4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game from the last 2 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=YpCu6M8rnBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Evenin' folks.

meido thread post meidos

Χαίρε αυτοκράτορα!

I don't even know at this point. I mostly play older games anyhow.

HuniePop! definitely
I think I like the dialogue more than anything else. It really helped me work on my memory and I did develop some confidence speaking to girls even though it's a weeb's game..

Morning everyone.

Work today. So tired. Tired of this shit already.

helo

Dustforce

Under- Yakuza 0

you can always kill yourself shitsu

As always.
You mean 2017 and 2016? None. I totally can't remember anything good so far. Fuck, i bet you can't name it too. Maybe Nier would be the only thing.

I hate my new tripcode

Hows your day user?

What kinda games?

Dieu le veut!

Xenoverse 2 was ok. Do anything fun lately user?

what the fuck is this

>drawfriending
How long have you been honing your craft amigo? Do you have any neat-o art to share?

Got a PC Engine emulator, the greatest 16 bit system ever made, inching my way through R-Type. I don't particularly like auto-scrolling shooting games but for some reason I'm enjoying this one.

I just realized that HuniePop! was released January 2015 thereby violating the rules of engagement in this thread, but fuggit I played it well after release when it was on sale.

simply because I talk to 3dpd does not imply that I do anything more! I should definitely work on getting /fit/ again though

Mainly did housework and played Snake Pass today. Breddy gud game.

Past two years? Jesus… Uhhhhh, Mario Maker was fun I guess.

wew

half of my papers due soon got pushed back, and just cleaned my living spaces. if i weren't miserable things would be going pretty well right now.

FUCK YOU FOUR AYY EMM YOU LIED TO ME WHEN YOU SAID I COULD BE ANYTHING I WANTED WHEN I GROW UP WELL GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKERS IM GROWN UP BUT IM NOT A BILLIONAIRE ROCKET SCIENTIST ROCKSTAR TRANNY GOD DAMNIT WHY DID YOU SET ME UP FOR FAILURE

Morning folks hope you're having a good one
Got a question: a game store a fair ways away is going to have used ps4s on sale next week for $200 (or 150 burger bucks). I'm pretty tempted to go get one, but the only game I want on the ps4 I don't already have on my vita is persona 5. I also won $200 in a contest between my stores for selling the most of a certain brand of cigarettes. Worth the trip?

I wouldn't even know what's come out in the last two years. I'll play it safe and say super robot wars v
although it's been over a fucking month and Play Asia still hasn't shipped my copy

It's a really sad day in gaming when that was the best release of the last two years.

All i did so far is replayed Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 and whole Mass Effect Trilogy.
Had fun despite having no new experiences. Now i think i've got even more bored.

Get out of here buthead

Are there any good games for it?

But why talk to 3dpd if you aren't getting laid?

BLEH

Were you the hombre from last night with like 18 papers due this week?

What's sad is that a fangame did it better years ago.

Did you try marrying Elon Musk?

There's probably other games that I'm overlooking. I just remember that it was my favorite game in 2015.

Mainly just laundry and vacuuming. Only had one shift at work today, so needed something to do other than vidya.

I almost want to cut off the internet completely with all this spying bullshit going on. Even running Linux you're not safe unless it's hardened Gentoo. I'm running Mint 17.3 because it doesn't have systemd but that's not enough to be secure. I feel incredibly vulnerable and I could possibly be spied on. Everything is compromised, Intel, AMD SSD's everything, nothing is safe. Hell it's possible for your computer speakers to be turned into microphones, not even joking I found that out the other day shit's incredibly fucked up. Read a thread on /g/ using headphones is supposedly safe.
Supposedly running old Thinkpads with older CPU architecture and flashing hte BIOS and replacing it with an open source BIOS is one step to get away from the botnet, but if it's running electricity, it's botnet. I'm not doing anything illegal, I'm really not It's just incredibly disheartening with all this bullshit out there and it's gonna get worse.

That aside, I haven't been here for a good month, it's sort of nice to be here.

Don't use that as an excuse to not do them right now. You'll end up in the same mess.

