Criminally underrated games

Post them.

Other urls found in this thread:

rainwoodworks.blogspot.fr/2010/09/secret-of-evermore-was-one-of-my.html
youtu.be/6_IJYc9t3vQ?list=PL_VYQ064I5W76z3J3fF-GvnrjpF9xZlAb&t=1319
go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah nah

You say Horizon Zero Dawn and BotW, I say Skyrim. Fuck this trendy bullshit.

fuck you nigger I like that shit.

The gameplay was fun
the music was good

the story was a meme but it was still an enjoyable game

It also has the ability to get super retarded or fucking hilarious.

The item creation system has so much shit in it to the point that the whole game is hilariously exploitable, and there's an entire bonus dungeon that punishes you if you're not being hilarious because if you don't have good custom equpiment (like light ball weapons that add on extra hits for stunlocking, or legendary weapons that max out stats to nullify damage) and don't take advantage of cheap combos (like Fayt's Side Kick invincibility frame combo or Maria's Scatter Shot/Aiming Device spamfest) then you'll get wrecked and 1HKOed all the time (in the bonus dungeon), get less EXP and get less shit in general, including little achievement trophies that unlock costumes and alternate colors.

It's basically a game that is built around you breaking it.

I agree fellow anonymous video game entrepreneur. This and Fallout 4 had the most wonderful writing and game design, criminally underrated masterpieces.

This is literally just a shit games thread at the moment.

Aside from Live a Live and Star Ocean 3, yeah.

Fite me

Go play VP2 if you want a good tri-ace game.

Postan.

Postan moar.

Sure.

Here's some

You sir, have some exquisite taste

My best friend grew up with it and showed it to me some years ago and it was the coolest fucking shit ever. I've played it to death by this point and I still love it.

but thumper is trash

I guess it may be too stiff or technical for some but I don't ever see it mentioned, always thought it had top notch characters, modes and challenges myself.

I think a lot of the criticism Ninja Shadow of Darkness got was largely because it released in 1998. By that point the PS1 was a juggernaut and there was no shortage of action adventure games

Had the game released in like 96 I think it would've been received far better. I remember a lot of the reasons people disliked it at the time was due to the sheer amount of competition it had that year.

The number of dubs in this thread is uncanny.

I still haven't beaten the ninja one. Is there some kind of gimmick to it? I feel like I'm either supposed to kill no one or kill everyone, but I'm not sure which.

Not going to call it bad, but given how easy and cheap it is to find these days (having sold well enough for a Greatest Hits print) compared to some other PS2 JRPGs, I'm not sure I'd call it underrated. Definitely seems divisive amongst anons though, from what I've seen in discussion over the years.

Hello, fellow Koudelkanon. Rather enjoyed that one myself and since then its struck me as a shame that it seemed to perform so badly when it was current. Granted, it does have some technical issues, but from my own experiences with it I don't think it deserved such harsh treatment, though whether or not it warranted a $50-60 purchase (whatever it was that new PS1 games were worth at launch) is another question. I first played it as a fan converted eboot on my PSP, so maybe that affects my own liking for it.

Is this really as great as weebs make it out to be or what?

Eventually I'm going to make a webm of the gameplay of this game so user's actually try it.

Ever wanted to play an RTS game where you can also play as the units? There you go.

Those are the best of RTS.

It's pretty cool from what I remember.
I never knew it was called Dark Chronicle though, weird.

Was it really underrated, or did it just sell like butt? Either way its a lot of fun and still pretty unique.

Sequel never ever

Nah I played this and it was bad. Most of the other games in this thread are pretty good but get no recognition.

I was to impregnate the koudelka

If we're posting that, despite it being well received and remembered, you might as well post this.

in this day and age it's probably for the best

Been making a good old fashioned playagame shitpostin' OP on Skyrim. In the coming months it'll be ready and good to go.
Might have to post it in hgg or d, just to keep it not been deleted. Its gonna be a reverse MGQ (pics a sneak peak of the protagonist).

