to be very profitable a few months ago, now bounty hunting can net millions in an hour. You need to go to lockdown systems, though. (Doubles bounty voucher values)

I recommend purchasing the base version of E:D because it's about 30 quid now and not purchasing Horizons. Although Horizons does add some ship upgrades and stuff ("The engineers"), it's mostly about planets. Only get it if you're really into the universe and want to play another 40-60$ for DLC. I forget the exact price of it.

Due to the CURRENT price, and the atmosphere (Just sitting back and taking in the feel of different kinds of stations, even) I would recommend a BUY.

where's the cats

here

We posting these again?

In what kind of economy is it ever going to be cheaper to fly goods 10.000.000.000.000 kilometers **and thats being conservative, the distance to Alpha Centauri from Sol) to sell them, instead of just producing what you need locally?
Can you imagine the mark up for moving freight those distances?
You may say "luxuries" but how big do you think the market is for champaign that costs half a million per bottle or designer dresses that cost several million a peace?

One where you have FTL travel.

Even then, you still have to transport everything on those freighters up one gravity well and down the other, on top of paying for whatever reality warping super technology that lets the ship move at those speeds. And in many universes FTL travel still takes weeks to months of travel in large insanely expensive ships with extensive crews. Fuel costs, spare parts, repairs, and maintenance. Docking/landing fees. Paying mercenary escorts, to keep those blasted pirates at bay. The costs just keep piling up, and none of these things are going to be cheap.

Imagine the cost of having something big, like a car, send with air cargo, then multiply the costs by an order of a magnitude.

And those wares you haul, have to compete on the local market at your destination, against the exact same things, built locally for a fraction of the cost of hauling it all there…

The issues involved in any kind of halfway realistic trade and freight hauling between interstellar colonies is not one that is done well in most games. Its not just going to be some truck sized independent cargo pilot and is intergalactic u hauler doing this trade. For one thing, where is an independent freight pilot going to get the half billion dollars or more even a small spaceship like the millennium falcon would cost, let alone turn a profit haulling a few dozen tons of cargo at a time?

What ship prefixes would you guys use to name your ships?

Alternatively, download FFE or even Frontier with a grafix mod of your choice and enjoy space trucking with content without always online bullshit or humans ruining it.

"The"

>>>Holla Forums

Going from Endless Legend to Endless Space 2, and tried out the geometry buggers.

I know they're supposed to specialize, so I was sending out fleets of roughly 50/50 in terms of offense and meatshields. I tried fighting the Cravers and I was absolutely curb stomped. Am I supposed to just go full dakka? I figure I'm doing something horribly wrong.

What a fucking casual.

100 million times worse than spider posting.
I hope you step on a fucking Lego.

Now now, lets not say anything we're going to regret latter on.

Wut?

POST SPIDERS AND ROACHES TO SCARE THE REDDITOR OFF

I.S.S.

im frum funnyjunk faggit
:^)

What the fuck are they waiting?

Vore is quite possibly the worst fetish.
Also Mantids rarely eat their mate in the wild.

no shit.

Be that as it may, would you want take the chance with a mantis waifu?

I mean, that's a hell of a downside if you choose poorly.

Also, get out of here mantis chan.

Shove your cock so far into it it cannot move. That's how you survive the sex.

Just feed her before impregnantion. They eat their husbando to have enough food to birth her fatherless children.

At least they're honest about it.

Dude you're still taking a gamble. I mean what if you finish your mantid fucking session and she's feeling a bit peckish?

I don't want her nibbling on my noggin post coitus because she worked up an apatite from our love making.

Go play Freespace, considering they released in the late 90s you shouldn't have any problems running them.
tfw Volition sneaks a Freespace 3 never ever in Saints Row IV of all games
It's nice they never forgot but still

I'm okay with this.

Vore isn't really my thing. I'm more into energy drain which will sometimes overlap with vore but it's far more nuanced.

I would say S&M stuff as well but I'm so warped that S&M stuff doesn't do too much for me unless it's really degenerate.

At least it's not doing a complete ethical 180 over a flute played over radio.

RED DUST MATTERS
RED DUST MATTERS
RED DUST MATTERS

Fucking space leftist.

How did the aliens look?

Lizard people, tough as fuck. Enslaved them, genetically engineered them and made them my shock troops.

