Vietnam war vidya itt

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

I tried playing that one game where you play as the gooks and it was so bad that it surpassed "so bad its funny" and went straight to the garbage

which one

420blazeit
idk fam

Probably this one.

wew I didn't even know you could play as the gooks even in CURRENT YEAR vidya

Keep in mind, it was made by gooks.

It's a poor CoD clone, still worth a try.

Does it have an accessory cash shop?

Who would have a problem with playing as heroic minorities protecting their country from the imperialist white devils?

MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG

Feels bad man.

Literally nothing wrong with defending the opressed proletariat against the capitalist imperialist agression of the heteropatriarchal empire of Amerikkka

What a stupid name, how is that supposed to catch on

It's a rather stupid name but actually references a rather important dates in Vietnam history, but as an actual communist gook I can say for certain that I didn't even know this existed until some user on here mention it.

I AINT NO SILVER SPOON

Reminder America will never live this mitsake down just because of memes alone.

SOME FOLKS ARE CREATED IN TEST TUBES

You're actually just fighting colonial French soldiers, because as the title says it's set in '54.

FUND IT

You do realize there'd be gay sex because of enemy prostitutes, right?

You sound like a fag to be honest.

I love CCR but come on private.

You do fam.

Are you retarded?

Vietcong remains the best Vietnam war game ever made.

fuck off burgernigger

Fucking despise Activision and the others that ruined the COD franchise. Instead of pozzing them and going full SJW where the White man takes order from Space Marine nigger )on, and a a bonus, the cunt with caterpillar for eyebrows carol delvengrine shilled for COD because//you know, ra ra, girl power.

Now imagine if they just kept in realistic like in the first few MW games, and let you fight commies as Rhodesian SAS and in Vietnam and even as a South African chasing niggers all the way clear clear through angola. You could have had kick-ass equipment since the Rhodies and sa'ffers had to learn to "Africanize" their equipment to avoid nigger mines the soviets taught them to build and supplied the parts.

And, YES, could even have had part of the game centered in Vietnam, would have been AMAZING, surely would have cleared close to a billion if they did in right. Just like the show "vice" when it was still good before fucking gavin left (or maybe right after), and COD MW (even though they didn't let you fight as a German in WW 2 game). Fucking MW 3 was incredible scene they let you fight in Paris.

THIS is why the motherfuckers are failing. Instead of "space marines," let us have a group that fights for Assad. People would LOVE IT. This, gents, is why we've lost Vidya and will never get it back. Motherfuckers are too worried what some muslim cunt might say on twitter rather than making a good fuckign game.

IF Vidya has a future, it's all in Eastern Europe and places like hungary were the jews can't police everything right down to where you can't see the fucking Korean's face after you smoke0check is ass to even recognize him as a gook. Video is on its dying great, and will never get better. Press F to pay respects, we had some good times. Wasn't enough for Jews and fucking feminists to just sick TV and movies. They had to take away our video too. Cunts like anti sarkissan and the she-male marianna woo–I'd like to blame them, but the Jews would eventually have just found someone else.

F

Lolis are not for fighting, lolis stay at home and take care of the house, you fucking degenerate

You must be joking

no

Define girl and define rape.

Girl: No Y chromosome.
Rape: Nonconsensual sex.

Is there penetration involved, and if so - who's doing it and with what?

try again

I feel like the nitty gritty details is more something we deal with on a case by case basis. But "sex" implies penetration, and the perpetrator isn't necessarily the rapist in the scenario.

Loss?

True. But now consider how such seemingly small details can turn otherwise perfectly fine ara-ara or say elder sister "encounters" to some objectively gay libshit pegging fantasy.

Do you get to genocide millions of non commie civilians and torture/rape/murder all the whites you can get your hands on it?
Or is it just a Communist Party of Vietnam game?

>it aint me starts playing

Good thing girls officially can't have sex with other girls.

Good thing Otakushit moefaggots won't reproduce.

blame cuckmonkey who killed the site again thus losing 50% of its already dwindling userbase

Get fucked, sissy

Good this board needs a purge, too bad the actual good posters won' t come back
Also, shame you weren't part of those 50%

ib4 freech shilling

No one derailed anything, retard.

Fuck off.

They're all shit
This one is the less shit

Post more 'Nam to laugh at.

But it's you who's posting anime now

GI, your memes fall from sky like broken birds!

Now it's obvious you're a shitposter.

Remind me again why any educated soldiers agreed to this hilariously embarrassing shit?

All they did was fuck up their lives and didn't even succeed trying to intervene in a feud between people who wanted to be commies and people who didn't.

Really, what does Holla Forums even think about a waste of time like it? It was literally only good for memes and some game inspiration years later.

Some men just want to war user, they don't give a fuck if it makes a difference.

I think you need to get out more.

America was paranoid about Communism spreading, so they sent a bunch of college kids and tired veterans to fight batshit crazy armed villagers on their home turf that strapped bombs to orphans as bait when not spamming them everywhere else or excitedly hiding in bushes with knives. Vietcong are infamous for being one of the most savage depraved enemies ever to wage war and the trauma they inflicted to this day is a testament to it. I guess it least killed a bunch of those degenerate retards.

