poe.trade/search/iasitunainiher
poe.trade/search/henetasitaruon
github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro
discord.gg/gGJbW
discord.gg/huFQ6dG
poeplanner.com/
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Empire's_Grasp
poe.ninja/challenge/currency
poeplanner.com/AAcDAMUUPwBguR0V7IrwxILpRsqQhNnEuNX4R369NmVNvqeplIdqqSeE73h6ouoS4ZLQXhNAoEa302967wUtdO0hYESeU7u_1XTxKaWPYG8nmmoj0-9OYVKTqIqzV1RzaxEahmA26EZpAecb-iXfpBmnMJ_Lns3ynG6X977SIfJBggdXDfGsKS6WbJHOu-346-oYdqzPfq2N9zJ82XKpVamXtGoBxPbEFayqWfMaOJBVJy-fPi3SAZHZfDpSvJ8YkbKAhrSFpyefAAAAACgAABkCOQAAAQFeAQUB-gABLAEBkAEBlgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Currently playing my second character after wanting a break from mindless farming with Flameblast totems. It's a dual-wield axe cleave gladiator. Still only in Cruel Act4 so instead of being the blender it's supposed to be it's more of a death by thousand cuts.

I made a Juggernaut with lots of armor and phys resistance and enduarance charges, with Ngahamu's Flame + Earthquake, or else Ancestral totems

Feels okay, I'm only level 70 and I can kill bosses and shit really fast, I just need to focus on more life now.

Making a league without new content but with all of old content was not such a fun experience after all. Also they dropped darkshrines.

Get new weapons. Also why the fuck you will pick gladiator for dual build. Bane of legends is one of the best keynodes ever.

I already have my weapons. I just need a couple of levels to use them.
Because explosions.

What's a darkshrine?

Oh, nevermind.

Did they remove them from labyrinths? I thought I saw one last week

boy, I can't wait to hear about how evil and corrupt the not-nazis are when fall of oriath comes out

Getting my gems to lvl 20 right now. To 20% quality or not?

Depends on the gem, but usually worth it.

So this just happened

Haven't kept up with the game at all in the past few years, since before leagues were a thing. How does the meta function now in terms of gameplay/skills? Not looking for builds or anything of the sort, more interested in how life/CI builds work, what types of defensive skill setups work, any significant changes to mechanics, how the new "cast on" skills fare, etc, etc. Basically more general/meta-ish stuff.

Most people run Cast When Damage Taken / Stunned with Immortal Call + Increased Duration to get a burst of physical immunity. I also like to use Molten Shell. I also have Vengeance for aoe counterattacks with Curse on Hit and Enfeeble as my curse (playing a tank so that kills their damage).

Most people get ES because it's pretty much the strongest mitigation between it, armor, and evasion.

Armor coupled with 10+ Endurance charges or Evasion coupled with Blind + Dodge can't compete or is there just an overwhelming amount of elemental/chaos dmg that makes ES king?

Armor only stops physical damage and is less effective against big hits - the damage formula actually reduces your effective armor before applying the reduction, based on the base damage.
Evasion uses a running counter so if you have 86% evasion, you will get hit 1 every 6 hits guaranteed.

So in those cases, you are going to take some damage no matter what, especially against bosses. ES and Life provide some sponging so you don't melt in the one hit that does connect.

Charges are a different story and can compliment any build. They're good to have.

Armour doesnt work when you need it and evasion will get you hit sooner or later, but with ES you can just stack that shit and run with ghost reave/vaal pact combo and facetank almost everything.

why pick a 500hp kaoms with no sockets when you can have a 900es vaal ragelia with sockets and resists?

Labyrinth variant is shit. There is no reason to ever use it.

10-15k es is average while 6k hp is considered as good. And poe is the game of oneshots. However its possible to make some builds with it. And now you can actually make some viable armor builds with 4k armor+no additional damage from crits body armor.
But some people are running with 20k es.

Also this. 500 es chest cost next to nothing. And you can have 250 es from tree without any problem while 150hp% is actually hard to get. And armor and evasion provide no help versus spells whatsoever.

I'm going to assume because of %-based life regeneration, but you need to stack that HARD for it to be relevant.

Easily converted into ES regen.

Well sure, I'm not denying that, but it seems like that was their design intent behind it

So, is there some psychological component that they've discovered with f2p games where they design a rotating array of specific frustrations in order to maintain real estate in the mind of the average addicted player?

If you are like a marauder , it is easier to stack life

Not really. But hey, some builds are okay with life. Blood magic gives you 35% hp and free spells. Works for cheap starter builds. Also slayer is good even with life, but it has to be tailored for specific task to work. While es builds do everything and better in most cases.

You have to purchase stash tabs. 1 premium, 1 currency and at least 6-12 regular tabs(2 packs).

The only thing stopping me from taking that is using 2-3 auras on every character. Otherwise it's solid.

Auras are worthless for everything except phisical damage, but for that you can use that "free aura" ring for hatred. Auras are worthless for elemental damage. And with blood magic you can use pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Clear_Mind for 50%~ increased damage and pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Infernal_Mantle without any problems. Really good for shit like flame totems.

Yes, but I'm referring to furthering engagement, do they believe if you give people what they want they lose interest? So then they design frustrations into the tree, skills, itemization, trade, etc. in order to cause the players to engage in community discussion and debate and by doing so perhaps even attract new players. Over time slowly rotate those frustrations in and out to keep the illusion and voila, success!

Nothing besides mandatory stash tabs.

Yeah, and if stash tabs are their best seller and not the decorative MTX, that would mean they require new players to keep a steady revenue stream.

[screaming]

Really? I am pretty sure these are not consumed unless you upgrade your item.

Hey you're right. It happens with every other "in progress" prophecy, I thought it was the same

This game had good potential but after playing for a while you just see all these bad decisions.
Then again maybe this is just another genre that has moved past my desires.

They fixed a lot. But, for example, they dont want to fix trading because it makes game too easy. But they admit that they sell premium stash tabs, so its kind of hypocritical for them not to fix it.

Still playing my RF mara. Probably would get him to 90 comfortably to pick up the achievement then do a cookiecutter ES build for actual farming. Playing life is really different.

Got bored of my str zombies so I made a EK poison ass
barely into t5 maps
Random shit since I'm not used to chug like a mother fucker all the time to keep up my leech + damage

Also thank god I have a mouse with 6 side buttons I just run my thumb over them and I can keep my flasks up mostly

MercuryTrade is so fucking convenient, fugg.

Dropped my cyclone duelist for a flameblast totem templar and cruising through maps only dying frequently. I found my first exalt and started trying to craft cast rate daggers but it's taking forever to get Catarina to r7 to master craft the few promising ones I've made.

I just started this the other day. Any general tips?

Look at the recipe list on the wiki. Gems in your weapon swap gain xp; put a copy of whatever skill you intend to use in there and lvl it to 20 since there's a recipe to trade a lvl 20 gem into a lvl 1 gem but with 20% quality.