Skyrim gets too much hate here. We should have modding threads and shit, and not just shitpost on everything related.

Best reward is the accessory you gain from killing all men and sparing the women. The reward for killing nobody is also okay. The weapon you get for killing everyone eventually becomes obsolete.

You can grind for levels with the ghosts in the sewers. They don't count as kills and they infinitely respawn IIRC. Killing the lv16 fish is hard as fuck and entirely optional.

Live a Live is criminally overlooked. But I don't think it is exactly underrated. I mean, everyone that knows about it give it nothing but praise.

Steambot Chronicles is cool. I'm glad I played this on release though. I can't fathom how bad this game has aged over this past decade.

The battles are a bit cumbersome, but the enemy design and atmosphere are great. I think had it gotten a bit more polish it would be remembered far better.

who is this fluid druid?

you

I really wished they ported that one to the PC.

b-baka!

MY FUCKING NIG-
……ehhhhhhhhhhh…….

I'll have you know that I don't speak Portuguese.

A shame that is was a digital only release for the xbox and ps3.

Bomberman meets Devil May Cry before DMC ever existed. Proto-Cuhrayzee essentially, just with bombs as your main weapons. This game is so fucking good, goddamn.

I installed every loverslab mod that even closely helped me in this quest. The quest is to fuck, torture, slave, kill and fuck Alduin.
After a good two days of testing… I found out that you actually need to know what you are doing when installing mods. So I git gud and made a fairly stable manual loadorder. Now I think I have everything I need before the dragon raping.

u wot? SO3 is overrated trash.

What is this dumb goat and why do people keep posting it recently?

I didn't mind battles that much. Main flaws in my experience was not having a separate key/plot items bag (it's one thing to make the player have to choose between various equipment and consumables, and another to have to trash like six perfectly good stacks of items to manage to fit six stained glass shards you won't need until hours later) and the loading issues (I've given it a go both as a digital PSP eboot and actual discs, and the former has MUCH less loading).

Reminds me that I ought to try to find the English non-canon (as of Shadow Hearts) manga sequel and give it a read, if only as a "what might have been" scenario.

Didn't they post Shadow Complex to PC? That's an underrated game too. Still I with HCU came to PC too.

It was free at a time, not sure if that's still so or not.

Samurai Jack alien from the S5 premiere. People instantly got a fetish for her.

Shoot me, I liked it a lot.

I see, thanks for the info. I thought it was from another shitty indie game like Undertale or something.

Or you could play any of the significantly better Tri Ace games. SO3 is only notable as being the last somewhat decent SO game even though the story irreversibly damaged the lore for the entire franchise. It's by no means "underrated".
At the time it was considered the worst SO game, until squeenix went out of their way to prove they can do worse with each successive installment.

Is Star Ocean 5 somehow actually worse than Star Ocean 4? Just curious, since Star Ocean 4 has long been notorious amongst anons for how bad it was, but I still haven't seen Star Ocean 5 brought up that much, worldwide censorship (to appease western "sensibilities") aside.

That's a tough call, actually. SO5 visuals are bearable but the characters themselves are atrocious, whereas SO4 characters were generic as fuck with the uncanny valley thing carried over from SO3.

Really not worth playing unless you enjoy wasting your time, just as Zestiria was an exercise in fucking everything up as much as possible.

Fiore a best.

SO5 is terribly mediocre with a coat of AAA graphics. I borrowed it and couldn't be bothered to finish it. The game is too easy most of the time and the party system is a clusterfuck. Hard to say if it's "worse" than 4 since both are pretty awful.
I'm sort of convinced the director censored the game just to get people talking about it, the entire game feels like everyone stopped caring after making the graphics engine and just slammed the game together in a rush.

I got the pirated version. It was free if you used the Epic Game's Client that you need for Unreal Tournament 4 and stuff.

literally if anyone else played this
i applaud you

Why can't I have comfy monster raising on the go?

