Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
archive.is/Bu3ii
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ENGke08-ClaDVZZnFRTHZXWkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger

Hey
Don't do that Ritsu

i dunno, i've quite smoking, and today i brought the weights from my parents home to my apartment so i'm working out again

working on persona 5 in the third dungeon now, makoto is rising to best girl rank real quick

none, i abhor the genre

Hey Phil how is it going

Is Persona 5 shit

Morning everyone

Messing around in that paintschainer thing the last hour or so. Its so damn comfy.

Was supposed to have today off work but got told to come in yesterday anyway. Was looking forward to getting drunk.

No work today, so I went game hunting. Later had some m8s over. We got drunk on cider, played Tony Hawk Ride, and then watched the new episode of Samurai Jack.

I guess The Graveyard due to the fact that you can speedrun in like 5 seconds by walking backwards.

How was work
Also why the fuck do you like Walking Simulators

i'm not a jrpg buff but it feels like an improvement on a technical level over the last two games

your initial party members feel like remixes of previous ones though

REEEEEEEEEEEE
Anyway, I never got around to buying my coffee crisps yesterday so I guess I'll do that when the store opens. Playing Spyro 2 right now, still.
As walking sims go, Stanley Parable is pretty good. Does some interesting things with the narrative, lots of different "routes" to take, and it's pretty funny. I enjoyed it.

Hey at least LSD dream emulator is fun.

Hows your day going user?

Indeed. How goes user?

Find any cool games?

Shit.

And I don't like them, I don't like half the shit I ask in OP but I've been making up questions for like almost a year at this point, cut me some slack

Not like it's hard
Always the case, ATLAS isn't great at Character development

I just read some story from Cuckchan's Holla Forums about some guy falling in love with a lolita, only to have her be forced to move away and kill herself. I've basically been really depressed all day because I'll never find someone who I truly, with everything I have, love in life.

Also never really played walking simulators.

LSD Dream simulator was shit
also my day is going good
But Ristu you should of realised what making that topic would of done

I guess. Really want to try out The Thing.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

P5 is pretty alright. Too bad about the characters though.

That is a big pile of shit tbh

Coffee crisps?

And enjoy the no internet. It will force you to game and watch shit instead.

Just like get a waifu brah

Meh I've made worse OPs.

And LSD emulator had fucking amazing music at least.

How are the later harry potter games anyway? Only played some of the first ones and they could be ok.

should have
also your taste is shit

I dunno man

It was just weird colours

I forgot to unsubscribe from humble monthly so I got a couple ones I hadn't seen yet. Event[0] has been neat for the half hour I've played so far. Just you and an emotionally unstable chatbot in a spaceship trying to get home

We discussed them yesterday. Coffee chocolate.
I can't watch shit because all the shit I want to watch is online, mostly on Youtube. My internet is "cutting out" every so often for 5-10 minutes at a time. Nothing will load during that time but it's not completely going out, it's just not working. And I know it's a problem on the ISP's end. I just wanted to watch shit on Youtube and maybe download some video games.

Morning everyone. I'm exhausted after my previous shift, and i gotta work (train) 7 hours tomorrow. I'm so tired but I don't want to sleep. I hate losing one of my only two days off from work, even if it is to train for my new gig.

c'mon now, surely you got a better question than that.

congrats user. Keep it up. I've gotta get back to working out as well. I've been slacking pretty hard.

I'm in the same place as you. Makoto is pretty great though. And I have to take back anything good I said about Ann. She's kind of a retard.
I'm gonna pursue Sadayo. She's sort of cold, but she's a sweetheart underneath that I think.

My friend just gave it to me and told me to read it. I didn't check the date on it but fuck it, it was a good read

It doesn't fill the void at all. I just want someone that I could reassure or protect.

Also, I haven't been in these threads in a while, did you finally get a job?

Didn't mean to say P5 was a walking sim. It's not shit like any walking sim.

ok that's better

She's a thot in the closet.