Nice, Also isn't that what the aliens from X-Com did?. After each alien civilization fell to them they gene modded them and absorbed them

I think so, I never was much into XCOM. I did this with them specially because their perks made them excellent ground troops and it was either that or sacrificing real human lives.

They went toe-to-toe with the Swarm and made it more manageable for me. It was also retarded how genetically engineering human made them not humans anymore in the eyes of the game so I played frankenstein on my client races. I didn't have many though.

Pirated Stellaris:Utopia and i must admit it wasn't a let down as i expected. But still not enough! The mid game is still fucking empty…

And it's just me or the Ascension Paths are horrific for a pure space empire?
- The Psy path technically invite Chaos from the 40k universe
- The Synth path is make you another kind of Hive Mind
- The Biological is too horror for me…

The only path which sounds acceptable is the cyborg path.

get outta here fag

If you had a crew of Catgirls wouldn't you end up infested by fleas?

I cant subjugate them, im playing as the hippy United Earth in a star trek mod.

Is there really any difference between the Federation and the Borg?

The borg are self aware and not self righteous.

As long as I am careful, and make sure she's well fed prior to our fuckings, I'm sure it'll be fine.

There were two mistakes Kirk made in that episode.
First one was to save these fuckers when their shitty space wagon started malting and the second one was when these fuckers landed on an un-charted planet and started walking barefoot on unknown flora.

It still hurts. Fucking niggers funding crap like Drinky Crow but not this.

Are there any games or Vns where i can manage my crew and fug them?

newgrounds.com/portal/view/658131

Agreed, Korgoth was fucking fantastic. That god damn "bar fight" made me laugh my ass off.

To be fair, how often Earth-like planets in Star Trek aren't perfectly habitable to humans wearing thin sweaters? If there's something dangerous, it's almost always a plot point instead of par for the course.

YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE, BUGLOVER.

Did you write this thing yourself? It's pretty bad.

Sunrider the mask of something, but there isnt much fucking and trigger warning it has the firing muh lazer meme

this could happen IRL

it cant be THAT bad, what is it?

that lewd needs a spoiler!

nice

How is Angels Fall First these days?

I've always disliked Gundam.
Mecha battles really need to stay either fighting Mecha or on a surface with gravity.

99% of the stuff I see is not designed for space travel, I cant only think of nexus: jupiter incident having ships that make sense, until you go full ayylium.

The legs on space MS are just for show and not necessary for combat.

How would you design your moon base?

By making it a Rape Prison.

A rectangular box is fine for space travel so long as it's constructed in space and stays there.
Boats are almost that.

So that makes the legs weigh nothing? Do you even torque nigga?

I will just use the whole moon as the base and fill it up qt rock girls

Boats are only for water and maybe land if you are kind of crazy.

Is AI even really alien?

Said one random engineer trying to convince Char they didn't need to finish building his suit before he sortied. Also weird since Char is pretty famous for kicking the shit out Amuro.

It's not like it's any more realistic on ground. It just looks cool. Everybody knows this, but spaceships can't Inazuma or Char kick.

I meant that boats are a hell of a lot of a better shape than a person for space flight because it wouldn't take much to figure out where to put the thrusters to make the thing go straight.
Spheres are a breddy gud space shape.
Saucers should only really be used for a orbital and air vehicles.

Char would have won if it was at least painted red.

y'all niggas need AMBAC

gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Active_Mass_Balance_Auto-Control

If you've got something that resembles anti-grav technology then why bother with a humanoid shape? You'd still be better off designing it as almost anything else for space combat. Anything that doesn't have 360 degere coverage of weapons is just asking to get hit by something.
Yet again

Aisha is my waifu

Life is suffering

Even Gundam poked fun at the Mobile Suit with the "Ball"- two main thrusters, a bunch of verniers for precise movement, and a gun. That makes a lot more sense than fancy humanoid shapes. The reason for giant robots is obvious, they make much better toys than an Open The Pod Bay Doors, Hal reference.

Skyrim again
nothing much
Freeman's Mind in the background.
Nothing, nothing looks good tbh.
The urge to kill myself.

the closest thing to slime girls I could find.

Just use protection.

That is still heavy on the fore and top armament.
Also I think Transformers would like a word with you about selling space balls.

This thing from Tron is probably a great shape for Space flight/Combat.

Patrician taste user.