Fuck

I remember it but I don't think I ever finished it

Are there any games where you can fully customize a character's moveset and have it clash with others in multiplayer? Because this game really did it in the best way possible despite being rather uncomfy.

All of the fucking tenchu games.

Have you perhaps tried differ eboot conversion downloads of Jade Cocoon, or converted it yourself? Or is it just one of those handful of PS1 games that fucking hates the eboot format, as I hear Dragon Warrior VII does?

Sadly doesn't seem like Sony's given enough of a shit to put Jade Cocoon on the PSN natively either, despite owning the franchise.

Only underrated because of shit release choices. That game is the only reason I kept my 360. Seriously.

Raw danger/ SOS 2. It is a series of games were you play as a person trying to survive a natural disaster. Depending on what choices you make, the ending can change. not to mention, you can dress your character up with the items you find.

Chulip: It's kind of like majoria's mask in that there is a time system and npc's go about there business. Your goal is to gain courage to kiss the woman you love by kissing strangers. Not easy as you have to help them with their problems.

Star wars: the phantom menace game. It's not the best, but it's a good adventure game. It has side quests and places to explore. Best part was all the things you could do at mos eisley.

Powerslave is underrated, regardless of which version you play. The console version is more like metroid prime. All the weapons are useful and the levels are well designed for shooting and exploring.

I wonder if anyone will make a game like oni again. The combination of fighting and shooting was neat.

The Civil War game was actually kind of fun. It's a shame there aren't many unpozzed FPS games based on older wars.

Eating hearts is all I remember from this really. That was probably 10 years ago as well, so I can't vouch much for the gameplay.

It's kinda overrated from the fact the dungeons get boring fast from them being auto generated and Monicas transformations are useless if you don't put in a huge amount of work. Spheda can go fuck itself.

How's Tenchu underrated?

RED STEEL 2
Remake with
when?

I agree but it's almost like unpopular opinion for me, I literally don't know a soul beside me and you that like this classic.

>JUST make it the best handheld Diablo clone ever

These games were pretty popular in japan, but Altus deliberately sabotaged their proliferation in to the west because Career was at Atlus as a pity deal and Atlus likes to starve its subsidiaries if they would eat at their own market.

That's pretty fucked up

I came in here to post this.

You are forever my blood brother.

had some online issues at launch which killed it before it ever had a chance, plus online codes which killed any longevity.

but it was amazing for the week it still had players.

I know you guys like it but I've never even heard about it once outside of an imageboard.

My dearest nigga.

The original Hard Corps as well.

My nigga.

Just played it again a few months ago and it still holds up pretty well. The only problems are it's frame rate and loading screens, and even those things are mostly just minor annoyances. You can even fix the frame rate problem if you're willing to dick around with PCSX2 until you get the settings right.

It's better it died when it did.

It's too bad it's not more popular. The last-minute script change theory gets interesting

Nigger like half the Contra fanbase loves that game fuck off.

You may as well be posting Shattered Soldier because fuck-all remembers that was basically Hard Corps on the PS2

;_;
Also one of Rare's greatest

I said this a million times, It's pretty much a better Custom Robo game than the Custom Robo game on the GBA.

I remember playing that at a friends place. Pretty cool game.

Best fucking game, though may have aged now

Gotta emulate this asap

I don't regret the many hours i spent on it, its one of the few games that makes me miss having a console.

It was a pretty fun game but fuck if this game doesn't crash a whole lot for a ps2 game.

You talking about running it from the disc, a loader, or emulation? Just curious.

The best vitamin war games I ever played

Disc, PAL version if that matters.

Shut your mouth nigger, Vietcong is the best

ok fellow nigger, different niggers have different tastes in penis, and i respect fully yours.

B-but I liked looking at Meracle's labia pressing out of the sides of her tight little outfit.

The Jade Cocoon games, I mean.

It's what a GitS game should have been.

