Ace Combat thread

Yo buddy, still alive?

MERCENARY MASTER RACE

KNIGHTS ARE PUSSIES

Ace Cunny

What are you doing, buddy?

Destroying my enemies.

To keep this thread from dying a painful death.
Which game is everyone playing at the moment?
What is everyone flying?
Expectations for AC7?
Historia status?

That's what V2 is for.

Pixy wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

I AM THE V2

he was a real human bean tho

Ace Combat Zero
SU-37 Terminator
Cautiously Optimistic
RAZGRIZ

I'm really fresh to the series, I bought 4 and 5 at a thrift store and had a ton of fun. Great soundtrack, tight controls, and a strong narrative; I should've played these games years ago.

Also, for those that might not be aware: The demo disc included with Soul Calibur II actually allows you to download save data for other Namco games, one of which is AC4. Just a heads up if you wanted an easy way to get all the planes on actual hardware.

That's actually really cool.

thanks for the fun fact user.

If you're emulating both AC4 and ACZ on the same save file, you can unlock the Wyvern if the latter detects save data from the former. It's gamebreakingly powerful in the early stages

Pure common senseā€¦

Not playing any of three at the moment, currently playing Persona 5, but during the wait for that release, I replayed Unsung War.

Wyvern or Mirage.

Cautiously hopeful.

CUM

I bought a physical copy of Ace Combat 4, I played through the emulated version but I could only play it on Hardware mode at a playable framerate and it had all the weird graphical bugs and stufff. I just need money for a PS2 now.
Ace difficulty, F-4 Phantom, Cockpit only.
Nothing really raises any red flags for me, I saw the gameplay and it looks like an Ace Combat game, which is much more than I can say when the last time we got Assault Horizon.
Is there any other option other than
CUM

wew

By the Razgriz. Are you trying to kill yourself?

So for the upcoming PC release, what flight sticks should I buy? Saiteks? Thrustmaster? Try to make my old AC5 sticks work on my current rig?

THE GLORY OF BATTLE IS PAID IN BLOOD

(checked)
(checked)

HERE COMES THE SNOW

YO BUDDY, STILL ALIVE?

So I just finished Zero, what can they possibly improve on this perfection?

I hope the PC version of AC7 isn't dogshit like every other jap PC version these days

Same, but to be fair the Japs are just getting into the market. It sure as hell beats it being exclusive to consoles.

yo buddy, still alive?

I played Ace Combat 1 on ps1. It was fun.
I think before it was called Air Combat.

That's what we're worried about user. How can they do anything better after setting the bar so high?

F-15, F-22, or the Su-27.
Meh. **at least it's not Assault Horizon*
CUM

Who knows, but with the way the writing and trailers are feeling I think we're in good hands i hope

Daily reminder that Ace Combat 2 is the only good Ace Combat game.

you're a fucking silly billy

Is donkey the same voice actor as blaze?

Which game is everyone playing at the moment?
Zero

What is everyone flying?
M-MiG-31 Foxhound

Expectations for AC7?
Looking forward to it, but not getting hyped

Historia status?
CUM