Zelda is the best looking and most varied game this year

Making some pictures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6pupujCQykg?t=122
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to fuck that horse.

Man I wish those mazes were proper dungeons, I just didn't see the point of having big mazes sitting in the middle of nowhere.

No pics from eldin mountain either, which at sunset is a beautiful place.

But user, I heard that games with interesting character designs, varied themes, a vibrant palette, and solid art direction are not what gamers want.
They want muddy brown realism that goes in to uncanny valley and nothing else.
Please fuck off with these eyesores that contain interesting things to look at.

No you fool. Gamers clearly want socially relevant commentary that addresses their many issues such as gay and tranny rights and ugly as fuck faces.

What I really would have liked is a proper underworld. Like, I'm talking massive caverns and tunnels all throughout Hyrule, connected via random caves throughout the landscape. Fill them with various ruins that fell in to the earth during the calamity, or just have it as one big massive dungeon, and have the overworld portions exist as "gather and regroup" before heading in to the underworld where there are different monsters and the only things you can really use are the items you take in with you. No fruits or veggies in there obviously, (maybe some rare and random mushrooms that mix to make light potions to fill your lantern) and enemies would be completely different to the overworld, not wielding weapons but having different attacks like claws or fire breath or whatever.
There would be multiple sections to the underworld, and it would have multiple entrances and exits, and you would have to find different entrances and shit in the overworld, solve the puzzles, and use that to unlock the massive temple in the centre of the underworld.

Looks pretty. Will emulate once I upgrade my gaymen rig

Dude what the fuck is that ghost horse?
Can you shoot it in the butt?
With your dick?

gya bth

Why is it so blurry? I thought it's a cemu's problem, but now you're telling me it's an actual game's feature?

Because you probably look at the pictures embed and this board enlarges it for some reason. Click it.

That's the Lord of the Mountain, funnily enough OP's pics are poorly angled it has two faces

I've already beaten the bulk of the games content, but you're making me want to keep playing.

hints of a skyward sword link amiibo, possibility of a Loftwing Amiibo, would purchase both Amiibo if I could summon a Loftwing to fly around Breath of the Wild.

That would be a pretty good addition, but I wouldn't make it as big as you say, just because I'd hate to see the underworld outshine the rest of the games content. Also Subrosan natives.

The lantern sounds great too, I'd like to see a tool tab and the return of a Fishing rod, a shovel and maybe some more tools.

I hope the expansion dungeon is something nice and substantial like what you are talking about, but I'd settle for Hyrule Castle with a larger emphasis on puzzles.

good god i thought you kept repeating the same pictures. varied my ass

What kind of resolution is that? It's smaller than fucking vita. I guess that's why.

That's the joke isn't it?

Well, it's the same locations in some pictures, but if you can't differentiate between clearly unique asset pools like the desert, the jungle, the villages, Kokiri Forest, the titants, that autumn forest and so on, you are mentally disabled.

It's whatever resolution you want it in Cemu. Problem is this board doesn't allow any file size and the Switch screenshots are compressed and capped at 720p because Nintendo can't into marketing.

That looks like some shitty Deviant art drawing

It looks amazing but not that good.

It looks like a peice of shit drawing by a edgy no talent Autist in the 8th grade

It really doesn't

Is it possible to get the Sno boots back?

I think I just disagree, bub.

maybe not that much but it's got no life, it's just colours with no blend between them
Which isn't a problem the intended effect is cel shading but it's obviously trying to be real at the same time so you get an uncanny vally feel

what an ugly Jew

It doesnt even have texture, you sick fuck.

Oh, now that looks nice. For an upscaled ps2 game.

You say two faces, I say two goals.

there are better examples you could of picked

it had better be good looking since you spend three quarters of the game just running through the landscape instead of doing anything interesting or fun

Yeah, but I rarely screenshot my games and looking for images on google is pain in the ass.

The shading on Link and the horse is totally different than the shading on the rest of the environment, which makes them look like cartoon characters in a not very cartoony world. I don't think it's really a problem, but it does clash.

fair enough

Yes, though the game was far from perfect I can definitely admit it was beautiful. I just wish there had been more enemy variety and temples felt like actual temples rather than a few shrines strapped together in one location. It was really fun to explore the first time but I just don't see myself ever going back to it unless hard mode is interesting. Once you've seen it all the game starts to feel really shallow.

