ITT enemies that can fuck right off and stay the fuck gone

ITT enemies that can fuck right off and stay the fuck gone

HEY, YOU KNOW THAT ENEMY THAT'S INVISIBLE AND INVINCIBLE 95% OF THE TIME AND DOES A SHITTON OF DAMAGE? FOR THE SEQUEL WE SHOULD GIVE IT AN ABILITY THAT LOCKS YOUR MOVEMENT AND MAKES ITS ATTACKS UNDODGEABLE FOR A FULL MINUTE UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY PLANNED FOR SUCH A THING AHEAD OF TIME.

FUCK YOU.

I still don't see the appeal of battle network. The gameplay is so fucking shit it physically hurts.

Any enemy that knows Follow Up / Dragging skills.

I like the battle system, but everything about the overworld's mechanics can fuck right off. If you've only played the first one, I strongly suggest playing three before judging it, because that's what most people are formulating their opinions by.

Almost all of his abilities are just glitches the devs haven't bothered fixing.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
Freaking people out with the cloaker's charge attack sound on hoxhud was pure entertainment.

Staying on the thread topic, good riddance to this horribly designed monster. It's either play gunner or infinitely struggle trying to catch up with the plesioth with your melee weapon, and gunner is boring.

What's so bad about Aurogrinders? Have they been changed up in a big way for the sequel?

Not an enemy, but i tried playing RE4 for the first time ever on HARD difficulty only to have the game start spawning infinite enemies on me after you meet Luis.

That's Monster Hunter codeword for

feminists

*whine*

HOW'S IT GOING

The resource set up is what makes it so fucking horrible. You have very little room for error and any losses need to be small in number. Playing as the Orcs really made me miss the elf method of just turning everything into a fucking forest.

Let's get the obvious out of the way.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAAAAAAaaAAaAAAAAaAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAaAaAaAaAaAaA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They're not bad enemies per se, it largely depends on how they're used

Sounds hot.

I know, but almost no one uses them well

Knock down their HP and I would be completely fine with them.

Why did you remind me of this? Why?

Please do not plunge attack on the wheelmonks.

No joke that I now keep a water element weapon on me at all times just to deal withe these fuckers.

i hate these spazzy faggots so much. they energy beams even go through walls.

Even worse! Your Ork units has fire based attacks. Guess what! these fuckers have high resistance to fire…

By the way the frostgolems are way way worse since they have an insta freeze spell which they can spam at you…

fuck these whores. Fuck their fast trigger fingers, fuck their accuracy. The only way to counter them is to just crouch behind a door with a shotgun and hope only one comes into the room your hiding in at a time.

and fuck this website for eating my image

That shit will eventually be dead and gone.

Faggot vidya enemies are eternal.

FUCKING QUEEN ANT WITH YOUR GODDAMN ACID EVERYWHERE FUCK YOU.

Fuck no, not even ID did good placement with them.

FUCK YOU.
Good thing I was playing trailblazer or I'd have given up on life itself. But still, they need to go and stay go.

The fucking severed hands and to a lesser extent Phantasms in Blood

Fuck these assholes, always lurking behind a door waiting for you to pop up and then explode in your face.

I think they're actually the least annoying special.

Feels great to reflect their bullshit acid back at them as fencer, same with golden ants. Fuck both variants of green ants though.

Cloakers are cancer because they're an instant KO, and they can come out of fucking no where depending on where the developers decided to give them spawn points. Even tazers you can get a lucky shot while stunned and break out, but Cloakers you have to be pointing in the right direction the moment you hear that noise or you're up shit creek. It's the lack of counterplay.

HEARD YOU WERE TALKIN SHIT

seriously, I'd take any of the other shit in this game, but these motherfuckers can fuck off forever.

if a sequel ever did get made, you know for a fact there would be more of them + harder versions of them

I spent 30 minutes on the first Mastiff encounter before learning throughout the game to defense offensive their goddamn grabs and just parry in the most reasonable direction if they do their off-camera jumping shit

It's all the off camera bullshit that makes them horrible. I mean, the camera isn't 10/10 by any means, but these assholes almost deliberately go behind the fucking camera before attacking you.

I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT WATERMELONS

Oh man, I loved that hidden melon room. It was so damn evil.

STOP FUCKING RUNNING AWAY YOU CUNT
AND FUCK THOSE HECTORS TOO

MMBN4 a shit.

Any enemy that freezes your movement for any longer than 1 second.