I recently replayed Dark Chronicle with an emulator. Played the shit out of some Spheda with savestates repeatedly trying to perfect it as much as possible.

My sis and I were awful against the guy we played with in his house, but that was because we weren't used to playing video games yet. Still fun as hell even when he creamed us at it.

underated, not overrated. learn to read faggot.

what?

SO3 is easy as fuck. SO2 is where the difficult spikes are but the item creation and secrets are so good in that game that the unbalanced nature of it becomes weirdly balanced. It's an amazing game, SO3 was a huge step in the wrong direction.

I agree that the gameplay is fun despite the games flaws and the story that basically destroys the series, but what the fuck were they thinking with all that backtracking on foot? They couldn't throw a warp spell in or give you a fucking vehicle? Especially if you're not using a guide and you're trying to explore for secrets, there's nothing fucking worse than walking all the way back to the first town to grab something you just realized you missed.

I'm guessing in terms of meta-tryhard-shittery Albel actually ranks pretty low

I really don't know why you fags keep thinking you can mod Skyrim.

The good ol' 90s.

mah man
underwater puddle GTA best GTA

All of them

Tell me more

Found an article on the subject rainwoodworks.blogspot.fr/2010/09/secret-of-evermore-was-one-of-my.html

(Checked)
No, It's a dubs thread.

A lot of cool shit in this thread.
I'm surprised it didn't turn into a contrarian shithole with baitposts everywhere.

MY NIGGER! THAT'S THE SHIT

The Legend of Dragoon and Granstream Saga

I wish I could shoot you so you could never post on this board again. Do society a favor and kill yourself faggot.

It wasn't even a finished game, you could tell that easily from the abrupt ending. It's a Final Fantasy game so it's still overrated which has gotten worse since people have started sucking its dick with all the talk of remakes!

2 was much better fam.

Great trading simulator with an insane soundtrack.

I76 is great, but I never played I82.

WATCH THE PAINT MAN

I liked Enter The Matrix.

The more I look into this the less real it looks. Secret of Evermore had a lot of slapped together parts, outside of the plot's doing, but there's nothing on Ed Kahn except people speculating on him and his amazing horror stories. All of which are people talking about how spooky they are and can't be shown to the public, or searching for them. The end of the blog even cites the commercial for the game as proof, during a time when Nintendo was making a ton of weird commercials. Look at Super Mario Rpgs for example.

Yeah I guess. I liked the game very much back then though. I must have finished it countless times and it pulled off what no game ever could since : it made collecting stuff fun and meaningful. Fun because it rewarded you for exploration and interacting with the environment (although it was nothing more than mashing A), and meaningless because you could use that cool magic that became more powerful as you used it.

Square and Enix were also pretty smart back then : for a non english speaker it was extremely rare to have RPGs translated in Europe but Square and Enix translated most of the game they ported in Europe.
I'm also grateful to Nintendo for giving us the Super Famicom design and not this american abomination.

Here's another game that is seldom discussed. I don't think it's underrated but still.
Why did they call it Illusion of Time in Europe ?

My nigga, that and rhythm tengoku were the first two games I ever imported online

Final Fantasy is the most overrated series in videogame history. It's garbage compared to all its competitors yet gets attention because of marketing and paid reviews. Name almost every single JRPG IP and it trounces over every FF titles.

Fucking bullocks Square themselves make better JRPGs than their own FF series.

Mah nigga
Closest you'll ever get to a tabletop RPG in vidya form
Quite fun once you figure out how to actually interact with the environment

real fucking shame that saturn emulation is so shit it has a lot of good games.

Agreed, and the soundtrack to the game is comfy as fuck.

This game isn't even underrated but neither is anything else in this thread so I'm posting it because it's fucking awesome and fuck you if you judge it just for being a sports game.

This. I loved how you can play both sides and it wasn't "YOU ARE PLAYING THE WRONG SIDE", but gave history lessons in between of the battles.