It just reminds me of No Mans Sky

No Man's Sky has way uglier colors. At least Zelda looks like I won't get an airborne disease walking around the environments.

Imagine if this game had fully realized dungeons in par with ocarina's dungeons.

Also darknuts, dodongos, and some more enemies that are missing.

Yeah, some GameCube and PS2 games hold up very well at higher resolution. That's what art design does.

You game looks like utter trash and doesn't have 2% the asset pool of Zelda BotW, though. No idea what you're trying to accomplish.

Why would you do that if you weren't trying to make BOTW enthusiasts look insufferable?

Redeads and fucking spiders. This game literally has no fucking spiders.

It's just as bad as the two threads showing Unity remakes tech-demos of OoT.

Oh yeah, a zelda game without skulltulas. That just feels wrong.

it only looks good on a 720p (wiiu/undocked) / 900p (docked) tv, too bad the wii u version kinda suck big time since the new patch actually fixes shit. So realistically it looks like shit on a 1080p tv

Yes, your PS2 game looks worse than this AAA Wii U game.

But I know Playstation fans ARE in fact mentally disabled, so I don't want to argue with you. Only someone mentally disabled can post this

with a literal blob shadow, PS1 textures, low resolution sprites with jaggies and literally everything being just brown. And, even though it isn't in the picture, FFXII also has literal N64 water and just fucked up art. Look at Varn's abs, for example, they literally made his abs look concave by making them lighter than the skin around them. Jesus Christ.

At least post Twilight Princess if you want to bring up an old game that partially looks better than BotW.

Found a picture. This is absolutely disgusting, lazy shit.

Because the board was a laggy mess for me.

And yet for some reason i feel bored just by looking at it. Oh! and:
Link is a faggot

Got that wrong. Abs are darker than the skin around them which is just wrong and makes them look like holes.

The textures throughout the whole game are fucked up.

gerudo girls are all of my hnngh even with the big jew noses

Oh ffs.

Skyward Sword is also beautiful. It's also the worst fucking Zelda game Nintendo has produced and I haven't even played BoTW.

Shame Zelda is a huge cunt in it. I have to wonder what the fuck they were thinking. She's been a nice and likable girl in all the previous games, and now she's a passive aggressive whore who is mean to Link non stop. Not only that, the English dub even gave her a really annoying naggy voice that does not sound attractive at all.

looks pretty shitty tbh, especially with that puke-inducing cell-shading.

game's basically ubisoft-towers: ninturd edition

All of these screenshots seem to have better graphics and higher draw distance for foliage than the actual game on either Switch or Wii U?
So, the game doesn't actually look this good, at least not until it can be emulated well on the PC.

someone who can see beyond the fucking eyebrows and huge ass? I can't believe it but I agree completely, I wish I could've let Ganon kill her

So, it looks great.

How is she a cunt?

I did lots of stuff & beat Ganon, but there's shit I have not done. Didn't do Korok trials, didn't enter the Colosseum, never rode a bear.

Gerudos aren't for mixing.

Just for having their butts seated on your face.

It's a room with a lynel and some bokoblins on the stairs.

There isn't much do to besides getting all the armors, green tunic, doing sidequests.

The world is beautiful and the game is worth playing for it alone… IF it wasn't for the constant rain and fart filter in this game. For some screenshots I have to wait at a bonfire for five minutes until the sky isn't brown.

If you watch all the memories; initially she's really insecure since Link has the Master Sword & she can't unlock her powers, but later she warms up to Link instead of being irritated by his success. Throughout, she's more interested in researching ancient technology than praying to Hylia, but her father forbids it. It would have made more sense if she had the Triforce of Wisdom again, given her interest in ancient knowledge, but they went full Mary Sue & gave her the entire goddamn Triforce.

TL;DR dat ass

well, for starter EVERYTHING IS ABOUT HER, even when they have a ceremony for Link, she ruins it by acting like a spoiled brat because she can't get her power to awaken and she keeps faltering on her speech, even Revali can see she's half assing it

thenshe yells at him because he is following her father appointed him as her personal knight to protect her and he's doing just that, but because she can't open a fucking shrine THAT'S MEANT FOR THE HERO she takes it all out on Link

she even mentions in he diary that she didn't know Link was troubled by everyone's expectations of him until he told her, she didn't think anyone else could have problems beside her

she is a huge cunt and not the fun kind

That may be the only gear I don't have.

