MLP and nationalism

motherboard.vice.com/read/pony-nationalism-and-the-furred-reich-inside-the-alt-furrys-online-zoo

purge when?

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Is-Magic-Season-05/Episode-18?id=65044
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sometimes I feel like the liberal press is actually promoting them instead of just critically fulfilling their journalistic function.

woah gee, you mean to say, you think the mainstream media is blaming societal issues on a non-existent boogieman to direct attention away from the capitalists and politicians?
Nah. That would never happen.

This episode is prescient…

kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Is-Magic-Season-05/Episode-18?id=65044

Cept Dimond Tiara was reformed and blackmailed her mother into helping develop the playground for the rest of the fillies

Meanwhile Trump…
Yeah no

die in a fire

He's gonna make the playground great again, believe me!

You know what they say. There's no such thing as bad publicity

Am trying to find an analysis my friend made about it for you, was pretty silly.

Bronies are my comrades. If you're a bronie and a commie, you're goog enough for me.

#bronierespect #weareallleftistsinside

:v)

wtf i hate mlp now

What's a pegasister?

Hopefully soon. Most nazifurs are just uniform fetishist homosexual faggots, the ones who actually do want a holocaust are immensely retarded. pic related.

Female MLP fan.

Purge when?

Probably long after Vice itself.

I recall that My Nationalist Pony blog being a good laugh, but the fact that the damn thing is still going says something isn't right.

We should really push the narrative of family values hypocrites, dunno how much harm could that do to them

Also I hate how the article blames this shit on white males

Nazi furries are the funniest because they have to know they'll be the first to be in the gas chamber even before Jews.

Wtf is it with bronies and fascism? Screeching about fun while fapping to cartoon animals makes absolutely no sense to me.

I have the misfortune of being addicted to the cytu.be/mlpanniversary channel and I can say the large nazi presence there is annoying as fuck.

Bronies need guidance. They have a weird fetish, yes, but when most of society treats them badly, they end embracing fascism.
This is why i believe us leftists should embrace the bronies

Looks like people who are addicted to girly media (ponies and moe anime) try to compensate the lack of manliness with fascist support.

t. weeb

autism

I'm a hardcore racist and I like ponies because they are cute and force zebras to live alone in the forest

It would be very peculiar for black women to be behind a neo-nazi movement.

It's a needless distinction though

It is meaningful, since the demographic overlap is the cause of Nazifurs.

Your average alt-right, brony and furry is a white guy about 20 years old.

That was her choice. And she gets visits plenty. Apparently not a real fan. :

When she moved there she was ostracized by the whole town because of immense racism

of course they are, alt-right stories make for good clickbait

She was already living there before the town knew.

you're reaching, she could live there now that 🍀🍀🍀Twilight Sparkle🍀🍀🍀 got everyone to stop being racist though

And that she chooses not to live in ponyville even after they've opened their hearts emphasize how much she doesn't care. Even in the episode idle gossip she thinks the shops are only "mysteriously closed" and barely acknowledges Twilight's apology.

in2 the >>>/gaschamber/ you go!

I was joking before but if this were real and not a simplistic kid's show then I imagine she would feel awkward living among people that had behaved that way. The lone black person in an ex-KKK town or what have you.

That's racist! The klan are completely tolerant people.

No one ever mentions that she's a zebra. They don't like her because she lives alone in the woods and has a different kind of magic.
Also because ponies are very dumb and always unthinkingly follow the herd's movements. Normally this is expressed in musical numbers and bizarre fashion trends, but sometimes negative things happen.

Nah. The ones who go fascist are either taking a piss and don't actually give a fuck or completely pathetic losers who never had a chance of being anything decent to begin with.