I don't remember their name, but that things that stuck on to your face in Blood 2. They annoyed the shit outta me back in the day, probably the most annoying enemy for me in any FPS

Well, to become good with a weapon you first have to be interested in it. So you're not wrong, but at least I don't have to play as a gunner. Bow is pretty fun though.

The plesioth is in MHXX, they haven't gotten rid of it yet.

Amazing digits, but you wasted them.

Czech'd

Nigga those are ez to take care of. Red drones can fuck right off though

Lynels do way to much damage even when decent armor

the jews

t. /pool/

I imagine you're much better equipped to fight them what with the hunting styles that get a teeny bit OP

Reported

seconding this. Fuck this stupid treasure turtle. The stuff you make from it's materials all suck horribly as well.

git gud

klack klack

I wish Kuon's outfit was craftable.

These things can fuck right off

Absolute pain in the dick before Shade Cloak / Sharp Shadow, especially the ones that have their bodies completely blocking tunnels so you can't just dash over them.

While we're on the subject, fuck these fuckers too in any group larger than 3.

I guess I could pay someone to let me digitally penetrate them but it just wouldn't be the same.

I think I'll just digitally hang myself.

finally some one in this thread understands suffering

You forgot

all the tough enemies in that game are just a chore to fight, even if you manage to flawlessly dodge all their attacks despite the games absolutely fucking horrid dodge mechanics, you're still gonna break half your inventory whaling against their bloated health bar

then all you get is a pile of monster turds and a weapon that you'll end up not using for 4 hours so you can go break it against another lynel

HOPE YOU DON'T MIND
I BROUGHT SOME FRIENDS

some things are not worth fighting

Please, there's much worse.

Guess which one you chose, faggot.

Fuck this pokermin and the players that use them.

Lynels are the most fun enemy to fight in the whole game.

I didn't realize that thing had a face.

why are the small enemies such dickheads in these games?

they aren't hard, they're a fucking chore. now granted i do feel like the dodge inputs in that game are trash, but maybe thats because i played on the switch version (borrowed the unit, didn't dare buy the piece of crap) but whenever i tried to dodge their charging moves link would end up just jumping like a twit. and taking a hit

if you can get the cunt to stop moving though, you just backflip dodge and spam the attack button until either he's dead or all your weapons are broken. then you beat him and he drops 2 lynel penises and a shield that will break if you decide to do something fun like shield-surf.

you always lose more than what you gain if you explore in BOTW, so whats the point of exploring if all you're going to do is walk out of the place with 4 less weapons and 1 new one that you'll hold on to for 3 hours so you can break it against another of the 2 enemy types with bloated health pools

I remember in 5 they had a turn based strategy game thing where battles had to be won in 3 turns or less or you auto failed and rotated all availible characters, but then you had for special items had to beat them in a minimum amount of turns, then you get to this one fucking segment, you have to as Gyroman due to their special movement letting them reach key localtions early or who ever the fuck you play as in the other version I played both versions on DS he's just as shit as this fight image related in 3 turns for a key mandatory to progressing.
So sub characters always have the longest fucking charge shot times so you will never have the ability to use it, the grid is fucking broken to give you the most limited movement possible can can't set this segment up to be easier because in this situation you're going for the best possible time for rewards so you have to pray out of your 30 cards I know they're chips shut up jeff out the 5 you top deck is exactly what you need to win quickly but these things have 120 health in the battle network where until post game your chips are like 30-80 damage so it's not enough to top deck strong shit you need to topdeck functioning combos to kill these things.
Board is even damn set up with broken panels on their side to remove area grab sword as an option.

Usually I wouldn't agree with you, but thanks to the limitations online with the recent gen- it's only reliable counter is itself.

I think Weavile is slower than it if it has Choice Scarf, so 'fuck am I supposed to do?

I copypasta'd the top teams and I feel dirty.

Attacks in the game have pre-set correct dodge directions. The running swipe Lynels do can only be dodged backwards to trigger Flurry Rushes. It's a load of horseshit that I only discovered by accident.

Also include what user said, because of their attack you have to pray they attack one at a time in the middle row so you can even get your hits in.
And that wastes time which can lead to wasting turns and fuck this fight

These fucking things and their creepy ass singing. If you get close and fuck up the parry you're done for.

For reference, I deal with monsters made of quicksilver, giants with flaming fists, mass of bones that come in wagon and werewolf form, and other players just fine. But these dogs. These god damned monsters will run you down and are somehow one of the few enemies that can attack out of their attack to attack again. Granted it's the same attack but god help you if there's even one of these assholes alongside something else. Fuck dogs, fuck all dogs in From Software games.