I'd get one for 150$, theres like 3 good games on there.

I hate that feeling so much. At least you got to play something though

Morning. Probably won't be here long because I have to take my brother to college in the morning. Just thought I'd say hi. Been playing the new Shovel Knight DLC and it's pretty good. Better than the Plague Knight one, I'd say. Also playing Spyro 2.
Probably Blue Revolver or Enter the Gungeon. Had a lot of fun with Galak-Z as well.

no

uh, yeah. Forget Nintendo, this was the system that every Japanese shut-in was playing back in the day.

An attempt at getting the basic body down so I can add lighting/shadows, shrink it down to something like 128x128, and make it a sprite.

Maybe something like an hour, 2 times a week for 7 months.

Nah, I have autistic fits and delete everything plus I'm not really at a point where I can actually make a finished product. I haven't even begun trying to draw faces yet. Here's something shitty I tried drawing earlier but got frustrated with.

pretty much yeah. ate a possibly poisonous steak today to so things are looking up. I've got enough work done where i dont think its possible to fail any of my classes so long as i at least half ass it.

What's it like being a paranoid schizophrenic?

Aren't there ways to be completely unspied-on-able? I thought some techno-nerds would've figured it out by now.

Welcome back muchacho, glad to have you here.

Just do like I do when off work now and lay there doing nothing all day

Yeah that shits spooky but what you going to do without games and shit.

And hows the last month treated you user?

is the front page frozen?

Fuck it at this point, come at me FBI, yeah all the Hitler music is saved straight on my HDD.

Hello, have fun on your trip user.

This is the place for people with broken dreams and forgotten hopes. Who have you been talking to that gave you this false optimism?

Different strokes for different blokes.

It's going to be the least fun I've had in months. It's in the city and the traffic there is awful.

Why can't your useless brother drive himself?

what the fuck is this

Dunno but I get posting errors constantly now

It's not paranoia, it's about having the right to privacy. I left out a bit in my op but I actually had my speakers turned into microphones. I had another hard drive where I'd pirate carelessly and I was browsing the internet and I started laughing and seconds later I hear from the speakers someone laughing too and saying, yeah that's pretty funny. I had a rootkit, shit's fucked up real story.

Morning everybody.
I was going to do some yardwork early tomorrow morning but it rained all afternoon and the temps plummeted.
So instead of going to bed early and getting up early, I'm here again.

That's kind of hard. I've played some pretty good games that have come out since 2015. Off the top of my head though:
> Dying Light Enhanced, w/ DLCs

I enjoyed HuniePop more than I thought I would, I must admit; but I still didn't care enough to completely beat it. I stopped after banging all the main girls and the alien chick. It was a decent-enough time waster though.

Looks fucking rad. Big-ass gauntlets for punching are always the best weapons.

I liked Hotline Miami 2.

Because he still only has his G1 license it's a canadian license, we have 3 levels and g1 is the one you get at 16 so he can't drive alone, and I'm not letting him drive my car.

I'm getting worried.

Actually saw snowflakes over here earlier. Was weird as fuck.

Whats a G2 and G3 license then?

I've only played two so far. Dungeon Explorer kicked my ass then I switched to R-Type which is currently kicking my ass. Both games are breddy gud so far.

Well golly-gee-willikers user that's pretty fucking lewd, but breddy neat. Do you like drawfriending or are you doing it to pass the time?

most cities arent that bad tbh. parking is what becomes a fucking nightmare.

I've done that before. It gets boring after a while.

Except for all the negroes.

If it's connected to electricity, it's botnet. ALthough I'm sure with Gentoo there's gotta be a way. Glad to be here.

I don't even play games anymore. I decided to play Dark souls 3 after dropping it when I got to Pontiff Dave or whoever at Irythyll and rage quit because he has an incredibly stupid moveset swinging and swinging. Finally got him to his second phase for him to only spawn a clone I started laughing and said fuck this. That's not good game design, that's garbage laziness.

I had this mindset too, but at the same time I'm a bit defeatist about this. I really should pick up this mindset.

