WAN PANNCH

Give me games where i can punch the christ out of things and it's viable for the whole game.
Excluding Yakuza

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/467380/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god hand

god hand
this is also the only enjoyable way to play skyrim that isn't just modding the shit out of it and turning it into a waifu simulator

God Fist.
I think Dark Souls has a fist option.
SS13 as hulk in genetics :^)
Lots of FPS have overpowered melee systems, but I can't think of one that doesn't force you to use a gun at regular intervals.

SMT: Nocturne

god hand

FF:T

I fucking loved god hand, just finished a kick me sign play-through

Some DOOM mods

Dwarf Fortress

Mad Max when you're not abusing the car.

Batman Arkham series

Mad Max had such a disappointing ending.

One Finger Death Punch.
Art style looks like shit, but it's a pretty simple game that gets more demanding as you go on.

If you like them, I'd highly recommend Bayonetta. It's coming to PC soon, so odds are the sequel to as well.
If the PC version is shit though, a remake of the original and Bayo 2 are on Wii U. Maybe you have one in a cupboard, or a decent emulator.

Viewtiful Joe is also great, but has puzzles.

Devil May Cry is also great- but there are 1 or 2 games that went too far from the formula. DMC is "ok" if you jack the difficulty up, but the style of the game is very safe and by-committee.

* At higher difficulty.
Steer clear of Arkham Origins & Knight. WB Games is fucking poison.

Also, try to avoid using guides or FAQs, and keep the X-Ray vision off unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. The game's bonus missions that actually force limitations are more fun than when you have total control to be OP as fuck.

Steer clear of Shadows of Modor. Nemesis system is neat, but you can spam dodge and never get hurt, or break your combo (maybe this is true for later Arkham games?)

Uhh… skyrim.

leave

Kung Fu Strike

Shenmue 2, Asura's Wrath, Breakdown, Streets of Rage series.

How dare you make that game look fun.

Fallout New Vegas.

store.steampowered.com/app/467380/
Just cleared this.
The art is weird and the writing not the best, but it was a fun game. Once you collect all the fairies you get the really good punching power.
Even tought it's on steam, it's free, I say it's worth playing.

Why would you need a guide for Arkham Shitty and ASSylum?

can i fugg them instead?

you can fugg anime and vidya? please teach

You gotta get through some pretty shitty segments in the beginning where you have to use guns, but once you get your magic hands it's pure first person punching pretty much the whole rest of the game.

Not always viable, but playing Ralf in Metal Slug 6+7 allows you to punch just about every enemy into oblivion. It's one of the most powerful weapons in the game, too.

You asked for it.

I need more games where I can sever a zombies arms off and laugh at him while he tries effortlessly to hit me.

Fisting builds are really fun in Dark Souls.
They really are only viable in 2, sadly
But that's only if you care about pvp

Implying 2 will ever come out, the new devs have decided to "start fresh"

Hotline Miami

God Hand, Streets of Rage, Final Fight, The Super Spy…anything I'm missing?

Zeno Clash

Nier Automata let's you unequip weapons and go fists, the game is easy enough that it's fine the whole game

speaking of which, from what i hear this and the sequel were pretty good

Breakdown

Sleeping Dogs, you can even throw people in a car trunk and then drive it into the ocean

all the fallout games. especially 1 and 2 since guns eat up all your action points while you can blast out 1 hit kill punches 3 - 5 times in a turn

PSO2

Mother Russia Bleeds

Dorf Fort

Have they? Fuck. At least Sumo has a fucking track record of actually releasing shit they're working on.

Oh, on topic to OP, Dark Souls 2 has some extremely viable dual wield cestus builds that are borderline cheating.

Final Fantasy 1 is perfect for that. In fact, the best endgame team is arguably four Master Monks.

Warframe has fist weapons, but the game is crap though.
EDF 4.1/2025 allows the fencer to punch the shit out of bugs/giant robots. Flying enemies would force you to switch to something else, but you can carry two sets of weapons.
F.E.A.R allows you punch/kick everything. Might have trouble with the robots and speedy enemies.
Fallout games allowed this and it was pretty effective if I remember right.
Valhalla Knights 2 has a monk class where you punch/kick the shit out of everything and you can make an entire party of monks. Game is slow and grindy though, which puts a lot of people off.
Some Phantasy Star games like PSP 1+2 and PSO2 have fist weapons

Only do Morrowind this way if you enjoy spending hours at one encouter. Hardcore morrowfags will tell you it's fun, but it's really not.

ToME
theres an entire unarmed class that was already good, and recently it got buffed so its even better
its locked via gameplay at the start of the game though
you could kill a giant demon in 1 hit by punching it in the face
you could strangle and then throw a fully-grown prismatic dragon at an alchemist and his golem and kill both of them with the impact
you could even get neat gloves that cast spells and stuff sometimes when you punch stuff with them
you could even jump over a blood mage's filth projectile and kick him and his friends in the heads
you can even kick guys in the nads or slam the ground to cause a shockwave or something that and kill the enemies around it

Any Gundam Musou if you play as Burning Gundam

If only the French knew how to handle fugees better than how they handle bantz

Yakuza 0.

ToME?

fpbp

Tales of Maj'eyal

-86/10

NeoFAG makes me wanna puke.

Ah, cheers. I'm not autistic enough to play that unfortunately. I wish I was, the hyper autist games all look amazing.

Unarmed playthroughs in New Vegas are fucking amazing.

I can't believe how much effort the devs went through to make even such an underused and often overlooked skill so fun to play if you decide to focus on it.

Forgot to mention these:
Have another Yakuza webm, too.

You disappoint me.

The Morrowind code patch has optional changes that when used together make hand-to-hand pretty powerful. A big new update for the Morrowind code patch was released just a week ago too.

Toribash.

So games where you struggle mightily against every boss until some random nobody has heard of just one shots him instead and all you really did was just keep them busy?

Atheism

Punching was surprisingly effective in The Last of Us.

It takes like four hours before the first real fight happens, however. The beginning of the game is more an adventure mystery game than anything. But still, you're not wrong about Shenmue, especially towards the end.

It's more like hand-to-hand is actually pretty underrated and really good at fucking over opponents solidly once you deplete their stamina

Kung Fury
Sleeping Dogs
Asura's Wrath
God Hand

Fistful of Frags

It is exactly how I imagine myself playing with bayo's prolapsed rectum.

Punch Out

Breakdown is the First Person Puncher.

But that's a puzzle game, user. I don't see the relevance.

The juice box was fuckin legit as a weapon in a goofy way

The Fight Night series was made by the guys who did Skate, and has similarly minded controls but for boxing.

Slugging it out doesn't have much impact, but if you like the idea of being a counter-puncher, those are weighed more heavily.

Plus it has a sick as slomo knockout cam. You can even see the sweat come off a guy.

The game had so many ways to break it, and some of them where just logical things you would do in a zombie apocalypse that you never see anyone ever do.

This is what happens when dumb frogs try to present shows for late teens and adults to little children.
dubbers didn't want to translate it not only because of the violence, but because they thought it had nazi imagery, due to some swastikas lying around in the movie.

the series, I mean.

Dark Souls. The caestus has stuns for days and in DaS3 comes with a skill that increases poise and defense for a while. It's satisfying to get invaded by edgelords and punch the fuck punch the fuck out of them.
And while technically you wouldn't be doing it the whole game the Kos Parasite turns your unarmed attacks into potent arcane attacks so you can run around as a muscle wizard./
Any fighting game. Just pick one.
Fallout, once you get a power-fist