4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite open world video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Met
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs08XuC62LU
cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YUI > RITSU

Genesis for the Sega Master system was pretty nice.

Morning everyone!

All of the shitty vols on here are about to be doxxed. Pretty fucking funny.

Got yesterday off because of weather, was pretty damn comfy. Probably have work today though.

Sup folks, having a good one?
scared the shit out of a coworker today, saw him playing on the switch on camera, called him from my cellphone and yelled at him to get back to work. He hasn't touched the thing since

I'm not particularly fond of open world

when the fuck did you get a tripcode?
am I forgetting something?

G'morning. Had a nice, mostly uneventful drive taking my brother to school. Did nearly t-bone some dumb broad who pulled out of a parking lot when I was too close for her to be pulling out. Didn't sleep at all last night so I'll probably only be here a bit. Don't know how I got through the day.
Crackdown all day every day

I'm annoyed.

Shitsu started doing that when he wasn't allowed to avatarfag anymore.

Hey.

Feeling pretty bad. Sleeping enough, but always tired.

Yugioh went to shit because Konami went full retard. Feeling constantly anxious about it.

My roof is leaking and I'm having lots of dreams about having kids.

Playing DS3 DLC and have Persona 5 waiting on me.

Yui would never say something like that

Mean!

Todays been ok, even played some vidya. What about you user?

I love days like that, you are going to have a nice sleep tonight.

And I've tboned someone before while going at speed. It fucking sucks.

What's up 4am? So I finally kicked out those tenants that were causing all the fucking problems. They ended up putting a giant hole in one of the walls though. I also grabbed pic related at the store today. Besides all that depression is just kicking my ass three ways from Sunday.

To be honest I don't really like open world games. Does the original Zelda and Zelda II still count as one? if so then those would be my favorite.

I hope WWIII starts soon so you cocksucking trannies get wiped out with me

wait, you're here too lainfag?

It made me really angry because that probably would have been put on me if I'd hit her. Felt nice getting to lay on the horn though.

Got some progress on cybersleuth done, also had the displeasure of watching the digimon thread have a fucking meltdown
Its okay, US night staff are pretty cool with each other and we fuck around with each other a lot

Work was fine tonight. Finally found a copy of Burnout Paradise at my local game store. Rented it when I was younger, and I've been wanting to play it recently. Made myself an apple crisp when I got home. Tasted breddy gud.

Only thing I can think of right now is Burnout Paradise.

Literally like 6 or 7 months ago.

I still don't know what those new link cards do but they look gay.

The fuck is that? A medabot pog?

I really doubt it. Well kinda depends. Buy a dashcam, they really really save you trouble down the line.

What are you doing up at this ung-dly hour?
I'm incredibly bored and just can't bring myself to go to be instead I just stare at the catalog for hours.

Blog to me about your existence and I'll reply to you in a mean or nice way.

Also tell me your favourite videogame and I'll tell you why you shouldn't have a right to an opinion.

Dreams or nightmares?

Someone ought to edit that label into "Daily Dose" and have Dr. Piccolo instead of the bunny.

Open up wide

For my tool to slide

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

I just don't know if I care enough. I think I just like being angry and that's why I let it get to me.

It's a Met sticker from the classic Mega Man series. megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Met
What I grabbed today was the tic-tacs.

That's what I was thinking.

I don't like taking notes or doing homework anymore because I feel like doing other things. When I finally have time to do those things, I do nothing. I need to break this cycle.

I'm too tired to stay up any longer, so you all have a good night.

Whats burnout paradise?

I really regret not getting a comfy night job. Though I'd probably not get to shitpost here so its for the best.

Go to be what?

And because if I don't wake up several hours before work I don't get to do shit all day.

Work sucks and I want to die.

And megaman legends.

I sometimes wonder if we have ever been far as to been as to go further, but in order to become like more like, we must give and beyond to do the must and cease the same. However, if you were to genesis of the same and into the further a ether and to become the look, you can probably get away with to become and look more like without and an further.
Thoughts?

My favorite game is Diablo 2 come at me

L8r m8

Gas jockeying is the best. Too bad my coworkers are retards

t. Peter Gaybriel

I can't remember the names of those guys. Metapod? Metabot?