Hate scrolling shooters honestly. I'm about as good at them as Arino

I've got no energy left for anything else

G2 lets you drive alone but your number of passengers are restricted and there's a 0 tolerance policy on alcohol. G3 is a regular license.

This one's terrible. There are basically no murders in this area but we have a lot of traffic accidents, especially in the city. Bunch of assholes not paying attention.

You did this to yourself.

Sounds like it wasn't completely finished when they gave it to you.

You don't plan on not-halfassing it do you?

Been on a PS2 binge for a while.

WHERE'S THE CYTUBE

git gud

You're right, but it can't be connected to the internet. Terry runs a VM with Ubuntu.

crazy stuff. It was almost 80 degrees the other day here too. And now it's fucking low-50s. Not that i'm complaining, high 40s to low-60s is my favorite temp range.

here:
cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

what PS2 games you playing user? I'm looking at playing Harvest Moon IAWL and SO3 again sometime soon.

Ohh he wasn't THAT bad. He was kinda like the final boss of DeS just more crappily made.

How long and why would someone be stuck on G2?

Nice which ones?

Won't there be some loving brotherly banter on the way there though?

I'm not really sure if I like it tbh, it's the only thing that gives me a physical sensation of frustration, but at the same time I'm enjoying actually being able to see the small progress to some extent, which is something I've never really experienced before.

I just want to draw anime tiddie or robots fighting or something one day.

more shit I done yesterday

You're a filthy, filthy man. You're the kind of guy who doodles pictures of his teacher naked in his notebook.

This fucking city.

You get G2 at 17 and G3 at 18, normally. I guess you'd be stuck if you fail the test for G3.

Not in the morning. I'm cranky in the morning. I work from 3 pm to 11 pm specifically so I can avoid mornings.

I always wondered if the game was more fun on drugs

north east or something?

after growing up near a populous east coast city with loads of black people i can honestly say id rather deal with most of them than the beaners here in AZ.

im going to half ass some of it because my anxiety disorder is doing about as much damage to me as this steak is. so less stress means the work i focus on is better, gotta manage myself for the shit thats going to matter more.

watc'h y'all drinking? i have about 8 cups of mint tea im drinking out of a beaker.

I can confirm, it is.

Hi Sam

I don't remember the final boss. Of course it's beatable, it's just an incredible pain in the ass. Once he spawned a clone I couldn't be bothered to try beating him. Both of them were attacking me at seperate times, it's not like they're in sync. I'm only at Irythill but everything up to it has been incredibly shit. When I got to Irithyll I was mesmerized by the view only to find that it follows the same shit level design leading up to it.

I dunno. Nioh would be a maybe and everything else I've wanted has been a mulitplat. I'm only really hesitant since the trip will be eight hours there and back for a console that may eventually get games I want for cheap

That looks nice so far user but where's her penis?

Shit nigga at that point pretty much everything short of living off the grid is gonna get you spied on so why not just keep connected?

With my job being tourist shit, days like this suck. I'm outside all day and will probably die today.

Ay yo hol up

Your brother is in college at 16?

TN

Yeah das3 was pretty awful in that regard. Think the only level I remember liking much was the second one you get to because it was actually the tiniest bit open.

Is there anything fun to do along the way?

No, he just took his time getting his G1 and hasn't taken the test for his G2 yet.

touche, but talking to 3dpd for a short while with the slight potential that you might randomly get laid never hurt anyone.

Are you gonna make a living drawing lewds for furfags? I hear they have oodles of money to throw at commission.

I don't do drugs

Society. Society expects you to do your very best and win.

I am because what am I gonna do without it? It's a powerful tool that's an endless library although I've wanted to for ages now use it to extend my knowledge and become a better person but I can't get off this ride and focus.
Also read Shit's real.

who the fuck is a sam?

Well shit, that sucks. Hopefully you'll have an easy drive at least.

Society, defined by dictionaries, is any set of agreed upon rules, languages or customs between two or more individuals. Maybe your society sux.

So you do want to fuck 3dpd then

I don't remember a single thing about it, not trying to be a smartass.

