4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite spin off of another game?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Sonic_Totem#Offering_it_for_sale
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_dressed
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Trolling_Induced_Transgender_Syndrome
sonichu.com/cwcki/Son-Chu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger

Either persona 1 or DDS. Smt just has alot of good spin offs.

Morning everyone

No work for a long while today and have tomorrow off so thats gonna be comfy. Need a good game. Need to stop wasting money that I need for nippon trip.

Work was uneventful. At least I have tomorrow off. Made myself a BLT with an egg and some Monterrey Jack cheese for dinner tonight. Was fuckin' good.

Either Portal or Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX.

rainbow six siege is a pretty good undertale/genesis spinoff

Morning folks
Feeling pretty down today. Not much to say

Devil Survivor, I like it more than mainline smt games
Pokemon mystery dungeon has some surprisingly great games too

DDS was pretty comfy, wish I had all of those back when I liked SMT stuff.

Hows your day been user?

Wouldn't really call it a BLT if it had egg on it tbh

Portal is a spin off of something?

Whats got you down user?

Why does Holla Forums hate undertale so much? I feel like any discussion of it gets shut down by shitposters.

Saw some guy on YouTube make it, thought it looked good, so I gave it a shot.

Yeah. It's a spinoff of Half Life.

3 overtime days in a row i'm knackered, can't believe i'm still kicking but i want to play more video games while i can

trying to wrestle it back, playing persona 5 made me remember how frustrating my own social life is, making friends is hard and if i had social links IRL they'd probably all only be at like level 3 even with my oldest friends

also i quit cigarettes which isn't as hard as i thought but now i don't know what to do with my hands when i'm walking, and i don't know how to walk away from social situations i want out of

does bloodborne count as a spinoff?

a mix of it getting popular and newfags from shitholes like gayfags who wanted to fit in

enough

Been good. You doing alright user?

Can someone buy this for me? He's selling it for £1,500.

I know it's a lot, but I'm sure he'd put the money to good use.

I don't know. Came in to work feeling like shit and the customers aren't helping.

BELTs are pretty good

Hi everybody. I finished the Shovel Knight DLC and it was pretty good. Might make a run to the store later for some junk food.

hahahahahaha

Still I'd call it an egg sandwich with the blt just being toppings.

This is the thing I hate most about work. Hardly ever sleep because I want to actually do shit when not working. Also congrats on the cigs fam thats good

Work was boring but nothing bad happened this time at least.

Ahhhh hate does like that. Get some coffee up or something.

What kinda junk food you getting?

Wish I were dead to be completely honest family.

What's stopping ya?

Pick me up a coffee crisp while you're there

I've already gone through like 4 cups

Does bad things happen often enough to warrent noticing when a good day happens?

not enough

Thread theme

unfortunately i might by one of those shitty little e-cigs just to knock a few puffs before i go to bed just because having the thing in my hand became a relaxer for me

i hope jackal gets you for this

I dunno. I've got about ten bucks I can spare right now because the other stuff is set aside for things I need. I want some Coke and that runs $5 and change for two bottles.

That's what I got last time I went up. Sometimes they get in these mocha caramel ones that are pretty good too.

Don't let your memes be dreams

You gas station user? Do they let you get free drinks and shit there?

Never ever

As long as its 0% nicotine go for it, otherwise its a one way ticket back on the cigarette train.

I got Tuesday and Wednesday off, but it's unpaid.

IL governor is a cuckservative; I almost want to petition Trump to intervene, since IL is only state without a budget now.

Geez where do you live. Thats like 3$ here. Maybe less.

Get some hot fries!

Why? Is he harboring illegals or something?

Yes and yes
I wouldn't actually pay for timmies coffee

Huh. I'll give it a try if I ever see them

What are you laughing at bitch boy?

I live in Canada. I don't think they sell fries at the corner store, though.

They're pretty rich but I like them.

