Nintendo 64 thread

Do any fast-paced high execution n64 games exist?
I downloaded a pack of 300 n64 roms and so far it's full of racing, sports, slow platformers, and goldeneye clone games. they aren't bad but not what I'm into

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MeRGXBoIZvk?t=1m7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

N64 maybe had about 10 good games.

Densha de Go! 64

heh

you could say the same thing about every Nintendo console post NES.

SNES*

No argument here.

this is what its looking like.
Snes had some great games on it for certain tastes while it had a ton of good games.
I've yet to find a great game on n64 apart from like 10 good games

Body Harvest is fun

Is emulating the N64 Virtual Consoles via Dolphin a good way to go?

Have you tried Mischief Makers OP?

WHAT IS A CONSOLE GAME?! A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF BUGS!

There's plenty it just depends on preference.

I know there's more out there but off the top of my head there's at least more then 10. It's just that the N64 has a game list that only casuals know and cared about. You need to dig deeper.

Yes but Nintendo didn't port that many n64 games to Wii. It amazes me that it's 2017 and N64 emulation is still shitty.

ye. it was meh

Custom Robo 2.

that's a guy isn't it

The cosplay is shitty anyway so it doesn't matter.

Every female that you find attractive that is posted on imageboards is actually a male. It's tough, I know.

It's the double edged sword of meme magic. Traps went from a joke to an actual fetish anons like and think isn't gay. I warned people but they didn't listen.

N64 games get pretty execution heavy if you're trying to play them at speed run level.

youtu.be/MeRGXBoIZvk?t=1m7s

oh shit, i was just making a joke. i didn't know passable 3dpd traps were possible

They aren't because it's still gay. They can fool you though until they show their body frame. Then it's obvious.

The N64 really didn't have many games you don't know about. And the ones you don't know about like wonder project j2 or mischief makers, you probably know about because its all anyone brings up for n64 hidden gems.

Tony Hawk fits the bill but you should really play the PS1 versions. Or just skip straight to THUG Pro.
Sin and Punishment hasn't been mentioned yet. You'd probably enjoy that.
As points out, Mario 64 is a gorgeously fast paced and execution heavy game when you push it to its limits, but the game never demands very much of you. ROM hacks help a bit. I liked Star Road a lot. Last Impact was kinda gay but it had its moments.

The first 2 custom robo games? No translation though.

Man, don't get me started on Last Impact.

The only great, groundbreaking game the N64 had was Super Mario 64. And maybe Ocarina of Time if you weren't burned out on Zelda by then. Everything else on the system was a Mario 64 knockoff, generic FPS, or a game that should have stayed in 2D. Don't believe the nostalgia.

F-Zero should have stayed 2D?