Warhammer/40K thread

Man O'War Corsair Edition

Its fucking Warhammer but at Sea
Its low budget, DRM free and actually pretty good.
Its finally on 1.0

Full version crack should arrive soon

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cpixB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't care about it until it is.

I'm sure you can find a crack of the latest build, 0.94, if you check Codex or IGG.

Thanks for the link.

Its on GOG so it won't take too long

Aw shit
It's about time

Bump

Tzeentch is objectively the best chaos god.
Nurglites can get out.

I was going through steamspy to check how TW: Warhammer did, and noticed there's an entry for TW: Warhammer 2 already? What the hell, isn't Warhammer quite new, why the hell are they working on the sequel immediately? I thought they would release DLCs for the first game or something

technically they are. the idea of the game is you can buy it and play it on its own, but if you own the first it'll merge the 2 games and you can do a campaign across 2 continents but as you can see they charge an arm and a leg just for a race and small map so if they're gonna have 4 races and a large map you gotta pay full price, fucker

I tried out man o war corsair. plays out like a better version of sea dogs

Tzeentchfags get out.

Tzeentch, leave.

They did. A fucking truckload of them. Then they sold the game again via full shekel edition, and they're going to do the same thing two more times, culminating in a maximum shekel edition after the last dlc for 3 comes out. They'll sell the same game seven times and get away with it.

I want to fuck this

Are the devs initiated?

What am i looking at user?

I get to bring friends.

I don't know if they are big guys, but the tower is fun. A bit strong since you can use a spell to repair your ship faster than any crew could, since its all one section you don't have to worry about enemies destroying sections of your boat and reducing your functionality, but by the same token I don't think it can dish out as much damage as the human boats of the same class. Nor can it have a lot of stuff like anti flyer weapons.

I am not sure what the bell of that skaven boat does, and the Dark Elf "ships" are disappointing but nice looking.

??

Sooo, is the Black Leviathan just a monster, or is it a daemonbeast?

Just a monster, there's no evidence of Chaos influence.

Is that one of those Yugioh deck things?

Nurglites get out.

Never.

OR WILL I?

Reprobates like you give chaos a bad name.

Why wouldn't you worship this?

Feel free to do so, user, but don't complain when you contract an STD.

western piggu bait

Enjoy getting pranked into infinity then.

>he thinks that I'm under the illusion that I deserve power for my service to Tzeentch

Enjoy being a walking corpse.

As if a ronery Oriental would resist that.

So anyone tried the Slaanesh ships yet? It's full of people screaming in pleasure and pain as they are tortured

This nigga knows what's up.

fuck off changecuck, Nurgle is the best

You know I just thought of something, why doesn't The Empire have shit like Ironclads like the Dwarves, considering they have shit like Steam Tanks?

not like you won't get an STD worshipping Slaanesh

They don't have the tech to make metal boats
It's not like it's easy, it's easier to make a steam tank then it is to make a metal boat

doesn't it state lore wise they forgot how to make them (steam tank) and now only 6 or something were left and they are rarely used unless dire situation

Lore also states that the world was destoyed and the world was split into 8 realms n sheeeiiit

Daily reminder that Slaanesh is the best god since playing vidya and having fun counts towards worship.

Nurgle is a bloated corpse
Tzeetch is a cunt
Khorne is angry and Slaanesh does the "happy from slaughter" stuff better

Slaanesh worship isn't one of degeneracy, it's one of excess
playing a bit of Vidya on a friday night isn't
browsing Holla Forums to a level where you miss work and shit is
Also having a bloated corpse for a god hasn't stopped the Imperuim

Apart from the massive decay in absolutely everything to do with it.

And you think Tzeench is the only one who can plan
Though that is about to get undone by ROBERT GIRLYMAN

I ended up getting boarded by one. The game glitched out and my character got stuck in the boards on the boat, unable to attack or move. I also ended up falling off the sides of one of the boats and fell infinitely with ever increasing velocity back through the boat.

Everyone wins tbh, apart from the corpse worshipers.