That adrenaline from being angry is nice at least. Like to hype myself up sometimes for it.

Ohhhh nice! I kinda want to get some megaman figs at some point. Maybe a roll from mml

It's not Links, its the huge restrictions on the Extra Deck and Pendulums. I got my invite to Nats, so I'll sit out after that.

I want a family. But I'm too much of a depressed fuck-up.

What kind of problems?

It's a game where you have an entire city to drive around in and crash into shit. There are races and other such shit you can do, but driving around town and boosting off precariously placed ramps on the top of parking garages is way more fun. It appeals to my inner 10 year old.

Night user, good luck

I would have liked my gas station job if my boss wasn't some serbian asshole.

Oh nice. How'd you get to go to nationals?

And what kind of restrictions?

I like it more than I should. Usually pretty calm but once I get started up I have to tire myself out or I'll stay mad.

How the fuck to pendulums even work. I got a few igiknight or whatever cards and I wanna make a deck with them since they look pretty cool. But the way in interpreting the mechanic makes it sound broken as fuck

Ayy yo faggos, what's poppin?
Ass Creed 2 was surprisingly fun. Sure it's a bog standard Ubisoft sandbox and all, but I'm pretty sure that was one of the oly games in the franchise that could have been considered decent.

the depression? Just the same shit that's been bothering me for the last few months. dying mother, whore of an ex, needing a better job.

megaman is stupid and the gameplay lacks depth. There's no art to megaman, there's no beauty to megaman, it's just jump and shoot. You should play Shovel Knight it's much better.

it's bad. I illegally downloaded it once to play but it was too bad. I played as the boobie lady. it almost made me cry with how bad it was.

they don't
not anymore with the new rulings
they used to work by fucking everyone's shit up
they were as broken as they sound with no drawbacks

I just sit inside browsing the internet and thinking about doing stuff

Ahhhhh comfy. How well does it hold up these days?

Cigarettes help for that come down a whole lot. Don't smoke though.

The only ass creed I bothered to play was the pirate one. It was ok but god was combat boring.

Sorry bud MML is a 3d open world platformer. Not your typical megaman, try again.

I smoke a lot. Honestly, when I get really worked up I'll light 2-3 up at a time. Makes me feel like I'm melting, but in a good way. Like when you get in a hot shower and work your way through a cold 6 pack of beer.

Dragon's Dogma is the only good one in that list. Your score is 1/5 and you're therefore no longer allowed an opinion on Holla Forums anymore sorry x

I tried that too, and I definitely agree. The saiing brought back fond memories of Wind Waker, my favorite game of all time, so it endeared itself to me a bit.
Fuck, I totally forgot that would be considered open world. Or would it? Point is that there's a criminal lack of games with comfy sailing

I got my invite by placing in Regionals past weekend.

There's a new Zone where ALL Extra Deck monsters go, including Links. You can't bring out more Extra Deck monsters unless there's a Link Monster pointing to a Main Monster Zone. AT ALL. Some decks like Gladiator Beast or Buster Blader are screwed over.

Also Links can be used to lock your opponent out of their own Extra Deck Zone. BS if you ask me.

My dad has cancer, my grandma is paralyzed, and my mom is mismanaging our apartment building.

I can't go one day without thinking of the one who got away, and it's ruining me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs08XuC62LU

This semester was fucking awful and the way my school handles credits might be retarded.

Also Wind Waker

You know what to do.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

When at work I smoke 3 or 4 at my lunch break and usually 2 or 3 before and after work since I don't get any other chances to smoke. I barely feel it anymore.

The thing about sailing games is they never get the main aspect I want in them right. Your ship should feel like home. A nice mobile base that you can do all kinds of shit at. Store items, gamble with crew, some mini games, character interactions. You should be able to have your crew pilot it somewhere and go fuck off underdeck for 20 minutes farting around while they sail there, and have fun doing it.

What the fucking fuck. I mean I have always disliked the extra deck spam that took over yugioh but changing it up like this is just retarded.

Shit, that's why you're depressed?
Everyone goes through that shit, if you don't think about it, it won't bother you.
At least, that's what I keep trying to tell myself.