I don't know when I'm gonna get to sleep tonight with all this Persona 5 I'm playing, so I guess so.
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana

I know that feel. I can't find anything good to watch to pass the time, either.

Coffee

I can play some video games on the way, or I can spend the day playing tabletop games with friends instead

It's like as soon as I got this thing, I started drawing a blank on what I wanted to play. Kek.

It's pretty alright until you get into the city proper. There is one rough patch where everybody does 50km/h even though it's an 80 zone.

I don't usually drive him. Our mom usually does but I guess she's busy tomorrow. I have been told that they're giving him money to buy me a coffee on the drive in, at least. Not that it makes up for having to wake up before noon. The last time I woke up before noon was on Christmas because my mom gets upset if you don't call her in the morning on xmas, her birthday, or mother's day. My dad doesn't even care if you forget his birthday but she gets so upset.

Just cleared stage 1, I'm gittin breddy gud over here baka.

What games can you play and drive at the same time?

I remember uhhhh that one laser sword thing was neat but UP as shit.

I feel you. Need my jacket one day, the next i'm fucking sweating.

i can only imagine, it's gotta suck working outside everyday. Then again, today I was wishing I would work outside. It was so windy and the temps dropping felt nice.

Yeah, gotta pick your battles sometimes, I know that feel. Good luck to you man, hope it works out for you.

Coffee, as always my dude.

I didn't use a pencil for anything other than writing until like 8 months ago you degenerate, but I definitely would have if I did because god these two teachers I had made the perfect couple because one was like 4'8" and the other was a fucking giant

where's her what

That was part of the reason I started because I thought "I want to not go outside but need to make money" plus "I really need to get a hobby"
except it wasn't furfags just anything and everything which could have tiddies

wew

But how is it when you take way too many drugs?

I don't drive, I'll be taking the bus

I'm stuck on a toaster tier laptop for internet and fucking around in photoshop and the like, but have a PS2 with an IDE set up, a modded Wii, a PS3, a modded PSP, and a DS to play stuff with.

.hack right now. Getting annoyed with Virus Cores and how my party is too powerful to get more of them from small enemies as they die before Protect Break (and thus draining) can kick in. Kind of hoping those don't return in G.U.

how do you like your coffee?

when i worked as a lifeguard/manual laborer it was the best job i ever had. working hard outside beats most desk shitter jobs and almost anything retail.

you must go through the ritual yourself to know the truths you seek.

Treat your mum better user. Go visit her some time.

I bet I'd beat it faster

I just want a job working from bed all day

They do

`>>12289665
It's a shit game.

What about Richard Branson, he's sure to fund your dreams if you can trap him into a marriage.

gay

I wasn't hallucinating, but I was verifiability high on the ol' Trudeau dust, it was a pretty good experience.

I thought you hadn't played G.U.

Irish

No (You) for you either hitler

Whats G.U.?

So what's new, niggers? I've been feeling slightly less dead on the inside, played some video games.

Beltlord's quest.

We had an early easter dinner with her and my stepdad's family on Sunday. She just really gets upset if you don't call her in the morning on those days. She gets up earlier than most people and if it's one of those days she'll work herself up and get mad even though I obviously didn't forget. I just like to sleep late.

What about the numbers, doesn't that help? I mean there are hundreds of millions of americans on computers everyday, wouldn't anyone actually listening to you specifically be an incredibly minute chance? I thought I read somewhere that usually they just compile everyone's information instead of actually going through most of it.

I am angry. Angry about Virus Cores.

It's not like I'm playing constantly with no interruptions.

Yeah, well, even though third world faggots might be sitting from a place of envy, I'm here to tell you that burgerland is no shining beacon of prosperity.

Don't give me that bullshit. I know you do things, you fucking normalfag. You have a job, and a friends, and a dreams for the future. Liar. LIAR.

that motherfucker looks like he should be telling tales from the crypt.

How long do you figure it takes to complete that game?

Then just mcfucking kill the virus cores, user.

Are you going through downtown?

The fuck is this edgy shit?

That post job relief is so great

She cute brah?

