Can I choose to only allow certain races into my Vault, or will I be forced to racemix?

Can I choose to only allow certain races into my Vault, or will I be forced to racemix?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can try.

I played this shit back on Android when it was buggy as fuck and always crashing.

If you don't want Blacks, Red-Heads or Asians you're going to miss out on several, extremely overpowered characters that essentially make the "game" a bigger joke than it already is.

Does this version still do the hurr durr pay real money for cards shit?

The only good thing I can say is that , I never knew piracy had it's limits until I played fallout shelter.

You can't chose your starting people but you can pick who you let in after that. Just take any niggers you get and send them out to die

This is what I did on my phone.

You can just send niggas to die and do only white-white breed but you will get bored of the game in 2 days anyways

> Play it once back when I was excited about fallout 4.

I NEED HELP

Oh! So it's a Bethesda game!

Do you realize how easy it is to use something like cheat engine for a basic bitch game like this?

Jesus christ, you should sudoku to make up for your sins

Cheating is for losers.

Yeah, and giving money to Bethesda is for real men.

Getting excited about Fallout 4 and dumping 200 dollars into a mobile game is or losers.

I want to believe this is a shill, because humanity having been reduced to this is too painful an idea.

What's wrong with redheads?

FO Shelter is absolute shit.
Surviving is so easy its sort of an insult to play this.
Completing the game involves lots of praying to RNG gods, or simply buying out the fucking cards

you don't need help you need nose.

And to go back to my point, your dumb ass could have saved all that cash and still got exactly what you wanted with a fucking 'cheat'. Fuck, the stupidity actually burns.

If trolling, I give you 9/11

Seems about right for TF2

Oy vey, why you don't want to allow minorities and refugees inside your shelter? Are you some kind of racist or antisemite? It's 2017, racism should not be tolerated and refugees are welcome.

I'd force whites to racemix with Jews just to see how mad they both get, keep Asians pure blooded and racemix blacks with Mexicans just to see if I can unfuck both by mass reproducing Turk and Carla.

Arabs stay the fuck out altogether.

Can you have your residents mix with deathclaws?

You are Peter Hines bitch!
The only thing you can do is fight for the alpha bitch position (help by Todd Howard)

Red hair is jewish

No that's gingers.

I played it for a bit, and I've not spent a penny.
You could get far without paying- assuming you get enough Nuka Cola from quests to speed shit up.
It'll be rough until you can train your own people. As soon as you can- make everyone uber-mench over a few days, and you'll have a decent group to make resources- and go on quests.

There's better "leave it to run" games out there though.
And better games.

user I…
saveditor.herokuapp.com

I hate to admit it, but I've been playing this shit lately. As something you open every few hours to click on for 10 minutes, it's not completely god awful.. As something you try to play seriously, it's pretty fucking bad, because everything about it is counter-intuitive as fuck.

Sometimes you'll be doing fine, but accomplishing nothing, and other times, a single molerat infestation will rage across your entire vault in the time it takes for your strongest guys to get down to the first room where the molerats showed up in, and before you can painstakingly click on every dweller in one room to apply stimpaks, everyone in another room will already be dead, because 6 dwellers with shotguns can't take care of 4 molerats.

And that's the game. It's meant to be just frustrating enough for you to put it down, but it will have just enough timers and other little shit for you to continually check on to make you come back.

What's truly frustrating is that this could have been a pretty decent game in the right hands. A good throwback to sim hospital and shit, where you need to carefully manage expansion with resource production.

My suggestion, if you really want to play it, is to grab a cheat mod, and burn it out of your system by just building the biggest fuck you ultravault ever, and then uninstall this shit.

Just because gingers and jews dont have souls doesnt mean theyre the same thing.

This is a fun game. I sunk a lot of time into it when I was just getting out of bed or going to bed or when I just needed to kill a few minutes.

You absolutely don't need to pay any money to be successful at it. My vault has 200 people, over 30% are max level and have perfect stats.

The key to winning it is very simple, do not upgrade your rooms until you have max levels /2 or so guarding it with decent weapons. There is not cost-benefit relationship to upgrading and should only be done when your OPed.

Secondly, make all of your storage rooms and living quarters (except 1) in the bottom of the base with an empty level between. This way over half of your infestations and fires will start in empty rooms and will burn out and die without any worry.

Lastly it's quite easy to kill off anyone you don't want by sending them out scouting.

Spending any money on this game is a joke, it's incompetency and kills the fun of the early game challenge all at once.

You should kill yourself, mixed blood.

No.

Every time you see a post like this remember that is almost certainly always a redditor c.u.c.k.channer or a goon trying to make you think Holla Forums has cancerous people like this around, and trying to splinter the boards into 4chan tier polarized cancer.

Request evidence of the claim made by the user and unless a time stamped piece of proof of the claim is posted ignore it for the fiction it is. The reason you ask for a time stamp is because just like what happened during fallout 4s release they will use shit from other sites and use it as proof, like people claiming they preorded the game, if any of you had enough reverse image searched any of the images of receipts you would have found that 2 redirected to a 4chan archive, 1 to twitter, and 1 to reddit.

TL:DR you are a moron for viewing this post as anything other then a purely fictional story.

You have to race-mix, just like in the commercial goy.

I interpreted it more as a commercial shill than a political/ideological one.

Since this is a Fallout thread, does anyone have that pic of (((Todd Howard))) in the Switch presentation cave saying "You have 7 days to climb that mountain"

dropped.

