Are there any videogames that you would think star a good role model for kids?

Are there any videogames that you would think star a good role model for kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1L8qlStAcUl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, fables and role-models come from good story telling and vidya is the worst media in this regard by far.

A good role model? Who the fuck cares?

Super Columbine RPG stars two handsome young men who demonstrate immense courage and their journey can really teach the youth of today a valuable lesson.

You will be hunted down and persecuted for trying to live to a higher moral standard. No one will ever believe you and they will actively try to backstab/sabotage your plans to make the world a better place. You and your friends and their achievements will go unremembered after they all die if the powers that be want it to remain buried. Good lessons and role model for everybody

Unteralterbach

Calm down, edgelords.

FFT is all about overcoming Jewish subversion
Fuck off d&c shill

why is ramza the best FF protag?

Wario is the best rolemodel
PILEDRIVE YOUR ENEMIES TO GET WHAT YOU WANT

You have to be really fucking courageous to go and murder not one, not two, but 13 people.

Ramza is literally the best protagonist of any form of narrative media that's ever come out of Japan.

Murder is bad

Ramza was and is still one of my role models. How depressing

Calm down edgelord.

Teagan

Bowsers inside story. Its really good. And if you have misplaced your DS, there are some really good emulation options.

Just Bowsers inside story. It's really good.

Blocked.

Murder depends on a lot of factors. Were the victim and perpetrator truly valuable? No one cares if some homeless bum in an alleyway kills another homeless bum in an alleyway, they're both worthless individuals and their lives were meaningless.

Then there's no point in killing them either, is there?

In other words, Bowser himself?

Fuck those animals up so can stay with their riches and goods.

I dunno. Some Zelda games, maybe A Link To The Past.

what kind of nigger logic are you using? people dont like that others should have to live in those conditions in the first place

I think he was trying to drive the point that, while people care about murder, they don't care about homeless people being murdered.
That said, you guys moved the goalpost a fuckton.

well lets move it a step further. the conditions in place for a hobo to be murdered are at least equally as disturbing as hobo being murdered. wasting a life is horrible but that there are homeless people in the first place and that theyre stressed out enough to murder eachother over a french fry has a big aura of misfortune and dread

I do think he has a point. Not about homeless people, but about how "murder" (unlawful killing) is not automatically immoral unless you contend that breaking the law, no matter how wrong the law is, is immoral. Killing someone in self defense in a shithole like the UK is obviously perfectly moral but is still murder.

WebM sort of related.

thats not the point hes making or he would have mentioned something like self defense

I love how we're all trying to figure out what the fuck he meant to say.

well look at what hes replying to, hes just trying to be an ass. whats ridiculous is that i dont wanna let him get away with it

There is a lot of assumptions in that statement and can be called very subjective. Wouldn't some say that your lack of empathy towards another persons life, even a homeless bum, makes you a worthless individual? What constitutes a worthwhile individual worthy of living? What have you done that gives reason why you should not be murdered? What makes people deserving of murder? But bringing this back to the topic at hand, what's courageous about shooting an unarmed people after you no longer value your own life?

Posting on Holla Forums

vocaroo.com/i/s1L8qlStAcUl