The only people that have animosity towards sports games are people that never played a sports game made before the seventh generation. That's when sports games went full "realism" and barely any fantasy/arcade sports games were made. Hell even pre-seventh generation "realistic" sports games were more fun, that's when they still had secrets and cheats

Isn't he being sarcastic?

No.

Fuck.

No one does this sarcastically on Twitter.

The weak should fear the strong.

I expected the creator of Twisted Metal and God of War (which begins with a sex mini-game) would be the last person to turn into a SJW. Fuck everything.

And there's more!

What's he bitching at BlueMaxima over?

Fuck, we got another faggot that got trapped into a glacier for decades.

I bet he would.

AND THERE'S MORE!!!

I dunno what it's about; probably about something totally taken out of context.

He's so low profile I was surprised he'd have triggered Jaffe, but then I noticed Metokur is in there too so maybe Jaffe is just an easy as fuck mark.
>maybe

Kotaku did a hit piece on him once calling him a sexist and he burned the bridge with them over it. Did he decide to just start sucking cock because he blew all his money on hookers and blow or has always been this much of a pussy?

I think he's just an easily manipulated idiot like the rest of the big names in the West and East.

Damn straight. That game's music was done by Tim Follin, he was a goddamn wizard.

youtu.be/6_IJYc9t3vQ?list=PL_VYQ064I5W76z3J3fF-GvnrjpF9xZlAb&t=1319

It's frustrating when he boils down sexism to a matter of opinion, and insists that those opinions are wrong. In either instance, he's afraid of his own logic being used against him.

Every fucking time we have these thread I post Steambot Chronicles.

Seriously, what other game allow me to charge the Damsel to actually fight the final boss, receive an IOU when she runs out and try to cash it at the end of the game?

None, but this one.

Unless there is a Wario Game that does it somewhere

There's so much material here I don't know where to begin. I think I'll just say: These fucking SJWs are all about shutting people up, firing people for beliefs, witchhunting, etc and yet this fucking faggot is expressing his first amendment rights to say some extremely disagreeable and even creepy things, but I guarantee he won't suffer repercussions. The SJW cult is disgusting.

PC or Xbox?

Fable 2 is kind of underrated too, i mean, its braindead casual game but what other "AAA mainstream kids game" lets you creampie everyone and be the king of STDs?

after the pos that was 3 i feel like people bundle 2 and 3 togheter

I was just trying to figure out what game this was! I only vaguely remembered zapping the seaturtles.

MY NIGGER
Also Zombie Shooter 1, and both Alien Shooter games. What a fucking blast.

It's kind of well known for Cyberpunk fans. Even if I prefer the SNES game, I think this one nailed the atmosphere way better.

WHEN I'LL BE ABLE TO EMULATE THIS?
I just want my memories back.

I've got some.

This game was the biggest disappointment of whatever the fuck year it came out.
Worse than SO2 in every measurable sense, which is despicable of the developers because SO2 managed to improve on SO1 in every measurable sense.
Rather than keeping that track record going, they decided to be lazy and shit out a typical "Rule of Trilogies" turd.

skcuf bmub

can you stop choking on dick for a second, i have no idea what you were trying to say

I got it when it came out and played as much as you could. Just did every damn thing there was to do. Sure it didn't have publishing books and the opera but it was pretty good.

Yeah tell me about it, this thread is so shit it'll take me all day to tell these people they're wrong and show them sale numbers and page views for publisher reviews. Fucking idiots on Holla Forums these days with these threads.

It just doesn't get enough love. It deserves better.

I remember that. It had a lot of hearts to collect, some interesting challenges/stages - one where you're a tiny guy inside a giant room with a pet dog(?) still on the floor.
I'm sure I've played it all to the end, the boss was a pain to deal with as you needed to fight multiple shadows swarming all over the ground - and that's only the first stage and his minions. Too many ground pound/magic spent on that time.
I don't recall much, but I think the ending was open-ended or a bad ending, I'm not sure.