Considering it takes you 10 minutes to reply thats nothing!

Online only really. And I was forced into the job

You're right, my bad

better? I don't know how to draw vaginas

Humidity is a fuckin' bitch.

It's not like I'm replying constantly with no interruptions.

yeah, sounds like it. You wouldn't ever be stuck just sitting there doing nothing.

sounds nice as a concept.

Well, I turned in my two-weeks notice yesterday, and one of my coworkers literally walked out and quit during the lunch rush today i wasn't working at the time though.

this makes me dread summer. They're always so fuckin humid here.

What a time to be alive.

Black.

But drugs are bad, why would anybody do drugs when they could just mow a lawn?

No, killing isn't what I need. I need to get them, and the enemies I need to kill have to live long enough for me to be able to acquire them. Which the small ones can't at this point.

Haseo. And some apparently edgy version of Kite who going off the old (as in decades back) E3 trailers, Haseo fucking hates.

Yeah seriously. Gimme more (You)s

Pretty good, almost finished a game. Feels like forever since I played a vidya to the end.
Also getting some free money soon

Gay

Good genes, feels good m8.

You gotta immerse yourself completely fam.

Nope. Taking a back way in so I can avoid the worst of it.

No. Maybe 30-40 years ago she was. Her side of the family doesn't really age gracefully. Luckily I take after my dad. His dad is 80 and looks about 60. He's 60 and looks about 50. His sister is 64 and looks like she's in her late 40s.

Does anyone remember these demo discs that you could get for the PS2? I had a shitload of them back in the day, I can't remember half the obscure titles on them.

Yeah but he has enough money to make you a billionaire rocket scientist rockstar tranny. You didn't say you wanted to be a billionaire rocket scientist rockstar tranny with a cute husbando, now did you?

No but I remember the ps1 ones

How old are you user?

It's breddy bad here too, close to the coast and built on a swamp with 6 million people makes summer absolutely hell. There's a reason why Houston is the most air conditioned city in the world.

fair point. although, he's already likely got his fair share of trannies to choose from, because he's got all that money and everything. he's probably got very high standards.

Didn't meant to put a ` infront.

There's that too which I actually hadn't thought about but it still doesn't make up that they can access millions of PC's with zero effort. Look at windows 10 people willingly installed that shit.

Man, all these dubs, what's going on?

I never could. I'd fall asleep to often from being too comfy in bed.

Don't rub it in. I sweat like a pig when it's summer time.

yeah. I had to take my window unit out of my room since it went kaput finally. I haven't replaced it yet either.

You know they advise people who don't sweat not to even go out during the summer around here, right? You're at a much higher risk of heat stroke than the average guy around here.

I've always just lounged around in my bed. Hate computer chairs so fucking much.

Last good game I played was Dragon's Dogma, only a few hours ago. . Trying to live with a moody and brooding ex boyfriend , and getting ready this morning to boot for a furry convention.

I've lost control of my life. Someone just shoot me, put me out of my misery. Please.

Smart man, downtown sucks in every city.

Looking through all the Patreon's that actually make money, it seems like it's either hit or miss with the chance of you making money. It also seems like you have to pick one audience and stick with it or else you'll get neither side you're shooting for.

Just shoot yourself tbh

Arizona?

It's a real shitshow here. The layout's a mess. I really don't like cities.

Supreme comfy, also good for your back

I want to say .hack Infection was on one, as was either Wild Arms 3 or ACF. Think Steambot Chronicles may have been as well, but that might have had its own promotional disc all to itself.

Speaking of promotional shit, while certainly a sign of a good fall/winter lineup, it annoys me that Shadow Hearts wasn't deemed worthy of being put on here, despite coming out a week prior to FFX. Guess which one didn't need more awareness, and which one flopped hard due to a lack of it?

Yep.

Surely if you work on that natty trap A E S T H E T I C you'll win him over.