Cube > Sphere

I really wish Battletech got a Space Game. Since despite all the retarded shit on ground, it's only Space Combat that makes you worry about heat buildup

The entire concept of space combat is pretty loopy to begin with, better to shoot them from a million miles away with a projectile magnetically sped up to a significant fraction of the speed of light. Not like there's any air resistance or obstacles to worry about. But that's boring, spaceships with arms are much more fun.

Blind spots on all the edges.
Also Bit is clearly not a sphere.

That'd be intredasting.

It'd be like modern air combat but like you said much further away from each other and firing either energy weapons or kinetic weapons that have been magnetically accelerated. Also the idea of human pilots at such a scale is silly.

Hmmm…

Shame IP is forever locked behind Micro$haft. The ship designs had more of a utility look which while ugly they looked more functional. Since when you see things protruding out of them they are usually docking clamps. Seems it would be popular with the realism autists round here.
Battletech doesn't do Starfighters, those are Aerospace Fighters which are meant to fight both in Space and planetside, generally screening the approach of a landing dropship along with providing ground support.

That's a lamia thing though

Borg cubes have no blind spots, no windows, no bridge, shields that adapt to incoming weapons, and a hull that regenerates from any damage you might have inflicted. Tactical cubes have even more armor on top of all that, and they are designed for extermination rather than assimilation.

Yeah, liking giant mecha is a disease of the adolescent mind.
It's all naruto-tier bullshit that some spergs just can't grow out of.

They try and steal the warms.

I don't know, honestly. They are fine by me except elves, but i have more taste in, as minimum - anthropomorphic, bipedal intelligent(is that even right word?) coughscalieliggerorwingorlessbirbprefcough and as maximum - simply unusual, but not too far. Maybe. I don't know. MeanD and NeuroNeverDynes comes to mind. Pardon my horrible joke on names.

Hell i know tbh. My mind is abit on non right direction perhaps.

I respect your right to have a retarded opinion.

Looking for comfy space 4x
Heard of:

Galactic Civilization III
Endless Space
Master of Orion 2016
Dawn of Andromeda
Stars in the Shadow
Distant Worlds Universe
Stellaris
StarDrive 2
Star Ruler 2
Sins of Solar Empires

Which one is actually good?

Play the civ 4 mod Final Frontier

I couldn't bear playing the original Civ 4, i don't think it meets my expectations of complexity and fun.

Galciv 3 is shit
Endless Space is shallow
Master of Orion 2016 is more of a puzzle game than a 4x
DWU is "I get now what the automation is for" the game
Stellaris has no content, but has mods
Star Ruler 2 is to Star Ruler what Supcom2 is to Supcom, and Star Ruler wasnt very good in the first place, even if the flowing economy shit was nice
Sins of a Solar Empire is an RTS first and a 4x second

Go play Sword of the Stars

Why Sword of the Stars is superior than the rest of them?

Also how galactic civilization 2 compares to 3? Is it shit too?

Its not, it just a solid game without any significant flaws other than the camera controls. Its also severely underrated.

No it has content out the ass and assrapingly smart AI.

What this guy said.

It combines real time combat and turn based strategy pretty well.
Great ship customization where you select from three main parts (Bridge, mission section and engines) and then fill weapon slots on them and add armor you have researched.
Races in it aren't random generated and feel actually unique, thanks to the different FTL systems they have as well as few other unique techs each gets.
Tech tree has a small amount of rng thrown in.
Meaning that sometimes certain tech wont spawn, but this is never a vital tech, like next engine tech level.

It's a full game, especially if you get all the expansions for it.
Compared to it 3 is still half baked.

Okay, thanks. GalCiv2 and Sword of the Stars then.

Well I just started watching Outlaw Star. What am I in for anons?

Spaceships fighting with knives.

That's not a knife.
THIS is a knife.

Just one tip for SotS, every colony ship you send to a developing colony adds population and infrastructure, so its wise to spam colony ships at a planet once you know its safe.

Need Dragon Dildo Bayonets.

Step it up!

Wouldn't want to get rammed by that.

Now you've gorn off the deep end, those are clearly Dino Dildos.

REMOVE GORN!

Gornna remove you faget.

STO triggered me that Gorn didn't have Plasma Torpedoes

Space fleas.

Outlaw Star seems very Cheeki Breeki

Now now, lets not say anything we're going to regret latter on.>>12357926
You know you can just PUT plasma torpedoes on those ships.
Too bad they are all shit

STOfags please leave.

