Italian nerd fucks around with the unreal engine and makes a game 10x more immersive, comfy, beautiful, gorgeous...

I literally have goose bumps from this 1 man made game–nintendo is finished, it has been defeated by one nerd in italy.

lmao that's not even a game fag

ahem, *tech demo where you can just roam around an empty map

Why are zeldafags so autistic and dumb? Link isn't even blue, he's not supposed to cause autism like sonic yet here you are.

Reported.

Do…do you hear that? That's the sound of nintendo's death rattle….being bested by a nerd in italy who worked for a couple months–who managed to make a better game than 10 years of AAA nintendo development.

Could it get anymore embarrassing?

sage

You just handle it can you? That the biggest and most influential video-game company of all time, nintendo, has been bested in a couple months vs. 10 whole years nintendo put into developign BOTW.

It literally pains you, I can see it in your green meme arrow usage.

Nobody here gives a fuck about nintendo, we're just laughing at your bonus chromosome.

Good. Now show it running on a dogshit platform like WiiU.
You can't, can you?

if there was any weight to this, nintendo woulda shut them down through legal action already

Nintendo must acknowledge the superiority of italian samuri–who bests them in a couple of months what they couldn't do in 20 years–that is, make a good game.

Why is no muensters? I needs skellingtons to fight.

You mean imports a bunch of premade assets into Unreal. All he has to do is copy what Nintendo already did and he can't even do that right

hahah WOAH xD

what the FUCK is up with this god awful music in these webms

Over a year.

Remember to sage.

cry moar nintoddler :^)

Looks like it has potential, but don't post this shit as if it's a game when it isn't.

whoops

wew

I gotcha covered.

Also

sage

LOL HOLY SHIT AN ACTUAL PAID NINTENSHILL.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

It really doesn't look that good m8

Why do I still believe good things can happen in this cucked timeline?

I say this as someone who's doing exactly the same thing right now: You're a retard.

t./agdg/

sage

Okay, this might get somewhere. Don't make another thread until the Great Deku Tree dungeon is complete.

THICC thread??

said the children who were born at the same time as 1080p
we can hear you haters coming from hundreds of miles away

The moment anything significant is shown it'll be slapped with a C&D.
Maybe if this ONE GUY™ kept a lid on shit something could come out of it but attention whores gotta attention whore

Why make another thread? You think I forgot?

What the fuck is wrong with Mt Doom? It shouldn't be that bright red.

This all looks extremely amateur. Is this your first project?

This. People just can't keep it in their fucking pants and have to show off what they're doing. They must need validation, or something.

we already had this thread

Most likely he did it in hopes of getting hype from retards so he could get picked up by an indie studio, who would foolishly think they could use him as a hype generator.

We need more UE4 games tbh

Sonyggers are getting desperate.

I think I'll use this strategy to support my self for the next few years after my free college runs out.

i literally shiggy diggy doo dumb nigger get the fuck off my board

Navi's glow is way too bright on the ground, too.

Also, this reminds me of how ONE GUY™ was behind Lost Soul Aside, but he's really using a shitton of asset store stuff. Not that what he has isn't impressive, even taking that into account, but it's not the same as "one guy did everything."

I don't get this. That's the point at which you can be the boss of your own studio.

Funny part is that nothing you said is wrong.

I've said it myself, Nintendo doesn't have many years left, 5 tops before a huge downscale-ment.

kickstarter money user. You shove in the guy who made this awesome LoZ tech demo, which convenient plays on idiots nostalgia, to show how "competent" your team is. As the guy who releases such tech demo obviously it gives you work opportunities where you basically get paid for minimal work.

why didn't you fuck off after the last thread

Is 2 when all the Nintendo cum guzzlers come out?

Nintendo hasn't been good for at least 5 years.

The camera is jerky as shit.

I'll guzzle your cum if you make a good Zeldo.

Twilight Princess wasn't that bad if you paid only 30 dollars.

It was atmospheric.

PLOT TWIST
OP is the Italian nerd, shamelessly shilling his own work on two seperate threads

yes user you're right, a puuuuurttty looking tech demo is gonna sink the one gaming company that has almost complete monopoly on the handheld market, Ur a genus

All these nintenbabbies who can't handle that nintendo has been slain by 1 faggy italian nerd.

A modern day story of david and goliath, and we got to see it happen.

AAA nintendo managed to make a game that looks like dog puke after 10 years of development.

1 nerd from italy managed to give me, a hardcore veteran gamer of 20 years, goose bumps from a DEMO VIDEO.

Cry moar nintendoshills, cry more.

it's always ukeleles. it's always a fucking ukelele

Kek

The switch. A devise that's cheap to manufacture and selling also for cheap. If you're telling me the Switch is gonna sink nintendo you probably aren't a smart cookie

I'll guzzle your cum even if you don't make a good Zeldo.

