Stellaris

How do I git gud? Everything stalls late game; everyone is in a huge federation so declaring war is suicide. Galaxy deadlocked. How do I rock the galactic boat without getting squished?

Try using the catalog you fucking, incompetent snowflake.

oh would you look at that you incompetent shitgiblet

Try r/stellaris.

There's some stellaris players at

Sage because I can't answer OPs question.

i can guarantee you that you people are playing the game wrong

oh wait, that's the old one

Do mods fix it?

hardly
they just add new content rather than trying to fix the current problems

smh

You fokken wot, xeno?

but i am the holocaust

Teach me your ways Mr. Space Hitler Sir

How big a spoon do you need, OP? Follow the 4X guidelines and you'll be golden (and bored out of your mind) in no time.

i mainly build power plants on my planets, since i get a lot more minerals from space
gonna need all the credits i can get to power my fleets during war
colonize shit whenever i can
if i've conquered some subhuman species, make sure to use them as colonists, since that will lower the chance of faction growth
in the case of the star trek mod, you're really gonna want to conquer the tholians, since you can use them to populate all of your uninhabitable for cardassians planets
primary targets for a rivalry should be the romulans, since mostly everyone hates them, but it doesn't really matter since it's almost impossible to get friends as a cardassian due to being xenophobic
if you're lucky, you can form a coalition with the orions and the gorm, they like you. but sometimes the romulans might get to them before you
your biggest enemy in the game is gonna be either the humans or the romulans. their fleets are usually on par with your, or lower in numbers, but their tech is a bit more advanced than yours
so you're gonna have to outnumber them in order to stand a chance
odds are that the romulans or someone allied with them will eventually declare war on you and you won't really be prepared to fight them in a full scale war, so you're gonna have to try to go for a white peace
they've got crazy huge armies, so make sure to get lots of defenses on your planets
if the romulans don't currently have a truce with you, do NOT wage war on anyone else, or the romulans or one of their allies will declare war on you and you'll be fucked on two fronts
slavery for your conquered species is an option, but in my case i disabled it to make them rebel less
your ultimate goal should be to have more combined military power in your fleet than the romulans
in my current situation, my only fleet is at like 15k, while the best the romulans can do is usually 6k. it costs me way too much credits while i'm at war, but usually i have enough saved up to last me for a while

i just installed the last dlc and what happens? CTD every five minutes, while never happened before Utopia.

i'm not a star trek fan. can you translate all that into vanilla?

mine from space, power credits from planet, build big fleet, get defensive armies on planets

I never played this game before, is it something like CIVILIZATION in space?

it's like ck2 but less fun
i just like it since it has star trek

No it's real-time with pause, not turn based. 4X

disgraceful

You're not being space nazis you're being space jews

look, those 0% habitable planets aren't gonna mine themselves

Robots?

That's an islamic trait.
He's a mudslime, user.

we're not that advanced, and we need minerals and credits now
mind as well not waste the possible slave labor

Build a big navy early game, declare war on your neighbors as they're growing, vassalize them and keep building up your navy, then repeat until you're bored.

technically, every day is a turn in the game. so it is turn based, only one turn takes about half a second

That is how most games that fit turn based combat into real time work.

Why did you let this happen?

By uninstalling the garbage SJW game

i was busy with the talarians who were backed by the romulans
i can't do wars on multiple fronts, i'm not suicidal

Wasted trips on useless opinion. Fuck you Satan and go back to hell you mother fucker.

got you covered, user

The UTOPIA expansion has all past dlc included btw?

nice trips, but removing racist mods doesn't really mean anything; that's just a corporation being a corporation. controversial stuff gets purged, because it's easier to deal with than being sued for hatespeech or some shit. true SJW is when they shove trannies, faggots and 'diversity' into games where they don't belong and remove titties, asses, short skirts and pantsu because it's HARAM to feminazis.

top heh

/thread

Pirate it and play through it on a big map. Once you're done, you've effectively played every other playthrough you can possibly do. It's shit.

Then Diablo is technically a turn-based RPG.

As long as you pirate it's OK to waste time and roleplay in. Repostin

t. "middle east :DDDDD"

downvoted