One of the few enemies that are still entertaining to fight.

she's prayed her whole life and it's been for nothing, so "because she wanted to feel useful" she concentrated on the technology

that's the point, though, she's a selfish bitch and that's why she can't get the power to awaken and, somehow, those memories are meant to make me care for her, jesus fuck

this is thay "I'm going to stay in this crystal and sleep while you get your ass kicked again but somehow I'm still the victim here" SS bullshit pulled all over again

tl;dr dat ass not worth it, m8

Mixing is exactly what Gerudos are for.

If gerudos are forced to mix how are there still gerudos?

Is this supposed to be a descendant of Ganon's horse?

Dominant genes.

Actually, it doesn't even matter since Gerudos are based and stay inside their containment fortresses, and you neither pollute their race nor yours since Gerudo genes are so dominant. The child will always be 100% Gerudo.

That's a big horse.

Literally 100% of their genes are dominant?

Matthewmatosis btfo

Is this some e-celeb?

Yes.

No.

Jesus this game looks awful, is that what nintendrones care about? Muh pretty colours?

I guess you wouldn't care if we went back to no colors like older tripple A titles eh user?

no it's really more about trap link.

So is this our way of getting rid of shills? I don't mind but where's the straight shit to balance this out?

Yes. A Goddess did it. Don't worry about it.

No I wouldn't care if the gameplay was good

so faggot shit then, classic nintendo fans

Fucking bigot.

How the fuck do you not suck at cooking? Everything is meat skewers

:D

nier autismo looks better and has more variety in the first 10 minutes

Did you try and learn a recipe? there are posters in almost every general store and stable, NPCs will also give you recipe's, there are recipes written in books and some NPCs will give you food for saving them and you can look at a meals recipe from the food menu.

Try rice, salt rocks, meat, hylian shrooms and hearty truffle, good stuff.

I know, Zelda is such a pointless character
but the game is kinda good, not great but it's enjoyable

They expect me to read?

The recipe posters accommodate the illiterate.

YOU'RE PEPSI

No that's Nier Automata.

holy shit I hadn't seen any videos of cutscenes for this game until now and good god, why on earth did they give this game voice acting? It's so jarring and out of place.

Probably is the same horse. There was some lore with that horse being a phantom that Ganon summoned with Phantom Ganon.
Not sure what it was but it had something in japanese folk tales to do with horses and spooky paintings and how that horse can interact with them in OoT

Boy we do have a shilling problem don't we?

That first pic is perfect, but they fucked up the mouth.

Fucked my post.

Normalfag demand probably, a fear that normalfags will ignore the game entirely because they are forced to read.

Thanks for letting me know, now I can't unknow that, I was more fixated on other parts of the image.

I think we have an insecure faggot problem, and I'm looking at it.

You didn't say anything about gameplay user.

I was talking about the Link trap posting. But good stuff I guess.

Because plebs whined about having to read.

Will modern Nintendo ever get lighting correct without a shit ton of bloom?

Bloom hatred is a meme. There's literally nothing wrong with bloom.

Bloom isn't even the issue here, suns are bright, it's that whack ass faux rayleigh scattering that's off putting, it just pops in too close and it should recede during the day.

this is true

paya is also cute and purah is for cuddles

Like naked cuddles?

I'd adopt her and give her a good childhood and work hard to get her to turn out as a well adjusted mentally stable adult if you know what I mean.

more like

She's like 90 , man. That's gross.

didn't her diary say 120 or was that just my imagination?

she and impa were young adults 100 years ago, so, yes, probably

the cel shading kinda ruined it. I would've preferred the twilight princess artstyle, but updated to be more modern looking.

Nah.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Becuase since Wind Waker every Zelda game has been derided in reviews and forums for not having voice acting. Anybody who told them exactly this would happen was dismissed as a Nintendo fanboy.

