This triggers the autist

Well?

NO DISCERNABLE TALENT DETECTED

I wonder who the person behind this post is. I love you user. All those people on the pics(the ones i know at least) are indeed awful, pseudo intellectuals.

Oh post the fat nazi behind the post! It's me!

The Selfish Gene.

Nice B8 image just enough coverage to trigger people of every stripe. It could use a few more religious people to offset the amount of atheists. For a second I almost thought you cared. 4/10

Brain Cox has a PhD in physics dosnt je?

Zizek also has a PhD.

Also h3h3 dosnt even try to be smart what.

found Sam

why.jpeg

How are Zizek, Chomsky, Bloom, and Varoufakis pseuds?

You gotta add RMS to it, he's like the autism god for Holla Forums…

I feel like "the autist" is pretty much behind this pic.

I'm slightly in love with syriangirl tbh, just wish she wasn't fascist

this
im not sure why people like that are clumped together with someone like gavin mciness, zoe quinn and fucking h3h3 productions lel

I like the fact that this image is basically "public intellectuals and prominent social critics are bad" yet the examples of the Left are all widely respected academics and journalists, and the guys of the right and the lib center are youtubers and comedians.

That imagie literally stinks of retarded americanism

Yes, yes very good, classic eceleb cancer.

I see here, Ideology, ideology, pure ideology, more ideology, ideology in its perhaps purest of forms, *spits coffee*

ŽIŽEK??? Fucking Slavoj? He has a PhD you goddamn autist!

Ye-sh, what is my gewwd friend Varrow-fuckus dewing on dere?

I honestly think the maker of this should be exiled to a really shitty island somewhere.

They're a genius tbh

maybe
ehhh I dunno
are you fucking kidding me?

That being said, everyone else there deserves to be there.

Are you newfags? Can't you even recognize, when a post is made obviously only for the sake of getting responses?

Can you? Why would someone just come in here and post a misplaced item on an otherwise perfectly organized list like this?

Do you realise that if someone doesn't sound or act intellectual they're not trying to be intellectual, they're just not intellectual?

Also lol, even Scaruffi is in there, that pic is a trolling goldmine.

Yeah, clearly a great list that could use some minor improvements and not an absolute mishmash of random low tier meme celebs made to piss off as much fanboys as possible.

Goddammit leftypol i like you but when it comes to recognizing bait you're so dumb.

Scaruffi is the worst of all. He might be a good mathematecian, no arguments there, but he's nothing but a joke as a music critic. And yes, i happen to love TMR. I still think he's a joke.

Beatles fanboy much?

you sure do know how to make me feel dumb

good job

Yes i am a Beatles fanboy. But that's not the reason why i think Scaruffi is a joke. For instances look at the review from Captain Beefheart "Safe As Milk" which he gave a 9/10. It's a fantastic album and that douche only manages to write a couple of setences about it. The fuck is that? It's wikipedia tier.

I know it's supposed to be triggering everyone, but putting at least Chomsky in there is downright insulting. Never mind his political work, his work in linguistics marks him as a vital contributor to the computer revolution.

In disappointed by how many of those I recognise

Chomsky has been a respected academic in fields out side of anarchism. He knew more about history and society when he was 20 years old then you do now.

He currently holds tenure at one the most respected universities in the world.

The fact that he is in the same list and Molyneux and Watson quite frankly makes me fucking sick.

Even though I don't like Zizek, the man has published a plethora of books. He at least has some academic standing, again, maher, oliver, alex jones, none of them have anything close to this.

based /lit/ poster, I notice you

Yeah, nice try there, fed

Phd in Econ, sometimes goes out of field of expertize and gets opinionated.
generally pretty knowledgeble and well researched but declining.
wew

Wolff belongs there more than any of these three, muh Trump, muh populism in his "Economic" talks písses me off. His talking points are mostly hard-left Keynesian and not very Marxist at all too. A Marxist advocating Co-ops is fucking outrageous.

Agreed.
Why the hell is Gore Vidal on there?
He was a brilliant writer and historian and a good critic of the American establishment.

how is owen jones a pseudo-intellectual?

same but i think she deserves gulag

Lol just lol at Sam Hyde and George Carlin being on there. They're comedians they never claimed to be intellectual, between Sam's ability to rip apart liberals and George's incisive remarks about corporate fascism i don't think they belong on there. George was a left anarchist and Sam is a reactionary whose done more to harm Neo-Liberal art-tech fag culture than 90% of leftist pundits and thinkers in the last 10 years

He's a fascist scum bag but he's not a pseud

haha same

Partially absolutely true
Partially absolutely false

Where's Jahans?

As if a tankie would know anything about Marxism.

b8 should be at least a little subtle m8