Lodoss War Online

Didn't know this game existed, just came out today. Looks like the old Dreamcast game.

lodossonline.com/

gameplay or gtfo

Nice shilling famalam, you're lucky I liked the anime…
Pirotess will always and forever be bae

No Pirotess no buy

Deedlit and Pirotess gave me the elfslut in high school. Too bad this game look like poop.

Why did Deed's personality change so much in the TV show, is it something that's explained in the light novels?

checking some vids and looks pretty generic

ALL ELVES MUST BE KILLED

Success breeds jealousy

Where are the servers physically located? Is there an SEA/Australiasia server?

Stay mad round ear.

Elves are for sexual bullying, not killing

liked the anime, game looks meh

The armour looks very fire emblemy in the op

Actually the characters and weapons do too

More like I want to breed them into my success

Other way around. Lodoss predates FE

Killed by kindness?
Death by sexual exhaustion?

Until this very moment i thought this is a hentai thing… not a video game… fug

Huh, well done shill-kun, I'll give it a roll.
I never watched or read or played lodoss anything before though, can I play as human?

Sort of. Meta reason was that in the RPG campaign the novels were based on ("light novels" weren't a thing back when this was written) Deedlit changed players as the guy who RPed Deed quit the game and the character was given to another player. He did come back into the campaign as one half of the Ranger/Barbarian duo that showed up near the end of the anime. Also, the cleric was the DMPC, which explains why he ended up with the princess.

Does that site loads super slowly for anyone else?
Where do I even click to fucking play it?
Will we ever have shills that at least do their jop properly?

I wonder if an Elf slave eventually develops maternal affection via Stockholm Syndrome if the buyer is a lot younger than her.

REMOVE ELF!

ha ha, good meme

Why the fuck is their website so slow, jesus christ

Well it is a shame, since the game is pretty cute and comfy, and I know you homosexuals like those things.
Pre-rendered graphics are beautiful, combat is some sort of diablo business and ui and control scheme are modern enough to be accessible to kiddies and causal, you don't have to command line your shit like in FF11.
Can't say of how much it is pay to win yet, but it probably is since it's a fucking MMO.
If you want some nostalgia for old but still playable shit give it a go.

Oh and yes that is resolution game renders at if you decide to zoom in, it just stretches everything.
You can zoom out if you like.