Apparently it sold within 4 hours.

sonichu.com/cwcki/Sonic_Totem#Offering_it_for_sale

(checked)
JUST DO IT

Shiiiiiiiiet I love that. Used to mix a yuge large coke cup with half coffee half capp shit when I worked the gas station. Was comfy as fuck.

Its a kind of chip.

Honestly, didn't expect chris to still be alive.

jackal is a gay sandnigger and he'll get cucced by bucc

I've never heard of that before. I know what chips are but I have never once heard of any called hot fries.

SOON™

Basically won't sign ANY budget.

He was basically pushed by Illinois top 1% to get rid of unions and reduce spending on everything, including education.

Dems are stupid too, since they can afford to concede SOME cuts.

My personal life is affected, since I'm a government work and we've had furloughs to *save* cash.

Damn monica get up on that shit. They are the best snack.

Whats got you down anyway user?

Nothing really, just a bunch of Catch 22's

They don't sell those here, I'm pretty sure.

WHY IS HE IN CHARGE OF THE FUNDS

So you aren't getting payed at all or something?

And whats his game plan? Is he just stalling until he gets what he wants or what?

Worth ordering online tbh

Where you live? What kinda snacks you got there?

fear of the unknown, instinctive fear of death, guilt for remaining kin, or just really want a void of responsibilities and not quite death

Canada. We have ketchup chips and all dressed chips and coffee crisps. We used to have a kind of Doritos that I liked which were like a cream cheese flavour but spicy.

Surely better than those maple mars bars
Couldn't even give that shit away

I'll take your word for it. Most creative drink I've had was a white hot chocolate with an espresso shot. Tasted like I was drinking a coffee crisp

Nah, I'm just high on life. :^)

Yeah, forced unpaid days.

He's been stalling it out for 2 years. He's already running campaign ads, but I don't think he'll get re-elected considering most people in the state blame him for what's happening, especially since several budgets were presented by our bipartisan senate/congress and were never signed.

Objectively best chip flavor and god-tier chocolate bar tho

You poor deprived child.

This isn't even the most egregious example of him blowing money that he was just given on pointless crap. See also: him blowing 90 bucks on Transformers and vidya after he made 85 bucks selling some of Bob's stamp collection.

They sell All Dressed Ruffles in Burgerland now.

Should get actually high

But why is he stalling so hard?

And thats fucking gay. You looking for another job or what? What kind of government work?

Whats the chip flavor supposed to be though?

i'm told the formula isn't as good? i've been to canada but i didnt' try the all dressed when i was there

doesn't matter though since FUNYUNS are the greatest chip product

Work for a school.

I've been applying for Help Desk jobs for years and I can't find one.

Never tried those. Sounds disgusting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_dressed
It's a chocolate bar with wafers in it and a faint coffee taste.

Wouldn't know, I haven't been there in a decade.
They might have them but if they do it's not in my area.

fr*g off ritspoo you psoted that image yesterday

get some more images

Those chips sound fucking disgusting

The choco sounds great though

What age school? Any qts around?

Lies and slander, I'll sue you!

hey

I wanna do It in solitude and by gun, therefore I need money, therefore I need a job, etc. Again, just a bunch of catch 22's.

Chris seems like a good person over all though. I want him to be happy, he deserves at least that.

You post the same cycle of images every thread

Fuck if I know but it's delicious

It tastes just as bad as it sounds

Give one a try if you ever go north

FUCKING FINALLY

How goes hey guy

if a man wishes to exit the world, i feel its his choice to do so, but if you go get money and a job and all that you might want to extend your life a bit to see what those things can get you

saying "don't do it theres so much to live for" is foolish, but at least make a bucket list

I have a headache, other than that I'm doing good

Chris has become a daemon spawn of Nurgle at this point

Not really a "cycle of images" I have like 150 reaction images in my folder and a good chunk are more niche and you can't use often.

Maybe if I ever visit my canadian budies.

Reported to the cyber police for misgendering

Do anything fun today?

