Midnight Animal

Didn't this turn from hotline miami mod themed around a murder movie into some stupid persona 5 shit?

I feel like I missed a giant shitstorm.

whatnthe fuck o cant even type strsight now ahdhfksg

Maybe it's just a long drawn out joke.
Oh god why.

downloading it's demo now.

looks EXACTLY like Hotline Miami, to the point I believe every sprite in the screenshots were lifted straight from it

I'm sorry sir, it seems like you've spilled your weebshit in my Hotline Miami.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is kind of cool

What happened to HOTLINE MIAMI mods btw? The devs ran with the money?

never mind my machine can't even run it.

No it isn't. Gas yourself

what do you mean man, i love japanese games
-t. mark

Why the fuck would you do this?
If this weebshit takes a backseat to carnage and murder and is only used to flesh out the story then i might be ok with it.

But something tells me that is is going to be the opposite case, long, boring scenes where two balloonheads vomit dialog at eachother or the main character has an emo breakdown over nothing important on the train… with some action thrown in last minute.

I could forgive it if the idea was to make the game more than a Hotline Miami mod, but if other indie projects are anything to go off of, it's probably some fuckhead that infiltrated the modding team. Shame, since I was actually looking forward to this.

How long has it been in development? user, MA is not coming out unraped at least.

Persona shit ruining everything again hey?
t.SMT fan

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

I usually don't mind Japanese stuff but what the fuck is this?

It's like they aren't even trying.

What you see there is the literal definition of weebshit

Is it bad that I actually want to play it?

Level Editor was released.
It was just so late nobody gave a fuck.

In the sense that this will never see the light of day, yes.

Trips of Truth.
Well I still have Nier to beat.

You were probably the new targeted audience.
The problem was the fact the game was advertised for three different people originally.
The problem is because of this shift, two of those people who followed the game for a year won't be happy with the way the game turned out because it was never advertised to be anime.
Now the developer needs to target a new audience entirely, it would have honestly been safer to just say that Midnight Animal is canceled and rename his current game so he can advertise it to a different audience and not piss off his current audience.

I doubt it's a joke given the developer's twitter page is as weeb as it can get.
Speaking of which what the fuck is this video he uploaded on his channel?

Him and Cuck-dev should share notes on how to fuck up games optimally.

don't rape me

I'm confused, what is this?

>"Midnight Animal: A Story of Love and Forgetting" is a topd-down role-playing game with life simulation and visual novel elements, heavily influenced by the Persona series. It was developed as a standalone conversion of Hotline Miami 2

What the fuck happened to this project