Nigger when you find a boxed GBA game at fucking Goodwill for 4 bucks, you take that shit. As for Harry Potter, I dunno. The last one I played was Prisoner of Azkaban for the PC, and I remember it being decent.

Meh. Most of em were cheap. Plus, the Ride bundle was like 10 bucks, and I'd wanted a copy for a while just to see how shit it was.

Oh yeah, and my alone time got interrupted because somebody I barely know got punched by her boyfriend or something and she's sleeping on my couch now so I have to sneak out the back when the store opens. I'd be really mad if not for the fact I had a really good fap before she got here.

Tell me this ain't comfy.

Are you the guy I got on about downloading shit instead of streaming? That would be hilarious.

Whats your new job again?

Yee been working the last month or so, its horrible.

I'd like to say it gets better but it doesn't.
What do you do?

actually it was three weeks ago or so, it was just an example of shit i've been doin right

i did lift weights again for the first time in awhile today though

gotta work on my muscles if i ever want a justice loving tomboy anime gf right

You gotta play the shrek one now you know. You have no choice.

Sell shit to tourists all day. Its nice getting to chat up cute daughterus but dealing with subhuman niggers is annoying.

Yeah, but the show I stream isn't what I want to watch right now anyway. Youtubers I like put out some new videos I wanted to watch. But my internet's fucked enough that I can't really use Youtube.

Ritsu pls
pls

If it's a 2D anime tomboy I don't think they'd care but your health is important.

That sounds absolutely atrocious jesus christ.

Not just that though, if you do some of her social link's she really comes off as a legit retard. Even if she is fine as hell in that bodysuit. I'd still hit that, even if she is an airhead thot

still gonna be cooking, just at a different restaurant.

damn right. Same here, but I'm not even gonna bother trying to date until I get whipped into shape.

Her design is shit imo. Same with Futaba.

CUT YOUR DAMN HAIR

where's the comfy?

AAAA

How goes fam

What kiketube channels you watching anyway?

The cute kids are fun, most people are happy because its not standard retail, and you get free shit so its not that bad.

Lots of shitskins, very long hours, and standing in the sun though.

Burgers? Italian? Chinese? What?

Keep pulling out your dick, there won't be any, spidey.

Forgotten Weapons, InRange TV, and retsuprae are the ones I've been wanting to catch up on.

pull this

i can appreciate a dumb-but-honest character though

i was worried makoto was gonna be a stuck up bitch but once she got her persona she went from zero to waifu real quick

Eh, shit sucks but what can you do? Probably going to get wasted after my exam on Monday since I'll be leaving this city and it's god tier craft beer pretty soon. How goes selling shit to tourists?

Basically.
Its just a matter of wishing I could do more, find someone that actually loves me, but I know it will never come true.

I can't say much about you, but where I live the closest you'll get to a tomboy is a batshit irantionally angry fitgirl, which is nowhere close to a tomboy at all

not here go away

o-oh..

Also I just checked the date of the story I read, and it was June 2016.
Kind of unfortunate that something that fucking good was produced on the worst board of the worst chan

Whats this? I just see kikestarter shit on it?

How long you getting out of school?

And its just tiring mostly. Didn't work for 4 days straight really so its hard to get back into it without dying.

archive.is/Bu3ii

fuck whatever gay question shitsu posted, i have reached (400)

Hey it's Phil, I haven't seen you around enough, how goes

I don't agree with you on Ann's design. And I like Futaba's frogsuit, but that's about it.

Bar food near a college. But making real food instead of just reheating frozen shit in a fryer. I mean there will be some of that still, but i'll actually get to COOK shit.

I get the appeal, but with Ann it just doesn't work for me in that regard.

yeah, I kinda saw something like that coming, you could feel all the mounting pressure on her shouldres. Though she didn't explode like I expected. Her Persona isn't anything like I imagined either, it's pretty fucking cool.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only good Jewtuber is Primivite Technology

I though /lgbt/ was halfchan's worst board

i've been killing niggers

I don't know what the thread is about but

did I just have a fucking aneurysm?

