Weird Easter Eggs

>"Put in the game Rising Zan: Samurai Gunman for PSX and allow it to start playing the Johnny No More movie at the beginning of the game. During this, open your Playstation and put the Powerpuff Girls game in without turning your system off. In a moment your system should start playing all of the movies in the game in no particular order and in both English and Spanish."

The Japanese Theme is better then the American theme

That's not an easter egg, that's you fucking with how, why and when data is read.

Did you know if you start a new game of Goldeneye, wait 0:32 seconds then do a 172 degree spin before replacing the cartridge with Super Mario World the game will stop working? What a fucking amazing easter egg, right?

Share an easter egg then.

No go find your own

Most likely a coincidence. To give another vidya coincidence, put in Wipeout XL and load a track. Switch the disc to Discovery by Daft Punk and load Too Long on the track selector. The song will load but it'll play from the point where the beat kicks in and then on. Similar thing happens when you switch FF7 with another game, you can revive Aeris doing it but of course only in the party.

I dunno, maybe it's a stretch.

In Victoria 2, if you conquer all of Anatolia as Greece then you could turn into the Byzantine Empire. You can also release a nation called "Jan Mayen" which is a small little island between Norway and Greenland, and it has an event where you gain Polar Bears as a main pop, and you can form Scandinavia as this nation. Of course this shit isn't in HPM for some reason because the mod dev hates fun.

Oh wow I didn't know Rising Zan had a ps2 sequel

Literally no

metroidvania
roguelike

This one.

Actually faggot we called the PlayStation the PS1 ever since rumors of the PS2 first appeared.

The voice track sounds like something you'd hear in a psych ward.

Not an easter egg but a weird, very specific glitch. When I played a pirated version of AoE2 on a virtual disk drive and had Star Wars galactic battlegrounds in the real disk drive all of AoE's music was replaced with star wars tracks

I have a better question: How do people find this out? Why would you swap discs with random shit like that?

Saying "PS1" only refers to the second model is just as much retarded underage shitposting as saying PSX is only the DVD player.

That's exactly the same sort of "glitch" as in the OP, there's nothing that strange about it acting that way

Only disc swap trick I can remember is swapping disc 2 for disc 3 in Final Fantasy 7 at one point to change the contents of chests or something in some hidden area. Not really an easter egg, more of an exploit to save you from backtracking later in the game.