Now that Girlyman is back things are changing
I don't like Change
At least Mortarion should be able to deal with this r-right?

Maybe Fulgrim can come and finish the job, he's been fucking around in a painting for long enough now.

Google images has shown me more horror than any of the 4 chaos gods could ever comprehend

poor ferus manus, gets cloned for eternity because fulgrim wants his body pillow to join chaos

Will Ferrus Manus be brought back as a Titan

If Manus had his head screwed on he would've joined Fulgrim in his fun BDSM adventures.

no i think it was something along the lines of the guy who made the blueprints and then made them was killed/died and had all his shit stolen/destroyed. He was a DeVinci like character. probably find out more somewhere online if you are really curious

Does it still suck?

Come back with an actual retort next time.

No

I'm perfectly serious. Last time one of you fuckers shilled it - it ran like shit, looked worse, was riddled with bugs and 99.9% 100% of the content were halfassed randomized missions that all played absolutely the same.

You guys change everything all the time
You think you're some architect of fate, but some big guy who only things about blood and skulls can outsmart you, numerous times
I don't think Tzeentch has done anything as potent as Nurgle's rot
Hell with Guilliman all of Tzeentchs work will be gone, while there always will be Nurgle's Plauges, Guilliman can't stopped that, he tried and failed, but he can stop tzeetchs plans

Well, he did give us his magnum opus: Death Note

Learn how to write properly, your post is a hot mess.

OR
OR

Meanwhile at Nurgle camp.

Doesn't seem too appealing, either.

Nurgle is really the only long-term choice.

ORKS IZ MADE UP OF FIGHTIN' AN' WINNIN'.
Has anyone made a webm of da ork song?

Failing to see any negatives to Slaanesh tbh

Wait, that's not so bad, actually.

You mean this one?

Yes, thank you.

Whats the secret weapon?

Why do people like you keep making terrible choices.

How are you enjoying your new Tomb Kangz overlords?

Squigs and more dakka.

That makes sense since that's all you need, really.

Still makes me cry Either way it is still better than worshiping other dimensional beings that were brought around because of a garbage civilization who couldn't stand to lose.

should i?

Just go for it as OP is a lying homosexual.

Kay

WAAAGH! from above!

I think i'm ending it on the first chapter for today, i have Mass to go to tomorrow

also any anons who wants to follow these up while i'm gone?

Youz betta be praizin' Gork an' Mork.

ZOG YOU FLOOD DETECTION, YOUZ A GIT

Ah, but those failures were

JUST AS PLANNED

That sure is an interesting title for your poz loads.

This is your brain on Nurgle, gentlemen.
Does dying in glorious combat sound too tough?
Does being an integral part of a master plan sound too exciting?
Then Nurgle has the dry, sickly solution for you!
Perhaps you can beg your "Daddy" for another load, fuckboy.

We do not speak of that here, dubsman.

Did someone say just as planned?

I can't make out what the fuck I'm looking at in most of these pages. Art style is so cluttered.

Was there internet way to play tabletop games?
I mean 8th and preferably some mod to 9th age.

Glory to Tzeentch. Lord of Change.
And especially only hits on 2 in 8th edition. I really miss it. AoS is so shit that it has no items. 9th age made by fans and therefore no retards, so it wards are only 4+ and no rerolls on 1.

What about Eldar laughing god. I Heard he is pretty cool guy by comparison. Has a good sense of humor. Even able to store dead Eldar souls that serve instead of Slaanesh after life of eternal rape torture, or are we only talking chaos gods here.

You eventually get saturated with all pleasure, pain and excess and will spend the whole eternity roaming the galaxy, pillaging, raping and killing, but without ever getting any satisfaction from it. Forever boiling with frustration and despair.

Nurglecucks aren't much better either, you'll eventually get so deformed with parasites, diseases and rot that you won't even be able to move, speak or do anything. Forever another flower of putrid mess in Nurgle's garden.

Thread reminder that Malal is the True Chaos God.

Sorry, never heard of him.

There's Roll20 and Tabletop Simulator

And why the fuck aren't people choosing Khorne?
>Is also about honorable fighting Though everyone seems to forget that bit and just assume it's all Genocide
Buncha slack jawed faggots around here.