They had no reason to fight, nothing to defend. What if the entire army said "Are you kidding? Fuck you and fuck this shit."

That's called "desertion" and they kill you for it.

It's their job. If they said "fuck it" they'd find themselves court martialed and unemployed

not every action is done willingly, not every action is done with reason or logic

did someone say best title theme?

Fuck off, Hippie.

desertion gets you put in front of a firing squad or tossed in the stockades for the rest of your life. There's a reason it's a rare event, they train recruits to never even consider abandoning their post.

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN TO SHIT THE FLAG!
OH THE RED WHITE AND BROWN!

Not everything you disagree with is pushed by Americans, you scapegoating fuckwad.
Jesus Christ, Americans are why Dark Souls sucks
America is why my country doesn't allow Loli.
America does not have that much power.
You fucks will probably blame the Burgers when you get herpes from the cheap whore you fucked

the alternative was smoking dicks in a bunch of hippie shacks like a faggot

I'm not one of those retards at all. Violence entertains me, especially when it's darkly comical, but not tasteless.

I suspected user would have argued that they could have just quit before being sent off. It seems he doesn't realise that being a soldier is, in the end, just another job primarily done to get a paycheck at the end of the month

it's not a job, once you finish filling out those forms they own you. Sure you can make a career out of it but ultimately you're just a tool, especially during times of war.

that's africa

Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.

The US won the Vietnam War :^)

>It's a fucking zombie game of all things

Remains an enigma to this day.

So a job?

What's that bird? It looks exotic.

Now I think some of that statement is true, but at the same time I'm not going to talk shit about everyone in it just because war can be retarded and puppeteered as fuck.

I remember playing a game about Vietnam war as an US soldier, you start in a camp, assigned rather mundane task like 'fetch me a bottle' and there's a firing range where you get taught shit (tutorial. Anyone know the game? It was years ago, probably a decade or more.

I dunno bro, maybe ask on their fucking board?

a decade ago?

You mean this one?

Vietcong?

What do you guys think of this?

He most likely means black ops.

Somehow I deleted the last part before clicking reply.

Its time to stop. Take a break, it will benefit both you and us.
Go back to the drawing board and lurk for a few months before you post again, maybe you will be reacquainted with how things work and how you should react to thing like this, a simple meta acknowledgement of it would have sufficed to accomplish what you are attempting to achieve exam
If you hat just posted that that would have killed the momentum of the offtopic discussion cause if there is anything that people on imageboards hate its having people state the obvious, they want people to just shut up and let it happen then observe the result.

Nigger why would it be CoD?

That's probably it, thanks

BFV GAME NIGHT WHEN?

GIVE ME A TICKET FOR AN AEROPLANE

Holy shit this looks cool, your quads only double down on your post

It sounds too good to be true, but you've got my attention.

This looks radical as fuck, i want to play this game while blasting IT AIN'T ME.

Is there a torrent? Im game next Friday. I like the CodUO sticky, but I miss my pre-BF3 games

Was it Conflict: Vietnam? Pretty sweet game, really. I usually just ditched whatever weapons they started you with and picked up either nuggets or PPSHs for the entire squad.

Nope, you start in a camp, although that game looks pretty interesting. might be it, i have to download it some time later.

what the fuck

Sucks how VC2 is a good game but ruined the setting by focusing heavily on the Tet offensive and having a much more linear campaign.

VC1 was great because of how much of the game was about hiking through the jungle surrounded by charlie and every step possibly being your last.

>>>/tumblr/

(checked)

mite be cool

That's a helluva pitch. Definitely interested to see how it turns out. Doubt it can be bad as that goddamn Rambo game.

And throw a superpower into a civil war, opening up an occasion for the enemy to take over? Yeah that would clearly be the best option to choose.

That sounds too good to ever make it.

It can't be worse than Vietnam: Black Ops 2. And no, I'm not talking about the CoD game.

This game is so bad, I swear it is meant to have players experience actual PTSD. I never played the first game, which from the looks of yt videos kinda looks half decent for it's age. I got part 2 from a friend who actually thought it was ok.

No wonder it's fucking shit, they also made the shittiest fucking unlicensed Initial D game called Initial D Mountain Vengeance. Don't even fucking look it up, it's a mistake.

Kek.

zez

If they actually pull it off it's a guaranteed buy for me.

The only thing that would hype me more would be stalker 2 designed by the original team.

Like pottery

Abandon all hope

What happened to that In Country Vietnam game?

I didn't realize there was a Majikoi anime, thanks user. sage for offtopic

Jewed.

Explain.

(Autism++)

Look at all this ass-sheering rage.
Why are you faggots so mad?

Yeah, too bad its fucking

Don't lie

Tripjew meddled around their shit but they're still developing it despite going as silent as a Commie gook taking a shit due to a new investor.