So what's the most powerful build you fags can think of with price as no object?

Thanks! That explains why I was getting new rings when I was trying to sell iron ones.

Mercury trade+poe trade macro are goat
Mercury to manage your sales, poe trade macro to fast check unique prices and check tiers of rares, it's just to damn good

…. That will show me to try and gamble

I also got a relic lightning coil. Only 1 exalt but it's way above average.

Self found doesn't really work with most builds, Glass cannon builds also don't work. Basically you run a EZ self found build usually something boring as sin like cyclone or SRS until you get enough currency to actually buy uniques that can make an interesting build

I am at 50 level without any problems with flurry. Crafter 60T increased damage daggers, its ridiculously strong.

Oh right, you also won't find out if a build is bad until Mapping or Merc Lab, thanks for reminding me

Dunno, I am pretty sure I can make/find a good dagger for it.

as I don't know your build, who knows.
I was saying as a general statement, builds usually don't show how good/horrible they are until late into the game for new players

Isnt "flurry" self explanatory?

not at all, you could have some retarded ass "lol I went full damage and no hp"

Not really, there are several ways you could do it.

Any tips on making builds? I'm familiar with the grid system, but it's a bit much to take in at first. I'm running a Templar.

Game fucking sucks already wasted 200 jewels to make 6 node armor but to no avail. I tried to make atleast 5 link but wasted 200 fuses to no fucking avail.

Just fuck off

There is no other way to make those.

I made 6l in like 400 fus. and 6 sok in like 12 or so jews. Also you dont start rolling unless you have at least 1k fus.

Fucking bullshit i wont play this game if i have to have 1000 fusion orbs for isngle fucking armor piece i need 6 linked weapon too. Fuck this game not playing it until they fix this.

5Ls can start dropping at ilvl 35, 6Ls at ilvl 50. You could have bought a decent 6L base for less than those 200 fusings and crafted it yourself.

Or just pay for decent 5l. it cost like prophesy for 5l.

Did you really sink 200 jewelers and 200 fusings into whatever shitty armor you had laying around? That's like 80 chaos. You could have bought some actually good 6L armor for 80 chaos.

yes? How i am supposed to get 6 linked armor then? Trade with some lil shits? All 6 linked armor on poe trade is white and shit.

You must be the dumbest nigger on this board.

Go on faggot find me one good armor piece
poe.trade/search/uniyonominichi

My African friend, have you tried using any filters?

yes my only filter is 6 link. There is like 10 6 linked armors here

It's 3am and I'm doing an ape's homework out of pity.

poe.trade/search/iasitunainiher
poe.trade/search/henetasitaruon

all of them shit. No HP barely any resist

If you want everything it's going to cost a lot. You probably could have afforded it a few hours ago.

this is why i have wasted 200 jew 200 fusing on one perfect armor piece. Because its going to cost billions of chaos orbs

You lost 200fus in gambling, without understanding how you suppose to gamble in poe.

then explain

Do you know how to roll 6l on something and what you need to do for it. The most basic requirement? its ilvl 50 for chest armor and for 2h weapons.
Do you know chances of 5l or 6l? 1/100 for 5l and 1/1400 for 6l on average.
Knowing that you must have at least 1k fusing orbs to burn. Knowing that you must roll 1k fusing orbs on item that worth at lest 1k fus. You must check poetrade to see if there are any items you might purchase cheaper than this. also prophesy for 5l cost like 25c? well it was in previous hc league Also quality on item (the one that goes to 20%) supposedly affect your chances at rolling links. No concreate info, but its better be safe, right? they changed it few times, not sure if its actual, but 20 quality cost nothing and you will have it anyway.
So always check poetrade before rolling anything.

ALso there used to be very nice business for rich fags. You need around 2k fusing orbs and 2-4k jews and currency to purchase good items. If I remember correctly the cances, you will waste around 2k orbs to roll 6l in worse case scenario. But 5l is not considered a failure, you can use sell it. So you purchase like 20 of good item that cost few exalts, and start rolling them. If you only try to get 6l and ignore 5l you will lose some currency on average, but selling them will bring you like 30% of investment back and will give you 6l on top of that absolutely safe. unless you are really fucking unlucky. But there was a catch. You will spend quite a lot of time, purchasing fusing/jews and a lot of time selling 5l and a lot of time rolling this shit. It was diring time when 2fus cost 1chaos orb and jews cost 7/9 for 1chaos orb. You could make a quick buck by purchasing 7jews for 1c and selling them immedeatly for 9jew for 1chaos orb but you need to sell/purchase at least a few hundred per transaction, otherwise its waste of time. And people also will pay for huge number of jews more easily because they also dont want to waste any time. But it was before prophesy with their easy 5l and currency exchange rates were different.

i dont get it

Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

i need 1000 fusing and some good armor right? Thats all i got

Okay let me sum it up like this then.

If you try to get a 6L you're never going to be happy, you will almost always lose money on the investment unless you know what sells for more than roughly 1500 fusings/jewelers.
There's a chance they'll drop, but it's super rare and not worth banking on.

TLDR: Hope you like Path of Trading because that's the only way to get the fusings and jewelers you need to 6L.

That's all you need to know

whats the point then in playing this game when most builds require 6 link to beat endgame. Spending 300 hours just to get 6 link seems like madness. If in 3.0 there wont be fix to this i am uninstalling and will never look back

You don't NEED a six-link, it simply makes everything go smoother. A simple five-link is perfectly fine unless you are planning on taking on Shaper.

Git gud. Its all I can say to you after you dont understand what I was saying.
1: search market for required item
1: purchase it from the market with your currency
This is all you can handle so dont overextend yourself. Good build can be made with 100-200c orbs. It will be able to farm most of maps effectively. You should not try to overextend yourself and invest in maps with endgame bosses. Just farm 10-15 tier shaped maps and be happy.

Also there's alternatives like Skin of the Loyal/Skin of the Lords which come six-linked by default and are surprisingly cheap.

Bumpan

You don't even need a 6L to beat shaper

Didn't some memelord beat him with a white dagger and poison stacks?

I've seen White bow and poison stacks.
But that's more of a testament to how broken triple dipping on poison is.

Well that's new to me.

Also, what sort of shit does a poison build go for? I tried one, once, without a guide (cmon now, the guides on the forums are pretty shitty or common sense sometimes), and did a hilariously low amount of damage and survivability

I have a couple this league. Main has been a Kongor Wild Strike Berserker. Probably my best build I've come up with so far. Sitting around 87. Other than that I have rolled a Burning Arrow Elementalist which is fun but way more squishy than probably anything I have ever played. The damage is crazy (not poison crazy but up there) but fucking up positioning is instant death even with 8K+ ES. My league starter was a super experimental Glacial Hammer CoC Cold Snap Inquisitor. It was fun and satisfying but the damage capped out pretty quick into maps and the only thing that could bring it back up to par would probably be a doryanis and fuck farming for that shit.