Also, whats going on with Warhammer Fantasy? I heard everyone died, except who ever was around Primarch Sigmar. Which started the Age of Sigmar ™, available now in a retailer near you.

I heard they did this because the MMO was a huge flop.

So is Cadia destroyed now? What does that mean for everything?

Ok,I've been noticing for a while now that they where pumping out several low budget warhammer, and 40k games recently. I didn't hear about any of these until very recently. How many of these are good?

I want to rape those birds

If there are warhammer options for tabletop it I will definitely try it out.
Oh please Frenzy is til viable if not best option for certain units.

They kept these rules for over the year. pic.
Other than that they kept point less copy of 40k. With AoS rules to only take 4 pages. You had more figures, you win.
It resulted in one giant clusterfuck. That was not fun to play even with custom rules about points.
Not to mention lore rape and all that was good or established about FB gone.

What I heard they realized how much they fucked up and 40k started getting proper rules. Consult local /tg/ about this.

Fuck off slaannesh shit.

Oh, yes user, belittle me more! Disapprove me! Hate me! You know what it would be fun? To rape his eyes, completely blinding it, then raping its ears, completely deafening it. They deny him the power to see the future and setting him free in a labyrinth. Yes, wouldn’t it be fun to see the poor thing wander alone and hopeless? Truly a slave to fate, isn’t that what you Tzeech fags want no? Can’t you see it user, I do it for you.

Probably because anybody who puts thought into it realizes that they don't want to eventually become a blood and rage-crazed animal serving a god that always, by default, hates them and everything about them. Being the best at war is cool and badass until it becomes the only thing you do, and the endgame is just doing that with everyone and everything ad infinitum until reality restarts or something. It seems like something that would be absolutely metal for a week at most, but I can only imagine a universe where being mind-numbingly angry all the time inside a mosh-pit of violent psychopaths and demons would get dull and tiring.

Most are phone games that get ported to PC.

and no, none of them are very good.

Anyone is allowed to make a 40k game, but only if you promise to make it:

Does it have any cheats?

Is this like Battlefield Gothic, but in old warhammer and on the sea?
By the way, i wonder how all warhammer races, when achieved space, instantly got divided from single planet into multiple galaxies?

>There will never be the scene where your MC has to pick between upholding the emperor's will at the cost the billions, or allows chaos to spread.
Truly the most Grim Dark of places.

Warhammer and Warhammer 40k are different universes. WH has no connection to WH40k

Sure thing, super satan.

archive.is/cpixB
Seems someone overdosed on salt here.

Pic related, you pudgy asshat.

The Harlequins are the only Eldar that are acceptable.
Ahriman will get into the Black Library one of these days.

Glory, brother!
What antiquated and obscure topic are you researching to give honor to the Architect of Fate?

Maybe if I were a dimwitted savage with a propensity for violence instead of pensiveness, I would.
But I'm not.

Slaanesh please go.

Is Trump the new catch-all boogeyman nowadays?
I swear, "Trump supporters" is the new "gamergate."

They use Trump Supporters as a boogeyman as unlike Gamergate they accomplished something

When will Deathwing be good? Haven't touched it since release.

user, don't do this to me
And is Deff Skwadron the graphic novel as good as it looks

Looks like my job here is done, Thanks user!

At first it had a performance issue but they patched it from what i've heard, but the general consensus seems to be that it's lacking in content and will get boring sooner than later

Except for the fact that they decided to port Slaneesh over to Warhammer and Tomb Kings into 40k.

Is there a full version crack and download yet?

All of these are wrong.

Your picture tells me you don't know that the Omnissiah is actually the Void Dragon who is a C'tan that sleeps under mars.

alright, where is that from? I read several dozen 40k books now, and haven't heard of this shit. Let me guess - Horus heresy shittery?

I have a question about the imperium slavery, For what does imperium use slaves?, they are normal people or just braindead clones?

IIRC, this varies from planet to planet depending on local government (the Imperium is heavily decentralised). The imperial forces themselves make use of penal legions (normal people forced to fight for the Impire as punishment for certain transgressions against Imperial law) and servitors (essentially people turned into computers, usually also as punishment for breaking the law). As for planetary governments, if they do allow slavery, they usually only enslave mutants (those who aren't so mutated as to be killed on sight, at least), although there are of course exceptions.

what about the slaves operating the ships and the sacrifices for the warp jumps?

Slavery solves two problems. One is that you don't have to maintain facilities for life-long prison sentences, other than maintaining the facilities needed to turn prisoners into pseudo-AI-machine parts or servitors and you are not troubled by the possibility of a AI rebellion that would end up essentially gutting the imperium again.

Servitors and in case of SPEISS MUHREENS, people who were not hardcore enough to become SPEISS MUHREENS, but didn't have the decency of actually dying or going insane in the process.

Necron Codexs and MechanicusHorus Heresy book.

Warhammer had to be dumbed down for the current 14 years old fanbase, so of course they had to remove Malal.

Get with the times, grandpa! Malal is gone, and Slaneesh will soon follow suit, getting replaced by Mickey Mouse and shit

the war aganist the men of iron was not a big deal, i think that the imperim is scared of AI technology because of the Dark Mechanicus and chaos related "malwares" that could damage the programing of the imperium ancient relics

I imagine that if Tau ever got into a serious spat with Chaos, they'd get utterly fucked then

Yep. The game is exactly what you see in screenshots and videos. It has the same issue as Space Marine, but worse since Space Marine had the jump pack sequences to break things up and introduced some more enemy variety later in the game.

r8 and h8

Read the thread, faggot.

Also bump for

beat any campaign on very hard/legendary?

From the thumbnail it looked like a money bag icon.

Naturally.

Roboute will bring imperial reformation soon, dammed heretic.

Roboute will need the eldar's help just like he needed their help to live again.

How so? I thought all the Primarchs fucked off, the emperor's dying in a giant chair, most of the chapters got fucked, eldar got fucked, and the Tyranid are going to assrape everyone including the orks? Did something finally happen with the lore of 40k?

smh tbh fam

They're going for an end times esque event right now.

ARE YOU READY FOR 40K: AGE OF THE EMPEROR EDITION?!

Fuck, I can see it already.

Creed is part of trazyn's imperimon collection now.
There are warp storms and daemons EVERYWHERE since no cadian pylons.
Cadian guardsmen and refugess are mad as fuck and want revenge.
chaos can now get in and out safely.

Thats not what happened at all.
Malal got axed because copyright issues in the late 90s.

But hes on terra already, he will surely meet the eldar later on some weird fight against chaos.

Roboute was on suspended animation, the mechanicus and eldar pulled out some mcguffin and brought him back to life, now hes kicking again.

They already saw how that worked out for fantasy and are trying to fix 40k as a game, the lore changes its to sell more models i think.

I warned 40k fags this was coming after they killed fantasy, but they refused to listen

Except its not happening, stop the alarmism already.
They are even releasing new games for 40k, the latest of wich is focused around skirmishes in armageddon.

EZPZ

They should just remake Chaos Gate but I guess nobody knows about it so you can't shit out a half-assed update and sell it for 30 bucks aka the Beamdog Method.

Imperium needs to make peace with the Eldar and probably the Tau if they actually want to have a shot at not getting fucked up by Chaos and the like. Gotta unite the forces of order.

I wonder who's behind this post.

Like it or not the Eldar, Necrons, Tau and Imperium are the forces of Order against the chaos that is the immaterium.

The Imperium could wipe the lot out in a week if they wanted to.

Don't get ahead of yourself

Nigga the eldar have known for millennia that the humans alone can't win against the forces of chaos. You gotta think about the big picture unless you are a filthy chaos worshipper.

What if Chaos and Xenos are just propaganda tools to keep the Imperium in check.

The blood angels and necrons already fought together once.

40k already has rules that allow allied detachments, most xeno races can't be within 6 inches of each other or they have to fire at each other.

Is there a download for the current version yet?

I am talking about in canon lore not tabletop

Impressive.
Also that should be the official intro for Space Wolves, including the Emperor's response. Especially his response.

I have a fixing for warhammer after coming off from bloodbowl 2, TW:W and man o war corsair. I also love dawn of war and 40k obviously but I played those games to death and even now I'm bored of dawn of war 2 with mods.

I wanted to give age of reckoning the warhammer mmo a go and play as a fruity chaos warrior on a quest to destroy the empire. There's a private server up which I wanted to join, but Unfortunately I can't even get into the game due to some shitty error message that prevents me from playing unless I want to dedicate some time to fixing it. Is it worth playing Anons, or should I just give up on it?

Wrong, there is only one that actually wins…
MALAL
ALL PRAISE THE TRUE CHAOS GOD!

What if I told you the games lore is only there to sell figures and set a stage for the rules

Romanes eunt domus.

Eh the mmo wasn't ever really that great and I played it when it first came out.

Got this game two months ago from Humble Bundle and I have 200 odd hours played.

I love this game and it's baby's first TW. I also hear from Holla Forums that it's a shit TW game… SO I was wondering 'muh historical' titles are so much better, which ones are worth checking out?

It's a right shame that GW won't allow a game like space wolves that allows you to pick your own chapter or race. I could see a tile based 150point army game doing really well among the fans.

It's not bad. Autists are simply still mad about Rome 2. Shogun 2 and the Rise/Fall expansions are very good.

This.
The day I can exchange the Space Furries for my beloved Egyptian Space Wizards, I'll consider getting it.

Emperor text to speech. Thank me later.

"Isha will cry no tears for you."
Always liked those graceful, slightly deranged dancers.

Eldar souls are tied straight to Slanessh, which is why they have their soul stones. Cegorach though gets to fight for the soul of any Harlequin killed… except for the Solitaire. They are incredible psykers and take up Slannesh's role in the Troupe's play.
Solitaires are doomed to be devoured though.

TWW is a good game, but there were much better games in the series and Warhammer is VERY simple compared to them- at least campaign wise; which was especially glaring after the notably complex campaign in the previous TW game.
Medieval 2 is widely regarded as the best in the series with Rome 1 and Shogun 2 as close runner ups, it definitely has far and away the best modding scene that is still going strong even now where as Warhammer's modders, while dedicated and some are even quite skilled, don't have nearly as much freedom for their modding as they had in previous titles.

I, for one, am glad they got rid of shit like actual diplomat units to move around.

Listening to the words of a filthy knife ear.

Rome 1 blows the others out of the park, second best being Medieval 2, the Europa Barbarorum mod has versions for both along with TLOTR and Warhammer mods for Med 2. Shogun was disappointing for me, the building limit doesn't match my playstyle.
Medieval 1 is worth playing as well. It's been over a decade since I played it, but it has mechanics not in the others. Off the top of my head: sea provenances in order to trade you need ship chains in them, can assassinate yourself, instead of anyone sitting in a city/castle being the governor it's a title you can give to generals allowing them to campaign and govern.

Not listening to the favorite creations of the creators who literally made the chaos gods and who know more about the warp than humanity.

ALL XENOS MUST FUCKING HANG

Xenos saved your primarch.

why couldn't sea dogs do this and instead they did that gay instance shit

This is so dumb but it shows just how awful nerd communities can be.

Those who live by the cheese shall perish by the cheese.

What am I looking at here?

See all those scouts lining the edge of the table?

I tried looking up gameplay footage thats recent but all I got were facecam idiots being louder then the game itself.

but so far all I've seen is loot, boarding ships and giant deep sea fish monsters. Which looks pretty neat.

Is the game actually good tho?
If so is it possible to make a team and we all play as Orks or Imperials? Chaos is shit, fuck off chaos

Shame you can't take ships as prizes in that.

Is there a crack yet?

The space marines wasn't any better, he was cheesing it hard too.

Yeah, but OP said the crack should arrive soon, and he made the thread over a week ago

Holy ahit, my sides

What? S/He was there from the beginning.