Not even.
/lgbt/ is shit but Holla Forums is literally just /soc/ but with more libcucks and edgy 13 year olds

I hate their hair. Mitsuru, Yukiko, and Rise had good long hair. Ann and Futaba hair is SHIT!

Just until september. I got accepted to some community college program in another city, so that should at least get me some sort of qualification I can use to get a real job.
What, is it some sort of 4 days on/4 days off sort of deal? I have a friend doing that with a local telecom, and he's saying that's pretty rough

Good, have you been killing any Gay Jews like Peter Gaybriel

Are the edgy 13 year olds at least Nazis annoying the Lib Cucks

its about some shit indie game made by an antifa cuck
there were 3 threads about it so i took that one for (400)

yeah cucks like pic related

I thought Mark was a self hating Jew

user the 13 year olds are the libcucks

They're the kinds that love bernol sandals but also really love gore and shit

well the anime tomboy archetype i like so much doesn't really exist in reality, at best i can hope for chick who actually has a fucking hobby and is mildly god damn down to earth. seriously though, i've been trying tinder and shit and all i'm realizing is lots of women don't have a fucking hobby.

but won't get my hopes up, i am not a good looking guy no matter how much i work out, and i'm just hung up on tryin' to get a date because my body is tellin me to fuck

I'd rather just reheat shit tbh

Just fuck my shit up why don't you fam. Thats a long time for comf.y

And nah. If it rains I don't have to work usually and its storming here last week.

They do a bunch of stuff. They did a series about some crappy room escape games. The main one I watch is Kickstarter Nonstarters/Indie NoGo, which is making fun of bad kickstarter projects. They had a series about some weird company called Dahir Insaat but those got taken down because of (((copyright))) strikes. They were hilarious.

it's good white noise

I thought the edgy rebel people these days are nazis

That is a good way to get yourself into a fake relationship with a bitch you don't actually care about or love.

Dating apps and websites are some of the worst things ever conceaved on the planet. Making a website to try and force a relationship between two people is the worst way to love someone.

nah not really

That doesn't matter

Nigger you're watching two men so cucked they hang out with Jim fucking Sterling of all people

Just buy an onahole brah

Huh what?

Hey Phil I made a reply on the Night on the Woods thread

I don't even know where to begin and go to to get this point.

Some company that makes videos about their weirdass ideas. I found a Google Drive link for the videos making fun of them.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ENGke08-ClaDVZZnFRTHZXWkk

Damn Holla Forums trying to fool me into thinking most kids like Trump

Hm…I really couldn't care about their hair.
Besides, Sadayo is the best anyway.

nah, I can't take any pride in that though.
Dropping fries in a fryer, slapping a frozen burger on a grill and quickly slapping shit on a bun? Nah, I can't hardly take any pride in that.
If i'm gonna cook, I want it to be something that I can say "hell yeah, I made this."

that's pretty much all any of can hope for nowadays.

But what about traveling, eating out, and/or seeing movies? :^) because most basic bitches put that shit in their profiles, almost every time, without fail.

BS I think I feel better than most people who have loved and lost.

Sadayo might be, either her or Makoto.

nah were talking about 12 year olds

Its the edgy 17-18 year olds on the other hand that are edgy stormfag wannabes

Why bother

I remember something about an edgy high school facebook nazi group that got the Jewish leader to kill himself or some shit

Phil is great

Hey, I didn't upload them, that's just where they're mirrored.

the hard left just calls anyone they disagree with nazis, that shotgun definition of facism and nazis is really gonna backfire on them, that or they'll start shit with real neo-nazis and some kid is gonna get his fucking head stoved by an actual neo-nazi who has been waiting years for some one to start shit with him

nice beast-trips.