T9-T10 maps on my wild striker. I just need fusings and jews. I have had fuck all luck with linking this league. I have only been able to 5L one item and that was my Death's Opus for my ele.

Fucking Atziri. I don't have a build that stomps all over her this league so I am not able to farm up lots of uber fragments.

Part of me wants to level another pure RF chieftain to farm with since none of my builds are super amazing with clear speed but I am enjoying what I have.

…. maybe I should dual wield them, but that would mean getting rid of the gull for a proper ES helmet also a 700es chest at least

Level 90 facebreaker warchief totems. I wouldn't recommend it unless you're okay with slow clearspeed and totems fucking dying all the time.
Nothing, this build sucks.
Everything, I hate life based builds. I miss you, 11k es.

Why would you use ngamahus flame for earthquake? The only reason to use that weapon is the molten burst it triggers and that scales with attack speed. Theres a reason every ngamahus build uses cyclone.

level 92 all out auramancer, im running every aura you can get gems for, and more than tripple the dps of allies.
Ive also made a freezing pulse ocultists with dual void battery and 250k dps on full charges.

nothing realy, just currency in general. ive got insanely lucky with my reliquiaries so far, so im never out of cash. ive found two decently rolled rumis and an item quantity gem, so right now im sitting on 10ex and 2k chaos. feels good.

Freezing pulse is a fucking glass cannon, the aurabot has died only five times so far and always entirely avoidable if i wasnt retarded. im never going to play hc because fuck that, but with that build i probably could.

Guised of poe are really good. I remember guides for d2 "cheap javason- you only need enigma and a weapon with 6 bers and full inventory of +1charms with hp!"

The life life is hard.

If you are running life with anything besides a kaoms plus 190% life on tree then you are fucked on anything besides shaped strands

Ive got a blade vortex berserker with belly of the beast i managed to get to 8k life. Hes doing pretty well, i can do all guardians with him pretty safe but slow, he farms uberlab like a beast and i got uber atziri with four deaths, but those were mostly because i hadnt practiced the fight alot. life can work, especialy for budget builds. To get him to farm uberlab i invested 50c max.

Anyone got killed by boiling ambushers recently? Those water blobs pop up from the ground in force, spam cold snap on you and then swarm you with frost novas when they're not cold snapping you. Oh, and frostbite curse on top of that, as if they weren't doing enough damage already.

I was like, where the fuck did my golems go, those were just white mobs. Then I ran into a blue pack and died within the second.

I'm going to shift over to ES sooner or later, I'm not doing too badly in tier 10 maps and that's as far as I've gotten. Gonna cost like 30 regrets but that's okay.

Are most of you playing SSF?

Tempted to cave for convenience but I also know that I'd start to find less enjoyment out of the game rather than farming everything myself.

ahvent had any problems with them recently.
If they can stun or freeze you youre fucking dead, but otherwise if you have decent leech/lifepool/any kind of defense youre fine.

So long you have enough life you'll be fine. If you're ES, get some sort of chill/freeze immunity and you'll be dandy.

Also, are you capping your res? You really shouldn't be dying to these.

He got called out and a bunch of white knights stepped in saying it's ok to die on normal and that it's tryharding to not die or normal. There's being bad at video games and then there's this.

I don't see any point in SSF. I just don't trade except for critical shit and when I'm fed up with the shit drops.

Reddit should really be banned from global on sight. If I managed to reach Ebony Barracks on an armor/evasion bow Duelist with next to no life and all resists below 10% on my first character without dying then the least people could do is reach Act 3. I can understand dying at Merveil and Brutus but how fucking bad do you have to be to struggle with Oak?
Ebony Barracks in specific because arc hits like a fucking truck with no resists, which is made especially bad by the fact that enemies can hit you from off-screen with it

thats just shamefull.

Oak can be a little tricky on cruel merc because hes actually pretty tanky and can hit hard … not fun if youre a caster and relying on flasks and have low damage

Its the only 2h weapon I have thats 55+
Rares from maps dont touch its base damage either

Are you SSFing? If not, just buy maroqi erqi, or whatever its called, its way better for earthquake.
Higher base damage and inc area already build in.

Nahamagus flame is never bad, i just thought it was weird you would use it in an earthquake build.

Is there a Holla Forums guild for poe like most other games? Im lonely without fellow shitposters.

I'm guessing life plus other form of defense right? that's the main problem of life, you need stacked defenses so it can work while es you just get you +max ES +max %ES and you are golden

At this point in the league regrets should be fairly cheap and dont forget you 20 free respec

There was one, its dead make one and start inviting you fag

That's begging for a crash or a stupid death user but you should have multithreading and directx11 off, for some reason one of those two (or both combined) seems to be causing the crashes

How much item rarity should I have to "guarantee" a unique drop every map?

How does it determine unique drops? Does it check for unique and then spawn a specific one weighted, or does it generate the base item first, and then check to see if it gets upgraded?

Is it worth blowing my chances on two stone rings on an appropriate map for bereks?

Holy side my sides still hurt, 10/10 name choice

berserkers ascendancy basicly takes care of all my defense needs. If you loose more than 15% of your life in one hit you leech 100% of all damage for 4 seconds, which makes you basicly immortal in combination with vaal pact. The only thing i need to look out for it onehits, so i also use fortify and enfeeble with blasphemy.
berserker also works especialy well with life because you recover 25% life&mana on using a warcry, which is nice in many situations.
But if i were to reroll the char i would make him es based, ignore warcrys and go for the 10%more damage taken, deal 40%more damage node.

Well done, you must be proud.

unique drops realy dont matter, most uniques are vendor trash, if they are even worth picking up. unless you are farming a specific map for a specific item or div card, what you are realy looking for is maps dropping and currency. And in general just get as much monster pack size on the map as you can, you get more loot and exp.
theres nothing wrong with trying to chance a bereks, if you need it for a build, but if you chance stuff to get something valuable to sell, just go for sorcerer boots, occultist vestments and leather belts in nemesis maps.

The 25% life/mana on warcry is extremely good in lab and it ensures that you don't waste flask charges needlessly. Also it means that you can get more utility flasks. It is pretty much the only thing other than CI and movespeed that lets you blindly run through traps.

jup., its pretty good. And it means you dont need a mana flask or elreon jewlery when you play blade vortex and wnat to get your blades out before a fight.

Anyone know the synergy between Blood Magic, Eldrich Battery and auras? If I have something like 10 ES that I don't actually need, would it be possible for me to use EB to reserve energy shield instead of life or does the energy shield get entirely ignored with BM?

Also while I am at it, wondering if the same applies to BM, EB and MoM in combination with each other.

Its been so long since i last played this (before the new act was put in the game)

Seems the game has changed so much though,but having to relearn so much ugh idk.