They could access all these computers but they're way too busy spying on immigrants and people who liked "DAY OF THE ROPE 4/20 BRING YOUR KIDS WE'RE GONNA LYNCH NIGGERS" on facebook than someone like you. They only have so many people keeping track of so many things, they try and catch the easiest fish they can so they can prove they're actually doing something and keep their funding.

on second though, I don't wanna be a tranny. that shit is gay. I'll take the money, though.

You're running out of time nigger, summer soon lads.

What went wrong

My room will be nice and cool during those 117+ degree days.

Please tell me you're just going there to gas the fucking place.

Usually the more established someone is in their niche, the more dollaridoos they make. If you make inflation porn for gay furfags for a couple years, you get more people wanting you to balloon up their gay fursonas. Kinda like owning a restaurant, it's usually word of mouth that brings in business.

Can't be worse than Houston and our 30 lane highways.

Phoenix was comfier than Houston, heat-wise. The "dry heat" meme is real.

That'd be pretty comfy if you had a nice wheel and peddle set up

so why does the 3D have to be PD?

It is, and even our souvenir crap rightly spouts it.

Have an affair with his wife and when she divorces him, she'll get half his shit. Then marry her and divorce her to get half of her shit. There you go, now you can be a billionaire rocket scientist rockstar cishetshitlord

I guess when you put it like that I'm retarded

Yeah, I've wanted to do it for awhile now, but my desk is mounted into the wall and if you get a wheel with force feedback I'm pretty it wont stay mounted onto the wall much longer

Burgerland is not a society, or rather, was not intended to be one. You see, liberty for individuals, under G-d's laws, was supposed to allow for societies to exist free from the tyrannical rule of Kings and zealots and other people who wanted to impose their Great Societies on us all. Perhaps you recognize the term "The Great Society". Well, that's because that commie cuck Lyndon B. Johnson was one such tyrant. America is lost if this Great Society vision is ever realized. Fortunately middle America is full of those crazy religious nuts who understand what liberty is really about. I am not a believe in the Jew God, but they are truly our greatest allies in the fight against the leftist brand of this collectivist thinking.

Its inherently in their nature, they can't help it.

It's a comfy feel when you walk into an a/c'd building after walking around in the heat for a bit.

Everything.

[spoiler] All I can manage now is quietly assisting Holla Forums, and awaiting the DOTR when I'll submit to the processing center. [spoiler]

I don't think that's a good idea man.

Fuck.

I'd be glad to shoot you, you sick faggot.

Nice try, but definitely not why I feel even remotely better. Rather, it's because I went to buy liquor with some friends today, then we played some wrassling on a shitty console.

Must have been horrible to cope with.

wtf how

Good job NERD

My desk is this super flimsy piece of shit I randomly found in our garage so same thing really. Has me kinda worried because I've got 20 figs on top of it, need to get a new one

figs are delicious

you should definitely get a new one or at least put the figs somewhere less likely to kill them

Nice what kind of liquor?

Only ever had fig newtons, those are aight

Sure it is.

I'll tell you what was bad, was waiting outside in the morning at the CC I went to for the professor to get there. First class of the day, and as they were the one to open the room, the AC had been off all night. By the time the room finally cools down, you're done with the class, and have been sweating like a pig for an hour or so.

I don't travel that much, and what you and/or others have said about Texas doesn't make me want to go there.

/r/ the image where a furry is standing in a rustic house. And his two older parents look disappointed, and there's a caption below it that highlights the sadness.

It may be tedious, but climbing the ladder of veiny inflated cocks will eventually yield you the comfy at-home job you crave.

Please. End this existence. It's terrible. Make sure to bring the twelve gauge.

A reminder that there will always be someone in a shittier spot than you, and more degenerate than you, in 4 AM threads. I am that bottom of the pile dregs that will be thrown out. May it bring you much joy, and motivation to push forward.

Probably not. Our highways are infamous within the province, but I doubt they hit the level of one in a big US city.

nah I wasn't working this morning, but he's an overly emotional faggot anyway. I figured he'd quit soon, but not like that. We got some interviews lined up already for new workers at least.

Pic related, as well as some Smirnoff.

What game user?