anyway i don't hate the principle of dating apps because in -theory- it would speed up the process of meeting people which is something thats getting harder and harder, or at least i feel that way. the issue with dating apps is it enables women so god damn much and really brings out their worst traits. just gives them a massive amount of free male attention they can pick and choose from without repercussions

hand works fine, the moment i cross that line into buyin something like that my chances of touching a boob again, let alone actually getting laid are out the door

EATING ISN'T A GOD DAMN HOBBY JESUS CHRIST, and i fucking hate "watching movies" as a listed hobby because you'll be fucked if you want to actually discuss a film instead of just take them in as a piece of passive entertainment. i would rather hear some one talk about collecting fucking stamps than engage in some non-hobby like EATING FOOD. MOST PEOPLE DO THAT THREE TIMES A FUCKING DAY

she's super cute and i'm doing a bit of her link and its pretty entertaining, picking a waifu will be tough in this game, its full of likable characters

Wooooow that's it? If I'm so great, why don't you shut the fuck up and donate to my patreon hahaha

ayyo fam das our word.

gimme dat shit monica

dat shit too spastic 2 be comfy monica smfh fr fr

i gotchu monica

It's absolutely delicious. If the store wasn't still closed I'd go get one now.

Gondola is great

Surprised you didn't find just another reupload on kiketube honestly.

Meh it almost feels better than sex in some ways anyway.

ay yo hows life fam?

And thats kinda the point to all LSD emu music really. Even the ambient stuff it creates is still pretty spastic like that.

I looked and apparently they've been taking down the mirrors there too.

I thought the 80s style of Neo Nazi died out

sort of comf

Oh shit son, the king is back!

Relationships are supposed to be bonds naturally earned through time, via friendship and trust and actually getting to know somebody. You should have to work your way towards the goal naturally.

Dating apps are literally just "Hey this girl wants to fuck and you want to fuck so you two figure out a way to fuck"

Its artifical.

You do know we've used Google shit for every failed project on the board right

You're forgetting Goth Doctor

because I'm discontent with that bare minimum. I want to improve myself, I want to be able to take pride in something that's halfway meaningful. I've come to learn that I hate the stress of an intense dinner rush, but I love when I can actually make something and feel proud to put my name behind it. I'm past tired of rotting in the rut of self-loathing and no motivation.

Right? This is why I don't even bother trying to date. So many girls my age and even older are horribly basic in that regard. They don't appear to have any sort of real hobby or passion or depth. They just want a walking atm and heavy-bag-carrier with a dick attached seems like more times than not.

Indeed! I'm torn between Sadayo and Tae myself. I'm gonna get them both as close as I can in their Confidant ranks before deciding to romance one. They're both great girls so far.

that is not music, that is some kind of auditory aneurysm generator.

re-encodign exo-squad

Oh yeah I like her too. Man I need to get my dude's courage up.

You guys are right about this.

You can be the funniest, cutest, most bubbly girl in the world, but if you really don't do anything in your life its not going to get anywhere.

Can someone tl;dr me what's happening in real world atm, I saw a few ww3 posts

dat he is tho

what brand iz dey post pics fam do sumn monica i needs 2 kno a nigga once wigged out hard on sum dark chocolate expresso beans monica fr i got issues fam but i could handle sum lite nibs w/ it

naw fam not again monica dat shit dangerous

i luh dat fukkn gondola monica

bitch said I ain't had enuff guts i'm like bitch please hol deez nuts bitch fuck off me monica i ain't need yo shit anyway ho

dis tbh it ain't no 'only i can stop da rain' or 'x gon give it 2 ya' dem shiz are classix fo'really tho

Assad is gassing his people and Trump proceeded to shit 51 tomahawk missles onto a chemical plant

gon
DO
la

three words, peace through power

Project? Board?

Weeeeew thanks google.

Maybe check vid.me

I wouldn't say the two are connected really. I mean I have no motivation and I have an ego the size of the sun.