Thanks for the blog fucko.

It's what the wiki is for, fam. Although it doesn't have everything, at the very least it has the basics.

Same here but everything is smoother and easier than it was a few years ago. I remember having to farm ledge a gorillion times for levels and cold res rings before I tried mervail. Now I just steamed through all of normal without dropping below 75% res on everything with ease.

If you stack elemental dmg nodes and use a lot of convert gear/skills, would going down the lightning > cold > fire convert chain wind up doing a lot of dmg? Say I get 150% elemental dmg and convert my lightning dmg to cold with the two rings and convert cold dmg to fire with the support gem, will I end up doing a bit of lightning dmg and a ton of cold/fire?

If I remember correctly, something like "elemental damage" will only apply once, but it will be affected by each individual element, like cold or fire.

LE EBIL SYRIAN NAZIS

Neato.
I also got an exalted drop yesterday

Gosh it must be great to get something you want or your build benefits from. Closest I've gotten to is getting the From The Void prophecy and having a Blackheart on a char that would benefit from the Voidheart. Getting Bameth to spawn is a bitch though and I'm not even sure I can beat him.

When used together, Es will still protect mana but since you spend health instead of mana it won't do anything. You can use battery to reserve 100% of your mana and cast with your ES though.
Also 10 ES is literally nothing why would you want to spend nodes on it?

MoM with battery makes your ES take 1/3 of your damage taken. If you want to do this properly, use it with zealots oath and a stone golem.

Why?

It's from gear. And since it is useless, I thought I could at least try to take advantage of it.
I know how MoM works, I was simply wondering if it was a good idea to go with it since I have always ignored the keystone.

If you want, I can give you my Voidheart for free.

A single skill point can easily be 100+ hp on a health build, why would you think wasting several to take advantage of 10 es would be worth it?

If you plan on reserving all your mana, sure. Just be aware that a few nodes to reduce reservation costs and some mana leech can let you function with as little as 30 mana.

What's good double dipping build?

Because I thought it would be possible to reserve energy shield. Since reservation for anything that isn't Clarity works by percentages, the flat amount being reserved would have been meaningless. I simply didn't know whether it runs a check to see how much mana you have before reserving life or whether it goes straight to reserving life. Considering how useless energy shield on mana generally tends to be, it would have ensured that a Skin of the Lords with EB and four red sockets would have been extremely cheap in comparison to what it usually is.

If that's what you were trying to get at with battery you should have just said that to begin with. And no, it's not possible to reserve shield otherwise literally every life build with do that.

You never know, user. People are so obsessed with following their favourite streamer's builds or whatever the lastest meme meta is that very few people actually make their own builds.

Thanks but no thanks user. If I wanted to get it like that I could just buy one but I want to get it the proper way just for the sake of doing it. It's more of a quality of life item anyway so it doesn't matter that much.

It could have been the chosen diablo-like game if only it didn't hinge on so much interchangable orbs and psuedo currencies that double as essential items as a side effect of being a free to play title. I felt like my inventory was choked with pointless dogshit after 6 months of playing and I had "Just enough" of it to get chincy nonsense items- But nowhere near enough to do anything productive with it all.

Also the usual bitches and gripes.

I really wish it would have just been released as a buy once title with the option to host your own games or setup dedicated servers.

looking at the client log is depressing

user, you can have up to 24 characters per account, and that's before buying additional slots.

Currency in D2 and any other ARPG becomes hugely useless after halfway through the first difficulty. Every. Single. Time. They designed the game around consumable currency, knowing this, making it useful and relevant at all stages of the game

The only thing I'll agree with you is that "hardcore" mode is a shitty meme. Diablo 2 didn't even need it.

well shit, now I need to farm 250 chaos to upgrade to United in Dream and go full unethical poison double dipping

Why the hell would you need Sorrow Of The Divine? If you want something decent that gives damage then why not go for Overflowing Chalice for flask charges on top of the consecrating ground and 40% increased damage or Lion's Roar for 30% more phys?

TBH because it was sitting on my stash
I'll probably try them but I think the 40% extra damage applies to both the phys and poison scaling while the lions roar it's only 30 but lets see how that works out with my only slam zombies, an overflowing chalice may not be a bad idea for permanent witchfire brew thou

The main gripes I had with the game at launch were:

The base skills are mostly boring or useless/redundant (Cleave vs Sweep, Fireball vs Frostbolt, etc) and once you get all the support gems and enough links to use them, they turn into instant screen clearing abilities
Except for reflect or the odd powerful crit, none of the mods on rare monsters made an impact and rares just acted as extra loot attached to a speed bump.
Interesting, well crafted, full of lore and quests. But meaningless. Farming anywhere outside of Act 3 merciless and maps was futile.
Getting a decent roll on your gear while leveling without expending all your currency was impossible. You'd need to pray on that 1/10000 chance that the rare you found not only was of the armor type you wore but also had decent stats.
Self explanatory.

The interesting thing is that they (partially) fixed a lot of the issues: some rare mobs now have those red mods, divination cards and prophecies breathed life into multiple areas, masters and crafting allowed for garbage rares to be useful and they fixed desynch.

They didn't fix the skills being dumb and the fact that the game revolves around getting 1 shot. There's no thought involved to the gameplay once you've got your gear/gems/passives set. That's what I miss the most about D2: every class had a depth to it and the combat system and monsters allowed for players to play well and be rewarded for it. Be it movement skills, defensive skills, CC skills or raw utility skills, the game had its players work to achieve OP status. Even Javazons doing FO Sorcs had to play carefully and pay attention to what was going on. PoE is just so mindless in comparison; the gameplay would need to be slowed down significantly for anything to change though.

Currencies are a mixed problem though. I like how some of the currency items can be used to craft decent stuff without too much of a hassle, but I dislike how you need to be a spreadsheet autist with no life to craft anything great. I also dislike the lack of in-game mass trading for currency items. Auction house for gear has upsides and downsides, but an auction house for currency has no downside that I can think of.

Allow me to explain why you shouldn't instantly dismiss Lion's Roar but rather consider trying it out to see how your tooltip changes
If you want, I can give you a fairly meh rolled one to see which one you benefit from more

I actually went and bought a bottom roll one for 3c and tested it, and while yeah you can definitely see that it's more damage the utility it pretty fucking retarded, 10 zombies and 2 specters = 12 roars = a big wall of back the fuck off , its pretty hilarious actually.
I'm using cast when channeling/whiter/srs/multistrike to basically control and direct my zombies all the time and now when I see something like an exile or a beyond boss I use the lion's roar and they get pushed and my zombies just delete them, thanks for the idea user this is actually shaping to be one of my favorite minion build ever

I completely forgot about the roar aspect of the flask. Also being knocked back counts as movement for bleeding, meaning that you could puncture a boss and give your minions bloodlust for an another "more" modifier, which goes up to 49% more physical at level 20 if I remember correctly. And so you would be able to have them hit like a truck for your boss setup, which you would need to swap in before going into the boss room unless you plan on doing weapon swap every three seconds to use a bow.