Breddy gud. It's a shame that they only made one other Burnout game after it, and it was some weird aerial view game. Apparently some ex-Criterion devs are working on a spiritual successor, but I haven't heard shit about it for a while.

How the fuck did it even get through r&d
Guess I'll stick to the dark magician deck I'll never get around to finishing or learn to play Weiss schwarz
Good luck at nationals though

I didn't come out that long ago, only eight or so years

I smoke at my station. I'm not supposed to, but nobody has ever tried to stop me so I keep doing it. If they don't want me to do it they can outright tell me to stop.

Oh nice, might have to try it then. Does it have drifting?

Oooooh dunno why, thought it was ps1/ps2 or something

Station?

I'm guessing

1) Konami took the complaints from returning players of "Game is too fast" too literally.

2) Konami wants to force people to buy new cards and not sit on their old decks (which is funny because collectible cards are shooting up in price as a response.

They didn't think it through though.

Thanks bro.

wind waker is stupid but i've never played it. all zelda games are bad apart from the gba one.

sorry pooboy but you're not allowed opinions any more

Nobody knows.
But it's fixed now.
By removing the pendulum zones and forcing you to never run extra deck monsters because you can only summon them in one of two slots at the top of the field.

Holy fuck that sounds amazing. Too bad nothing like that exists or likely will ever exist though, not before the next crash. At the very least though, we can capture the sense of adventure

Know any of the cards shooting up in prices? Maybe I can make some nippon money

why live

My workstation. The area I work.

Wait so fusion summons are hosed now?

Sounds like they just want to run the game into the ground so they can focus on pachinko machines

Yeah.

What kinda job? I'd kill to be able to smoke like that whenever I wanted

every extra deck monster is
unless you run brand new link summon™ monsters™

Automotive assembly. We're not supposed to smoke but they've never actually told me to stop so I do it anyway. It's kind of fun to see which rules you can get away with breaking because nobody cares enough to enforce them.

alright noobs it's time i revealed the objective best videogame in the world. It's immune to criticism because it's a literal masterpiece but you can try if you like:

My favourite videogame is Red Dead Redemption. it has a cool main character, philosophical quotes and stuff, a cool story that's never been done before, really pretty graphics despite being a ps3 game, cool gun fighting, cool characters, good everything basically. There's also no collectibles, the closest thing you get is treasure hunts but there's only like 4 of them and you're rewarded with some fat stacks of money. Some people pretend it's boring because they're too dumb to see the game's true value but those people can be definitely disregarded.

Welcome. Is this all about yu-gi-oh? I quit playing that when those white cards came out. I could barely keep up with that let alone all the xylgbt and other shit.

Here's your (you). Don't spend it all in one place, you hear?

Wew kinda surprised they don't care in a plant like that.

If the world had just a little bit more to do then it'd be an amazing game. The multiplayer was pretty fun when it first came out at least.

BULLY
true masterpiece coming through

Surprised me too, honestly. But I'll take all the little comforts I can get.

Jesus Christ
Why are tcgs going to shit this year

who knows

What company you making cars for anyway? Could you steal a part a day and build your own car in 20 years?

Chrysler.
No. You're put at a station and you just do one thing over and over all day every day. Like putting doors on or putting the windshield in or whatever. That's all you do.

hunt animals, kidnap mexicans and take them back to mexico, go on treasure hunts, clear out gang hideouts, start gunfights in town, rob trains, start fist fights, get drunk, play horseshoes, play five finger fillet (pronounced 'fill-ay') do bounties, hogtie mexicans and put them on the train tracks and wait for the train to come, drag mexicans behind your horse, take a stagecoach and make a boat out of it, kick animals, duel people, look at the b e a u t i f u l world, do story missions and stuff, take stage coaches and drive them off cliffs so you can see them smash apart.

There's tons to do if you're imaginative. you're wrong and dumb and your right to an opinion has been revoked

this tbhimhosmhtbhimhosmhimoimho

Wait you can rob trains?

Sounds terrible

i accidentally replied to ritspoo

your taste is as shit as your waifu. now get out.

Everyone ends up giving me a (You) sooner or later

It is. Every day it crushes your soul a little more.

i have two waifus i like to switch them around sometimes and they're both actually top quality so stop replying to me immediately.

