Unreal remakes

Any unreal engine remake finished yet? Cease and disist faggots are still molesting decent people?

that looks fucking horrible

It looks great for a experiment, konami is stopping everything.

This looks even worse than the Zora's Domain tech demo, to be honest.

Maybe because is just a fucking experiment? show me something well done that dont trigger console plebs please.

Let it be known all OP's choose whether or not to be a faggot.

Check'd.

I am serious, the "look, great graphic, therefore is shit" meme must die.

Still not as bad as that one Super Metroid 2.5d remake

Is ready or is just another demo?

the real meme here is making these experiments, saying "look at the kool assets i downloaded, i copy game over and make it have gud grafix, yes? i dont know what visual style and colors are, this is gud grafix zone.

not too bad, the somewhat extreme perspective warping of 3d (why isn't this shit ortho?) is kind of ass reminds me of kirby on the wii and using the foreground to transition between levels is kinda cool, however lack of clarity, contrast and the weird transition from the stairs to the ground where it just snaps instantly is weird.

Try reading the description of the video and think about what you have done, you failed in the cheapest trap proving point.

Thats obvious, is not finished, my question is that there is a single remake fully finished before lawyers kill everything, that guy almost lost his house.

it's a rough experiment, but you can't say it has "great graphics"

Looks like shit.

It isnt the salty guy that said that a wii looking modded skirym for slow/old pcs is a remastered old game?

Being serious, not even a single one is finished?

does anyone else wish they would just use the original n64 assets/levels/character models and put them up against the lighting effects and all the other neat effects of the unreal4 engine? i think it would look cooler seeing essentially the original game but just in a better engine

This seriously looks like fucking shit. The ocean looks horrible, the water effects look worse than the gamecube. Look at the way the water leaves no wet spots, and when Mario is shooting while running, the water shoots from behind the FLUDD. at 0:22, it's disgustingly obvious. Then when Mario is hovering, you see the water break down into horrible-looking 2-meter streams. I mean, look at this shit.
It all looks fucking terrible.

And why the fuck does everybody crank Unreal's bloom effects and motion blur way fucking higher than is comfortable to look at?

Well, lawyers can eat your house with modified things, its a legal problem.

It's a good proof of concept but from a design perspective you absolutely can't see fucking shit.

False advertising

The lighting in that is ass

Yeah, I was expecting that some had remade the original Unreal Engine so we could finally play UT99 in a cleaned up engine instead of patching an almost two decade old obsolete piece of software. Why doesn't Epic release the source? It's not like they are licensing the old engine anymore.

I have the knowledge and skill to make stuff in Unreal, and I have given serious thought in the past to remaking a game whose franchise is confirmed dead and buried and the IP owners are pissing on the grave. Threads like these make me think attempting it would be a bad idea.

Because they don't want to compete against the past version of themselves & Tencent would rather have people focused on the newer Unreal Tournament.

never give up