Good 'n' short

Recommend short games that have some quality.

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5171385
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5197058
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5197074
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5267727
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lots of variety in this game. Pick a mech of sorts destroy other mechs. Maybe below up a city and kill a horde of people running away down the street.

it's decent

Going into it blind, Ronin was fucking solid.

It's the Bioshock Infinite of indieshit

That's hardly fair. Bioshock Infinite did not have a single interesting feature in it. Superhot at least has a neat concept going on for it.

Mark of the Ninja is only a few hours long, but it's about as underwhelming after you've finished it as a lot of the other games here.
Still good if you're looking for a quick stealth game fix.

For some weird reason, I have an aversion to this game, I remember playing five minutes of it and not liking it, but I really don't remember why, I guess I could give it a second chance.

I'm confused.

its a joke i hope

shiggy

this one springs to mind.

As far as I know, it's only 16 stages long, but it's very enjoyable, comfy, and damn is the music great.

2much western shite

These games aren't very long and they're comfy and fun. You don't really need to know Russian to play them (I know, I don't speak Vodkarunes).

1. Братья Пилоты. По следам Полосатого Слона
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5171385

2. Братья Пилоты. Дело о серийном маньяке
3. Братья Пилоты. Обратная сторона Земли
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5197058

4. Братья Пилоты. Олимпиада
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5197074

oh shit, there are english versions too:
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5267727

considering the selling point was the combat, it was done quite awfully. It just made me wish I was playing Gunpoint instead.

looks like garbage.

Anime style only makes it that much more unappealing

oxygen not included if you're shit
its in alpha right now but its retty good for an alpha, i usually last 22-30 cycle intervals per ship currently. sometimes the AI will ignore your priorities though and end up on a 1x1 floating tile and die because he has the trait "cannot build"

fucking meep

this one was nice, point&click adventure with some robot shooting

Oldie, but goodie

I'd say depending how much you sink your teeth into freelance mode it's got enough shit in it to go beyond the "short" label. I know I've put maybe 30 hours into it trying to beat every mission with all 4 pilots and unlock all the stuff. It just needs more maps.

IS THERE A SOUNDTRACK YET!?
Might have to check hcs64.com

This thread got off to a swell start, I see.

OP didn't ask for movies

It was more like a student film than a movie.

Come on, user. Even The Order 1866 has something new to it. No one ever expected there to be a movie inside the game case.

The graphics in that just scream "lolsorandumb".

Everyone else has some good choices.
I'm afraid I don't have much to offer, I only play long games, and if it's short I'll play it endlessly despite being nothing more to do.

just finished Desync, good + short (with lots of replayability)

momodora

I wouldn't describe Oneshot with the word "quality", but it's good.

Nuclear throne is my favorite "roguelite".

Nuke Throne is respectable, but the dev is a ridiculously massive faggot

I still much prefer Enter the Gungeon, though, if you haven't already. I can't describe it well, but there's something about how it plays and feels that makes it seem more polished or something. NT feels like puzzle pieces slapped together.

I noticed the controls in EtG feel more sharp and responsive than NT. Also yeah, waaaay better game.

Gungeon is easily inferior in design.

More shit and flashier graphics =/= better.

He only wanted to apologize.

niko a qt

Plus mad bitches

My only problem with Gungeon is the game only has like 30 satisfying guns in a pool of like 200. Nuclear Throne also had this problem but I noticed it less, so I don't really know if I only noticed it in gungeon or it's just a problem with gungeon.

Modern game design 101: Make only 1-10% of the game feel you are a god, rest is just random, and that god thing is random too. Shit sells like old heroin, but legal. I dropped Gungeon like a time wasting whore it is after an hour. Never going back, there was nothing there.

but Niko is a boy

Pretty sure his sex is canonically undefined

Can't go wrong with an arcade game if you're looking for a good and quick game.

DOOM

Come on.

Sorry

xir sex is canonically undefined

Niko a boy, not a thon.

The best I've played that can be finished very, very quickly. So worth mastering and replaying.

Short, but oh so sweet

Snake pass is a better spiritual successor to banjo-kazooie than yookla-layee

poopie doodoo my friend haha :)