BoTW is easily better than Automata. This is a genuine return to form for Nintendo, and I encourage everyone to buy a Switch and BoTW if they liked the Wii U version of the game.

slow down shlomo

German voices are fine.

You know what the best thing about BotW is? The fact that all of those "Zelda cycle" fags now have to shut up for good. The series genuinely had just been on a downward trajectory since the N64, and now that we're finally going back in the right direction, everyone can see it.

So you missed the threads were people were shitting on this game and talking about how good Skyward Sword was?

Well there will always be people who are just contrarians for the sake of it.

What, the troll threads with 15 replies?

BOTW beats SS by a country mile.

That was one guy trying to force a meme you dingdong.

Clearly they want non dungeons with 0 enemies and shitty bosses, watered down mini games that are copy pasted all over the world, 120 variations of ball in cup and weapons with less durability than a swedish hymen.

Did you play the game?

for 70 hours, it's the worst 3D zelda yet, SS is still pretty shitty

Childhood love Zelda is still best Zelda.

Enjoy your futa niggers and alpha princesses, faggots.

She was bland. And only had an emotion if the plot said she did. When I think of any characteristics about her nothing exceptional stands out. I'de say Spirit Tracks does a better Zelda because she's not a Mary Sue, and is (realistically) a selfish bitch when she wants Link to get off his ass and get her body back. That alone is more compelling to like her as a character as she later becomes more selfless but also gives you infinitely more reason to actually go out and save her.

Design wise SS is probably the cutest. Shame about the lips though.

What happens if you edit the character models and replace Zelda with Link in every scene?

I'de probably puke a bit in my throat if I saw that.

Kotaku writes an article about it.

They would probably want to see Link replaced by a Goron.

We can enhance this by replacing everyone with link for the omni-!notgay experience.

Go get a job at Nintendo. We need you.

I just climbed to top of the maze and cheesed my way to the end

I like BoTW, but I guess I just don't see what people mean when they say it's taking the series in a different direction. As far as I'm concerned, it's just a mixture between Wind Waker and Twilight Princess + modern tech that allows more shit to go on.

For me, it was just a standard 3D Zelda game, but open world and more sandboxy.

It's taking the series in the right direction by actually being better than the previous game or two for the first time in forever.

No you piece of shit, it's probably a reference to that Horse Ken-OH rides. Kokoruyoyo or something.

If you had a team, you could make it it's own IP.
Fix what BoTW did wrong and some other sandbox games.

I'm having fun with the game. It is a good first effort with the gameplay changes. A second game using the same formula will need more varied dungeons and subterranean areas. I don't see myself playing through another iteration without that. Larger enemies need to be more difficult too. Once you learn their patterns it is easy to dodge everything and spam attacks. Attack animations are a bit slow. Enemies telegraph their attacks 2 to 5 seconds before performing them. I get impatient.

Botw is the best zelda since majoras mask.

Breasts of the Wild is a 7/10 at best and at this point Zelda is nothing but normalfag weeb fuel for Tumblr to ejaculate to.

Fucking kill yourselves, never have I seen such blatant shilling/droning since the Overcuck cyclical.

Kokuoh, the king of horses.

You can fuck off any time you want, goon.

You fags are not eve trying at this point
How much is Nintendo paying you?
This is fucking pathetic, even Shadow of Colossus looks better than this texturless piece of shit and that was a 2006 game for the PS2 whoch ran at about the same framerate.

Oh wait you're just retarded. Nvm keep posting.

Great argument lad
You fresh from cuckchan?

This is somehow shilling for Ninty
Yeah, this thread has been flooded by cuckchan rapefugees, no doubt about it.

The lighting you get at sunrise/sunset in this game really is great.

2006 game

Jesus, user, at least wait for Mario Odyssey and Xenoburrito 2 first.

I like it when the reflects off the grass. Also, I didn't like the level design of the bird Mech so much, but holy shit it was so comfy looking at the scenery below you.

For the PS2

I do feel like BoTW was pretty much inspired solely by SotC

So the Switch won't be worth buying until December, and CEMU will be capable of complete BotW emulation by that time. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaa sorry Nintendo, I'll be playing the PC port

Is the glowing horse with a human face a reference to the Japanese myth that shows up in Princess Mononoke? Also, how the fuck do you get it, because it's awesome.

No recipe book = completely retarded design decision.

I'm not sure about this one boss

Jesus Christ

And its fucking inferior to it in almost every way.

why is it inferior in evey way, I've played both games and zelda has more variety, interesting characters and even smoother climbing mechanics than sotc, just needed colossus enemies to make it

I'm shitposting now. BotW does look really inviting and vibrant, I do like the artstyle. It's gonna look fucking great in 4k on my PC lmfao

What are you sperging about

These are clearly screenshots from the PS3 version.
The original game ran at sub-20 framerates, but I doubt you'd know that you underaged faggot

Literally says PS2 in the filenames
Just like this shitpile then

just like my cuckchan Holla Forums!

Yeah and I'm sure the PS2 was able to output games at 900p internal resolution, that's a very commonly known fact

post the source pls

Might as well vote Gravity Daze too then since this fucking art style.

Please do not respond to the goon, he only exists to derail threads.

Shadow of the Colossus, when upscaled to modern resolution, looks better than Breath of the Wild, in some peoples' opinion. That better for you, autist?

I just beat the game with all the Shines done. I enjoyed it about as much as any other Zelda game. I get the complained that they're are no real Dungeons, but I when into the game knowing it was more about exploring the Overworld so that didn't bother me.
The Ganon bosses were ok, but The final form of Ganon was pretty shit. I had more fun just fighting the sub bosses I found around the Overworld at random then fighting the Ganon bosses. The Voice acting was completely unnecessary, especially since for most of the game there isn't any.

Biggest problem I have with the game is all the coolest items you need a fucking amiibo for which i'm not buying. The Fierce Deity Armor set's amiibo doesn't even exist yet to my knowledge.
I wouldn't have such a problem if there was some kind of way to get them in game through maybe an cool side quest after you beat the game, but no either buy the amiibos or you get none of the cool items. It's a load of shit.

Anyway I think my favorite character is the eldest Great Fairy since she hacks up a cough almost every time she comes out of the fountain and it cracks me up every time.
Tarry town is comfiest quest.

Are you talking the weapons or the outfits? Of the amiibo I have (Smash Link, Ganondorf, Smash Zelda, Wolf Link), majority of their usage falls under helpful but optional. Of my playthrough without save scumming for the rarer amiibo drops, I got the TP greatsword, TP bow, and 2 of the TP tunic outfit parts. The weapons break over time anyway, and the tunics require star bits to upgrade while the green tunic of BotW is about as strict and difficult to upgrade but available in-game. Most of the time I got a little help with a few items or materials.

Of the amiibo functions that matter, I found getting Epona early almost felt like a cheat. Now, from what I can tell, you can make any horse as good if not better than Epona, even change the horse's coat and markings, earn the special saddle, and even name it Epona if you like in-game with any wild horse, but getting it so early made finding other horses not for side-quests fairly unnecessary though once I opened up all the map and multiple warp points, I stopped needing a horse, anyway

As for Wolf Link, I never scanned that amiibo to test it out. I did find out that the domestic dogs you find in towns and stables can be made temporary pals to nose out secrets like Wolf Link. People have mentioned the Wolf having caveats and drawbacks (can't go into towns, can't resurrect on the same day) and tends to die as much as you do for being a dumb mutt charging to threats. I will say, seeing that Fierce Deity Armor set is great and supposedly it has a different set bonus than the other tunic outfits. It's just a shame that the badass sword of his will ultimately shatter like the rest…

This thread is absolute fucking cancer

WHENS THE SHORT ANIMATED FILM STUDIO GIBLI

You stand out, fam.

Can't wait for that PC port to be fully optimized!

amiboos are fucking cancer.

how some spyro skylanders gets shit for it but ITS OK WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT?

i got that shit running at about 10 fps, but i heard intel+nvidia good goys can already run it perfectly at 30, better than on the shitch even.

I fucked up bad.

is that supposed to be impressive?

.. what DID you do to her??

isn't it obvious? that bitch went to the glue factory

It you fucked up and summoned her on the plateau. I would laugh in your fucking face.

Wow… So this is… The power… Of the PlayStation 2…

The Switch outputs at 900p when docked and 720 when not.

don't forget

Because

All these sources, so little time

Good luck baby

youtu.be/6pupujCQykg?t=122

You don't deserve a horse waifu

On what card and chip?