They basically made a ton of source shit that gets thrown in a blender to create the music so you are sorta right. It really just depends on what mix you get in game.

shiiiiiiiet you know it, been hoping I'd get a hook up at this new job so I could enjoy it again but shit nothing.

I don't think there's any actual coffee in them but here you go. They've got other ones too, like a mocha caramel one that's okay.

No results there.

yeah, i love the idea of that, absolutely love it.

BUT HOW DO YOU FUCKING MEET PEOPLE ANYMORE? maybe i'm the fucking retard but my hobbies are all solo-orientated so i won't meet new people through them, i won't meet people through my job, and going out to places doesn't help because people go places with their pre-existing friends, and i'm guilty of that myself. on top of that you can't approach a girl who seems attractive or interesting that you find in-passing unless you're a 10/10 already or you'll just come off as a fucking creeper

again though, maybe i'm just a fucking imbecile

Tae is cool too, but i'm always wary of punk/goth girls

sadayo/tae are high priority, but after makoto joined the party i'm gonna hit the books hard and see what her S.link is like before deciding my virtual fate with women

I'll be gone for a couple hours
The thread maybe ded by the time I'm back

To get your Guts up, go read that Captain Kidd book that you can borrow from the Library at the school. That and taking on that mega-burger food challenge can help a lot. I feel like there was something else that helped a lot too, but I can't remember what it is for Guts…

nor will any meaningful relationship develop either. Things will peter out quickly when the dude realizes she's shallower than a kiddie pool.

nah man, you gotta show her how hardcore you are. That's her thing man, y'know? She loves a man who's got Guts.

well, in my case they were connected. They go hand-in-hand for me. If i'm unmotivated, I feel like a piece of shit. If I feel like I piece of shit, i'm unmotivated, more times than not.

That one time we tried doing Holla Forums the musical and fucked up, and some other shit i dont fucking remember lol

Its better to naturally meet a girl and build up that way than forcing yourself.

Trust me, its a lot better.

Basically.
I remember dating this one girl for months before realizing "wow she is so fucking plain"

Gondola monica 

Life is a roadtrip

That crisp looks old and bland!

Later user

I'm the happiest when sitting on my ass doing nothing really. Such is the NEET way.

Don't you talk shit about Coffee Crisp, boy.

i b runnin 2 a days on dem burgers monica

gondola all fukkn day monica real talk

Just saying. When were those invented? 1950?

i just feel like my natural options are running out, especially since i'm romantically inexperienced in my mid-20s so i grow increasingly less desirable. of course thats cuz i fucked up a lot which landed me in a situation where i'm still trying to learn how to date while girls are trying to find their meal ticket

maybe i'm just complaining like a bitch though

why's that user?

not a bad idea. I can't say I'll go for Makoto myself though. Sadayo or Tae would be too good to pass up for me.

i chuckled

To each their own.

nah mayne, don't forget to read that Pirate book n shiet dawg.

Library as in study hall?

The coffee flavour came out in 1938. It was a spinoff of another chocolate bar.

I CAIN'T MAKE MONICA READ FAM I GOT DAT ARSENE BOOK AND I THOUGHT DA NIGGA QOULD READ DAT SHIZ ON DA TRAIN BUT DAM FUKKN CAT I SWEAR 2 GOD I'MA DROWN DAT FUKKN CAT

CAT DON'T LEMME DO SHIT

Naw man, you gotta go to the school's library. If you talk to the girl behind the counter she'll let you borrow one book at a time. The book about Captain Kidd Ryuji's Persona will give you 3 music notes worth of Guts points.

OLD

AND

BLAND

like your waifu

a girl i was trying to date in my early 20s looked a lot like tae, but holy shit despite knowing her for a few years before trying to date her, it all dnded with me having to tell her something along the lines of "you are the worst excuse of a friend i have ever had and never ever talk to me again"

not gonna retype the whole story tonight cuz i'm getting tired, but since then i became a lot more worried about girls with punk/goth fashion

BURN

Its not that bad
no actually it kind of is because they're all liberals and do tons of hard drugs. At least they have good taste

mid-20s is not to late to figure it out.