This game was the breaking point that taught me once and for all to never trust game reviews in my life. And I mean absolutely never.
Whether they're press reviews or user reviews, doesn't matter. Fuck every last one of them.

This game is excellent, and if no one else can appreciate it then no one else is right.

its just a really bad game in every possible way, i dont know how they released it like this

Terminator: Future Shock was the Far Cry of 1995 (the year of Dark Forces and Hexen). It had 3D enemies and destructible structures, but most importantly also huge maps filled to the brim with secrets. Effectively the first atmospheric sandbox FPS.

Retrofags would have you believe that kids in the 90s were retards who were content playing with bitmaps. The truth is we were already doing most of what's available today, despite the obvious technical limits.

I own this
I have no idea why I own this
It was okay I guess

Did ANYONE play this? It looked like absolute arse but I actually found the characters and dialogue pretty funny.
Also there was a gun that shot land sharks.

How so? I admit it isn't for everyone but even with the flaws it was still a great game.

Enter the Matrix was okay, but it deserved a lot of the shit that it got.

Quantum of Solace for the PS2 is actually pretty good.
It one of the PS2's late releases so it didn't receive much attention. It's a third person shooter with cover mechanics, unlike the X360 and PS3 version that are FPSs.

Another series of games I barely see someone talking about is the Seihou project, but that's quite niche and there's no new releases, unlike Touhou.

the 7th gen version was pretty good too tbh, it was a mix of an fps with a tps cover system, the multiplayer was pretty fun but its sadly dead now

Armed and Dangerous was discreetly popular at the time, but no one seems to remember it. Lack of personality, I guess.

Hey the 360 one was fun too!

Yeah i feel like it was third person mostly. Been a long time though.

Sports games are fun if they are created with the intention of being a fun video game instead of being targeted to just sports fans and jocks. Rosters, customization, and sim-like elements are just a bonus. Pics related.

Because despite being fairly well known people still ask whether there's a game where you can play as a ninja and stealthily stab people.

Seriously, why do we need an Assassin's Creed in Japan when it won't be as good as Tenchu?

If you enjoyed MGR or CV:COD this is basically that

This shit was so ahead of it's time.

That hub-world level design in fucking 1995. All of those buildings you could go in. It's insane.

Some of the wraith hearts were pretty tricky. For example, there was a heart in the second world that could only be reached by entering the first world. There's a hidden portal you access that takes you to the location of the second worlds heart.

Best JRPG I've ever enjoyed.

My nigga.

Apart from the cringy nature of SO3 (par for the course when you get into the 3d realm of JRPGs) I really didn't like how they removed the skill point allocation and the more hands on item creation.

*thinks the game was okay*
*liked the music, the atmosphere and the visuals but didn't like the gameplay*
*gives you one half of a paw up for this post*

Earthbound Zero and Earthbound are two of my favorite games. Should I play Okage Shadow King?

Yes

Alright, downloaded.

What's the difference in item creation between the two games? Is Second Evolution about the same (Being a remake and all)
I was able to invent for hours at a time thanks to that catchy song

Shine on, you crazy diamond. With some work, Skyrim is a pretty good eroge

Make your guy skate around in circles and the AI becomes powerless to stop you. I just ruined Blades of Steel for you. You're welcome :^)

Fucking amazing game
go g.com/game/tyrian_2000

in SO2 people like the item creation because you can form a company and publish novels, compose an orchestra, write articles for a newspaper, or create meals to serve at a restaurant aside from the regular item and equips. SO3 made everything really simple and there wasn't anything frivolous about it. Also you don't learn art, music, writing, etc in your skills to help you do any of the industry crafts. SO3 is a good game, don't let anyone tell you it isn't. It's just not as good as SO2 in many ways and it would be very expensive to make a full 3D game that big so they never will.

