HEY YOU, CHECK OUT THIS RAD FREE BOOK!

HEY YOU, CHECK OUT THIS RAD FREE BOOK!

Got pointed towards this by Unseen64 the other day. Its free right now on the amazon store and boy is it up Holla Forums's alley

Its a fascinating read and free, and the opening sentiments have triggered tumblrcut thought police as "GROSSLY PROBLEMATIC" which is all the better, get on this shit niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!j5ZWGJpJ
mega.nz/#!j5ZWGJpJ!S1I6EhlXHsz2v6fmFQH_vVfoCiPVr6OA6bszHFMfnBE
mega.nz/#!nwBijCha!R7OEuEipiUWq8E9VzYVjlXbkMZmkcRGrBRLdFMTe7E0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the big robot going to do to the soldier? Is it ever explained in the book?

He's a big guy so i assume it would be extremely painful.

Thats his friend idiot

I grabbed it, thanks for the heads up. I got about halfway through the first one a while back, which is extremely long and could probably have used an editor.

kek, this guy was autistically interested in where people sat 20 years ago in the first one as well

Its pretty cool to read shit like "and then i realised gunpei had been sleeping on the floor next to me all night and he just got up to code again".
It reminds me of being a teen in the early 2000's trying rpg maker and then writing my own super basic 'move the static image around a maze' games and thinking 'maybe i could make games' before seeing more advanced stuff involved a lot of math and stuck with html like a pleb.

I wish I had a big robot friend with benefits

Get outta here /clang/, Holla Forums told me about you!

anyway mega.nz it tbh

h e h
e
h

Yeah but its nice to show theres interest in official means even if its just numbers for a freebie.

God knows the amount of people i saw online who read the "armchair offended should not control and contain creativity" opening actually tried to get it pulled as 'alt right propaganda'.

i bet you read books on your (((ipad))) or dont read at all!

Who do you think you're fooling here?

This is the book written by some HG101 associate who is a hard core fedora tipper.
The fact that its free probably means its not doing as well as he had hoped.

Just upload the book somewhere that's not amazon already.

Do books 'do well' in general anymore?

Some user made a big mega dump of a lot of vidya related books like that in the past (and I'm pretty sure it included that one). Checked the link I had saved for it, but the folder's been removed; wouldn't shock me if it's because the cucks at HG101 got asshurt and whined at mega, or something.

This. Fuck amazon, it's only good for paper books.

be honest user, you just dont want to go to forbidden planet or waterstones for your mangos.

What dont you want the cashier to see?

By books I mean actual books, it's hard getting an english only book when you're not American. Plus, I only buy raws, [spoiler]not that I can completely read them yet[/spoiler.]

Stick at it son, one day you will read your monster musumes.

Can you give me a mega link?

T-thanks, you too.

Is there any reason to watch this show? Or is it the same issues as Ranma where you have a great premise that goes nowhere?

it's a character piece series but there's alot of interesting singular stories but yeah it doesn't go anywhere

Damn. Ranma probably turned me off from Slice of Life anime in general because of how fucking blue balled I felt at the end. I just wanted something to fucking happen.

That doesn't really bother me with those two shows. There isn't that much to progress, just which girl the protagonist chooses which isn't that important.
I had to stop watching Detective Conan because that really blue balls you. They establish a main villain with the Black Organization, and nothing ever fucking happens with them. 800 fucking episodes and you can count the number of episodes that deal with the Black Organization on one hand.

mega.nz/#!j5ZWGJpJ
Lazy fucks especially you OP. I would upload it to vola but links in out share thread are fucked. Like entire Share Thread OP.

Funny guy

And her comes out my inability to use mega.
mega.nz/#!j5ZWGJpJ!S1I6EhlXHsz2v6fmFQH_vVfoCiPVr6OA6bszHFMfnBE

Also please tell me if I am retard and amazon actually put DRM on a fucking free book alongside .awz3 format.
And how to take it off.

Today I learned how to break Amazon DRM tested with calibre and upload to mega.
mega.nz/#!nwBijCha!R7OEuEipiUWq8E9VzYVjlXbkMZmkcRGrBRLdFMTe7E0
All of it because OP was a faggot.

arigatou gozaimashita user-sempai~!