I know they split from Tripwire originally, but I haven't heard anything from them since they released that gameplay teaser. Their social media presence seems to be dead, even their twitter is gone, but there's nothing saying they've quit. It just left me kinda confused is all.

Because they'll take it personally if anyone shits all over their Nip Overlords.
Thats how the cancerous weeaboos infesting this board do no matter how bad/cancerous a certain product or behaviour is.

Far as I know they were always an indie dev making a mod for Rising Storm until Tripwire decided to meddle in and give them a hard time.

They were originally, but I read they've gone independent when Tripwire fucked with them too much.

VIETNAM
F U C K I N G
S H I T S

This guy I met through a shooting buddy:
Big white biker guy, about 70 something

He used to pick cotton every summer in Alabama.
When the war started, he and his buddy were so sick of picking cotton, they decided war would be better

Who else been playin sum
BORN 2 KILL

I'm very interested. Is it any good?

I dont know bout the Insurgency version, but the Day of Infamy version is near perfect. it feels almost like a finished game, though theres lighting issues on most maps and its EXTREMELY hard to tell people apart.

Wait, it's the same mod for 2 different games?

I guess so. DOI was a mod for Insurgency first, but the jump to standalone is MUCH better.
I play DOI 10x more than I played Insurgency, and I LIKE modern shooters.

What's wrong with that gooks eye?

This actually came up as well in WW2. Oftentimes the officers worried their own soldiers might kill them, as the soldiers were doing the dying and the higher ups were often safe. In Hardcore History, Dan Carlin talks about one incident where a massive flood ruined their trenches and fencing and the germans and americans stopped fighting to fix their positions and ended up sharing smokes, shaking hands, helping each other out, and despite the language barrier started making a friendship or at least an accord. He talks about one german soldier making an impassioned speech in german the american soldier says he doesnt understand but knew what it meant because the german slammed his gun against a rock angrily afterwards. Course, you desert you die. And theres no going home after if you're a deserter.

what makes DOI better than INS? I've had several people pester me to buy because its apparently good

well for starters, you get more loadout points easily (every kills or objective cap)
outfits
a leveling system (which also grants more outfits)
better map design in general

Does the loadout points system work out well without attachments?

Before watching that trailer, everything except for that last part of your post sounded retarded. It's too ambitious to ever have a chance of realization. After seeing that there is actually progress of it, I am cautiously optimistic. The description of it being an RPG with character creation still sounds stupid to me as I'd prefer to Just be Captain Wilard, and also have everything slowly go to hell like in the movie. The boat crew deaths in the movie were unavoidable, anyway.

VIETNAM

there are a few that are alright left
but you don't deserve to know

Not as good as your story but I met an old man who fought in the african front of ww2 once, he said they'd cook eggs in the sand and that they'd take off their shirts and use them as gloves because whenever they tried to get out of the tank it was 3rd degree burn levels of hot.

Can you make the choice to side with Kurtz?

I had this conversation with someone earlier but we need another vietnam just to see if someone makes a good song again. 20 years without anything good coming out of modern music.

I remember going through vietnam era music on youtube and seeing a comment by a veteran. He said he feels sorry for modern soldiers because all the music they get to listen to sucks ass.

COD was always shit made for casuals. Every single one of them.

you might as well burn the flag while you're at it, you disgusting degenerate. fuck you.

Fuck off Kurt Cobain.

Well the US just had another Vietnam in Afghanistan and Iraq, and they both sucked ass.

Next up you're going to thank the soldiers who went to iraq for wasting your taxpayer shekels.

Those soldiers are dead, user. They don't care what you do. No amount of trinkets or pressing "F" to pay respects will bring them back. They've already been fucked beyond repair.

- Wat -? Is that you, you bastard? DCS Ops when? I wanna fly the Gripen with you fags

Also, play more Insurgency you cunts.

Don't you mean the Viggen?

I guess Splatoon is as close as we've got.

Anime girl version of TF2 classic or UT2004 when?

Nah, there's a mod I found. Wanted to try it out against FC 3 birds but am waiting for ops.

There's that Korean TF ripoff game, and 2hu avatars for UT2004. If anyone plays Killingfloor without the 2hu models they're gay.

There definitely are 2hu models for TF2.

You done fucked up, Holla Forums

whats this?

/simg/?

/simg/

Sort of, since instead of getting points for muh optics you're getting them for grenades and basic gear.
What really bugs me about the game is shit like slings, bayonets and even fucking stripper clips for ammo costing supply. Right, cause your average soldier is issued a bare rifle, an empty bayonet scabbard and a handful of loose ammo. Might as well add shoelaces on the list.

I'll probably only go back to /simg/ after august

Yeah I just got done with midterms myself. Check the place and what do you know, no ops.

I don't think he's the fag.

is this game really forgotten? even on Holla Forums?

It was already mentioned earlier in . The Hell in Vietnam is ok, however I am not shure if it CTD`d right at the end of village level is intentional. Also how would I get Shellshock 67 to run on Windows 7? When I tried to play it crashes right after I try to skip the second intro video.

It also mentioned in .