It would be pretty cool to see some OC for SSE modding. But it won't happen, the game is just too universally despised…for often irrational reasons. Don't get me wrong. There are some valid complaints. But it's not that bad. You can make the game pretty fun with good mods. Only the vanilla game is lackluster.

SO3 is a good game with a shit story. By that I mean the combat evolved into something enjoyable transitioning from 2d to 3d. However the big twist essentially turned me away from the franchise, I own 4 and have played very little. I might play 5 if SE brings the franchise to PC.

here's your (you)

I don't understand why people get so turned off by the universe being some other universe's videogame. It fits the campy nature of the series and tales before it.
I also played 4, and all the way through, it's an extremely weak JRPG and SO game so much so I'll say it's clearly the worst. Like you I won't play 5 unless it comes to PC.

oh todd, sweet lying todd

Star Quest 1: In the 27th Century, 1995 DOS space game with races made by a few canucks.

weebs can leave too.

bait

What's wrong with the twist? I don't see any problems

So can you reddit

I'm 2290f2 but switched IPs when I booted up:
ANYWAY, I'm guessing most people think that "it's just a dream" or "everything was an imaginary world in another world" is cheap. It kinda is, but I don't see it that way as more than 1 IP throughout the years has another dimension of entities create our universe and quite frankly it doesn't hurt the series as a whole AND only fayt and the gang knew about it not all of the human collective.

collective meaning no one in future games will use it as a cheap way of solving problems*

But it's not. Imagine if real life were like the Matrix except instead of humans we were agents. We're stuck, there's no way out even if we know. Does that make this world less real? No, and in that scenario cutting ties with the main server so that the universe can subsist on it's own (What Blair does at the end, completely cutting any and all ways for the 4d universe to interfere with the Eternal Sphere (Ignoring post game content anyways))

yes rise to honor! there needs to be a sleeping dogs 2 at least.

Also my pick is the original Deus Ex

I agree. weebs and reddit need to fuck off.

c'mon people

anyway here's some entry level garbage you should know about but considering how many of you are mustard cucks you've probably never heard of treasure shit. pretty much this is treasure's answer to smash brothers, a fucking ton of treasure characters all duking it out in a 4-way brawling fighter with a gorgeous cut-out art style

deus ex is a mediocre game inflated to relevance by people who refuse to stop sucking its cock despite its many flaws and disappointing aspects. it's the final fantasy 7 of pc gaming, except even ff7 fags don't exist any more.

yes if they put in cantonese audio

My summer car is pretty damn good. A shame sales are driven by jewtubers who are too retarded to look at controls on how to drive, let alone build a car from scratch.

You do have 3 friends, right?

Fucking this. The game sucked when it came out, it sucks even more now. The worst part about the Deux Ex cocksucking hype train is that the game came out 2 years after Thief, which was actually fucking good, but that game only gets passing mentions (except for that new anti-modern AAA gaming video that gets passed around now).

Deux Ex is a fucking turd of a game. Also Human Revolutions is an improvement over it in just about every way, and that game is actually acceptable :)

this

I actually enjoyed the game and even bought it when I was drunk and thought that the pirated version was outdated But I remember lots of things that werent implemented to the game to make it really worth it, like a cooperative multiplayer race sistem or things like that

Can you play it fully without looking shit up on the internet or knowing things about cars/whatever?

Goddamn people suck at video games

Well, it is made by one guy, in unity, as his first major project. He's still working on the game, moped coming in the next update.

Nope. Look up a guide, you're going to be breaking your balls even with a guide the first few times.

I enjoyed the mechanics of it. IMO, morrowind and oblivion were shit, just not fun to play. Skyrim had an adventure feel to it where it threw away the minmax stat shit. It definitely could have been ACTUALLY CREATIVE when it came to the hp, stamina, magicka part, and the MAGIC i'm looking at you destruction, but I genuinely enjoyed the several hundred hours I have thrown into that game, excluding DLC. I only played through dawnguard and hearthfire (Building a whole house), death to vampires.
Fallout 4 was shit
^
Fallout 4 was garbage ← → Fallout 4 should never have existed
v
Fallout 4 was soooo great.(sarcastic)

Well said and absolutely true. Needs to be said more often.