@12296827
no

Not me. You wont get even half a (you)!

Karen is my waifu, fuck off poser!

I've still got that surplus of xmas (You)s you gave me

it's dead with the pretense of activity for the few minutes it's relevant just like me

Also, two waifus!? Slut.

if i fart on someone in this thread will trump bomb me for deploying deadly gas on civilians

Meh, its been more active lately at least. Most threads get 250+. Will get better at summer hopefully.

where were you when i was right again and this time about trump being a good goy?

i know where i was, laughing my ass off. again.

with love,
flesh

And using twitter handles!? This is unnaceptable behavior. Twitter is cancer!

what are you talking about

It's too late to play innocent. I've already reported you to Holla Forums. You're finished.

Taking a long draw from his tobacco pipe, Genesisfag's face lights up for a brief moment. As he slowly looks up from the mexican hellscape towards the sky the Master Entertainer's most profound lyric issues from the radio next to him.

Sussudio~
Genesisfag echoes those words on his lips. "Impeccable" he whispers to himself, enjoying Phil Collins like the finest of wines. As he stares at the stars, he lets out a final whisp of smoke and closes his eyes, hoping to one day live in another country.

-the end-

Is this Kay from Girls und Panzer or some other blonde-haired bitch?

I don't recall my flesh speaking to me.

Dark Souls 2 released recently and being a big fan of the series I couldn't wait to just jump right in rather than wait for the PC release…

You need to open yourself and accept demons into your heart to hear the words of your flesh

sounds like a great plan, what could go wrong?

thas rite

maybe you should go back to reddit

kys phil cuckins

So,uh, anyone play any videogames?

Just use iqdb and look for the green tag on the gelbooru page for it that is the character's name

l've been playing Runescape and Witcher 3. Witcher 3 is a fucking mess. I haven't downloaded any updates for it because I hate xbone and refuse to put it on the internet unless I'm playingwith my mates, and it really shows just how bad the game was when it first shipped. This is probably something to do with deadlines, but it's just ridiculous.

Everywhere I go there's glitches, weird sticky outy bits from the models, giant blue sheets attached to my horse, floating NPCs, a weird glitch where Geralt wouldn't stop jumping for some reason. incredibly annoying sound glitches where a sound will repeat over and over and over until you re-load a save. It's a fucking state.

fantastic game though, really enjoying it otherwise.

I played some Carmageddon II and enough Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus to realize it would take some work to make my Logitech shitter controller work with it.

Yeah iirc witcher 3 had a lot of issues at launch for pc as well, nothing new in releases nowadays. Companies think they can release a broken product as they can just patch it later. It sucks. Should be playing that on PC tho.

I've played some of Senran Kagura as well, why not just rebind the keys for your keyboard? It's what I did and it's been working well so far. Just have an issue where the keys reset to default and you need to open the keybinding page to re-register that you changed things. Who's your favorite shinobi?

(checked)
Well, I haven't actually played the game beyond a 30 second run-around of a dojo or some shit to make sure it would run on my toaster with less than half the minimum required RAM.

But Yozakura or maybe Katsuragi.

RIP this thread.

Anybody ever smoke salvia? It's pretty much pic related, wouldn't you say?

Yozas movesets in the game are alright, but other than the tittylove katsuragis moves are kinda slow and boring imo. She's far from the worst character, but she gets stale to fight with. Course thats just my opinion, you might like her more. Does it run on your toaster?

Hah! Got my the stuff involving OPL and Outbreak fixed after some research.

She runs. Haven't been in any fights yet but supposedly you need 8GB of RAM for the game, I only have 3GB.

Anybody who wants to, feel free to play it for a little while and open task manager and tell me how much RAM it uses in a big fight.

user that is very wrong

It's a ten year old pc, I don't give a fuck, my Cooler Master 212+ blocks the first RAM slot so I'll take the 5% performance hit from adding a 3rd stick of RAM.

Tbh, most of the fights are big fights, so far as i've seen anyway. There are constantly lots of enemies on the field, even in the first tutorial matches. The only difference I could think of for even "bigger" fights would be when you're fighting several unique shinobi at a time, like a different school of shinobi girls and it's a 3v1 with all their subordinates as well.

Don't feel bad for me, I'm already dead.