Just shoot the bastards. No timing necessary and it always knocks them down.These are the worst dogs in the game, high level chalice dungeons only though.

now wait, so if the thing is charging dead at you you're expected to dodge backwards instead of to the left or right? that is horseshit

Far too much HP, bugged out attack animation with huge hitbox and constantly hooting like they're feral nogs.
One on one, not much of a problem as they're easy enough to block, but be ready to swipe and circle them for 10 minutes if more then 2 show up and you don't want to be chainstunned.

It's the price you pay for all that insight.

I honestly don't know why they gimped the dark race levels so hard. Every single one had scarce resources or really OP enemies.

I didn't really get fucked by the frost golems. But these things. Man. Also I used 40 totems to beat them, which where dark magic.

Haven't seen any problems with aurogrinders, even in high rank they are very tame near skyshredders and quadrabraxxus

Plesioth is the reason why i don't start a new game in freedom unite, i have the damn save on a cloud storage just to be safe that i will never need to fight one again.

Tigrex fights are tense but fun user.

I would really want know what was going on in the mind of the creator of this abomination of a enemy, his life must have been all kinds of fucked up for him to create such a fucking piece of shit, it's the only enemy in the entire game that can give you trouble with only 3 or 4 of them at the same time, you can tackle everything by the dozens, but 3 kleers get near you and you will probably get hit by at least one of them.

They are only bad before you get the rhythm of the battle, but if even a single monster comes to fight at the same time, the battle becomes all kinds of hell.

You're doing something wrong if your chips are only doing 30-80 dmg, fighting them with Gyroman is fucking bullshit though.

And here is my nomination for hellish enemy that makes you life shitty.
They can even hear muffled kills from a distance.

It's battle network 5, it's very wack with it's chip giving enemies appearing in their 2 and 3 variant as well as their chip drops are post game, if you want stronger chips Enemies are only like 150hp end game opposed to 250-350 in any other BN

Yeah I know, more for the entire category of creature really. I mean holy shit someone in charge at From must have had a bad experience with dogs because they are definitely the most aggressive enemies that aren't bosses.

I don't remember if you use the deck you use with megaman or each of them has their own decks, but i do remember that it was 5 where i had the most OP deck in the entire series, most battles would end in 0.1 seconds because there was so many screen clearing chips, not even counting the dark chips that were even more OP, though i think only megaman could use dark chips and it consumed HP or something.
BN 3 and 6 are my favorites though, with 4 and 5 being the ones i dislike the most in the series.

Monster hunter is a game that tends to be mostly big monsters lol.. but yeah those kikechus or whatever they are called are annoying as fuck.

Those things are cunts, I always ran past the two in the last chalice dungeon.

The Chaurus enemies in Skyrim were complete bs with their broken hitboxes. You could only damage them from a certain angle and arrows were useless against them unless you were shooting them down their throat. Even magic had a hard time landing a hit on them unless it was aoe magic, but that was because it was easier to hit the right angle.

Yeah they where a massive cunt, they'll fuck you up quick if you don't have any poison resistance.
Skyrim fucked up a lot of shit compared to it's predecessors, but the one thing that was actually pretty nice was that stupid meme shout, being able to ragdoll everything that isn't giant is a great panic button.

Also fuck these zombies, yeah, they're slow af, can't hit for shit BUT WHY DID THEY NEED TO BE THE MOST ABSORBANT OF FUCKING DAMAGE SPONGES, TODD?

Was gonna start about cliff racers, but over the years I've started to see them in a far more nostalgic light.

Fuck Kleers. Seriously, fuck Kleers. It doesn't suffice that they lunge at you and the only way to take them out without wasting rocket is a point blank shot with a double-barreled shotgun, no. They also need to have a slow-moving projectile so you have to keep that crap in mind as well.

Problem with chaurus and Falmer was (in part) that they had a fairly high base level, so if your Lvl 5 arsehat stumbles into a Falmer dungeon, the lowest variety of Falmer that can spawn is already on Lvl 8 or so, and Chaurus are on 12 or something.

Sabercats are more annoying though, given that they are completely noiseless until their attack/lunge animation kicks in.

I wouldn't mind them if they didnt phase through walls and down you from 20 feet away all the time.

I always preferred the old model, made them seem more spooky.

I hate this whole game

They're not even dangerous, just loud.

It's just a prank bro.