My bad, mixed it up with Melee physical damage on full life, for Bloodlust it goes to 59% more phys at level 20.

I think that bleed would be overkill and to much work to fit into, when Beacon of corruption 20% more chaos dmg, wither 14% more at max stacks and eventually Envy thanks to united in dream are pretty much killing everything in 2-3 seconds after I see them
Also all this will scale from the effect from "incresed effect of non-curse auras" that I got all over the tree

How do you build around bleed anyways? Half the time Id rather just go with poison

Fair enough, although what I suggested is a bit more about the Bloodlust and less about the bleed itself. I very rarely ever see anyone use the support gem and it's just so damn attractive but it's always the type of thing you dream of adding to your build but never do.

FUCKING CASUALS

You don´t
Make that half into all the time and you are on the right track, main problem with bleed is it's non stacking nature while poison can stack and you have some pretty ridiculous ways of scaling it
That's it at least for now, hopefully 3.0 will get rid of double dipping and give us something more interesting

Bloodlust sounds good on paper but like I said to poison stacks and scaling > anything that bleed offers

TFW runing tier 11 and 12 maps with 4k life
I also got MoM and a wall of unkillable zombos but that's not the point

The issue with Bloodlust isn't damage since you are getting a fuckhuge "more" modifier instead of an "increased" one, the issue is how you're going to apply bleeds. And for bosses, which you are going to be switching it out with another gem like you do between increased area and conc effect, that 60% more multiplier is going to give you more than any other socket. What I propose is that, since Severed in Sleep/United in Dream is a sword, you could easily apply it yourself using the secret ancient technique of actually hitting the enemy with your weapon. I know I made the bleed itself seem like a big deal by saying that knockback counts as movement, but it's a nice bonus even if it isn't going to be that incredibly significant.

Well ok, the only thing that could give you more damage is Minion Damage support, since you're going with double dipping.

Nigga I'm a summoner, I have 4.3k life; 6.2k effective life with MoM according to the calculator, any T10+ boss looks at me funny for more that a couple of seconds and I get obliterated.

Already running a minion damage 20q level 17 cause I forgot to actually level it on my weapon swap

Going to try and push for tier 14 this weekend hopefully I can see some serious shit and some hilarious deaths to those beyond flicker mobs.

Also
==Any of you faggots got a "cant be cursed with silence" violent dead jewel?== I swear to god that the ones that appear at poe.trade never come online.

My experience was running Blizzard/Fireball Hell Meph runs for a month until I could make a Spirit and a HOTO and borrowing an Enigma from a friend, making a hammerdin, and never having to think again.

Totems make a lot of things okay but this is not always one of them.

Just buy a pair of scourge you limp wristed faggot.

I've run shaper guardians with only 1 life stop being bad.

When is the new update with new acts?

Two or three months.

ty

I want to wipe the floor with a japanese maid.

I think you're looking for this reaction pic.

Skipping everything on the way to a target dummy that basically can't fight back isn't exactly a stellar example of player vs monster interaction.

In any case, I'm running a Slayer and just got started on Merciless. I already got that belt that reduces crit dmg I take and I have a fairly ridiculously good rare weapon/chest piece to go along with it. Are there any decently priced uniques I should watch out for?

Anyone want it for like 12-14 vaals?

Oh nevermind, I rolled 26% on it, it's listed at like 40c, jesus

a true summoner never hits things I got minions for that besides scourge is one best weapon for "melee" and projectiles builds, if you are using it for something else you are doing it wrong

github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro

why did you even bother vaaling jewels then?

Gotta get that 5% reduced freeze duration, user

Last league there was a challenge to vaal jewels and sometimes it's worth a try to see if you can get silence immunity

fair enough, immune to silence is pretty nice to have.

Made a new guild for Holla Forums, FUCK LEGACY.
message THEWORLDWASGONNA for an invite

Nice lucky quads
I'll whisp you in maybe an hour, let's hope this guild last more than a season

Well, guess not now.

also fuck those repeating integers are damn spicy

sorry im on now, had to do some stuff

discord.gg/gGJbW
HERES THE GUILD DISCORD FOR WHEN I'M NOT ONLINE

You could make it even cheesier by doing Wither with CwC Summon Skeletons/SRS/Animate Weapon.

And to the fucking trash it goes

I'll trade you a 6L ES atziri's splendour for skynigger boots.
I've spent fucking 10+ ex in chance/scouring and have nothing to show for it, and it's so late in the league I can't even sell the good rare boots I made along the way.

discord.gg/huFQ6dG
permanent discord link

Something tells me I'm going to have to farm the attack speed gear for this on another account.

This webm just made me download PoE. I hope there's more like this in the game.

If you spec things right, you can attack pretty fast.

why not join FUCK LEGACY?

There's some real memey shitposting builds that you can do that aren't necessarily good but they're fun in their own way

See also: poeplanner.com/

In early game you won't be seeing it but in mid-game you can fairly easily make something like it.

Also when starting out, there are a few things you should know
>armor < evasion

Oh yeah and

My personal favorite.

What happens if you make a build that attacks this quickly and use that helm that casts when you spend 100 mana on a skill?

You draw attention to their shitty netcode and make them nerf items with that effect eg Mjolnir, that much faster

Oh no, my sides

So while it's fun to crush maps with my zombies, I had forgotten how painful it gets to level after 90 so I think I'll start a little side project with a Ngamahu's Flame cycloner
Still undecided between Marauder's Berserker/Juggernaut or Duelist Slayer/champion I'm inclined to go marauder just because but I'm yet to compare them on path of building

What's the point

Okay here we go

Now the hard part, waiting for dem deals

These people sicken me

If only we could mug people for their dosh in normal leagues.

ZERO DAMAGE.
HIGH SPEEDS.

If it can clear merc lakes, it's good enough for me!

Once I gear with proper totem items, it'll be able to clear t2 maps!

Warchiefs are actually kind of OP right now. If you link them with something like faster attacks+conc effect+melee physical+added fire+poison or something, you can get some ridiculous damage output. Some of the first shaper clears were warchief totem builds.

You could make a build that's both meta and ridiculous looking due to attack speeds.

I'll try my best.

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Empire's_Grasp Maybe it could work?

Speaking of shitty memes, I got an Iron Commander. Don't you go duelist and stack dex hard, or something? What do you support it with?

Oh man, that's genius. Hopefully the reversed knockback effect applies to totems.

It does, see Shockwave Totem for hilarity

Wow, thanks you! This is a great idea.

