Anyone have an ROG 34"PG348Q that fucked up lately?

Haven't posted here in a while because the place has become too full of poseurs in general. Anyway, anyone else here have a ROG Asus PG348Q 34" 100 fps that will only do 60 fps lately?

I went so far as to change the cable to a better one and still same shit, I know it has to be a fucking NVIDIA issue. Never should have let the auto-update on. Suddenly, went from easily doing over 100 fps to selling me anything over 60 is "out of range." And yes, have tried to use the program to fucking clean out all the old shit and start fresh, but it just seems to get me in deeper.

GYSNC/NVIDIA should all be dragged out and hanged. I was on the ROG site and a mod purporting to represent the company said "learn to love patience, because you're going to need a lot of it." WTF? What a mistake I made buying the 34" instead of 3 3 24"-27" 4ks, which I could have handled with my system. Now just pissed away another 30 shekels on a "Fusion 4k display port cable," which I knew was horse shit but couldn't really go off on NVIDIA and/or ASUS until I totally eliminated that. Bunch of fucking scumbags, considering just totally reinstalling everything clean and just using Steam password, since only thing I really use on that system.

Anyone else had to deal with something similar on this monitor? Other than NVIDIA fucking up on their updated drive, what could it be?

Are you going to go on another meltdown?

LMAO– you're so fucking jealous and pathetic, that even after all these months, you STILL can't get it out of your head that someone can afford something you cannot. What's your amazingly witty comeback? "Gypsy."

OK, tell everyone about your setup. You're obviously implying with "gypsy" that you are better than I am, correct? Tell everyone about your set up and provide photos. I'll wait. I could wait from now until the conversion of the Jews and you still won't post a thing.

You post your setup, that can be reverse searched to prove it's authentic and with a newspaper in front. I'll post pics of mine, same rules. Deal? The amount of envy in you is fucking hilarious: "he worked harder than I did, got a better job, and so can pay for shit that I cannot. It's not fair!"

and the spergout begins once more

You sound like a butthurt consumer whore idiot, but I'll humor you.

When a monitor is capable of a resolution or refresh rate, but it is not displayed as an option, you can, as a last resort, FORCE the monitor to use that refresh & resolution by creating a custom resolution in Nvidia Control Panel.

anons are Sherlock fucking Holmes when it comes to de-anonymizing other anons. It's just the nature of the beast.

Go to Holla Forums you stupid retarded fuck. Why would you think we would want to talk about it here? This is video games board, not a board about hardware. Collection fags, CTR fags, monitor fags, etc need to leave,

Jesus Christ. Who needs that level of display?

Hearthstone players

Apparently this thing costs 1200 dollarydoos, according to Newegg. It seems the first couple of posters were right. This guy really is an autistic moron.

It doesn't take effort to spot a certain autist typing style, formatting, and post. Hell, I can go to halfchan and instantly see that they're all from reddit.

Doesn't work. Gives the message "out of range" and won't take an input from the port display. It's fucking everywhere, Nvidia really fucke dup this time. Even an article in the daily mail.

Wow, you're an extra edgy one. At one time-hard to believe– this board wasn't full of 14 year old autistic LARpers trying way too hard to sound cool. Fucking election destroyed this place. Scum came in for Trump from cuckchan and simply never left.

It's not a contest of "who can be the edgier teen." If you need opprobrium from other people to feel like you are "Rebelling," go drinl a bottle of gin and crash daddy's pickup.

Because it involves the biggest graphics card maker in the world and the fucking problem is now so bad, it has seeped into MSM. I don't think you understand what Holla Forums is for…

Nice reasoning there Shlomo. "Anyone who can afford something I can't is autistic.." This fucking place descending into complete shit has been so painful to watch. I knew I wouldn't get an answer here (no one here actually knows a fucking thing about vidya here these days) but I knew the answers I'd get would be hilarious.

you fucker(s) (I assume it's just one asshole with a a VPN)seem flatter yourselves by thinking anyone is "assmad" at a fucking loser like you. Think about it– my monitor cost m3 ~$1500, my entire system was close to $7k.

I assume you are the same asshole, I'm more than happy to post a picture of my rig (including my Vive) and all my there shit as soon as asshole goes first. He won't, because he's a fat, Jew, NEET loser.

I fucking get paid to write movies, and have this to do as my hobby in spare time. And now will come ?muh dad works for nintendo" because the same loser cannot fathom that others are actually successful in life and have out-hewed the Jewed while he's a NEET.

If I don't fix issue by days end, will simply order a new one. That's the advantage of actually working like like a nigger in a cotton field and being successful. You will still be posting from your phone or your fucking $300 hunk of shit.

So, no, sorry, not "asshurt" at someone who belongs in a psych ward. "Autistic?" Will plead guilty to that in spades, ability to concentrate and intensely concentrate on minute detail is why I'm successful. You're lack of aforementioned characteristics is why you are a fucking loser. See how it works?

I can afford a $1,400 Titan Pascal Graphics card and a 34" monitor of about same price. YOU cannot. Since you are communist, rat, jüden scum, you look for any excuse to explain why your betters have succeeded where you have failed. You'd have been type of Russian rabble (assuming you are not a Jew already) who would have been recruited by the Jews to tear down and destroy museums, kill writers, businessmen, etc.. You are trash.

And now you will answer with "you be butthurt." I'm actually incapable of getting angry, especially at a specimen so pathetic. To "Get angry," fist one has to accept that the party in question is anywhere close to his level. You are not. I am very successful at what I do (and, guess what, get to fucking do it from home so long as I make my deadlines with the studios on time and am always around to talk to director). You…you are a loser and that will NEVER change. Grasping and leering at that which you don't have and never will. And hour of my time is worth more than 6 months pf yours. Not bragging, just a fact. you're a loser and will never be anything else.

How does it make you feel? :)

I know this is all a joke but it's funny so I'm going to post and hope it continues.

wew

Did you seriously buy a meme ratio monitor? lol