I won a cigarette selling contest
I like video games though

Don't be so hard on yourself. 4 AM has a wide assortment of various dregs, drop-outs and degenerates, but we're all self-aware enough to recognize it. So no matter what your dysfunction is, you'll always be above those who are too dumb to notice how fucked up they are.

You're definitely right, that and maybe some type of furry VN/game alongside the giant inflated cocks would make me retire by 30. I guess I could always just make the bucks from furries and have a side anime tiddie thing going on that I don't try to monetize

Ayyyyy bought some irish cream myself this week. And some rum. Was comfy

But then I won't have 15 Ritsu's staring at me all day

You wanna talk about it faggot?

Get your name out there and start a patreon. If I recall the guys behind that breeding game make like ten grand a month and don't even do shit

I can only imagine how horrible it must have been for the people on shift. Assuming of course, this is the food industry.

what video games do you like, user

'sup niggers?
Probably going to say Xenoverse. It was flawed to hell and had multi-layered that made fucking Destiny's look good in comparison, but it was fun.

.hack. Currently prepping to start Outbreak, but want some more cores. Images are from .hack//G.U. If that was what you were asking about.

I just don't think introducing the eternally damned to fart fetishism would pan out very well man

There is truly no worse fate, at least when it's hot outside there's some wind.

What do you mean? Texas is great! It's Houston that needs to burn to the ground.

Ayyyyyy fam, love me some xenoverse. Spent 2 entire months playing it all day every day.

You best have played a Namekian, my namekian. You're Ayyylmao on battle.net right?

Are you Canadian? The roads didn't seem so bad while I was there.

I meant what I hear about the humidity. A family member went out there last summer to visit a cousin of her's, and came back complaining about the humidity, the mosquitoes, and the fact that she had to wear long clothing to keep the latter at bay just making the former feel worse.

Be sure to git gud as you go along, and try drawthreads, they usually help people git gudder than they already are, from what I hear. In fact maybe one day you can feign suicide to get rid of the burden of giant inflated cocks on your reputation, and your art will have been so finely tuned that you can make real art and sell it to smug hipsters for millions of dollars.

Shit was tight as fuck. I loved flying around as my short, blue haired sayian waifu who in no way was designed to resemble Konata. I'm pissed that I never figured out how to get the Super Vegeta transformation before I sold it.

As a second character, yeah. I couldn't resist super sayian and yeah, that's me

Put them behind you and feel their gaze bore a hole through you.

Nah, I'm not that good yet. Still need to work on faces, hands, feet, perspective, and rendering before I could even make something someone would pay $10 for, let alone dicks, ass, and vaginas for someone to donate to a patreon. Maybe in 5-8 months or so if I actually get my shit together and start practicing every single day for at least 3 hours.

Again, that's usually just Houston and south-east Texas, west texas is even more fucking barren and desolate than Arizona, and central Texas is comfy Hill Country. I think near the panhandle you get to the southern-most parts of the great plains

Reminds me, Holla Forums's BO threw a hilarious bitchfit over being in the last batch of major board restores along the likes of /furry/ and somehow being of less value to bring back online than /erp/. Link to the Holla Forums thread on it (the original thread on Holla Forums now being deleted) if anyone wants a laugh.
>>>Holla Forums9636424

Depends on the drawthread I think. Some get really hugbox-y when someone actually delivers something but you'll know they don't actually like it because they're back to requesting the same thing later on and it's not like artists usually go their to critique others. I could just be retarded again though.

Either way you're right with that though, I need to find someone else that can look at my shit drippings and tell me how I'm actually blind and rip me apart over it.

When are the rest of the boards getting restored? /4am/ when lads?

aight, i'm outta here. Sleep tight everyone.

indeed

-suicide note

Nigga after that the money will be pouring in.

Well, this is for a friend's party.

I expected it was a jrpg.

Think I'm good nigger . Don't need a blog post fucking up the thread. All in all, I'll have fun getting drunk, and laughing at the retards who take the fetish to extreme lengths. It's a multi-function vacation. Good booze, such as stouts, mead, and fancy as fuck beers, and comedy 24/7.

Not sure. Probably one of the big issues with having so many boards on the site at this point.