Whoever made this isn't one of ours. An armature game dev, certainly, but he's not from /agdg/.

I cannot for the fucking life of me understand why people, who supposedly care, can't figure out vid related.

The worst part of a troll thread like this is that it works because people know that there are Sonyggers who actually behave like this.

WiiU, Switch.

That's like saying that the Saturn and Dreamcast didn't sink SEGA. At least those consoles had games, Nintendo has nothing.

I'd give the Lost Soul Aside guy more credit than this. Were this OoT tech demo to turn into a full remake it would be less impressive since nearly all the work was done in advance.
All the level design, music, writing, audio, etc. Everything but the code to hold it all together is provided for him. Can you even say he made a game on his own when 80% or more of the work was already done almost two decades ago?

See now I know you're just shitposting

I bet you bought Nintendoland and Amiibo for Smash 4!

I bet your first console was a PS3

Stay mad cuck, I was right and now you're buttphucky about it.

Guess what. Mario Switch looks like fucking horse shit. Probably better than Yooka Laylee but only by a very slight margin. Additionally, the Wii U has no good games at all except the new Zelda and MK8 which is only OKAY. Switch only has those two ports and nothing good coming out other than indie shit.

Ninty is fuck with little revenue going their way. Guess Shigeru shouldn't have abused his 3rd party developers.

If there's a cuck here is you, considering you're the sort of underaged poster that's comparing two completely different companies and the situation they find themselves in,

Why don't you go shill your flashy tech demo at reddit to fish for karma?

Odyssey looks really good imo

Give me your cummies daddy.

I thought I was going crazy.

looks awful.

It's gonna happen.

I bet good money that it won't be much longer before the CEMU emulator can run the WiiU version of BotW better than the Switch.

ya got me kiddo

There are Mario-themed enemies though, and the worlds are supposed to be diverse/different from standard Merryo since the entire theme is exploring a new, unfamiliar world
Nothing wrong with that, it's not intrusive

Dumb fucking japs keep releasing this shit that nobody cares about. I don't give a shit about SMW3D, just give me SM64-2.

How hard is it for these dumb mother fuckers to understand that we just want SM64-2? These dumb motherfucking japanese people. We tell them exactly what we expect, do their R&D for them, and they fuck around and make shit nobody likes or wants and then wonder why they don't get any of our money.

Are the slant-eyed people really this fucking moronic? They never listen to feedback or what their customers want and think they can make money just shitting out whatever garbage product they like?

Not once did I praise the tech demo. Learn to check IDs, autismo.

Legend of Zelda is unoriginal, bland, mediocre trash. It always has been, and always will be.

I could get a better experience by playing Ys and taking intermittent breaks to solve a Sokoban level. It'd be the exact same thing, but more fluid and less fucking gimmicky.

Yes I know you're IP hoping kiddo. Neat trick kiddo very impressed. Isee that you're asking for a sequal to Mario 64…while bitching about the game that looks like it'll be most like it, aka, Odyssey

I didn't mean to diminish his achievements. I thought I was pretty clear in my post that I think he's done something great.
Fuck no, and I'm probably the one best suited to make that judgement. When remaking someone else's game, even not having the code is easier, because you can simply think about the logic of the existing game, and emulate it. You have to build all of the systems yourself, but you always have the original game pointing you in the direction you're meant to go. You're never truly lost or uncertain about what your end goal should be. Also, you don't have to implement things the same way that they did, as long as the end result is the same, so you can use new tools that didn't exist when the original was made.

Where the fuck are piranha plants, wigglers, bomb-ombs, cheep-cheap?

I don't mind some new additions every once-in-a-while, but I saw more of this game out-of-place OC and realistic people, and also cubism people in the low-poly world than actual Mario characters.

I don't want to play rareware games, you can tell these are fucking retard ideas chosen at random probably with no care or consideration, uninspired af, just to have it.

Zelda 2 was memorable, Nintendo's new shit is cookie-cutter template shit. It's like they never deviated from "good game design 101" and made only formulaic square levels.

Delusional

More delusion, game looks closer to 3D World.

Well, nice talking to you everyone.

I know Mark is a huge Nintendo cuck and is probably lurking in here right now, but they really deserve some pressure to fire the overrated retards suffocating that company. it can't return to it's former glory until they're gone.

Wish they'd stop being retarded and made something truly good for a change.

Nintendo games have always been about actually playing, than graphical fidelity.

Explain how the tech demo in OP actually makes me experience immersion, meanwhile BOTW makes me want to nuke japan?