Also, I've always enjoyed the idea of that, knockback, and bleed, but EH. Too much work for a shitty synergy

Still a better idea than fast cast lightning warp totems

Also, what's more valuable, a chaos or a gcp? I've seen 1:1.5 but I can't remember in which direction

poe.ninja/challenge/currency

I have seen some builds based around those gloves, a ranged attack totem was specially hilarious with chieftan that it was godly at boss killing but shit at mapping

Hey, that's a spicy site, thanks

Well that's about where I ended up for tonight. Tried to liquidate all my shit into chaos for easier trading. If all goes well, I should be able to flip chaos:exalts back and forth… Doing several steps seems like a loss, though (eg alts->alch->chaos is wasting money rather than going alt->chaos, because each step makes it harder to find a good price)

So, I gave this a try after I got my friend interested in it. I was getting tired of doing Grim Dawn and just wanted a change. Probably go back when the expansion comes out.

Anyway, here's the thing though. His dog broke his headset, but we figured we'd just be able to use the in game chat. But Path of Exile's chat is buggy or something. A lot of messages just were not showing up. At first I thought it was some weird profanity filter, but my friend screencapped what he attempted to message me and a lot of his messages had no swearing. Stuff like just asking if I wanted any loot or whatever. And likewise he was not getting a ton of my messages, only a few ever went through. What's the deal with that shit? Is PoE's chat just broken?

I've never had a problem with it that I've noticed.

Chat works wonderfully. One of you probably went full retard and was whispering or party chat while the other was not

How would that make sense if none of the messages we sent appeared in any of the other tabs? Are you retarded?

We scoured the forums and such to see if anyone had brought up the issue and no luck. His gf was going to join us and I was having a long conversation asking if we were waiting or what the deal was, while he was attempting to tell me that his gf ended up having to do something and couldn't join us. We stood there for a good 20 minutes at least trying to talk to each other. Whispers, party, or local would just not show up at times. That was before we figured out that random messages just wouldn't go through while others did.

Plus, I saw the messages he was trying to send me at one point. They were definitely being sent to party chat.

That's really strange, I've never heard of something like it.

You know you can show/hide local chat too right

only issue I've ever heard of is whispers not being received while a player is transitioning from one area to another.
were you using party chat, whispers with @username
or just typing shit into the chat box and hoping he was in the same area? that's honestly the only thing I can think of.

No shit.

We were doing %, @, and local yeah. We had all the tabs unhidden to make sure we weren't fucking something up and they were being sent to the wrong chat. But nope, a lot just did not send. No idea why. Upon relogging it would work for a bit, and then it would get fucky again.

To be fair, he doesn't like arpgs as much as I do and I still plan to play PoE either way cause what little we did before we got frustrated I enjoyed. But I truly have no idea what was going on. I thought he was just fucking with me at first since it was my birthday yesterday and I was actually getting a bit salty, but then he screencapped his chat and showed me he was sending messages. He's also colorblind so I thought maybe the chat window on similarly colored terrain was fucking with him or something, but with the screencap he showed me I realized I wasn't getting a few of his messages either.

Also, if it's any use mentioning, we were playing through steam. I don't know why that would make a difference but who knows I guess. As far as I've seen from when I was trying to figure out what was going on there wasn't any mention of anything like this happening with other people. Another thought I had was maybe there was a keybind for muting or something that we were accidentally hitting but as far as I could tell nothing like that exists. Lag could be another option I guess, but we could play together fine and only struggled to communicate. So no idea what we could've done if it was on our end.

I'll probably give it another go after I'm done with my current Titan Quest playthrough. Dunno if my friend would be wanting to try again or not, but I do at least. PoE does look fun.

Just self-apply Frenzy, user. It's not like you're doing anything when running around. Also Silver flasks are easy to get.

Doing a stun Warchief right now. Once I get my Belly of the Beast six-linked, I should be able to stunlock Uber Izaro and maybe even Shaper by getting an aurabot to apply Puncture for me for Bloodlust.

Totem, Attack, Duration, Bow

With Iron Commander a lot of damage seems to be physical. Does fire and WED really make that big of a difference? Though I guess if its % of phys and I have a bunch it makes sense. Is Hatred or the fire aura worth getting too?

And should I just jam all my points into dex, or get survivability too?

Brawn and Iron Grip seem memey as well

Playing hc legacy
Playing Sunder/earthquake juggernaut L80 mostly right now. I'm starting to fall behind though in damage but fuck I'm tanky. It's a custom build so it's not that great but whatever.
I lost my frostorb witch at 78 recently too. fugg. It was shit anyways.

Also got a 4man SRS build going right now. Can you handle the SKULLS?

I want to make a hc viable archer sometime but idk they all seem like eventual death and expensive. Fuck everything.

Had some nice lil drops lately. Forgotten reliquary and 2 exhalted and atziri treasureroom.

Try a slayer.

Guys I can't tell if I'm retarded or not.

So does that mean I got a decent profit or did I get it backwards and fuck myself?

Yeah wait, that should be profitable. If I sold 1.4x vaals, I would have had to pay 70, instead of 62, to break even. So I came ahead by like 8 vaals, or 5.7 chaos I think

Okay, so I'm about at 395c in total from that pic. Say +25c in 2 hours, I don't know how that compares to mapping

They just keep giving me money for my money

This is 152m playtime, up from 120m

Easy there satan
What do you even want the money for?

No particular reason. Got bored doing maps and realized I get more money/hour by trading than by actually playing the game

Fair enough
I just can never really be bothered to play the trading game I reroll and try something stupid or completely different at least now you can pay to get all the challenges

I've only got a few ex worth of shit though… Since Chaos is the mainline currency, everyone wants it, so selling chaos orbs moves fast. I've noticed chisels, gcp, and vaals/alchs seem to come the quickest.

I actually earned $40 on TF2 a few years ago just by trading hats my friend had over $2,000 in a year before they made Steam trading harder. The trick is to be patient and let people come to you, and to otherwise have lots of high volume trades (you don't want to save up 90c for an ex and then sit on your hands forever for 1c profit when you sell it)

Oh damn, I almost got an ex for 43c worth of items (half price)

I don't think they spoke English very well and we just did 100 chisel:43c before I realized I could have taken advantage of them

You're never going to be able to convince anyone the RNG dripfeed these niggers are addicted too is stupid and cucked.

They're way to heavily invested.

I've played since 2012 and have never had a 6L and have never needed one. By the time one drops or you can afford one, you're already at the end of the game and in farming mode, and at that point it becomes a "win more" button.

that isn't the point and you know it.
Its like having an upgrading system with the top tier locked off with 100s of hours of grinding, that's dependent on rng and the defense being that 4 stars is good enough.

But I'm not grinding for it. It's an incidental that's nice to have for when it does occur

People wan't to have top tier gear just because you have found item zen doesn't mean the game isn't trying to hook in endorphin junkies using the fable 6 link.

A decent 6L isn't even that expensive.