I can't help you figure out yourself, but I can tell you that if you keep using dating websites you're only robbing yourself of the feeling of true love.

if there was a joke in that I didn't see it

** I thought these threads would get better after the site died but they really haven't

Morgana is a condescending piece of shit.
I'd like to drown him myself.
Any chance I get to bully him with my choices/dialogue I do, just out of spite.

sorry things went south for you two. I can't blame you for being wary of goth/punk girls as a result.

allow me to rephrase

That's the same as study hall right?

they b a big get comin tho so ayyyy

You're dead to me.

Those were the main types of girls I went for when I liked 3dpd, because they were crazy and easy and fun. But man they were always horrible people.

Anyone still here after the mods bs, isn't leaving at this point.

We were enemies the moment you insulted Coffee Crisp.

no

if it's a palce you can get books at then nigga yes there b study hall rooms but you cain't fuk w/ em so idk wtf u on about w/ dis shit monica

nigga on da train ey day cain't fukkn read tho bout to blow dis madarame guy up tho i'm guessin

oh

Pick one

morgana gotta go i put dat goemon gay ass nigga in mah party ova dat fukn cat but i sitll gotta listen to dat mofucka bout his fukkn bullshit monica n dat nigga a car man wtf

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET CANDY

Get some real candy like fucking sour straws

Liberals are literally killing video games.

ritsu yo taste in candy is mo niggerish than minez is even tho tbhwy monica

YOUR WAIFU IS AN OLD HAG CHERRY EATER

Where the fuck is the library then?

i think it down by da office

Weren't conservatives the ones claiming video games were teaching kids to hack everything with their cell phones?

Now you are just dead period

ay yo, I like my fruit candies that shits the shit

Well they aint, all they do is play old games and SS13

yeah, anyone is better to have in your party over Morgana.

it's in the classroom building. Can't remember what floor it is for the life of me though, since I just fast travel there now.

You cunt.

i'm jus sayin fam u definitely coulda made it on government assistance monica

but dat don even shut dat hoe ass nigga feline up monica. would jus drown her, throw her in sojiro curry pot or sumn monica.

CHERRY
EATER
SHE HAS TAKEN THE VIRGINITIES OF MORE YOUNG BOYS THAN THE ENTIRE CATHOLIC CHURCH

u da dumbass nigga playin a jrpg without like lookin around n shit monica like wtf u expect mayne? u kno real talk nip niggas love puttin stupid asss shit off 2 da side monica c'mon nao fam

Just start on the first floor and go up. It's not a very big building.

i know. I wish you could just boot him from the game altogether. He's still not as annoying as Teddie though, despite of all that.

I might hafta go nab a cheap copy of p4 at gamestop or sumn sure dat shit only like 5 bux b4 dey drop ps3 stuff all together. rly surprised how much a nigga likin p5 it's sum weeb shit tho da localization dun seem awful tbh. not rlly sure what audience they even go for w/ dis shit but w/e monica

I know for damn sure the study hall and the library are the same is all.

I'm sure you can study in the library, you just didn't do it.

Honestly hate fruit gushers. Wanted them all the time as a kid and when I got them, they fucking sucked. Ate so much fruit by the foot over the years I'm sick of it. Roll ups though? That shits crack.

HEY BUDY

you CAN study in the library. But it's not a great idea to. Half the time you can't focus because of the students whispering rumors about you so you don't get any Knowledge. Studying at LeBlanc is MUCH more productive.

if you play P4, play P4Golden It's PSVita only though

weebs like me

i think da earf flat n we wuz kangz n dat weed gonna cure mah mind deminz

WUT IT DO
YO U GOT DAT BOM BOM PUSSY?

i'ma smarties, nerds guy mah self tbh

ye but da localizations tho it seem like halfway cuz it ain't gonna get normalfag niggaz into but dey already got da weebs in da first place u kno?