I only started playing a couple of weeks ago and i love it

My negro. It's not even that good but I've been dying to play it lately. Too bad the PC version doesn't work right on new computers.

If you like RTSs you should check out Ultimate General Civil War. There's a campaign and you can play as both union and confederates. It's made by the same guy that made Darthmod for the Total War games. It's early access but the game is pretty much done already, all it needs is balancing adjustments and a few more battles.

absolutely superior taste

One of my favorite GBA titles, complete with a fun co-op mode. Too bad it was never popular.

It's a shame that the comfy caravan atmosphere of the original never translated to any of the sequels.
Crystal Bearers suffered from Final Hallway 13 syndrome, had way too many cutscenes, and changed the artstyle to look more like FF13.
Ring of Fates and Echoes of Time were more vertical in nature, didn't feature a prominent overworld, and were very explicit with their story.
My Life as King/Dark Lord were strategy games, comfy in their own regard, but distinct from FFCC.

No way

He sounds a lot different than I expected

I think the FFCC series overall may have suffered from it's first games GCN to GBA mutliplayer feature.

pretty sure ring of fates had online co-op and even a solo mode where you basically roam through the dungeons of the story and unlock higher difficulties for each
I remember being stuck on the last boss with my lvl99 clavat because getting to this motherfucker doesn't only take about 3 other boss fights in the same dungeon but it's next to impossible to beat that motherfucker without back up

absolutely
I want the atmosphere and comfyness back, not to mention some tunes sung by Donna Burke.

never mind that, I was completely off
that's what you get for having no friends to try it out with

In a way the FFCC situation could also work for the Chibi Robo franchise

If a GCN Virtual Console ever happens it will be interesting to see what the sales of those overlooked GCN games will be like.

your kidding me ? why has no one mentioned this one, i spent more time playing this then almost anyother game on the ps2

Looking at how a lot of stuff that could have benefitted from digital rereleases giving them a new day in the limelight has still been left absent from the VC (and PSN) it wouldn't shock me if some games just never get considered, even if the system can handle playing them, due to low sales of the original. The fact that it's usually the much more popular games that get up there easily, while rereleases of hard to find, expensive games can take a long time (try Suikoden II getting on the PSN five years after the first one was added), if ever, speaks of a mindset along the lines of "why rerelease it when it didn't sell that well to begin with?"

Granted, I certainly wouldn't be averse to more stuff being added (aside from the VC likely just lining NoA's pockets, given the shit they get up to), especially in the case of games that didn't do well in sales but are considered quite good by those that did play them (Gotcha Force, Lost Kingdoms II, BKO, etc), but they'd likely be low on the totem pole for putting up there, compared to the likes of Mario, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Metroid, and other big hitters.

Sin & Punishment 2 was greenlit from the surprisingly high sales of S&P1 on the Wii's VC (but then sadly S&P2 went on to have horrible sales and wasn't even officially released in Australia/NZ despite Nintendo claiming it would have a "worldwide" physical release).

Even EarthBound's Wii U VC release is rumored to have outsold the original cartridge sales.

I think the Star Fox series might actually get better treatment from Nintendo if they were able to sell VC versions. Considering they can only currently sell 2 out 5 games in the entire series. Even Metroid or F-Zero VC releases haven't been screwed that badly with nearly their entire back collection of games available. (exceptions being Metroid Prime Pinball (probably going to happen considering NDS VC on Wii U), GCN Prime's (but technically playable through MP trilogy on Wii) and F-Zero GX.

I fucking love this game. It's comfy as hell, has 4 player co-op and great music.

I used to destroy everyone in my neighborhood at this game. Still never beat it though, I got to frustrated at the carry the bomb mission.