Let's pretend to be Game journalists

We need more transracial game characters & Game devs to battle problematic cis white male gamergate!

why

Can we reenact The Room instead?

This video game exploring female sexuality is wrong and discriminates!
It's very important that we don't forget that not all women have vaginas.

Multiplayer games are a big issue for women in gaming, since the usually predominant male population that play games like League of Legends, DOTA 2, CS:GO, Overwatch or really any popular multiplayer game that has a regular stream of players ranging from the 5000 to the 10000s, are essentially sexist in nature. As evidenced in the video clip below, men can harass women and destroy the enjoyment of their playing matches, either by name-calling, griefing and following them every match of the game, to the point of even harassing them on Steam by sending friend requests and DDoS attacks. This presents a really big issue since not only are they being affected by the male counterparts that have "fun" by making fun of women online playing video games with the usual insults "get back to the kitchen", "make me a sandwich", "girls can't do shit other than suck d*ck" (which are graciously and disgustingly sexist) but also in certain games to the point of virtual raping, as shown lately by the new trend and craze of VR multiplayer gaming. This video clip shows a man from the griefing group "myg0t" harassing a poor, innocent women playing CS:GO with her kid on her lap, having to forcefully take her kid out of the room because of her increasing rage.

Kids, be careful when you play with memes.

So, this game is like so not good.
But it has some good qualitys, like graphics and sounds.
I give it 8/10.

Full disclosure: I never played the game and was not payed by the company making the game, but I was payed by a marketing company advertizing this game, and I was told by my layer (witch is free, as long as I keep in line) not to tell his name or company he represents. Soo, just buy the [product#hash].

The latest expansion for World of warcraft had me giggling like the first time i ever played wow! I can remember it like it was yesterday. Creating my pandarian monk and baing amazed at the variety of things to do. Truly Blizzard has recaptured the magic 10/10

Hey guys lemme give you some tips on playing the new [insert game that normalfags just discovered] for all newcomers of the series!

The game was too hard. Why would anyone have the time nowadays to complete a hard game?!?!?! Games these days, in the Modern Age, should have an easy mode. Not having an easy mode is an automatic 5/10 imo tbh fam. On the plus side the transracial otherkin gaygaygay representation only triggered me 17 times

Fuck that, lets reenact Gachimuchi.

No fuck you leatherhead

Stop shitposting.

I hate that part of gamergate also.
What a bunch of what a bunch of what a bun on a hat, on a bun of punch of a what, what a fuck? Love you too. Fuck you. Tooo-dedyiduu. Fuck you too. Buye.

This entire post makes me want to blow my brains out

10/10 GOTY.

bananas dont cum when you press then

Aight. Let's do this.

You need to level up.

fuck, forgot sage.

Jeah, most don't. But some doooo, diludoo, diludooo. Diludiididudidoooo, diludoo, diludooo-ouoaaa. Ah, yeah. Diludoo…
My motherbrain tells me to: at least put a funny picture on the post if your going to just shitpost.

What is this guy on the right? Is it human?

Are you okay?

Does the one on the left come from Suzy's planet?

I'm gonna need fucking chemo after typing these.

lets pretend to be productive and whine about people ruining the hobby that we make no effort in contributing to and thus have no say in

if transracial isn't real then what are transniggers?