Are you actually retarded or are you trying to fuck with me?

Is this all your proof? Screenshots posted online that are well known to have their resolution and quality lowered to not occupy space?
Jesus man

We sure are gullible aye user?

Why are you still shilling for Nintendo, good goy?

Yeah talk to the guy again, he wants you to get a picture of the 8th statues missing sword. its in the gerudo highlands pretty far up in a crevasse.

consult the wizard of google

It is pretty impressive, also no way he can run it at 1080 running at a steady framerate.

In other words, their wombs canonically act like monster girl ones?

Squirm, squirm, nintendofag.

both of you kill yourself, your normalfag tier shit franchise needs millions of dollars and top professionals of the industry to release a good game every 15 years, talking down sotc just expose you as the shit taste underage you are

Sad!

Hipster shit from a decade ago is still hipster shit.
Nah, that's mean. It's a good game but it's vastly overrated.

I want a boss like that.

LMAO VISUALLY STUNNING.
kys faggot.

The game looks amazing as proven by pictures in this thread. Maybe stop having shittaste, no idea.

Of course Nintendo could do it like other developers like Sony and just make a world that looks the same everywhere with the same assets and textures but therefore sharper. Only a retard would want this, though.

1) He doesn't look like this at all.

2) Zelda makes fun of gays. Always did.

3) You are a faggot and should fuck off.

More like this, especially Gerudos and Sheikah girls.

FUCK.

So is there finally a jump button in this game? I've always wondered when they'd put one in

Are you mentally disabled? It's literally 90% extremely foggy, empty, destroyed town and extremely foggy, empty desert. Somehow more fog and more pop-ins than Zelda.

Why even bring that game up?

And looks like shit compared to other 2006 games.

What is your point? Its world looks 100% the same everywhere, has zero interaction, is 100% empty and all the colossi basically play the same. Also literally 14 FPS on PS2 and you can't die.

The most overhyped game in existence. Didn't even finish it.

the fuck is with the goddamn fog anyways

theres stal hinoxes

you jump with either x or b (if you swap controls)
or hold the jump button after beating a bird, you can jump real high.
you can also easily glide but that eats up stamina slowly

I don't think they prove that you think they prove.

Happened the same to Bloodborne

is just a zelda game whit better grafics, what is the scandal whit that?

Yup, that must be it.

But you can emulate it

yeah that's definitely it, it's got nothing to do with the ability to be able to differentiate shit from shinola

Someone post a more inspired and varied world than this, please.

Nintendo is a stupid piece of shit company that makes marketing. Nothing new.

*hates

They do. You're just a jealous sonygger. Show your Switch timestamp to prove me wrong, then I care about your opinion.

There was one in Zelda II.

You know, I have a question. Why in the hell is the Temple of Time on the Great Plateau, where no human can actually reach it without climbing it?

No wonder it's torn down.

That looks infinitely better, just by the lack of fugly ass cell shading alone.

This is the only good looking picture in this thread.

Plat like their 60fps games, Nier Ol Tomato even runs at 900x1600 on PS4, just to get that performance, at least based on what I've read, I'm waiting for a crack before I play it on PC, and a fucking performance patch. And if Nier Ol Tomato isn't this years best game I'm going to harass Yoko Taro.

There's an entry way on the north side it's full of water though.

The shilling on this thread mate. It looks like shit.

Remove yourself.

Looks amazing for such a huge and varied game, though. Sorry you have shittaste.

It's a Nintentard, what do you expect? They can't find any criticisms. Only "IT'S NINTENDO!! IT'S PERFECT!!"

God, I wish I was still blinded by Nintendo fanboyism.

I'm surprised your pathetic little thread hasn't been derailed honestly. People most likely hid it before even taking a look.

Good for you, you can now enjoy your Skyrim user. It's totally not shit, after all, this thread is filled with people agreeing with you.

why do all the images look washed out?

I haven't played the game, but I agree. Every screenshot I have seen feels "off", like somebody slapped a bad filter over them.

Voice acting was a mistake

I thought that was adorably awkward, myself.