Sleep rad, Chad.

VIDEO GAMES :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nice double dubs. But this is the containment thread. :^)

Have you ever seen a black furry? Do those even exist?

Everyone blogposts here to vent, you could just leave out the really gay shit if you're that worried about it. But if you don't want to, that's your choice fam.

These people always think they know best.

Have to say that Magus was a cool boss fight, and the "is that… a leaf?" comment from Blackrose beforehand makes it unintentionally funny.

Man I really hope our glorious overlords don't come out and say "lmao fags ngl I didn't even back up any other boards because I never thought this would happen xd whoopsies~"

p e r f e c t

youtube.com/watch?v=YpCu6M8rnBM

They do exist. And most of them stink to high heaven.

But the ones that don't are honestly the top tier of guys to hang out with. They mostly just smoke weed, and overall just fun guys. That isn't saying much, looking at the overall rankings of autists in this bucket of trash that is a ' Fandom '. But it's better than a drooling autist.

I want country flags enabled on Holla Forums, just for the massive shitposting that would be revealed to be canadian posters.

this post is meaningless, please disregard it.

your post in response to this post will be meaningless.

the post that you make in response to others' posts will be meaningless.

everything is meaningless. god doesn't real.

benis. bagina. shit shit shit. faggot c v c k. make vidya great again.

the bitch with the pink hair from lazytown is likely getting railed by niggers at this very moment and there's nothing you can do about it because she enjoys it and because even if you were there right now they'd just chimp out on you and knock your bitch ass out with whatever they've got lying around.

fuck me, i should be asleep.

That's far more than I can say for a lot of furfags.

everything else was right

I'd laugh if the Cucknadians and Ausfailian posters got into a war over who could out-shitpost the other as a country.

Don't all furfags stink cramped up in those suits all day? Doesn't surprise me that some're based, I hear it's the same with anime.

Ah, I see you're a man of intellect as well.

A war no one wins.

Suprisingly, most of the fursuiters are usually loaded with enough cash to actually afford hygiene items. They might stink after they come out, but they quickly rectify the situation.

On the flip side, you have the faggots that always smell like feet wrapped in trash. Either in suit, or out. They've never heard of a shower. Look to ' Drooling Autist ' for more information.

But yes, there's some based ones. :^) Also a small Trump following. Mostly filled with said based ones.

I always imagined furfags who actually wear suits were, for the most part, ones that would smell awful even if they never heard of furfaggotry.

For some reason I want to hazard a guess one of them has tried dressing as that Trump looking weasel thing from the new Pokemon games.

Seriously though, you all need the gas.

Check'd.

But yeah. Pretty much that sums it up. There's surprisingly less of those people than the decent ones behind those fucking carpets. That money gap really keeps most of the retards away.

Doesn't stop the retards from making their own. You know you've seen them. Looks mostly like a hatchet job? Makes it easy to spot them from a distance. From what I've seen, there's a direct correlation between whether or not it's a human being, to a retard, when it comes to quality, and money spent.

I'll be the first one in the gas chamber. Trust me. I see the world for what it is, and I want better everyone else.

Back at ya fambalam, nice digits.

It all actually looks the same to me since I hardly know anything about suited-up furfags.
A quick google search fixed that, it's pretty obvious which one is the richer furfag, going by that standard.

Pick one and only one.

Getting late, gonna head off for today. See you guys around, everybody take care.

It's all varying degrees of retarded down here. Some can interact with society as normal fucking people, and hold a job, all the while keeping their degenerate shit under wraps. Others want to bark at random passerbys and act like a general nuisance at best, a public menace at worst.

Thx m8. There's a surprising amount of shit about this group of degenerates that I even find myself surprised by after all this time. For instance, one of the genuine oldfags of the ' Fandom ' just got kicked out of the biggest con in this little grouping of misfits, because the tumblrites saw him as a nazi?

Even the degenerates are waking up to the SJW nonsense. These are strange times.

The Elder Scrolls™: Skyrim™ Special Edition™ tbh
I hate arriving these threads too late to shitpost