There's a save editor out there which will let you add as many lunchboxes, starter packs, and Mr. Handies as you want to your savefile. There's also a pretty simple mod that does things like removing various limits and "hurry up and wait" mechanics like having your guys return from exploring the wasteland.

If you're going to play this game, use both of those to skip the busywork so you can actually play the stuff the game has to offer, like the quest chains and defending against deathclaw attacks. The trick is to not go overboard with the cheats so you actually have to do a little resource management and planning your layout, but never so much that you're playing for days just waiting for a 40 hour timer to tick down.

no, get them in your vault and drag them out again, then a red button will appear next to "explore" just evict their asses forever, sending them to die means i'll be forced to look at their shitty grave and i'll have to schim through the white pop.

Shilling shit games with le alt right maymays. You guys sure earn your pay

and designed to scam kids to steal their parents credit cards like any other phone game

Lucky Patcher.apk

but user it's free…
see
?

It IS free and you can make a truly white society. So fuck off back to your shithole, goon

aah, alright then I guess that only leaves a small issue: Why would anyone want to play a fucking bethesda phone game?

user, please. I'm sure no one here is a kid.

either >>>/suicide/ or you can get the "indie" trash equivalent called Sheltered as a placebo followed by something like Dungeons of Dredmor until it eases you into Dorf fort and hopefully make a full recovery i would recomend the former though, your case looks terminal

wow ive never seen double spacing before, especially not on facepunch. must be from reddit rite guize XD

This shit right here should be ban worthy, I don't care if it's just "merely pretending xD"

That's usually where you find people stupid enough to double space after two fucking sentences.

uh, the only "help" is for you to quit. go play dungeon keeper

if they actually play video games i dont care how stupid they are

sage

I think you could make a 2D side-view post-apocalyptic game that was fun but that isn't what they made. They made cancer. Instead of Rimworld they made Rimjob.

Consider investing in some cyanide capsules if this is true.

Pretty sure you can say cuck now.

Jews acquired red hair from race mixing.

Curls are an indicator of jewishness. Redheads with straight hair are highly unlikely to be jewish. Also look at the face to spot the jewish features.

heh

I thought fp was a somethingawful clone, not reddit

This statement is only half true because it still doesn't become remotely challenging.

You're forced to racemix.
However, you can always kick the blacks into the wasteland, for a never ending exile.
When they die just refuse to pay to bring them back and they will get deleted.

I remember making vault feminism and only having women enter the vault.

The population was too small, eventually they had to let a man in to fix that for them.

Just play the superior society-in-a-hole game.

I use the nonwhites to explore and gather materials and if they bring back 10k caps worth then I allow them a decent job but never breed them.

My entire compound is 90 percent redheads and blondes with the 10 percent being other.

No, it means african ancestry.

No you're not. You can send all nonwhites into the wasteland right at the beginning. Plus, even if you leave them in the vault they won't reproduce without your permission.

It's hard to call those psychopathic alcoholic dorfs a society.

WE

This is the state of Holla Forums in 2017.

stop bumping this shit thread you tards

Why ever why would you want to exclude regular people who are all equals in every way just like you and me.
In fact, you should pay full price for Fallout Shelter TM and also partake in any present micro-transactions. This game, from my truly unbiased opinion, is going to be great.

Polite Sage

It all makes sense now.

LOL at such obvious D/C

Jews do not have singular ethnic traits due to mixing.

Yeah… wut, that a kid parrots his elders?

NIGGER-FREE IS THE WAY TO Holla Forums

Which is exactly what I said user.
You are forced to take them in before sending them out, otherwise they just wait at the door and ruin the scenery.

They have dozens of genetic disorders due to NOT mixing, though.

Bloom Syndrome
Canavan Disease
Cystic Fibrosis
Familial Dysautonomia
Familial Hyperinsulinism
Fanconi Anemia C
Gaucher Disease
Glycogen Storage Disease 1A
Joubert Syndrome 2
Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency (E3)
Maple Syrup Urine Disease 1B
Mucolipidosis IV
Nemaline Myopathy
Niemann-Pick Disease
Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Tay-Sachs Disease
Usher IF
Usher III
Walker Warburg
3-Phosphoglycerate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
Abetalipoproteinemia
Alport Syndrome, Autosomal Recessive
Arthrogryposis, Mental Retardation and Seizures
Bardet-Biedl Syndrome
Carnitine Palmitoyltransferase ll Deficiency
Congenital Amegakaryocytic Thrombocytopenia
Congenital Disorder of Glycosylation Ia
Dyskeratosis Congenita, Autosomal Recessive
Ehlers-Danlos VllC
Fragile X Syndrome
Galactosemia
Multiple Sulphatase Deficiency
Polycystic Kidney Disease, Autosomal Recessive
Retinitis Pigmentosa 59
Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome
Tyrosinemia l
Wilson Disease
Zellweger Syndrome

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

Reported for intl.

How did Nestorianism lead to Islam? Genuinely curious

It's obviously to do with the separation of divinity from the real person Jesus. Just like Muslims believe Muhamhead was a prophet, they believe Jesus was too. Just that he is not God.

fuck I meant to sage

red-heads are white, you retard!

you're a fucking tard. you can download a modded version of this game with unlimited cards from kat you fucking shit pirate.

Murder everyone johnny, you know it's your destiny