How can anyone have such shit taste? MMBN's battle mechanics are one of the best in any RPG.

And extremely common.
If you try to wait or sleep outside you're pretty much guaranteed to get interrupted by one.
Design wise (like most of Morrowinds creatures) they're pretty cool though.

Falmer, chaurus, trolls, ogres, the underlying problem with all of these is Bethesda's fucked up enemy leveling system since Oblivion.
Their leveling along with you is usually based on a couple assumptions, that you'll be fighting two or so at a time and it should be reasonably challenging.
Then ofcourse they design massive caverns where you can easily run into 6 or 7 of them at a time, giving you triple the challenge the idiots that designed the enemy's thought would be good for you.
It's ofcourse all surmountable, but usually not without resorting to gamey tactics like eating and chugging potions like a madman, abusing their shitty level design or broken mechanics like 100% chameleon.

It's all effectively a nanny system to "tailor" your experience for you, but the nanny is deaf and blind and the house is on fire.

At least in Morrowind you would know to just get out of a dungeon if you where getting constantly murked, and if you did grind your way through you where usually assured some great loot.
In the later entries that just means you fucked up your build and might as well restart because everything is gonna be like that now, and if you do soldier on through a cave you will always get some leveled garbage.

these little shits
I like to build my characters focused on the social/utility stats more and less on combat, I can cheese out the rest of the fights but these bastards especially at the andre bossfight always fuck my shit up

Annoying.

I always found it best to focus on one area of combat and one area of social. eg. Firearms/Persuade.

I don't know how people think they should not focus on combat considering there is a heavy amount of combat in the game.

I have always have a hard time in rpgs passing up stats like haggle that are going to get me money or xp value in the long run, even if it does gimp my character for the majority of the game

YOU CAME TO THE WRONG CONTINENT MOTHERFUCKER

I had a souped up Togekiss and Latios for that shitmon in 6th gen. Aegislash and Xerneas are also cancerous but I have a rare-as-shit HA Beedrill for maximum salt. As for 7th gen, only mons I could think of that could give it trouble would be Rimbombee or Kartana

VGC 2017 is going to suck

I swear these fucking pieces of shits have the most advanced AI humanity has ever achieved. They always perfectly spread out to where you are going and could be going when there's many of them.

enemies with invincibility skills are annoying to deal with in games in general, its satisfying when there are ways to get around it though. there are attacks that pierce invincibility in battle network.
i know the card those howitzer guys drop is one of them.

Son, that isn't a Greater Bonewalker!

clank clank clank clank

Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more

I hate being invaded. It never EVER happens at a good time.

when is a good time?

When I'm not fighting the two farron wood guardians at the midpoint of road of sacrifice, for one. Actually happened.
I died.

It's not a dread zombie either, which is what I was going for, but it's the same model with some green effects anyway.

And I really don't recall having that much issues with bonewalkers, but then I usually get myself a couple restore attribute and cure disease spells asap.
At least no recollection of having to smack it for 10 minutes like so many of Oblivion and Skyrims enemies.

Also, these fucking goblin warchiefs (the cunt on the right).
Running into one, sure whatever, one with some low level goblins, sure make sense.
But then after level 15 or so you will only run into warchiefs because they're the highest form that levels along with you, which shows that clearly, noone at bethesda actually thought about what "Warchief" actually means.
Also speedy as fuck and love blocking, absolute cancer, especially because they're somehow also damage sponges.

It's just Road of Sacrifice. The entire first half of DS3 is painfully easy.

Iunno. Carthus Catacombs is kicking my ass right now since its an endurance match between you, an entire dungeon full of skeletons, and a boss with an instakill and spawning abilities.

Carthus is pretty ez when you learn to engage the skeletons one at a time. And on big skeleton you just have to avoid locking on him and staying away from his lower part.

You're having difficulty with fucking Wolnir, of all bosses?

Just gonna check these real quick.

This area is difficult by itself. Boss is garbage.

This is sort of a reddit-tier answer but I've always hated those medusa heads in Castlevania games. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't knock you back or if they'd appear in areas without instant death pits or spikes.

That's why I prefer the newer model

Thanks to retarded powercreep, it's merely above average. There are plenty of things that can counter it now.

The best it can do to buzzwole is fire blast and even that isn't particularly great if it has assault vest. It can easily switch in on any other attack and ohko with ice punch.

Wolnir is an easy boss that can sometimes instakill you out of nowhere if you were standing a foot too far in the wrong direction.

Oh hello Ryu.