How is Rodina? Worth a pirate?

New to these threads, where is this from?

Someone just added catgirl avatar into stellaris.

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw thread.

I guess he wants to make custom game full of monstergirl civilization and purge them all!

I think I have achieved the best FSD range possible.

What could be worse than an assimilated Romulus? Borg cubes with cloaking devices thanks to assimilating Romulus.

I think you need to grow out of being a teenage hipster fam. Mecha's fine as long as it takes itself in moderation instead of going full action and dazzle like most flavor of the week anime. Action means nothing if the show is weak.

So i pirated Stellaris to see how it plays……

And this is the fucking Welcome screen i get
anyone knows how to get mods or how to apply mods to fix this shit?

Yes actually. There's this really neat mod called uninstall this piece of shit, faggot. It's not worth your time.

I agree, user, that window looks aweful and over the top

There’s a mod to erase niggers from the game completely, but just don’t play it at all. It’s complete shit.

The human confederacy is where it's at.

Just tried cosmonautica. Really surprised people didn't like it. Its like sims in space.

I want to produce a genetic aberration with Aisha.

How often did she feed Jim with those?

Then some wonder why the federation is the worst interstellar government entity.

Honestly surprised there hasn't been a Star Trek game released along the lines of Pulsar Lost Colony yet.

FTL is rough until you get another ship.
The new update means I only need to get to Sector 5 to unlock new ships though.

God damn I miss that raspy waifu.

Other way around

Isn't it funny how all of this Star Wars media only has female leads?
Best thing about it is that they're all shit
I guess Hollywood finally realized that since they can't pick good actors or write good characters, might as well add a shittily written female character portrayed by a shit actress.

Also, isn't this the second time in the latest Star Wars media that a female is the leader of an Elite Empire Squadron?
They're not even trying to hide the blatant pandering, fucking Mouse.

I can even understand magical Mary Sue and Smuggler wooden plank.
Fuck even the cloaked Stormtrooper woman whos skinny as fuck and probably couldn't run for shit in a battlefield, why not?
The exception to the rule

But fucking again?

Star Wars is at the forefront of introduction to "nerd culture" for normalfags. At least this is how sjw see it so they worked hard to pozz it as much as they can.

Add EA to the mix and you get this. Battlefront was a shit game that died in a month, Battlefront 2 (not the real one, but the retarded stepchild) will suffer the same fate.

It's telling me I have to install dos portable, do I do it?

You know this shit is for normalfags only when it doesn't even have Ground to Space combat.

Maybe in DLC like the kikes did with the last game.
I'm not even expecting that though.

Shill me this game.

Every star wars movie has been shit.

The worst thing about the star wars universe are the movies. Virtually everything in the expanded universe is great save for KOTOR 2.

I hope Angels Falls First finishes up soon and is good. It would be nice to see someone blow this shit out of the water.

Why is it shit tho, i downloaded because i keep hearing it sucks but nobody explains why

new update for FTL? this year ? I need to check this ASAP

Let me explain.
You see lurk more you fucking faggot. There is almost no time when we don't have a spess vidya general and these things have been discussed to death. Heck, you could literally just go and watch a video and you ought to figure out why. God you're such a fag user. Consider becoming an hero.

lol

Nice.

welcome to imageboards newfriend enjoy your stay

But that is what we do each day in every thread

I think the next thread should be a Freespace Thread :^)

I hope you're not implying that Freespace is discussed too often you faggot bitch cunt I'll fight you.

Of course it's not discussed very often since we all agree it's a babbys first spess vidya that does nothing particularly well.

It's fun for a while but it gets boring eventually. It desperately needs mod support to vary things up. Also, Paradox are kikes who charge you $10 bucks for every much needed expansion, but it's ok as long as you pirate.

It does have access to steam workshop.
So it does have tons of mods already.

Freespace to be honest gets discussed far too often what is not discussed is the engine itself, the mods other than FSO and the potential for mods. Did anons ever get that persistent campaign up and running with permadeath?

How to spot the newfag at 2 o'clock.

mods other than FSO should be Blue Planet, I done fucked up anons

For allshame the good goys.
humblebundle.com/intergalactic-bundle

Going to go and make a new thread unless anyone else wants to do it

Make it Freespace Edition
And don't tell anyone about it, they expect one of us in the wreckage brother!

It's done