Anyone who has ever posted anything on the internet is male by default, didn't you know that?
And that thing is an it and has lost the right to be called human.

Destiny, (the faggot who debated Sargon and Jontron) said it was his friend's choice if he wanted to exit the world, and when his friend actually did kill himself Destiny immediately regretted it. He's said he's never regretted anything more.

They're great. It's hard to place most of the flavours when you're eating them but the vinegar is noticeable.
Some others that Google results tell me Americans might not have:
They look like little fries I guess. They're not all that great but they're okay once in a while.
chocolate bar with puffed rice in it
These fucking things areo nly sold through fundraisers. Chocolate, with almonds and caramel inside. Theb est chocolate bar pretty much.

I guess so
I'm a bit annoyed that most of the parking spots where I'm staying are taken

I can't believe that fat autistic fuck actually fell for that shit. Its so fucking weird.

Yee we have dill pickle chips but they aren't super common I think. Never liked them and probably wouldn't like the other ones we were talking about because hate vinegary chips

The other two sound really good.

Gender doesn't exist ;^), the term you are looking for is "sex"

Where you staying?

And I fucking hate that so much. At work if I'm scheduled late I end up having to park in some far off shitty area really far away.

In all honesty, it was probably us who made him transgender. Trolls will laugh at trannies all the time, and Chris probably automatically thinks anything Trolls make fun of is actually a good thing. Especially considering Chris' entire life has been bullied by trolls.

He's surprisingly hard to touch nowadays though. He doesn't fall for online girlfriends or any of that shit any more.

Didn't he also defend incest and rage quit one of his own debates?

Sex with death doesn't count?

He said it's hard to come up with arguments against it. Which is kinda true honestly. So long as we're not having children, why shouldn't I fuck my cousin?

Yeah he ragequitted against Naked Ape

Holy shit that makes a whole lot of sense actually.

And yeah I'm not surprised. I mean hes retarded but even a retard will learn something after it happens to them several times over years.

???????

At a hostel, I don't get why people insist on going to the restaurants here,
they're not actually good
At least I don't have to worry about that at work, work is pretty secluded

Ritsu a slut. the poster that is. :^)

I dindu nuffin I a gud boy mo money fo dem figures

Ohhh you the aussie guy?

Meet anyone interesting in the hostel or is it all bums?

Does CWC have a car

Do you guys have hot wings chips, though? They're pretty great. Since I probably didn't describe hickory sticks well here's a picture of them.

I bet you like it when I call you slut, slut

There's a Dramatica page about this. Interesting read. encyclopediadramatica.rs/Trolling_Induced_Transgender_Syndrome

Yeah. Son-Chu.

sonichu.com/cwcki/Son-Chu

I don't really talk to people too much
Most interesting person was the one who had sex in the room a couple weeks ago
He's gone now
Though this Scottish Person and I still laugh about it especially as we got moved back into that room, and didn't tell the person on the bed what happened there is still stains on the wall I think

Are those like really tiny little sticks? We got stuff similar to those, not that flavor though.

I'm only a slut for (You)s

They're shaped like fries but I guess they're crunchy. They have a faint hickory taste but mostly salt. They're okay when you get them but not near as good as most chips.

severe lack of (You)s this thread

I'm against the idea of premarital sex to begin with

I find they taste kinda like sour cream and bacon chips but they're tiny sticks

No (You)

Thats literally hot fries

No, that's hickory sticks.

I can't really tell. I don't eat them often though.

you mean /mtt/
it werks now :^)

fug

aren't fries hot

>>12303254
No (you)s today

RIP this thread

How much longer until WWIII cleanses the planet? I just want to be a mutated rape bandit. I want to make real the worst fears of limp wristed cucky people.

I want to viciously savage anything with a hole in a radioactive post apocalyptic wasteland until I succumb to the elements or something more vicious than myself gets me.