Oh hey, it's this thread again!

ur a fagget
how's that?

bullet bills and piranha plants are still in, and a lot of the enemies are still in the same style the series is known for

Matter of fact, make it look like the Last Guardian, and I'd donate to his patreon for a year.

You don't speak for me retard.

Holy shit, go to Neogaf if you you wank off about muh immersion. OoT wasn't meant to be overly bright and cartoony like the 3DS remake, but your video looks like fucking shit; it doesn't suit the game at all.

SDtop this shitposting. I hate shitposintg. Posts that are shit are shitposting. Please remove shitposting. I need shitposting to go away. Shit, posting. Posting shit. I don't think this thread is funny or interesting. I don't think you are funny or interesting. I dont think I am funny or interesting. Shitposting stops here Stop the shitposting. Check my double sAGE Shitposting doubles thread check them the repeating digits shitposting stops the shitposting Sage for the Quality of the board who must be retained Shitposing doubles stop the Shitposing

Seeing as this is the same thread as last time I will post the same pic too. Also that still looks like shit

BotW completely destroys this soulless unreal shit, though.

You are actually more autistic than any nintendofag I've seen post here. And I've seen my fair share of autistic nintendofags.

Go shill your retarded Unreal Engine tech demo somewhere else, please.

well at least the shills are learning.

couldn't watch because out of pitch earrape

That typical Bloom that makes everything look like shit that Nintendo has been using for the last decade or so

nintendo has been 'dying' for at least 20 years. you could at least try holding off on crying wolf until you actually see one

indie developers should be ashamed tbqh

wow. Hyrule field somehow was made to look even more empty.

And it somehow takes up more space than the original game. Shit the interior of Temple of Time this guy has takes up more space than the original game. There's 0 optimization here so I hope you have a rig that's no less than 2 years old.

It's almost like making shit more detailed requires more data!

Didn't we have this thread once before?

It doesn't look much different than late 90's Zelda game, in terms of gameplay. I'm not a fan of the lighting stuff, or other modern shit though. Making things with stupid visual tricks doesn't result in a good game. They only do that because it's easier to make and sell. Whereas actual good game requires a ton of real talent, work, and time. That's why I stick with old games, they don't look fancy, but more effort is dedicated to the game part.

OP why don't you take notes from an actual retard before trying to shitpost here

Nintendo is dumb for the sole reason that they don't port their old games to new consoles.
They could sustain themselves with nostalgia alone.
Think about it, new console comes out and it has ALL the games Nintendo previously had.
Star Fox, Mario 64, Final Fantasy Advance Tactics, the Phoenix Wright series etc etc etc, all of them in one console.
Maybe they make you pay a pittance, like 5 to 10 bucks while ensuring you a reiable way to play old vidya without the hassle of emulators.
It would net them so much cash you have no idea.
For some reason they think that just because a game look like this nobody will want to buy it.

Say Wario Land was an online download that cost you two bucks, wouldn't you buy it?
It will require Nintendo no effort at all, thousands of sales for no effort.
Or hell, remember pokemon Prism?
Protip: hire the fucking guy, give him a share an include the fangame in your business.
How dumb must be to just shut it down?
It's like having an oil refinery and finding out that your neighbour has crude oil and instead of trying to get a deal that will benefit you both you instead you try to blow his house up.

Just because a game doesn't require billions of dollars and several teams of people to be made doesn't mean it can't be good.
Fucking idiots, learn from fucking pokemon, they are doing the same shit for years and they are still succesful, instead of coming up with worthless gimmicks just keep doing what people want you to do.

Zelda is much closer to Hydlide than Ultima. But anyway nothing is trully original, and they all build upon earlier works. All these RPGs -related games can trace back to tabletop D&D, which was inspired from sand-table wargames, which originated with kriegspiel…

Read what I said about optimization. If this were game to be released as a title it would be worse than Bioware levels of incompetency. It's a tech demo simple and clear.

Yes. I went off and warned the mods that if he tried it again to ban/bully him or something since nobody is falling for the bait. As it is I find this a great opportunity to dump Zelda lewds. Y/N?

Hey stronzo, smettila di shillare quella merda del tuo gioco, a nessuno importa.

Italian nerd, please leave. An environment with nothing to do but walk around is not a game.

I'm from the gay police

everyone drop your pants and present to me your juicy hard cocks right now so i can make sure nothing gay has been happening in the last 24 hours

And OP is nowhere to be seen. What a coincidence.

Dubs thread?

No, to be honest. I can emulate that game for free whenever I want, or just play my old copy if I'm in the mood for total authenticity.

Don't even make it a payment per game.

Make it a subscription service that comes with the console. You buy the console, you pay for the online, and then you have 20 years of games at your fingertips whenever you want. Sure, managing the memory would probably be a pain in the ass, but people would keep that shit plugged in for years.