It's kind of funny, I bet if the game had no VA reviewers would have complained and used arguments like "it's (insert current year here) and why doesn't this game have voice acting." even though the VA is worse than having none at all.

Although I like some of the characters voices.

What's that? You don't like stronk wymin Zelda and her bitch I don't need no man attitude? She's got thicc eyebrows and ass too :^)

I don't get it tho she doesn't have that attitude at all she is not a shrinking violet but she definitely needs link and everyone else and she says this herself so why does everyone keep flanderizing it to this SJW portrayal

I think the english VA is well done tho I am playing it in japanese myself

Did you get all the memories? That's were everyone gets that idea, especially the shrine one, for me

Now that you say that, that screenshot reminds me of halo, for some reason

The newest CEMU version works with all of the collision necessary for water shit and rune shit to work, but I'm not happy that the piece of shit runs out of memory every five minutes because it's gotta run at 4~5GB of memory at all time. It's a step in the right direction, but I'm not happy at the prospect of buying more memory just to play the two Wii U games worth half a damn.

The only people I know who have bought one only did for Bomberman. I can't fathom why – not because Bomberman is shit, but because it's not worth paying $300+ for a Bomberman machine – but I can't see it being worth a damn until Nintendo manages to find some games to put on their systems.

I have not finish the game yet but I have got some memories the impulsive female lead who wants to do it all herself isnt a new trope in japanese media tho and obviously she fails so the story the game is telling is not "strong womyn who don't need no man" it's "let your friends help you and together you are stronger than alone"

You don't have more than 9 gigs of ram? what the hell man?

Nah, fuck that. That's a reddit-tier solution if I've ever heard one. Maybe the CEMU devs should just stop programming like shit.

please learn how emulation works

Then, please finish the game first
Well, you think that's the message and it's either we all are wrong and you're the only one that's got it right or you're trying to see her as anything other than the huge cunt, selfish bitch she is

It should use 8.5gb at most, user.
The Wii U does use 2gb after all. It's an xbox and a wii taped together.

>NEVER unloads shaders, even when they're not being used

Something's obviously fucking wrong when there's the potential to not even be able to load the fucking game due to the size of the shader cache. And don't tell me I can't, because even the 9k shader cache for BotW can't complete from running out of memory. God forbid I get to that many shaders just naturally playing the game and just never get to play the game ever again because fuck you.
Quit making excuses for the awful quality of CEMU's developers, or go back to reddit.

I mean I have a hundred and 10 hours into the game its not like I barely played it I just have not got all the memories or shrines or beat ganon yet ('◇')

I seen a lot of cases where Holla Forums likes to try and smear a game as having this political intention or that and the connection is the most tenuous crap like c'mon and I think this is one of those cases

it doesnt even make any sense there is 0% of that in the game and why would an old company like nintendo in a game headed by an old fashioned guy like shiggy have that kind of liberal message, it just doesnt add up and doesnt make sense

maybe its a difference in the localization between english and jpn version

I never implied nintendo intended for Zelda to be an SJW, that was you, she just kinda behives like one

She's an annoying spoiled brat and they trird to make her relatable but she isn't, no one in this thread implied she was the representation of stronk wymin like every other female character nowadays, it's just that she acts like one at times but I don't think that was nintendo's intentions

see

???

And you automatically assumed I was refering to the SJWs? Show me where I said that, please

Being a "stronk wymin" is not exclusive to them, only that i's been taken over by them but I never once mentioned them, you did

And Zelda does behave like one, that's why I mentioned that memory in particular
The shrine won't open because it's meant for THE HERO to open it but she says that "a door is a door" and that she'll do it somehow, she doesn't care she is not meant to be there, she only cared about opening it because she wants to

Skyrim looks the same everywhere and barely has different biotopes and varied atmosphere. This game has jungles, beaches, deserts, volcanos, villages, fantasy shit, green fields, autumn forests and so on.

Looking like actual plastic rocks is quite a feat. The game doesn't look THAT good, though.

I don't see it. Maybe the picture with the dragon which makes sense since it's on top of a huge snowy mountain. But not the others.

Probably contrarian bias because you're a retarded console warrior. No clue.

This kills the artist.

First post on point as usual

Shit…

Uncharted.
Reported for console wars, go back to 4chan