Never ever user
My advice is don't stop trying
And pump out those Resumes
I got my job because I Travelled 420km to get to the interview and looked like I was enthusiastic

Okay dad.

user I'm not saying it's easy, or hell even if you'll like it
but you got to be prepared to go the extra mile because of how fucked the job situation is

I hate it when this happens (both the needing to get up early shit and not being able to sleep shit).

Might as well use the opportunity to test some mp4s I made earlier.

I'm fine by that

YO JOEY, TOR, WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THE PICO OF THE RELATIONSHIP

Hey, that one worked. Let's try a few more.

Well at least there's always embed related, famalam.

I'd be fine with just embedding youtube videos of these, but that's not allowed. Not because 8ch won't allow it, but because the Victor Entertainment has a massive boner for blocking anything official pertaining to Sign from US jewtube since they own the music rights.

I really don't get why some companies are so uppity about removing music. If anything, you'd think they'd consider it promotion for the actual OST, or game, or anime, or whatever the fuck, but no, who fucking cares about a silly thing like that, block or remove it indefinitely as soon as you discover someone's uploaded it.

Rest assured that such idiocy as you have described cannot survive a free market, and the free market is natural law, and natural law always prevails, particularly when a leviathan state collapses, which will probably happen in North America within a decade or two.

LITERALLY THE ONE THING THE SOVIET UNION DID RIGHT WAS NOT GIVING A FLYING FUCK ABOUT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. OH, WHAT? YOU COMPOSED A SONG? YOU MADE A VINYL LP RECORD FOR YOUR ROCK BAND? GREAT NEWS! IT BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE FOR NOW AND ALL TIME. NO ROYALTIES, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT TWO HUNDRED ROUBLES.

What's really fucking odd is when an entire OST is allowed to remain on jewtube just fine, except for one little song that is (((mysteriously))) deleted in the middle of the playlist. No vocals that could have a secondary copyright (the opening, ending, and final boss final phase music are left alone despite that), just instrumental, and a boss theme at that, and yet "Nope, removed."

I miss my old friends.

Those days won't come back for me either, but I learned something good from it: never trust anyone who has something to gain by tossing you under a bus.

What's stranger is when the former friend(s) don't realize they did anything wrong, and don't get why you're not interested in having anything to do with them anymore, and persist in trying to make contact again for years afterward.

I know what you mean

Not always the reason user, sometimes you just don't see them, or they and you move to different places

What if I was the one who threw them under the bus?
I'm terrible at keeping what friends I do have since I always abandon them after a year or so.

It's always an issue when you're that guy

Fair point. I meant more people that were sticking around and neither party was planning to leave the area, and just decided to get malicious. If you or they moved, then drifting apart is likely a bit unavoidable regardless of whether you're on good terms or not.

Then that's likely on you. Really, I barely make an effort to make new friends (even with school years back, or community college, it was a matter of "why bother, chances are I won't see these people again past this year/semester"), but the ones I did make, I at least made an effort to keep. Some of those people have other plans though, and if they can gain more from tossing you aside than keeping you, it's likely they will. I had four friends, two decided I was worthless to be around, the other two disagreed with that notion, and thus our group of five became three. One of the remaining two is too busy with working in order to pay child support to see anyone much more than an hour a week, so it's pretty much just me and the oldest existing friend I have left.

Honestly I didn't really hang around with my friends outside of school, and lived a fair bit away even when we were at school

The CC I went to was in a different town (though still within about 20 minutes drive and not on the freeway; lots of towns all clustered together out where I am), so I didn't feel much need to make friends with much of anyone there. The few I made in high school or earlier though at least lived closeby, and the remaining ones are maybe ten minutes away.

I miss Friday and Saturday vidya nights with everyone, but I'm not looking to rebuild on that.

40kms away here, they were the only people my age I knew at the time

I know it's on me entirely. I kind of want to try and get back in touch with them but chances are it will be extremely awkward and an awful time. I feel the same way about an ex of mine but that will be even worse.

Get drunk and send her some texts explaining your feelings this weekend. What's the worst that could happen?