Subnautica General

Subnautica Thread: Ghost Leviathan confirmed edition.

Post your comfy bases, pimped out Seamoths, PRAWN suits, and Cyclopses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQzqgjNNNMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ghost Leviathan Sounds:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQzqgjNNNMM

I've been meaning to make a Reaper pepe and player Wojak but never found time to.

Any drawfags ITT?

what is this fag shit you stupid name fag. next update doesn't come until week which is the next big one. after that it's ps4 port, ui tweaks until fall.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BC48620053EB70183D2D9382B860E8C64EA48A58&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=%5B%D0%92%20%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B5%5D%20Subnautica%20%5BP%5D%20%5BENG%20%2F%20RUS%5D%20(2014)%20(build%20957%20(45367))

Somebody's mad.

How soon new update?

The "release" is scheduled for May, so I'd guess that's when we'll see the next big content update.

So 1.0 and finished story?

Hopefully, but you know, EA and all that, so I'd be surprised if they actually manage to hold up their end for that date.

No wonder the MC is a mulatto.

As in early access, not electronic arts.

What's been going on in this game? Any new areas, anything cool like the islands with lore?

Only Lost River and few Precursors Lab. buildings. They want add new locations and DNA injector system to cure Khaar and End Quest.

dat animation of glowing green cysts appearing on the players hands when you visit the disease research facility tho

I love this shit.

Say, all this undersea business reminds me, what's the name of that one game in dev where you get to customize your very own submarine and maybe even underwater base?

Yes it is.

A different game from this one, Yang.

They put release back a few months for optimization.

Aha, found it. Diluvion.

I saw that halfchan screencap awhile ago, why was everybody freaking out over this?
It's rather tame.

It's halfchan. It's all fake hysteria.

It's not very good though. Wonky controls, linear progression, limited submarine customization, only three subs to pick from, lackluster story, and it blows its load with the crab battleship in the first area.

>mfw backed it

I love ocean stuff. I find it pretty comfy. I gotta get back into this game.

more like ps4 and xboner fixes. luckily i held off on buying it, once they announced console support it became a day 1 pirate.

Ghost Leviathan gameplay.

Ya know I wish it will/might do something like that because making it the don't enter the outside map void barrier is pretty lame.

Like it's not even that large, imagine if out of the void jaws 5 times the size of your cyclops appeared and ate you. Huge missed opportunity if you ask me.

I hope they'll start looking into optimization soon, cause the game runs like complete trash.

This, fps steadily drops the longer you play until it won' even start anymore, its shit.

Reefbacks need a natural predator or parasite too. If you build your base on one, there needs to be something you have to ward off.

But the game doesn't let you build your base on reefbacks

Huh. Guess I was lied to.

Is this game still horribly optimized and does it still have fuckhuge load times and pop-ups?

I'm going to say pop-ins are going to be apart of the game no matter what.

I suppose, but surely they can be toned down a bit. Shit was pretty fucking crazy last time I played. I'm more concerned about the first two.

pop ins and objects(scannable build pieces) that stop loading until game reset are the biggest issues i have right now.

What is that 2D sidescroller multiplayer game about submarines?

barotrauma

I can deal with the pop ins, the abhorrent stuttering that accompanies them is a different story though. The game just isn't enjoyable to play the way it currently runs. Also, the first game to push my GPU to its absolute limit, not even TW3 managed to do that.

neat

It's incredible how they made the character look so fucking stupid
Also how all the water and heat exposure never messes up the faggots hair

MFW i have no face because that mother fucker ate it

I never thought it possible but there's an underwater horror game even spoopier than Subnautica.

Way to needlessly ruin a game.
They couldn't just, you know, have him wear a helmet so you don't ever see his face, they HAD to shit their own game up.

SJWs just can't help themselves. Maybe the board will wake up soon and purge these low effort shill threads

You never see the dudes face except for that one scene in the fucking trailer.

Now I know how he looks I can't unsee it.

Spoopy ass giant spider crabs and hallucinations caused by bad oxygen mix the game.

Boo fucking hoo.

shill

Wasn't that obvious from the start? Who the fuck namefags these days.

why are all the other survivors so fucking stupid

Rainbow niggers are actually the most intelligence remnants of humanity

no thanks, soma was enough

Is this tech demo done yet?

Oh shit, the tech demo got infiltrated by SJW snowflakes. Didn't the dev also try to make an anti-gun statement with the fact his game didn't normal guns, even though it was really just coincidence because it serve gameplay purposes? Isn't this exactly how every early access game Holla Forums shits it's pants over ends up? I don't know why you guys expected any different.

it's not a tech demo, there's nothing really tech to demo here

the trailer came out the day they put it in early access

Then why is this the first time I've seen that image? Hasn't this been in a playable state for months?

This shit in Lore. You fly on huge corporation shit to place Phasegate and here is only few engineers and 90% of retarded passengers. Corporation prohibited gun and use them only in K'haar war. Read a fucking Natural Selection lore before shit retarded statement.

Does the game itself let you use any type of conventional gun? No sci-fi, and harpoons don't count.

Torpedoes gas/gravity and Propulsion cannon.
You can pick up acidic gas pods from a Gasopod and use a Propulsion cannon to throw them in to enemy. They are lethal and can kill Reaper Leviathan or Precursor Guardian with one or two shots.

If only you could use a fucking harpoon in this game.

No, there are no conventional weapons, probably because they would be shit underwater, unless you count torpedos

You're even too stupid for a game aimed at children.

nice r/4chan/ pic plebbit

What?

The PRAWN suit has a diamond drill that you can use to make almost anything fuck off should the need arise.

you can see his shitty hairdo when you look at your shadow in game.

There are guns made to work underwater. My point is, that regardless of lorefaggotry like was trying to argue, if is not true, then my original point
Still stands. If you include lorefaggotry, that just means it serves lore purposes as well. My point was the game wasn't built to contain no guns for the purpose of a political statement, but the dev later decided to make an anti-gun statement using that fact as a virtue signalling factor. At least, that's what I recall. It's been awhile since I've been in these threads. This should be old as fuck news.

Also, upon rereading this post , I think I may have misread it. If you're trying to say my point is moot because
That shit doesn't count. I'm talking about in game, and what the player can do, just like the dev was likely talking when they made that statement. Also, how many people are working on this game? It may not have been the head dev virtue signalling. It's been a while and my facts are muddy.

>conventional guns.
Simple firearms user, otherwise the political statement still works. Nothing fancy, nothing that can be excused as too ridiculous or sci-fi. The only thing that even comes close you listed is torpedoes. No one is trying to ban assault torpedoes.

You're not even paying attention. But I still think you're number (1).
It has a tether attached to it that makes the now enraged or scared deep see spook drag you around Moby Dick style?

Natural Selection 2 are full of guns and ayylmaos. Same developer and partially a same engine.

Not the same game. The statement was made in reference to this game.

They share a same world and lore.

Again. Lorefaggotry is separate. The statement was about the game and what you can do in it.

You want that, get a PRAWN.

Neat. Sounds fun. If only this game wasn't cucked.

Stick to fucking yourself then, at least that way you're never getting cucked.

'cause you don't pay attention. That shit has been in the game forever.

It's either someone who meant to post in another thread, or a bot.

So apparently in the next update the cyclops launches "decoys" that attract all the monsters to it so you can escape.

Weird cause only the Sea Dragon can damage the cyclops. Other large predators (Reapers, Crabsquid) can push it around but thats it.

I fap to this without regrets.