Wait the fuck up nigger, are you telling me that Grinding Gear Games made a game that requires to grind? Holy shit
Well there is you first problem, stop being a turbo nigger and learn the game, a sixth link should never be build defining/enabling, if you cant map and kill bosses with a 5 link well it just means that you fucked up, the last gem is and it always be "insert more dps here" and nothing more

wew lad

I can tell how upset its making you niggas that I've hit the nail on the head.
Like talking to EVE fags

Haha, you mad? LOL!

Shame on those dubs user

WED is just there for extra damage from Added Fire (which scales based off of phys) and auras/heralds. Like I said, you can take poison with void manipulation as an alternative.
Hatred and Herald of Ash, since both scale off of your phys. Shit that gives you flat elemental damage always goes last.
Do both. Just find the most efficient means of getting dex and survivability. Sometimes having an extra damage output works perfectly fine as a substitute. If you want something more specific then post your passive tree and what uniques you are planning on using.
The Iron Grip passive is in a shit position and the support gem is really a waste of a socket. Brawn doesn't look that bad in my opinion, never tried it though.

I'm done with the league, i'm giving away all i have (a 6L belly of the beast, some essences, hundreds of chaos, some exalts, some red maps, a few good uniques but nothing fancy like HH) for a short sexy fanfic about Nicolas Cage and a dog. Impress me.

fug

A dog fucked your mother, who look like Cage.
/w AntonyyBurch

Does it have dedicated pants slot yet?

No but it's rumoured to be one of the god powers for the update when the new acts are released

everything people have said to you
everything they did to people
all the horrors, atrocities, legends and deeds
they did it without wearing pants

So I heard there are some new acts or whatever. Haven't played in like two years. Is the game different enough to warrant a new playthrough?

Wait a few more months until Fall of Oriath in PoE 3.0. Then you'll have 10 acts instead of 4 and a whole lot more story to play before maps.

Sounds good, thanks.

Did they say how they're going to handle the -resists and ascendancy with the new acts?

0 effort. IGN: Zeroized

Man, trading is weird sometimes

I don't know if it's peak weekend jew times, or what, geez

You still do lab three times, only with different gates in the courtyard to the labyrinth. Resist penalties will be applied during the story with relevant events, resulting in a similar progression.

fuck me, I knew I should've gone slayer

and I almost forgot
oh how the mighty have fallen

I saw some faggot selling Lightning Coil, and it's apparently only 0.3c now.
I did buy his Agnerod West for 11c and immediatelly resold it for 13c. The other player joined my hideout while he was still there

Stacking AoE no longer scales well, so the uniques get ditched in favor of the skill nodes.

I thought that gear and nodes both added the same +radius% modifier … are the skill points actually worth using, between the two?

The more you take, the less effective it becomes. They changed it from radius to are, so the area increases suffer from a squared decrease in additional radius. You know, geometry, area vs radius.

Yeah I got one and vendored it I felt kinda sad

Yeah I know I think I will stick with berzerker, all that damage I can scale for ignite and fire damage from molten burst is just too good, and get an increased aoe belt, or try and get some more in the tree

Templer AoE isn't too far off and has some elemental damage and weapon elemental damage sets, too. So not a too terrible choice to go up there.

I'm a little late, but is right: since prophecy, and especially in legacy, 6-links are cheap as shit. For life builds, 6-link life+dual res rare body armours are like 30c for pretty okay ones (usually corrupted though, but just find the right sockets and that doesn't matter). For ES builds, just get a skin of the loyal.

Cyclone with conc. effect is basically unusable now, it's awful. AoE is so small that cycloning back and forth in a boss will literally only hit them when your character itself is in direct collision with the center of the boss.

yeah I'm pretty close by actually and can get them without drooping anything of impact since I pickup the wed on the way

Holy shit this, cyclone+conc effect it's cancer

Maybe I should do this more often.

It's fun grabbing cheap shit with +# flat and hybrid % ES rolls, then crafting on 68% ES and suddenly it's a gud piece of gear.

I always filter crafted items from the list when looking to buy something because they are not on the same level as a 'naturally' rolled item while costing the same. I want to craft them myself to fit what I want. An already crafted item doesn't offer me that versatility.

Hmm, do I sell my reliquary key or gamble it? Anyone know what they're actually worth?

if you dont need 70c use it, if you do need the chaos just sell it, the probability of getting something remotely useful or expensive are next to zero and you end up with a kaoms sign or some shit

Alright time to do merc lab and get into maps with my Ngamemes
My next like 10 levels are going to be pure life so dont get you panties in a twist

fagged

What did you do now?

I bought them for 69c and 70c … saw lots of listings for 1 ex, so…

Nobody's gonna buy 'em for that much though

he wants the windmill of friendship removed

I knew this developer was cucked, but good lord

Well, if you're blatant like this, it's basically asking to get slapped.

well if you just censor yourself like this your a cuck

Also

Nope.

You sound like your average rebellious 13 year old.

cuck alert

Correction. It's twelve.

Just spend 10 bucks and then you are basically untouchable goyim :^) no seriously, if you sepnd any amount of money they turn veeery lenient about rules

Does this tactic usually work on leftypol?

brb, redpilling global with botspam

i purchased a tab on sale and probably 30 total on this game

How hard is Caer Blaidd?

I guess that's an option.

Been trying to complete the Labyrinth on merciless for the past few hours but I've been getting assraped by Izaro over and over again.

73 Slayer
2.7k health
14k armor (Iron Reflexes/Unwavering Stance)
8 Endurance Charges
10.51% life leech
-50% extra crit dmg reduction
Using Enfeeble + Vigilant Strike + Grace, could swap Herald of Ash for Arctic Armor, too

I basically pop Basalt + Granite + Jade (with %armor/evasion during flask effect) and I almost die before I can get Enfeeble + Fortify up, much less all of my Endurance charges. Do I just need more health/armor? Do I need to do something vastly different?

Caer Blaidd is pretty easy, you fight against three elemental wolves, which each cast their own spells. First you fight them individually then together.

Yes, invest in health for once in your life. Merciless Izaro can one-shot people that are on 5k life without defensive buffs, this should tell you something. If you want to be a special snowflake and keep your 2.7k life then take a worm flask so you can get charges from enduring cry before Izaro begins to attack.

But how. Also, if you're a slayer, you barely need like 4% life leech, beyond that is mostly wasted life (provided you're actually doing any damage).

And just for reference, merc izaro easily hits for 3k damage with a regular attack if he crits, you should DEFINITELY have at least 4.5k life by level 73 as a melee build. Remember that life on your gear is just as important as life on your passive tree. Aim for around 160% increased life from tree by level 75 or 80, and get at least +70 life on jewelry and over +80 on all other gear you can get it on (non-uniques, if you're using all uniques that's also a problem).

Haven't gotten a character to maps since before vaal skills were a thing, so I'm completely out of the loop. Back when I played, Merc Piety would kill almost anyone with a good lightning ball crit and would rip anyone to shreds with her fire form and forced players to hide behind pillars during her ice form. I got this Slayer and another character a few years ago and Piety across all 3 difficulties couldn't scratch me. Same with that stupid dog in the labyrinth. Game's changed.

