DICK

WE

CHEESE

sage

AY YO HOL UP

ORANGES

GRAPE SODA

most woke post itt

Why is Holla Forums extremely slow atm? Because people are actually busy on real life things?

WE

WW3 actually kicked off and everyone is already dead, we're just enjoying our last moments of data.

Well the sites posting was just down for maintenance for almost an hour. So it could be that people don't know it's back up yet.

WUZ

I would actually like to see more Lanky in the next DK games, he was pretty fun to play as in DK 64.
I wonder why Nintendo and Retro Studios neglect him so much

Tiny Lanky and Chunky were all great.
I think Tiny was the only one who made to another game she was in Diddy Kong racing DS with a redesign I think.

On a saturday? Might be, just because I don't have nothing better to do than lanky post doesn't make me the loser right? RIGHT?!

HE

Chunky too, and kiddy for that matter, besides the redesign on Tiny Kong all the 64 Kongs were thrown out the curb.

Perhaps they prefer to have characters with style and grace.

YFW NIGGERS

I wish someone still had that 'counter lanky' copypasta. Make these threads amazing.

Color me interested, I don't come on here too much anymore coincidently because of life shit, but it's saturday night so where else would I go?

==FUCKING NIGGERS+=

I don't remember it, but it called the OP a NEET who pissed in bottles and screams "WALLNUTS PEANUTS PINEAPPLE SHELLS" at his mom. Always got a kick out of it.

STYLE

LANKY DID NOTHING WRONG
THE 6,000,000 CROCS NEVER HAPPENED BUT IT SHOULD OF

Lanky Kong made a cameo in Donkey Kong Country 3 for the GBA I think

LANKY IS A KANG

APE NIGGER

Seriously Mark, you did good at HWNDU and the Goldwater streams are alright since they're directly linked Holla Forums, but leave stuff like Jim's streams alone.

who are you

I don't get it

a fartcuck

what a jew

Metokur Jim.

who is that

oy vey I am annadah shoah

This faggot.

It's night time in America. Other than, who knows. If you're talking more generally I feel that these past few week-ends have been slower than usual, but I offer no explanation.

Could be the hack? I didn't think there'd be a lot of people jumping ship, but it's the only thing I can think of.

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN