SHORT FOR THE HORNED REAPER

I'M HORNY

Tfw no dungeon keeper 3

Why even live

HE

HAS

BECOME

MARK

Didn't this guy make a bunch of mediocre video game related rap songs?
is he still around?

It's shit.

YEE

SO IT'S FINALLY TIME

unfortunately

I recognize that animation as Harry Partridge

Is Harry still doing anything?

THEY PROLLY SHOT BLACKS

Doesn't the original manual say something about the other creatures calling him Horny but none ever to his face.

EA would make it shit anyway.

Yes, but I don't think he or anyone at EA cares about what's in the original manual.
Speaking of which, what's the last good manual you read, my dear anons? When I saw the "manual" for the new XCOMs I just felt sad, especially compared to the UFO Defense manual. The manual for Dominions 4 is kind of nice, though perhaps a bit plain in aesthetic.

But bullfrog made DK.

I want ironic fandoms among normalfags to die.

I knew it wouldn't be nearly as catchy as the DK rap because it wasn't made by the same people, but for them to just straight up rip it off is ridiculous.

nobody cares what you want Holla Forums

They don't think fondly enough of it though when they make an accursed mockery like that! He Who Floats is disgusted by this, his face is amusing yet not amused by it.

Class of Heroes 2G for the PS Triple has a nice beefy manual, it even comes with stickers, for some reason.

The best part of it will always be the ending.

God damn. I tried to forget about this, but earlier today, my nephew was listening to a Minecraft FNaF parody of this garbage.