This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

The only upside to that area is once you've autisticly memorized where every single one of those fuckers are spawned it's a cake walk to just aggro and kill them one at a time. Still one of my least favorite areas in the game despite it being in one of the best levels.

These things are easy to deal with, but they can still go fuck themselves.

Never head for a dungeon without a potion of restore strength in your inventory.

Jesus fuck go fuck yourself kill it now.

any enemy that is small, hard to hit, and/or crawls all over you.

I respect the Malboro

Canis lupus pursue in aggregate, Arisen.

Get him, Smithers.

Red ghosts of this were completely unnecessary

Have you tried fire?

Trufax.

The supposedly-intimidating full sized Guardians are a joke after you learn to parry them. They really should have more attacks than just the laser beam. Put those robotic tentacles to use in an attack would be nice. While the Lynel actually have variety of attacks, also depending on their equipped weapon. I can however agree that they chew through your weapon durability badly.

Mark.

By that point you are supposed to be relying heavily on your hero. It starts to show by the late light race levels. In my initial play through, I made the mistake of a mixed class character; which the game does not forgive at all if you don't do it just right. Playing as a pure dark magic character for necromancy has made my character a lot stronger, and he actually out does some of the warrior heroes in terms of health due to equipment bonuses. Actually out damages them with his staff occasionally too; its fucking ridiculous.

The first experience with a greater bonewalker is always memorable. Especially since sometimes otherwise low level mages can summon them. The game is very fair by warning you that you should always be prepared with either a spell/scroll to go to a shrine, or potions of restore stats.

*sizzling*

fuck these fucking things. i can never understand what makes your hp drain cause sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt, and it's just based on line of sight. who thought that was a good fucking idea?

Wheelmonks are actually very manageable. Fucking raven tengu are the real assholes

That shit had me puzzled at first, doesnt help that they also have this gas attack.

you know what?
here too. but ill sage it because i already posted it in the villain thread and im just being cheeky at this point

While I agree that skarmory, chansey, and clefable are annoying, mega Sharpedo fucking wipes the floor with toxapex

Well maybe it's because I have a shit connection (I play mostly online now) but they hardly seem to want to kick my face in and I just make them eat lead. Though the part about them clipping through walls is right and was annoying when I played single player.

All you cucks need to stop bitching and git gud.

Has anyone said it? I guess I'll say it. I'll sage though because meme post.

GO TO THE FORUMS AND CRY LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE

Meh, they do feel like they were designed for a top down shooter rather than a FPS though

Speaking of top down shooters, this fucking little shit can fuck right off.

Reported

It's also annoying as hell considering that when you invade as the old monk boss most 1 in 3 get killed by them because of how much damage they do.

You literally just run at them and hit them until they die. Or just run past them.

The gas does literally nothing. It's just there to fuck with you.

this fucking nigger right here

Words are not needed.

You're a fucking casual if you can't get past tigger.

Gunlance for Tigrex.

Bow for Plesioth.

I don't know why people had such problems.

I stopped playing Freedom Unite when I hit a wall at the Village + quest for monoblos and diablos.
Advice?
I can play effectively with:
If only switch axe was in FU. That was MUH WEAPON in Tri, which was actually good, by the way.

They were a cute trick, but they were never a problem.

They were the mascots of Trick Prison. Of course they were gonna be tricky just like everything else. Best area in DaS 3.

It really kinda bothered me that some enemies in Yakuza looked more fun to play than kazuma. Like Featuring Dante from Devil May Cry over there.

Dark Souls invaders with bad internet connections.

Nothing like getting backstabbed while I'm backstabbing the guy who's backstabbing me.

His lines dont justify his glitchy-ass nature, no matter how humorous they are.

Sounds like someone's a butthurt little bitch then.
Only time cloakers even start to annoy me is when they're on the other side of a counter and vault over it to kick you in the face, since they seem to do that more quickly than even the normal kick.

fuck you
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

Don't mind me, just taking your hard-earned Options.

Mate, Cloakers are fucking NOWHERE near as bad as they used to be. They're a fuckload less common, for starters.
The lads I've had problems with are the shields, if you're playing solo they're annoying fuckers that require you to use AP weapons to kill them. They're not hard to kill, but I don't want to bring an AP shotgun or a sniper rifle to every loud mission.

get gud fagit

Just came to post this. An enemy that resurrects other enemies isn't a bad idea, but the fact that the only way of avoid his attacks is to hide like a bitch totally contradicts Doom's run-and-gun gameplay.