YENO

man sumtimez u think iz a megumnin but dem iz a dang ole girrffif

I know I did, but I never got any problems also I got some courage out of it.

so u can fast travel to dem liberriez den monica…..

That stuffs aight but I can't eat too much of it without getting bored.

well u know, noffin wrong

I don't like the fast travel unless it's a dungeon. A better atmosphere for me.

I get what you mean. Still, it doesn't have a bunch of shoehorned identity politics or other bullshit like that in it, so it's pretty okay in my book.

Yeah, you get 1 Knowledge and 1 Guts if you're lucky. Not really worth it considering you can get more Knowledge by just studying at LeBlanc, ESPECIALLY on a rainy day.

I didn't exp that shit. My dude is cool. Also I don't think I'd hate Morgana if he wasn't legit NAVI AS A FUCKING CAT!

dis dat real nigga shit. honestly u could keep a bunch of post apocalyptic niggas at bay w/ a crate of deez n a whip tbh monica. when i say whip here i mean a whip not a whip like a rolly monica

u jus triflin u dum nigga, fast travel there leave then u kno where it is or do it from w/ in da school so yo immersion dun get broke up w/ it moncia gottdayuuum fam u niggas is characters not even good actors what's gon b da outcome

a nigga rly feel da need to push ey trip into a dungeon even if mah party in bad shape. usually iz good till you run out of sp then shit can get pretty bad pretty quik but dat nigga ryuji hit like a truck fo'real fo'real head butt pretty fuqqn good

i'm really fukkn lovin p5 tbh dis shit is str8 fiyuuhhhh

Always preferred hot tamales to those. Or those fucking fireball jawbreakers.

munchkins

that's not the only thing that bugs me though. He's not just openly-condescending to pretty much anyone, he's a straight-up asshole, ESPECIALLY to Ryuji.

yeah, that's usually when I have to pull out for the day. I ALWAYS keep Ryuji in my party because of that and his Zio spells.

yeah, it's pretty great.

I fucking hate my job; every fucking week the head cook gets lazier and I gotta pick up the slack lest I get fired for "not being a team player". I've been working a full-time schedule, and I'm still only getting part-timer benefits.
Life is Dranks :^)

aight, been nice talking with you guys.
I gotta get on to bed. My training isn't until afternoon, but I'll need all the sleep I can get still.

Sleep tight everybody.

does arsense become some bad mofucka? I dun wanna fuse him just yet but he's stuk at like level 4 cuz there ain't no reason 2 usually use him cuz nuffin up till now rly been weak 2 curses n what not n i mostly jus cheese hold ups and baton passes n shit

Hey, I love the atmosphere! Walking around feels so comfy.

Yeah, Ryuji is a sweet dude anyhow.

Talk to your boss about your hours. If you are working 40 you should be getting benefits.

Night fam

prolly in a sticky spot if he got hired as part time tbh. if he's tagged at dat for labor reasons his hours could go bak down (and in fact should do so first if business turns down seasonally although they should be past that point ideally) leavin bof da company n him in limboz in shit monica

oh shit i ain't even kno i was talkin 2 yzoas

less get dis get tho we need 30 mo shit posts monicas stat

Eh I'd ask to cut my hours at that point or get relabeled or threaten to quit otherwise. If hes puttin in the time, he might as well get a job somewhere else and get the benes yo

ye fam but can he make a quick turnaround?
also, dat nigga um, if he da 1 nigga said he was apprenticing.

Can't know which avatarfriends you are talking to anymore budy

F

ooo i see da numbers

i'ma get dem numbers

ooo yes lawd ye ain't takin mah numbas

Ayy yo dmx

Good digits

DMX ain't got no shame monica

i think we gettin no jojolion next week

that's gay

meant new tbh but i fugged it up