In any case, I can tank his ass fine once I have all my stuff up, but I definitely need more health. Trading's a PITA so I've haven't gotten to it yet. Didn't know about Writhing Jar, that'll be a big help. Any other decent uniques I should be looking out for? My weapon's pretty decent and I can 1 or 2 shot white trash mobs, so that's not a huge priority. I have about 250-300c budget, maybe more if I try to pawn off some of the junk I found.

Btw, what is the etiquette for using poe.trade? I copy paste the message to the seller and then what? Wait for a response, invite and go to their hideout? I assume you can visit a party member's hideout by clicking their portrait?

Post your passive tree and what uniques you already have
Yes, you just wait until they respond and then go to their hideout if they are the seller and they go to yours if you are the seller. Just right-click their name in the "Current Party" tab

Anything can 1 or 2-shot trash mobs, if you can't then you're using a weapon like 40 levels behind and just awful skill setup. What's important for level 70+ is survivability and DPS. If you're hitting for at least 80k DPS you should be fine for early maps and merc izaro, and in that case you just need more life, which means usually LESS uniques. Get a rare 6L chest with 80~ life and whatever resists you need for like 40 chaos (probably a lot more in standard). Get rare helm/boots/belt/rings/amulet/gloves with 70-100 life, good armor, resists, and in the case of jewelry/belt, as much damage adding as you can (essences make getting high flat physical and WED really easy).

For poe.trade using, since a lot of the traders are spics/ruskies/chinks, yeah you just copy paste the message and then they invite you to party and go to hideout and trade, say "thanks" and just leave. Can't haggle in english with non-english speakers.

Also, there are some really nice really cheap unique flasks that you could get, namely shit like Atziri's Promise and Lion's Roar. You could also try some of the meme unique armors like Kaom's Roots, Belt of the Deceiver, Kaom's Heart (if using 2H weapon only, so you can 5/6 link weapon), Daresso's Defiance, Atziri's Splendour armor variant, etc.

There's also the option to use Bringer of Rain for a seven-link

Jesus Chris. You have no fucking idea what you doing?

To be fair, the leech mechanics had undergone significant changes since the Vaal expansion. For example leech used to not have x% maximum life leech per second and it used to not be able to give you multiple stacks of leech

poeplanner.com/AAcDAMUUPwBguR0V7IrwxILpRsqQhNnEuNX4R369NmVNvqeplIdqqSeE73h6ouoS4ZLQXhNAoEa302967wUtdO0hYESeU7u_1XTxKaWPYG8nmmoj0-9OYVKTqIqzV1RzaxEahmA26EZpAecb-iXfpBmnMJ_Lns3ynG6X977SIfJBggdXDfGsKS6WbJHOu-346-oYdqzPfq2N9zJ82XKpVamXtGoBxPbEFayqWfMaOJBVJy-fPi3SAZHZfDpSvJ8YkbKAhrSFpyefAAAAACgAABkCOQAAAQFeAQUB-gABLAEBkAEBlgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Only unique I'm using is belt of the deceiver.

So buy extra life stuff. If I can find cheap uniques with high health and other good stats/effects they can be used too.

No, I don't. Thought I made that obvious with my post.

What in the fuck is that pathing.
Gimme a minute, I'll see if I can reroute that tree to keep it about the same but actually get life and not waste points.

Here's a much better one that tries to keep some of what I'm assuming you're relying on (mana leech, tree ele resists, etc.) that you can remove once you replace it with shit on gear or jewels. Also gave some stuff you can aim for when leveling a bit further, with the damage shit up by templar start, and various jewel sockets.
www.poeurl.com/bgU4

Oh, and for clarity, I really really think you should grab some Kaom's Roots. Has a built-in unwavering stance so you don't have to waste points getting to it on the tree, and has a ton of life.

Yes.
Amusingly they made it much easier

Ok, that looks way, way cleaner than mine. Is the templar start area stuff worth it over getting % two hand/melee/physical nodes?

Also, is Intomitable notable near Resolute Technique not a good defensive node? Wouldn't reducing the amount of burst dmg be a good way to cut down on deaths?

That's how it feels like. I remember fighting normal Merveil and I needed to have two good cold resist rings and a high amount of health not to die instantly. The constructs in the act 2 vaal areas were death incarnate and would kill you from beyond the edges of your screen if you stood still, etc, etc. Feels way easier.

Depends what skill you're using. If it's an AoE skill, or has AoE, you should probably go up templar start area for the AoE nodes, plus attack speed and life on the way.

Excellent. Spent 139c for the pair, just sold them for 150c

This is dumb.

I hope they make it so that bleed effects either skip ES or aren't reduced by physical reduction. As it is, it makes no sense.

Big trades!

Rate my shitty meme healbot build

But why

Don't need one, because I get more chaos/hr from trading.

I have never had a T10+ map drop

Here I am now.
If you include the GCP and regals, it's about 640c total … about 36c/hr

I only have like 250~ chaos in my stash at any given time, but I have two characters with at least 2000c of gear between them.

What sort of gear are you using that's so expensive?

Essence-only rolls on rings/amulets, one cheap legacy thing, lots of top rolled uniques, two taste of hate, 6-link ES atziri's splendour, etc.

Maligaro did nothing wrong

Do note, however, that Cast on Death is still fucking garbage

Also

>Maligaro was a thaumaturgist shortly before the Cataclysm. He worked for Malachai in Chamber of Sins [1] as one of his Godless Three, along with his apprentice Doedre Darktongue.[2]. It was he who invented the idea of making humans even more connected with virtue gems than gemlings, extracting the very essence of the gem and inserting it into the body [3]. He found his work very creative and was considered an artist [4]. Another of Maligaro's creations is a synthetic virtue gem. In his private life, he was quite eccentric, maintaining a homosexual relationship with his slave Raulo [5]. When the Purity Rebellion overthrew the Emperor, the new Emperor Voll had burned Maligaro at the stake [6].

This is who is attached to his shoulder

Cast on Death + Portal used to be pretty useful for when you play incredibly drunk on softcore.

Anyone mind to give me to give me guidelines for map tiers, i know you want like 4k ES before tier 1 maps. But what about t10 and higher. What kinda stats should I be looking for to prevent one shots.

I looked for a guide for something like that, I havent played it years and remember certain HP/Res checkpoints. I couldn't find shit that wasnt at a minimum from 2013. All I wanted was a spreadsheet with
Just something so I could gauge how far behind my shit build is. I ended up just sticking with 75% resists and diving headlong into the game. Now im halfway through merc act 2 with my 75% resists and 1.5k hp/es.

I'd say you're probably okay to do white and yellow maps if you have capped resists, 4k+, and can kill trash groups in 1-2 clicks